[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/10 Happenings/:Myanmar Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (81 KB, 1093x706) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
81 KB, 1093x706
1. Millions of people voted on Sunday in Myanmar's freest national election after 50 years under military rule, though the final results might not be known for days.

2. A World Bank report says that climate-change-related events, such as crop losses and an increased risk of disease, could push more than 100 million additional people into poverty by 2030.

3. Croatia’s conservative Croatian Democratic Union opposition appear to have an edge in Sunday's parliamentary election and they are now expected to enter talks to form a coalition.

4. There have been reports of rioting and fires at an Australian detention center on Christmas Island, one day after an inmate who escaped the facility was found dead at the bottom of cliffs.

5. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will meet US President Barack Obama at the White House on Monday to discuss the details of a new 10-year military package.

6. Air quality in the northeastern Chinese city of Shenyang reached extremely hazardous levels as the region began to burn coal to heat homes for winter.

7. Catalonia's parliament is expected to vote on a proposal to secede from Spain by 2017.

8. Russia in the last day has flown 11,000 tourists back from Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh airport, from where a Russian flight took off last Saturday and then crashed.

9. British luxury carmaker Jaguar Land Rover has a secret plan to cut costs by £4.5 billion ($6.8 billion) and build 1 million cars per year by the end of the decade, according to the Sunday Times.

10. International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde warned Sunday that oil prices could stay low for many years and that Gulf nations should make "fiscal adjustments" to prepare.

>http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-most-important-things-in-the-world-right-now-november-9-2015-7

>mfw Jaguar come to dominate the car market
>mfw they even have Jaguars in Ameriland
>they call them Jag-wahs
>>
>>55302701
only number 5 is slightly relevant.
>>
>>55302858
>not enough Americans are dying for Israel
>s-sorry Netanyahu
>>
>>55302888
Call me trip-roller
>>
>>55302858
1. Is notable because Burma is a military dictatorship that kills Mud Slimes like nobody's business.
4. Is more Cultural Enrichers redpilling Australians
10. Has global consequences, especially so in America.
>>
>>55302701
ty britbong
>>
>>55303169
Actually no. America is perfectly fine for reasons you should google about.

On the other hand the gulf ME countries are fucked. They need oil barrels to remain high to pay off the ridiculous interest they have from their loans to make their mega hotels and shit. The oil baron countries were screaming at saudi arabia to do something last time this happened when america released some of its oil reserves which tanked the price.
>>
>>55302701
Cheap Jags and Land Rovers would be cool.
>>
>>55303169
>4. Is more Cultural Enrichers redpilling Australians

Hardly.
It'll just make people feel sad for the people in the detention centres. And there is no based Tones to dismiss their tears.
>>
>>55303525
No. After so many polls and news media survey's you can work out there is a good 75% of Australian's do not support them coming here.

I personally know nobody who supports it. Not even people I know who go to uni's
>>
File: comfy.jpg (73 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
73 KB, 601x601
>>55303298
>oil princes have less money
>can't throw money around like they used to
>living standards worsen for their people
>their people are wahhabists
>Desert Chimpout 2: Wahhabi Boogaloo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.