[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROTESTANTS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: le-Musee-Oceanographique[1].jpg (795 KB, 2032x1355) Image search: [Google]
le-Musee-Oceanographique[1].jpg
795 KB, 2032x1355
The two wealthiest nations (per capita) on Earth - Monaco and Liechtenstein - both establish Catholicism as the OFFICIAL RELIGION. Here is Monaco's constitution:

http://www.gouv.mc/Gouvernement-et-Institutions/Les-Institutions/La-Constitution-de-la-Principaute

"La religion catholique, apostolique et romaine est religion d'État."

PROTESTANTS SLITTING THEIR WRISTS WITH SHARDS OF THE MARTIN LUTHER STATUTES THAT THEY JUST THREW TO THE GROUND IN RAGE!
>>
>>55304294
No brother, Christians are trying to get folks to come out of Babylon.
remnantofgod.org
>>
>>55304294
they are tax havens they don't create any real wealth
>>
>>55304294
Are they really "nations" in the modern sense of the word? I always considered Monaco and Liechtenstein to be anachronistic city-states, essentially dependents of the real nations. At any rate, they are statistical anomalies.
>>
File: 1446575195595.jpg (107 KB, 665x1182) Image search: [Google]
1446575195595.jpg
107 KB, 665x1182
>>55304399
> remnantofgod.org
based site
>>
File: 1330231564001.jpg (917 KB, 1742x1582) Image search: [Google]
1330231564001.jpg
917 KB, 1742x1582
>>
>>55306058
>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
>>
File: Hiroshima.png (17 KB, 678x527) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima.png
17 KB, 678x527
>>55304294
>boasting about religion
>going against your own values
>following a religion
>being upset as you read this

kek
>>
>>55306058
You forget
>pedo priests
>corruption
>heresy
>>
>>55306459
Exaggerations used to attack the largest centralized Christian institution in the world, because everything they do aside from "muh boy diddlers" is positive and would bring people back towards Christian values. This hurts the leftist, so they must always bring up a few isolated incidents, much like gun grabbers.

t. Catholic altar boy in my youth, was never diddled by any of the half dozen or so priests I served
>>
>>55306564
>largest
bigger not necessarily better, anon
>centralized
how did centralized planning work out for the Soviets, anon?
>everything they do...is positive...
How do you account for the fact that although Roman Catholics make up a majority (six of nine justices) of the U.S. Supreme Court, they were not able to pull together and block same sex unions? We never had those kinds of problems when he had protestants on that court (and we don't now - the other three "justices" are Jews)
>>
>>55308034
>comparing soviet union to the catholic church
>comparing something that lasted under 100 years to something thats been around over a thousand
>talking about Catholicism in the US
>>
>>55304294
Protestantism is gay as shit. Pretty sure every Protestant country in Europe has at least one lesbian bishop
>>
>>55306459
You mean the priests who are less than half as likely to commit sexual crimes as the average man?
>>
>>55304294
>being a member of an islam-tier cult

wow, the stockholm syndrome is real, those priests did a real number on you when you were a kid.

>>55306058
you're forgetting to post the images where the churches are the only structurally sound buildings in those cities since they sucked up all the money from the surrounding area to build them.

>>55309031
>getting into trouble because a woman decided she didn't find you attractive after sex is the same as mentally damaging a small boy

nah

your leader isn't even a good catholic. what hope is there for a religion that isn't even led properly?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.