[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's going to happen when we automate everyones jobs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: terminator_robotfactory_2.jpg (50 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
terminator_robotfactory_2.jpg
50 KB, 640x425
what's going to happen when we automate everyones jobs and no one has any money to buy the stuff we've got the robots to build/do
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x335
Become a robot mechanic.
>>
>>55303449
You mean like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BQPV-iCkU
>>
>>55303480
the robots will service each other with very few humans watching over

>>55303505
yes
>>
>>55303449
Have a spot of tea
Watch coronation street
Drive my Lori to the levy
>>
>>55303449
entertainment jobs will grow
then this
>>55303505
>>
>>55303449

Jobs are just changing form like they have since industrial revolution. Only 30% of jobs during industrial revolution exist today yet people are still employed.
>>
>>55303581
the transition then was much slower than what's going to happen once the robots reach a point where they can be put to use almost over night

it's going to be a while, but when it happens it will happen fast, people can't retrain that fast, it will cause a panic
>>
That will be the spark for a total meltdown economic collapse. They'd better make guns illegal the same goddamn day.
>>
>>55303652

How do you know it's faster? Do you have some study in your mind? Also education now is always available unlike back then so it's much easier to start a new career.
>>
>>55303652
Robots are not being put to use overnight. Just like industrialization, it is a massive undertaking that needs decades in the least, a century or two at most.

It's still a difficult social issue to solve. Today's societies will not make it through.
>>
Alot of my classmates and some acquaintances are having kids and can't afford them. All they talk about is money problems and act like they know it all and jobs and shit. I fucking hate it and its a buzz kill but I'm also getting older so I have to deal with it.

I really really want to be mean and say it in their face how fucking stupid they are. They're blaming problems on Mexicans taking jobs too.
>>
>>55303505
America is already like this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.