[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are whites in /pol/ trying too hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
I hate India.

I wanted to leave India

I left India

I'm going to Germany now, I love German culture. I will learn German. I will work in a German company. Pay taxes in Germany

Indians are filthy as fuck with their retarded Caste system which they will never change. Indians are just lazy idiots finding shortcuts for life.

I'm like a German too, I don't talk too much, I love work, I love my piece of mind. Most importantly, I love western POO IN LOO. Only difference is that I'm brown.

India is a shit hole POO IN LOO
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>
You moving to our countries in droves are the reason I hate you personally. Stay in your shithole country and play the cards you're dealt.
>>
>>55303418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sUMtHcUMWo
>>
>>55303608
And you complain why they don't act like you
>>
>>55303418
Its fine if you want to come here and actually contribute. The current problem is just, that it's simply too much.

You can't simply let about an entire country of refugees come to Germany and let them stay with our low birthrates.

There won't be much of German culture left if Merkel continues to fuck everything up.
>>
File: 1445944367261.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445944367261.png
233 KB, 400x400
>>55303418
I'm half German and half Arab and even I wouldn't move to Germany since I don't have any skills to properly help the German Nation, among other important reasons.

The only reason I'd go to Germany other than to vacation would be to help force shitskins back to their Shitholes, and if I didn't die I'd move back to America where I belong.
>>
>>55303707
How does staying in India mean they can't act like 'us'?
>>
>>55303418
germans talk a fuck lot, especially at work.
we just dont speak with strangers or outsiders a lot.

we also really dont like indians, especially the women. they hate curryniggers and the likes.

you need to be arab to get those german style redneck cuties from the problematic districts.

most german women, the normal ones, go for the white dick with the upstanding white dude attached to it.

you better just stay in india and get a job from germany which has been outsourced.
>>
File: 1437997634.jpg (27 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437997634.jpg
27 KB, 900x900
>>55303418
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>55303418
Your skin is made of shit. You eat cow shit. You drink cow piss. You shit when and whenever you like.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Official thread music video
>>
>>55303954
Country is too overcrowded to have the luxury of landfills like America and Europe does. They can't just throw shit on other people's lawn and pay.
>>
>>55303766
Merkel is on suicide watch you disgusting trip fag.
she will either kill herself or be voted out and given some comfy UN position where she will wither away until her death.
she will never ever be reelected or be well recieved by the public, that boat has sailed. At about the same time she went completly solo berserk with her Mutter der Mulatos course.
>>
Why are indians so reluctant to improve their home country? All they care about is feeling superior to other indians and want to move to the west and be richer than everyone back home. Shit attitude.
>>
>>55303418
>Only difference is that I'm brown.
kek
>>
>>55304079
look at that gigantic piece of sects, cults, drugs and jungle

its basically impossible to better it on a larger scale.
>>
>>55303561
>Can't face the truth his country

You can't handle it it seems.
Just like you can't handle poo in the loo
>>
>>55304079
When thugs run your country, ordinary daily wage keks need to GTFO to the west, nothing about getting rich, which is just after effects of freedom in west.
>>
>>55304135
Don't leave India; STAY IN THE LOO, POO.
>>
>>55303418

No matter what you do, say, how you act, where you are born or who you love a simple fact remains;

If everyone is European, no one is.

A non-European will never be a European. You will never be German.

The way things are heading you come here, you come to die, because unlike you we stand and fight and struggle for our homelands and our volk.

Now fuck off to whatever shithole you came from.
>>
>>55303766
Kuck spineless bastard
>>
Fix your own country and stay there you colossal fucking beta faggot.

You don't need to go and LITERALLY shit up another country.

God damn, Indians are scum.
Poo in loo.
>>
>>55303418
There are no jobs. Fuck off and rebuild your own piece of shit country.
>>
>>55304178
I never said I will be German.

Be careful what you wish for.

Mudslimes are already killing you from inside.
>>
>>55304135
If you want to move, move now.

The happening could happened in France very soon. And when Le Pen destroy the 2 big french parties, she'll be able to win the presidential election.

It mean the end of the EU and it will fuck Germoney hard.
>>
>>55304210
A beta faggot talking to a powerless Indian dude who can be shot down for talking out against thugs.

I'm okay autist senpai.
>>
>>55304121
Old meme
>>
File: Tonpa-Shenrab.jpg (789 KB, 1024x1386) Image search: [Google]
Tonpa-Shenrab.jpg
789 KB, 1024x1386
>>55303418
You're just one moron fucker.
India is god tier. They're pretty shitty now because of muslims. Thousands of years ago they were the ones who gave all our languages and philosophies.
>>
>>55304303
Are you fucking high?
>>
>>55304342
Kill yourself proxy faggot
>>
>>55304194
How exactly am I a kuck?

>>55304075
That might happen. I doubt it tho, because whoever she is working for will try to keep her in power to deal more damage.

Also I don't think you guys understood me right. I am not a fan of massive immigration and all that shit.

I just think that people that are actually smart and could possibly fill gaps that have yet not been filled by ourselves should be given a chance.

> kuck
> tripfag
You'd rethink that if I could tell you what I think about all of this.
> NWO
> True story about Hitler

Stay awake pals.
>>
>>55304485
If everyone is German, no one is. Kuckoo!
>>
>>55303983
>most german women, the normal ones, go for the white dick with the upstanding white dude attached to it.

Lol, if that helps you sleep at night...
>>
>>55304572
Of fucking course he would not become a German, Britbong.
Nobody that hasn't been here for a while and has...
Hah, almost got me there.
Remember how they decided who was German in the 3rd Reich?
That.
>>
Sorry, I have a question, according to the 4chan's convention about who is white or not, are Sephardic Jews white??
>>
>>55303418
Which Uni though? What course? You can't just Waltz in there and expect the Germans to welcome you. Also you can't just go into Germany without having atleast B1 level language certification.
>>
>>55304853
Go back to /r/India
>>
The problem is that there's over 1.2 billion Indians and the number is only going up and up and up.
I don't know what the solution would be, although finding a way to stop the brain drain would be a good start.
>>
File: British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png (199 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
British_Raj_Red_Ensign.svg.png
199 KB, 2000x1000
>>55303418
Fuck off Germany is full. Don't come here either. Just because we used to own you, doesn't mean your kind are welcome.
>>
>>55305105
I'd nuke it, but then the whole air will be contaminated. Sadly.
>>
>>55303418
>I'm going to Germany now
Please don't.
>>
>>55305177
Sorry Ossi, whether you like it or not. I will be there.
>>
File: images (24).jpg (24 KB, 364x404) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
24 KB, 364x404
>>55305105
Indias birth rates have stabilized now. It's not as bad as it was a few decades ago
>>
>>55305200
Why didn't you answer me, fag? What uni? What course? What language certifications do you have?
>>
>>55305212
That's good. Almost every serious problem a country can face is caused by or drastically worsened by overpopulation.
>>
>>55304485
> I doubt it tho, because whoever she is working for will try to keep her in power to deal more damage.
Not possible. Somebody touting tough immigration policies will be voted in, but will renege on their policies. Look at Greece for a recent example.
>>
>>55305230
I'm not your low caste servant. Fuck off.
>>
>>55303418
Remember to use the toilet paper, not your hand.
>>
>>55305268
Been in several international flights. Don't worry fatty.
>>
>>55305264
Confirmed proxy fag. Why don't you shit post under your country's flag?
>>
>>55305305
Typical Indian fag who doubts every asshole who doesn't show his POO IN LOO is a Paki.

Now fuck off POO IN LOO
>>
File: 1444715788584.jpg (33 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1444715788584.jpg
33 KB, 576x432
>>55305330
>Gets outed.

>Starts insulting like a 6 year old.

Tip top kek. I never even said your a Pakistani. Stupid fuck. Grow some balls and shit post under your country's flag
>>
>>55303418
>high as fuck unemployment everywhere in the West
>"I'll just go get a job there"

Well, Rakesh, what do you think makes you better? All Indians go get degrees from West because Indian ones are garbage recognition-wise.

BTW, not everyone unemplyed is a NEET or a full-time welfare sucker, particularly in mainland Europe: there really are no jobs.
>>
>>55305400
The unemployment is high for white natives that need to be fully paid and are protected by labor laws.
Capitalism found a solution to unions and worker rights, and it's globalism.
>>
>>55305400
He isn't a Pajeet. He is a proxy fag
>>
>>55303418
Nobody likes you because instead of trying to make your country better you want to run to another country.
>>
>>55305626
I'm not trying to impress anyone. I don't want to die bettering my country because that's what is happening everyday for the so called "patriots", just like your Commie boss Putin, we have our shitty politicians who kill others without fear.
>>
>>55305400
I'm a STEMfag, there is a ton of jobs in the west.
>>
>>55305381
Pretty sure you live a good life in India. But, not for me. India is a shit. Maybe you are a proxy fag too. Who knows.
>>
>>55306276
>>55306291
Dude stop. You arnt a Pajeet. If you wanna be one so bad then go out and shit on the street
>>
>>55303608
But that is the only way left for them to have their posts taken seriously(without breaking VPN rule).
You asked for this.
>>
>>55306324
I'm from a middle class family. I live a normal life. I never said India isn't shit though but I contribute what I can to improve it. Meanwhile you, if you are an Indian, are probably a disillusioned upper middle class sheltered kid who has probably never done anything to help the country.
>>
>>55306468
>>55306373
These are the SJW warriors, except it is the opposite effect.

These are fascists.

Good to meet you. Now, let me get the fuck out of here.
>>
I am going to have some half fried egg with some toast and some coffee. I'm hungry.
>>
>>55303418
>retarded Caste system which they will never change.
of course they will never change it
if they change it, the former untouchables will be violent savages with repressed anger, like the American Niggers

and trust me, you don't want half a billion American Niggers in your country.
>>
>>55306566
The op isn't an Indian.

Caste system is akin to racism in the west. You can't call someone low caste and other stuff without having your life destroyed.
Caste based reservation is also one of the reasons why so many people leave the country because majority of the government jobs are held by so called lower castes.
>>
>>55306506
You are either a rich sheltered kid or a proxy fag. Stop it now, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>55306744
> Country is literally a shithole POO IN LOO
> Can't face the truth.

BTW I'm a poorfag, can't afford VPN or go to US for studies.
>>
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
>>
>>55306924
Sure you are!

I never said country isn't a shit hole though. Anyway man up and shit post without proxy. Later
>>
>>55307041
Read the thread you kraut fuck. He isn't a pajeet
>>
>>55306924
>>55306744
hahaha 2 street shitters slinging shit!!! HEY BOYS SAVE THAT FOR THE DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREADS!!!
>>
>>55307041
Fick Dich! Dein mutter ist ein Prostituierte.
>>
egg yolk + sweet tomato ketchup= o///
>>
>>55304027
Don't breed so much then?
>>
>>55304485
You're a kuck because you're inviting non-Europeans to pollute our gene pool, while simultaneously depriving their country from someone who might actually contribute to changing them for the better. All of that for what? Temporarily feeling good?
>>
TAKE THE POO

TO THE LOO
>>
Hey Germany can you please do me a favour for once and kick this fucker out once this pice of shit reaches the fucking airport?
Please don't let niggers like him ruin your country. You have every right to kick this nigger out.
>>
>>55303418
The best service you can do the world is to kill a few indians and yourself.

You are absolutely useless.
>>
Germans venerate bulls too. You'll totally fit in.
>>
File: 1406472068694.jpg (941 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1406472068694.jpg
941 KB, 1920x1200
>>55303418
Fix your own fucking shit hole. Tired of this shit. You guys fucked up your country now fix it instead of running to western nations. Our university system has classes set up that are so fucking expensive that only rich Indians will take them to give them an edge against us.
>>
>>55306704
let me ask you this then, is certain castes over represented in technology and science?

As an outsider your nation seems bipolar filling both stereotypes of extreme intellect and ignorance.
>>
>>55303418
>I'm like a German too
Sure your are, Rajeet
>>
File: dredd_stupid.jpg (98 KB, 405x506) Image search: [Google]
dredd_stupid.jpg
98 KB, 405x506
>>55303418
As always, Judge Dredd knows the answer.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.