[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chinese people here buy all of our baby formula in bulk as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11
>Chinese people here buy all of our baby formula in bulk as soon as it restocks. like trolleys full of the stuff to send it back to china
>Chinese ppl here given a 2 tin buy limit cos they aren't fucking sharing and other people complaining that they go to 8 different stores and all out of stock due to chink tourists.
>SJWs crying that it's racist to give them a buy limit

like nigga if they weren't retarded with the amount they buy then there wouldn't ever have been a reason to give them a buy limit. gotta think of your local babies too
>>
>>55302266
Good maybe bitches will learn to use their titties for what they're made for again instead of pumping their flesh shits with chemicals
>>
>>55302266
there's a 2 limit here because you can make heroin from formula.
>>
>>55302266
>baby formula
good it has mercury and shit in it, and is basically all sugar anyway
population control
>>
Make more milk you lazy white ass. Isn't that how mighty capitalism is meant to work? Did you run out of cows?
>>
Doesn't this create jobs and stuff?
>>
>>55302266
>Oh no, people actually want to buy something we make
>this is a huge problem for some reason

Seriously just make more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
>>
Japan has the same issue, is a shit ton closer to China, and doesn't have any special laws to my knowledge. The people just whine endlessly about it and accept their c u c k e d status.
>>
>>55302469

The dirty chinks will just buy that too.

They just lifted the one child limit to two children, China is going to have a baby boom in a year.
>>
BREAST FEED
>>
File: unnamed (4).png (220 KB, 342x429) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4).png
220 KB, 342x429
I work in a Supermarket and the local milk company literally can't supply us with enough formula. We will order 3 pallets and get only one to last a week. We get rebates on the formula they can't supply to us so there's no money loss.

I have a chinese customer who i have in my phone contacts who contacts me at least 2 or 3 times a week. All i need to do is make a phone call when those pallets arrive and he will take 30 to 40 boxes containing 6 units each at $35 a unit and he sends the lot overseas.

He's very courteous and polite. He and his wife have offered me to have dinner, buy me a new pair of work boots and find me "nice chinese girl".

He is also not greedy with the stuff and leaves plenty for our shelves even though I've told him he can take it all if he wishes.

Other things the chinese customers buy in bulk are honey, black strap molasses, toothpaste, blocks of chocolate, chocolate biscuits and milk powder. We had 6000 dollars of chocolate biscuits (Tim Tams) sold to chinese bulk customers.
>>
>>55302266
Child rearing in a can.
>>
File: beer-breastfeeding.jpg (38 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
beer-breastfeeding.jpg
38 KB, 400x293
Drink some beer, you silly chinks.
>>
>>55304165
>aiding illegal chineese trade
>not charging full price + hand grease money
>>
>>55302266
You will never get this through SJWs heads though, females being overweight and repulsive with animosity towards their effeminate keked male counterpart the idea of "taking care of children" never crossed their mijd. Probably because of the fact that they can't and won't reproduce anyways
>>
File: 1389350403640.jpg (31 KB, 515x365) Image search: [Google]
1389350403640.jpg
31 KB, 515x365
Why don't you just make more and take advantage of Chinese money coming in.

Supply and demand. Do you even speak it?
>>
>>55304165
>he will take 30 to 40 boxes

>He is also not greedy with the stuff and leaves plenty for our shelves
>>
>>55302266
>shouldnt the free market fix it?
>>
Er...

So why exactly do they buy so much?

Are they reselling it in China? Are they using it for something else?
>>
>>55302266
>Chinese people here buy all of our baby formula in bulk as soon as it restocks.
They do the same here.
>>
>>55304510
it did

by imposing a local buy cap on their asses
>>
>>55304165

fuck you

selling out to chinks
>>
>>55304510
M A R K E T F A I L U R E
>>
>>55304628
why do they want it so bad?

>>55304666
chinks have the money and get to it first, he's just selling to the greatest demand.
>>
>>55302266
>people spending money is bad
now, I've seen everything.
>>
>>55304703
>why
Because there was some scandal in Mainland China that their babyfood was poison a while back.
So now they import all of it.
>>
>>55304585
becuase they don't trust Chinese formula.

they wont even trust it if the same product was imported from Australia and sold in china. they think it would have been tampered with during the logistics, so instead they travel here and make sure they buy the product straight from an Australian store
>>
>>55304585

Chinese can't make enough milk for their own people and they have also had batches of poisonous baby milk powder which has caused numerous baby deaths in China. So the chinese don't trust the local stuff and pay huge premiums on imported stuff from clean countries like Australia.
>>
>>55304415
You wanted capitalism

Why you complaining now goy?
>>
>>55304703
>why do they want it so bad?
Because it's not full of glass and ricin like it is in China.
>>
>>55304165

First of all you're a treacherous faggot.

Secondly, the chinks should work harder on getting their fellow chinks to stop being such greedy nefarious faggots willing to put people's health in danger to save a few bucks.

Despicable people, and you're despicable for enabling them.

>courteous

That's all a front, they'd sell your ass out in a heartbeat if they could profit from it.
>>
File: 65646.gif (495 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
65646.gif
495 KB, 500x250
>>55304731
>>55304742
>>55304751
>>55304755

that doesn't surprise me at all, everything in china is either explosive or toxic and made from hair and sewage.
>>
>>55304742
>>55304751

Oh. My chink gf mentioned something about this, but I didn't make the connection.
>>
>>55302417
wait, what?
>>
>>55304703
>chinks have the money and get to it first, he's just selling to the greatest demand.

because normal people don't buy trolleys full of the stuff.
>>
>>55304759
> to save a few bucks
They aren't doing it to save a few bucks.
Their babyfood in mainland China was found to contain toxic materials a while back.

So they're doing the opposite of putting people's health in danger.
>>
Would be nice if babyfood producers could open new factories on short notice though
>>
>>55302417
Nigga you stupid.
>>
>>55304752
Im complaining that he is letting them have at the bulk goods below what he could charge.

Charge the chinamen for all their worth, thats the courtesy they have earned
>>
>>55304752
because he could be making even more money out of it...
>>
>>55302266
The Chinese are only buying it to begin with because they've been brainwashed into thinking it's better than breast milk. Considering a couple years ago they had that scandal where the powder was full of plastic, it's surprising they're still buying it so much.
>>
>>55304821

This, plus a while ago it was found that many meat producers in China would also pump sewage water into the meat to inflate it and make it look more juicy.
>>
>>55304821
And also trying to do an end run around tarrifs
>>
>>55302266
>Live on backwater island dominated by deranged 'roos
>Artificial titty-milk necessary for growth of younglings since lolis don't produce much
>Cultured foreign tourists with enough money to live somewhere better visit
>Unused to subsistence conditions, assume functioning market economy will provide more than enough for them to buy some.
>Unfortunately the only island savages that know how to run inventory programs are busy using the dial-up for shitposting
>OP creates post
>>
>>55304910
they also make cooking oil out of sewage and bread leavener (it makes the bread rise and puff up) out of discarded human hair.
>>
>>55304981
Don't forgot those eggs soaked in boy urine.
>>
>>55302266
Im a Student from germany, we got a few chinese students over here and one of them told me how quite a few of the others make a lot of money simply by buying babyfood theyre sending to china where someone sells it at a much higher price for them. He said he depsises such actions and seemed a little embarrassed for his people. And right now we got we even got restrictions on buying large amounts of baby stuff here in germany what is somehow ridiculous considering our low birth rates and that the turkish immigrants with the high birth rates are much less likely to buy and consume baby related stuff.
>>
>>55304821

They're just opportunists.

Instead of pressuring their local governments to crack down on this shit, they're using the situation to make a fat buck selling foreign made baby formula in China.

Then on top of that, there are groups of assholes within China who make counterfeit foreign baby formula also trying to make a fat buck off people's fear.
>>
>>55304165
>He's very courteous and polite

I bet you think car salesmen are really good blokes too.
>>
>>55304165
What's funny about this post is you don't even know that your anus is like a hair dryer
>>
>>55302266
This has been going on for years now, in all western countries, al since that poison scandal in China. Here in the Netherlands (somehow got a Maltese flag idkw) they put the stuff behind the service counter bc of the Chinese adyou can only buy 1 or 2 cans a time. The real question is: why aren't the milk companies stepping up production? Having your product in a demand that exceeds supply seems like a nice problem to have and solve for an entrepeneur.
>>
>>55304892
>Australian baby formula
Or
>diseased ex iPhone slave assembler chink who breathes in so much particulate matter daily she should just glue her lips to my car exhaust for a refreshing change

I'll take the evil as fuck nestle formula over anything China made
>>
>>55304976
>American who thinks cheeseburgers grows on trees reads post as everyone outside speaks Spanish
>>
File: meme.jpg (57 KB, 150x145) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
57 KB, 150x145
>>55302353
This de-su.

Women need to step up and start boob-feeding like god intended. Makes smarter bairns, anyway.
>>
File: n682246214_162323_9474.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
n682246214_162323_9474.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>55302266
why not just make more?

or is this chinese bait to fuck up your economy when you produce more then no one buys?
>>
File: 1446634025507.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1446634025507.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>order pallets of the shitty Chinese milk
>switch labels with Australian one
>sell it to chinese university students
>nobody knows the difference
>maybe some chinese kids die but who cares lmao
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>55304755
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_adulteration_in_China

Interestingly, as a result of the melamine scandal, the head of the Chinese version of the US FDA was found to be corrupt and was executed.

But yeah, the slopes are like a plague of locusts when it comes to baby formula. They buy it for $30 here and it sells for $65-$75 plus post in China.

You go to supermarkets and pharmacies in Asian dominated suburbs and see shit like pic related.

Basically, it's moonrunes for 'buy you baby fomura here and we shippee to grorious homerand 7-10 days, chop chop'.
>>
>>55306121
They will arrest you for that here. We actually have laws regarding trading standards.
>>
>>55302266
What the fuck why are you buying factory made baby formula when for every baby comes packaged with a "formula" factory? What do they think those bulbous things on the front of our women are actually meant for?
>>
>>55304585
In 2008 there was a scandal in China where baby formula was tainted with melamine to falsely increase its protein count in analysis. This resulted in some dead babies and an obvious distrust for domestic baby formula over there.
>>
>>55306223
What does into the mother also comes out of the mother. Now consider China's pollution level.

Stick with the (foreign) formula.
>>
>>55302266

Here they solved it by selling maximum of two cans per person.

If Straya people were a bit smarter, they would do the same.
>>
>>55306406
The OP specifically said that they do.
>>
>>55302353
Doesn't always work as intended, my American friend
>>
>>55306423
>>Chinese people here buy all of our baby formula in bulk as soon as it restocks. like trolleys full of the stuff to send it back to china
>>Chinese ppl here given a 2 tin buy limit cos they aren't fucking sharing and other people complaining that they go to 8 different stores and all out of stock due to chink tourists.
>>SJWs crying that it's racist to give them a buy limit

Yes, to Chinese people. But here they give a maximum per person, regardless of their ethnicity.
>>
>>55304703
>why do they want it so bad?
because literally nothing stops a chinaman from producing a fake formula

>last year working in China
>planned to go Hong Kong during dragonboat festival
>a pregnant colleague asked me to buy her a baby formula from Hong Kong
>how hard could it be?
>visit 1st shop, they are out of stock
>visit 2nd shop, out of stock
>finally bought the formula from 10th shop
>>
>>55306451
Well that's stupid. Why punish everyone when it is one very specific group of people causing the issue?
>>
>>55304165
What i'd like to know is where do these chinks get all their money from? They are buying up property and products like no tomorrow.
>>
>>55306522
Probably subsidies.
Same reason you can get products shipped from China for free.
>>
To be fair, formula is probably much healthier than chink tit milk at this point.
>>
>>55306522
Generally the buyers are business people or officials (not mutually exclusive) looking to hide money, get residence or immigrate (not mutually exclusive).
>remember western countries won't generally extradite criminals who would be executed, so corrupt officials can avoid be executed by the Chinese government.
>>
>>55306503
TRIGGERED
>>
File: 20141225_094928.jpg (3 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
20141225_094928.jpg
3 MB, 2976x2976
>>55306522
Im Chinese and my whole family and relatives love saving money. My parents bought a couple properties back and have been collecting rent while saving for shit I dont know about. My grandparents even save the money my parents use to send them and they paid for both on mum and dads side new houses. Chinese houses in the village is quite basic but they build it talk.

My dad recently bought a 2015 ute. Thats probably the biggest purchase my family has made and last year we went to China 5 people.

>>55307474
Youre right. During my stay in China we didnt have any access to cows milk or couldnt find any. They advertise the formula but its either expensive or sold out. I just drank soy milk for the whole trip.

Pic related. China
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.