[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn on the radio >some woman with a foreign accent is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ab.jpg (52 KB, 525x400) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
52 KB, 525x400
>turn on the radio
>some woman with a foreign accent is talking about abortions in Sweden
>goes on about how it was illegal before and how oppressed the women were
>they interview a woman who's had three abortions and doesn't give a shit or feel bad at all
I'm all for abortions in case you fuck up but three times? How are we supposed to stop these kinds of people from fucking indiscriminately and costing tax payers money when they want a get out of jail free card?
>>
>>55303377
Just hope all her killed babies were niggers.
>>
>>55303377

Castration, would solve allot of problems. That's if the persons white and cant get their shit together. If its a shitskin, then nothing less than euthanism will solve that problem.
>>
Women can get preggers without males forcing themselves on them without condoms. 90% of the fault lies with the guys. My advice is to castrate the guy and dock his pay to cover the cost of him not wanting to use a condom. Its his choice
>>
>>55303433
Given that it's Sweden they probably were. Her attitude also sounds like someones who would mate with niggers.
>>
>>55303598
kuk judges do that already
it's called child support and alimony
and it happens even if there's no kid
>>
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/631412?programid=3381
If anyone wants to read the summary, google translate should suffice
>>
>>55303377
Your taxes pay for abortions? I don't give a shit either way about abortions but why do other people have to pay because you couldn't wear a condom? One time maybe is ok (because we don't want a retard running around).
>>
>>55303377
I agree, don't see that of abig problem with abortion, but three times, you either have to be dump, or have bad luck and be raped 3 times or what.
>>
Dumb stupid whores removing themselves from the genepool.
How is that bad?
I think abortions and castrations should be rewarded with 6000 dollars
>>
>>55303672
If I had a buck for any time a retarded pol/ack bragged about barebacking a third world whore, I'd be swimming in it
>>
>>55303598
>Women can get preggers without males forcing themselves on them without condoms

Riiight....
>Fuck chick with a condom.
>Finish.
>Pull condom off.
>Throw in bin.
>Say bye, fuck off.
>Bitch gets condom.
>Puts cum in herself
>You get a letter to pay child support, 9 months later.
>>
>>55303433
All those kids are so fucked. That's a single mon failing her offspring.
>>
>>55303377

> how can we stop people from utilizing the problem of state payments for getting pregnant

the answer is in your question
>>
>>55303377

>abort tens of thousands of babies in your own country every year
>import immigrants to replace lowering population
>argue for individual rights while ignoring the needs of the collective
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>55303377

Let the damm sand people abort their spawn.

Abortion should be made illegal for native Europeans (as long as both parents are verifiably native), though, and propably compulsory for brown people.
>>
>>55304501
This is why I flush mine down the loo
:^)
>>
>>55303377

Abortions is just for people who don't wanna have responsibility. Although I think it should be legal in some cases, for rapes for exampel, for most cases it should not be legal. And then there's the fact that it's the taxpayers who get to pay for it, and not themselves.

Unfortunately this will never happen since Sweden is the most retarded country on earth, where all the indoctrinated morons will claim to be so tolerant, yet you can't even have a real debate about abortions before being slammed as a racist/ultra-christian/right-wing-extremist.
>>
All swedish kids should be aborted
PoC fetuses should be illegal to abort
All Swedish people mustbe forced to adopt a child of colour
>>
>>55306193
Where the fuck is Olof Palme when you need him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.