[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks, The Single Most Violent, Destructive & Unproduct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Blacks, The Single Most Violent, Destructive & Unproductive Group In America!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-l59WTG5B4
>>
>>55303027
wrong.
everybody knows nigs gon' nog.

you need to be concerned about female asian lexus drivers.
>>
>>55303027
>Three Hours

Really?
>>
>>55303162
If this idiot thinks someone will watch a 3 hour YT video he's not as smart as I thought
>>
>>55303027
It's depressing when everybody in your community is trying to drag you down with them. If the "culture" is part of the problem in the basketball american community, there should be more people trying to change it.
>>
>blacks being slaves and not even having equal rights as whites til the 60's

>its their fault theyre poor and cant get ahead in life

You guys are retarded

You've pretty much destroyed their family values, which is one of the main reasons why whites are as successful in the first place.
>>
>>55303379
Blacks are the same regardless of country. You're thinking in terms of the US experience, but they're exactly the same in Britain where they top the crime rates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

>The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

It's not the whites fault every fucking time. Take some responsibility if you want to succeed.
>>
>>55303379

every race has been enslaved. only niggers cry about it. africa is the worst continent on earth, and it's filled with niggers. the first american slave own was black.

only 1.4% of whites had nigger slaves. there are most slaves today than there ever has been in history, and they are owned by niggers/arabs/and asians.

niggers are simply inferior.
>>
>>55303379
This.

It will take generations before they get on their feet. Plus a lot of countries that are relevant to corporate interest will take a few decades to progress after being war torn
>>
>>55303379
We outlawed slavery three hundred years ago and blacks are still shitty people, nice deflection though. I'm sure you're the type of person to pin their problems on 'muh mum, muh dad, muh upbringing' when there are whites who have undoubtedly had it worse and made something of themselves
>>
>>55303027
they look good in music videos

https://youtu.be/OzzP15-Q_90
>>
>>55303571
No no no.
The kkk still had power in the 70s and still had blocked blacks from progressing. Even mj was the first black singer on MTV and the corporation almost didn't allow it.
>>
File: bernie.jpg (121 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
121 KB, 1042x1024
>>55303569
>>55303638
>>
>>55303571
Blacks in the UK didnt have the same rights until around the same time as they did in the US.

>>55303522
And none as recent as blacks. Other racea have had time to move on.

Like you said, there's still black slaves around today.
>>
>>55303772
The overwhelming majority of people living in slavery today are Arab and SE Asian.
>>
>>55303638
>Even mj was the first black singer on MTV
In 300 years, MTV never had a black singer? Wow, convinced.
>>
>>55303638
>England
>KKK

>>55303772
>didn't have the same rights
Yes they did, they really did. In fact they were able to take part in the court case which outlawed slavery. Don't talk to me about my own nation.

You're incapable of progressing beyond savagery because of inherent racial inferiority, and even if what you say is true, that would merely put you on par with the Irish - who, the last time I checked, are doing well for themselves despite centuries of oppression.
>>
>>55303772

niggers are subhuman. quite simply. the ones in slavery were better off than current african niggers. their grandchildren are vastly better off.

slavery was the greatest thing to ever happen to niggers. truth be told, they are still too animalistic to live in a civilized society.
>>
>>55303848
Ireland is still a 3rd world country with piss poor infrastructure, the only place even worth being in is dublin.
>>
>>55303772
>implying niggers will ever move on.
Just like the Jews will blame the holocaust for hundreds of years to come, niggers will blame slavery. Meanwhile niggers in Africa will continue to make no progress towards stable, functional nations while China continues to take advantage of them.
>>
File: edit.jpg (126 KB, 1042x1024) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
126 KB, 1042x1024
>>55303700
r8 my edit lads
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.