[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe there's no thread about this yet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: post-23-sept.jpg (276 KB, 1020x1376) Image search: [Google]
post-23-sept.jpg
276 KB, 1020x1376
I can't believe there's no thread about this yet.
http://elpais.com/m/elpais/2015/10/27/inenglish/1445940124_546366.html
>>
Indebumpdance
>>
Espanya ens roba!
>>
>>55302735
It'll fail, Germany won't allow it.
>>
I can't wait to see Catalonia free and out of the jewish european union.
We need to get the fuck out as fast as possible.
>>
>>55302941
Exactly. In the end, nothing will happen like usual, so this is pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>55302735
Pues, ¿cómo afectará Andorra?
>>
>>55303070
Andorra is preparing a full blown invasion of Catalonia.
>>
Tanques y a tomar por culo
>>
On a serious note. The catalán parties in power have decided to ignore any resolutions by any courts meaning unless something physical is done, like dissolving the catalán parliament by force, the process will continue
>>
Let's bump this
>More info:
https://www.rt.com/news/321276-catalonia-parliament-back-independence/
>>
>>55302941
All countries in Europe will try to stop it. If catalonia succedes it sets a precedent for many dissatisfied regions across counties in europe
>>
>>55302959
Oh, man, wouldn't that be great.
>>
>>55303070
Andorra is its own country. Not affected at all.
>>
>>55305798
Is Catalunya anti-EU? The Scottish are incredibly pro-EU, and their independence movement wants to join the EU a lot more closely than England.
>>
>>55305892
They are pro EU. But if they do become independent they'll be vetoed when trying to join
>>
>>55305892
Catalonia wants(or thats what they say), but that doesnt mean the EU want them in return. Also, no international recognition, so they would be kind of fucked up.
>>
rajoy en directo huhuh
aun no ha empezado
http://www.elmundo.es/el-mundo-tv/2015/11/09/5640837346163fc1328b4581.html
>>
>>55305892
The main independentist parties are pro-EU with some anti-EU, but with recent developments one wouldn't mind being outside of it, like Andorra.

Catalonia would be a positive economic provider to the EU, so that's in favour, but countries like Spain would veto its incorporation. Not that it matters much desu, Spain has been vetoing Kosovo (mostly because of Catalonia possible independence) and nobody else gives a fuck about their opinion and Kosovo is slowly getting closer to official recognition in the EU.
>>
literally FC Barcelona: The State, how are you guys relevant enough that you want to separate from something to be something even less relevant
>>
I want to see the tanks through 'Av. Diagonal'
I want to become a refugee and ask for asylum on a first world country.
>>
>>55306360
It won't happen. Catalán people will turn their back on the movement if it gets to that extent
>>
>>55306559
I don't care, I just need it to last enough to ask for asylum.
Next spanish election I'll vote Rajoy, he is the best independist maker.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.