[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHARLIE HEBDO SATIRIZES RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH; KREMLIN RESPONDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Kremlin slams Charlie Hebdo cartoons on Russian plane crash

https://archive.is/I1YfJ

Highlights:
>French weekly satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo was slammed by the Kremlin Friday for publishing cartoons linking last week’s crash of a Russian airliner with Moscow’s air campaign in Syria.

>“In our country we can sum this up in a single word, blasphemy,,” President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists. “This has nothing to do with democracy or self-expression. It is blasphemy,.”

>The Russian Duma’s international affairs chief Alexei Pushkov tweeted: “Is there any limit to Russophobia on the pages of Western media?

>“As the whole world comforts us, Charlie Hebdo preaches its vile right to sacrilege.”

>“Is anyone else ‘Charlie’?” asked foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova...[.]

>Charlie Hebdo’s editor Gerard Biard was unrepentant, accusing the Kremlin of using the magazine “to create a controversy where none exists, which is the usual manipulation you get from totalitarian states”.

>“This magazine is supposed to be irreverent,” he told AFP. “And we respect the values of democracy and freedom of expression which the Russian powers that be, in this case, do not.”

>“Their argument about sacrilege is absurd. Are we supposed to no longer comment on the news in a different way or to say nothing more than it’s sad? If so that becomes a problem for freedom of expression.”

>The French foreign ministry said in a statement that “journalists are free to express their opinions in France, the authorities do not get involved”.
>>
>>55302120
these guys are just MUH SHOCK VALUE idiots, any frenchfags read this, how is it compared to The Onion?
>>
The first comic in pic related is a pussy suggestion that Russia leave ISIS alone because otherwise it will be a terror victim. So why doesn't Charlie Hebdo blame itself for being attacked and similarly change its behavior? Have I misunderstood the meaning?

The second one makes no sense to me at all.

In any case it's unfortunate the Kremlin responded to this.
>>
these cartoons suck
how is this a newspaper
who the fuck cares
>>
>>55302542
I think the first one was meant to ridicule the state of russian equipment, often seen as obsolete and poorly engineered (so it disintegrates in air resulting in "bombardment")
Also: if they're so hell bent on making provocative satires why didn't they make one out of the CH shooting? Hell, draw a bunch of dead caricaturists saying "My mum always told me social studies degree will work me to death" or something.
>>
>>55302120
>Who Charlie here
>>
>>55302542
They do sound like a bunch of whiny little girls but this is likely meant for internal, not external propaganda. This is meant to say "see we've told you the West is our enemy".
CH is trying to be edgy now that they're no longer brave enough to draw the imaginary friend of the shitskins.
>>
inb4 they all die mysteriously
>>
>>55302542
>why doesn't Charlie Hebdo blame itself for being attacked

b/c the easiest way for Hebdo to get on the muslim's good side, while keeping their french readership thinking that their journalistic integrity is intact, is to lampoon Russia for going after islamists.
>>
>Je suis charlie
>No longer make fun of muslims but christians
Ok
>>
>>55302236
I don't read it on the regular, but I've picked up a few issues here and there. It's not at all like the onion. The onion makes up stories completely and tries to be funny while maintaining a journalistic style of writing. Charlie Hebdo reports on actual current events and just tries really hard to make jokes about them.

For an actual, funny, and with a genuine journalistic approach, read Le Canard Enchainé although it leans heavily on the left.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 360x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 360x342
Free drink from that man in the corner, Charlie. Sends his respects from Moscow
>>
>>55302120

I expected mob to throw a Molotov cocktails to the French embassy while police stands aside.

Cause “people are free to express their opinions in Russia, the authorities do not get involved”
>>
Their artists suck.
>>
>>55303149
They decided it's easier to attack the one that turns the other cheek. Just like every other "brave" atheist edgelord out there.
>>
It is pretty fucking disrespectful.

Imagine if someone drew a cartoon of people diving headfirst out of the twin towers with some witty remark about the economy a week after 9/11.
>>
>>55302120
>charlie hebdo
didnt these guys surrender to ISIS stating they wouldnt make more cartoons featuring muhammad?
frenchies gonna french
>>
>>55302542
>The second one makes no sense to me at all.
There was a scandal which is still ongoing where 4 frenchmen, 2 pilots 2 passengers were caught in Dominican Republic with the plane filled with cocaine. All 4 claimed their innocence and blamed the corrupt government from planting the cocaine. The 2 pilots have since escaped from the island leaving the other two people behind. The whole affait was dubbed "Air Cocaine".

So the cartoon is pretty much a Seth Mcfarlane-tier joke of referencing something and passing it as a joke.
>>
>>55303256
Well yeah the good one got shot.
>>
>Bitching about someone saying something you don't like
>Expecting them to shut up
>>
>2045 minus 30
>People still give a flying fuck about this huge pile of shit full of cowards and pseudo leftist scum that is Charlie Hebdo

I bought a nice bottle of champaign when these fuckers got shot. Can't wait for the next shootimg to happen.
>>
>>55303361
I'd kek. Too many faggots can't laugh at tragedy. Helps get over terrible situations.
>>
>>55303367
I think the new cartoonists really don't want to be killed.
>>
>>55303518
There will be none cause they no longer make fun of muslims.
>>
>>55303457
that there Streisand Effect

god I love the Internet
>>
>I know we just got bombed and tons of your coworkers were killed a few months ago, but hey, let's piss off some more people again!

Man, how fucking fedora and edgy can you get?
>>
>>55303367

Pretty much. They killed the guy that founded it and some others.

Everybody left carried on for a bit in his honour more or less, but they got tired of living in constant fear.

Like that banned South Park episode says:

"All you need to do is instill fear and be willing to hurt people and you can get whatever you want. The only true power is violence."
>>
>Hebdokeks
If the victims were Muslims they would keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>55303518
I wouldnt really want anybody to get shot. That doesnt help, that just makes them martyrs for all of liberal thinking.

They should be free to make fun of anybody.

what would please me if people stopped reading them, their existence would prove useless. but since people obviously like them and use their services, they have a right to exist.

theyre not hurting anyone but those who buy their shit, therefor no harm done for outside world, besides having edgy cartoon, in which case, /pol/ is the leading champion.

>being against freedom of speech
>2015

as much as i appreciate the manly and cool visage of russia nowadays goddamn you fuckers think backwards of their attempts to fuck up freedom of speech.
>>
>>55303614
Because violence is the purest form of power. It literally allows everything as soon as you put enough of it.
>>
>>55302120
>blasphemy

Vodka niggers have a peculiar self importance.

>Russophobia

A phobia is an irrational fear. Russians are violent, drunken, intolerant thugs.
>>
>>55302120
>>55302542
>>55303457
Nah, I bet our government actually loves those fuckers because every time they draw some shit like this they can use it as an example of how degenerate, soulless and lacking any moral values the West is and how our values and the way of life are so much better than the rotten Western ones. Thanks Charlie for helping our propaganda. ^;)
>>
>>55302120
This is dark comedy. I smiled a little.
Chill people, it's nothing outrageous.
>>
>>55303240
You are equating violence with freedom of expression. Words and drawings can be offensive but at the very least they don't kill people.
>>
File: 1446506767261.jpg (158 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
1446506767261.jpg
158 KB, 586x720
>>55302236
Its a degenerate and jewish magazine. Anything they say is just to disturb.
>>
>>55302120
This pictures are actually pretty amusing.
>>
>>55302634
>I think the first one was meant to ridicule the state of russian equipment, often seen as obsolete and poorly engineered

It's the airbus blowing up mid air with the ieces falling down on terrorists
>>
>>55303863
Isn't it funny how Russian propaganda says something and then the west bends over backwards to make it true?
>>
>european comics

fucking kill me. how do you guys think any of them are on par with an average ben garrison one.
>>
Bet if America or France suffered a huge fuck off terrorist attack we would have to wait 5-7 years before dank memes about it came about and were accepted by the General public. But what ever its Russia so who cares if they die.

Then again Brevik memes came about Bretty early. Did Hebdo make a cartoon about him to give the Norwegians a middle finger?
>>
>>55304001
Russian propaganda says the Russian economy is doing fine. We are not wizards in Europe.
>>
>>55302120
Free speech cuts both ways, cunts. I thought it was hilarious. Doesn't mean I support Europe or Isis, does it? Grow some thicker skin. "Blasphemy", Jesus fucking Christ...
>>
>during charlie hebdo attacks /pol/ spares no expense in shitting on muslims and talking about the importance of freedom of speech
>the second charlie hebdo turns on their meme state /pol/ hates them
why am i not surprised
>>
Friendly reminder that Charlie "Free Speech" Hebdo fired an artist for drawing an anti-Semitic cartoon.

http://anonhq.com/charlie-hebdo-fired-anti-semitic-cartoonist-ridiculing-judaism-2009/

Charlie Hebdo can eat shit.
>>
File: 1435460396080.jpg (103 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1435460396080.jpg
103 KB, 800x533
>blasphemy
>sacrilege

Shit, Russians literally treat their country like a religion. The joke about RIDF worshiping Putin as a demigod is real. Top kek.
>>
File: 1445766298522.jpg (660 KB, 846x1162) Image search: [Google]
1445766298522.jpg
660 KB, 846x1162
>>55302120

>>live in France
>>democracy, freedom of speech
>>can talk smack and draw insulting drawings about christians, mudslimes and Russians
>>if I would question the Holocaust I'd go to prison
>>Russia is a totalitarian state
>>
File: 1433007026566.png (647 KB, 661x782) Image search: [Google]
1433007026566.png
647 KB, 661x782
>>55302120
>>
>>55303959
BLASPHEMY
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 386x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 386x275
boo hoo a cartoon made a joke

if you are actually offended and angry by this you are no better than people who get mad at this
>>
>>55304213
Shit translation. Those words don't necessarily have religious connotation in Russian.
>>
>>55304390
Russians behave like Muslims.
>>
Epic Russian butthurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 900x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 900x650
>>55304147
Just because it's allowed does not mean it's not in poor taste and can't be criticized for being too soon and in bad taste.

Christ you guys are just as bad as actual french faggots, he can't say nothin' bad about our shit comic paper
>>
Did they draw a cartoon about MH17 or their own shooting?
>>
>>55304177
>Antisemitic
Except Siné isn't antisemitic at all.
He was making fun of former president Sarkozy's son greed and shallow religious convictions, not about judaism nor the jews.
>>
>>55303751
>Russians are violent, drunken, intolerant thugs.

You're the white trash of Europe anglo cunt.
>>
>>55302120
i think it's not gov scale to make such butthurt comments to some shit tier comic book. those guys are all news now, with their two bad comics. well what done is done anyway.
>>
>>55305008
White trash is some way in front of Russians. Russians are not white. They are Chinks with round eyes. You cannot apply the same standards between a white man and a drunken subspecies of Chink. Everywhere they go they murder, plunder and rape. Russians are savages.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 474x600
>>55303361
pic related

>>55304554
Yes and yes, you can type the event and Charlie Hebdo, you will find them.
>>
>>55303683
Oh I'm 100% for free speech and i'm hundred 100% for shooting big mouth leftists free-speechers.
Allahu Ackbaru.
>>
>>55305077
>implying you are white
>>
>>55303361
>>55305209
another one
>>
>>55303751
how is any of this a bad thing, mahmud?
>>
>>55305209
But they didn't do Breivik cause that's a tragedy :^)
>>
>>55302236
>any frenchfags read this

Barely anyone used to read this. The old people who used to, stopped because they turned heavily pro Israel (the previous boss is a goy pedophile neo-con).

They were nearly bankrupt, only the french gvt money kept them alived. They pulled a jewish lightning a few years ago, setting their builing on fire and blaming "al qaida" to cash the insurance money.

The death of the old team saved this newspaper.
>>
>>55302120

Unfortunately, this serves as a prime example that far-leftists will never learn or change their retarded views on the world. Shooters stormed their studio, murdered their staff, and spread terror across France and the Muslim world cheered... and here they are acting as if that never happened as they desperately try to cling to the world's spotlight.

Sure, they pride themselves on the fact that they make fun of everyone and everything. That doesn't make them noble or stoic, it just means that they are willing to poorly make fun of tragedies to cater to the market that would read their slop. When tragedies get too close to home they stop.
>>
>>55303268
this
>>
>People seriously against Charlie Hebdo on /pol/

You guys are no better than the ragheads if you seriously wish the death of cartoonist just because of a bunch of shitty jokes
>>
File: shoah-hebdo-2.jpg (101 KB, 640x812) Image search: [Google]
shoah-hebdo-2.jpg
101 KB, 640x812
>>55305827
They went mad and sued the guy who used to do those fake covers.
>>
File: 8FeYG-tXVgE.jpg (42 KB, 592x356) Image search: [Google]
8FeYG-tXVgE.jpg
42 KB, 592x356
jewcycked french pussies
MH17 down - no comics here
Germanwings down - no comics here
Mossad kill some Charlie cartoonists - no comics here.

Freedom of speech here!
>>
>>55305944
We don't want him dead senpai , we just want him to get better with his comedy, he could at least try to be southpark tier if he's going to be tasteless.
>>
>/pol/ when ch make fun of islam
>"+1 upboated, made my day, yay"
>/pol/ when ch make fun of russia
>"oh no, ch suck, fucking edgy, disrespectful"
pathetic show
>>
>>55305978
MH17 down - Yes, there is.
Germanwings down - Yes, there is.
>>
File: BtuOeB0CQAARxFT.jpg (84 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
BtuOeB0CQAARxFT.jpg
84 KB, 600x761
>>55305978
>>55306081
proofs btw

pic related mh17
>>
>>55306079
This. Smh, desu senpai. These keks are as bad as the sjws they claim to hate so much.
>>
File: depression-pilote.jpg (42 KB, 472x632) Image search: [Google]
depression-pilote.jpg
42 KB, 472x632
>>55305978
>>55306081
proofs 2 btw
pic related german wings
>>
>>55306263
I'll never get tired of that.. What's the actual translation list, does anyone know?
>>
>>55306241
>>55306294
What does it say?
>>
>>55306294
>Wingz.

Holy keks, batman!
>>
>>55306414
security reinforced on airplanes

"in case of pilot depression, masks will drop in front of you"
>>
>>55306414
My free is rusty but I think it's along the lines of "Incase of pilot (cabin) depression please wear the (tomberant... Emergency?) masks.
>>
>>55303683
>but since people obviously like them and use their services, they have a right to exist.

You'd be happy to know that most newspapers in France (Charlie hebdo included) lives on government subsidies (taxpayer money so) because they don't sell enough shit to be profitable.

newspapers in France are a fucking joke. Nobody read them ,everybody pays for the government to spout its propaganda
>>
>>55306447
Lol, rusty.. My french is fuckin seized :)
>>
>>55306414
1st one
>Morale of the French on the rise
>"we're not in it"

2nd one
>Safety upgrade in airplanes
>"In case of pilot depression, masks will fall in front of you"

Yeah, it's not funny at all.
>>
>>55306487
Stop being such a pussy you nigger
>>
>>55302120
>>The French foreign ministry said in a statement that “journalists are free to express their opinions in France, the authorities do not get involved”.
Except when it comes to questioning the holocaust or criticizing Israel.
>>
>>55306545
I'm just pointing out how unfunny this shit is. Not because it's edgy or because I think it's tasteless, but because better jokes could be made about those events.
>>
File: 1445606941066.png (441 KB, 1050x925) Image search: [Google]
1445606941066.png
441 KB, 1050x925
Thats really in bad taste, making fun of Putin or Mohammed and shit like that is okay but making fun of the death of 224 people just for the sake of it?
>>
>>55306697
Why shouldn't we make fun of the dead? It's not like they can get offended.
>>
>>55306808
Respect? Consideration? iunno if they heard about that stuff in france
>>
>>55306857
>Respect? Consideration?
to who? It's not like the dead care about respect - they're fucking dead. It's only the living that whine about that shit.
>>
>>55304163
>/pol/ is one person
> you are /pol/

Stop green texting about yourself.
>>
>>55302120

Cross-posting because fucks sakes

>Charlie Hebdo gets shot up for insulting Muslims by drawing Mohammed (which is symbolically equivalent to burning the stars and stripes or desecrating the cross)
>Martyrs of free speech
>Charlie Hebdo gets in hot water for insulting a recent Russian air crash
>"Bastards, who dares to align with them"
The double think is strong with this one. Either you are for free speech or you aren't.
What they did in both cases isn't different, they took something that is obviously offensive to a large group (Russians/Muslims) and published it. If you support free speech and support the Muslim case, you really have nothing to say when they mock the plane crash
If Charlie Hebdo mocked the recent stampede in Mecca (which I guess they might have), not a single person on this board would whine about them having overstepped moral boundaries, and yet it's also a disaster of equal proportions (at the very least in the eyes of normal person, don't give me that shit about "muslims are not equivalent")
It's almost like you don't realize that by supporting Russia to the point of accepting the forfeiting of critical democratic and universalist rights, you are doing exactly what you bitch about other people doing when they "bend over for kikes to destroy our nation", just for another person
And finally, if you're just offended because "they're mocking dead people", you're either a massive hypocrite or have nothing to do here, are you ?
>>
>>55305077
Mad cuz 2nd class citizen in his own country.
>>
>Charlie Hebdo makes slightly anti-Islam issue
>get murderfuked over by Islamists
>Charlie Hebdo promises to reform, less anti-Islam
>now are making pro-ISIS propaganda
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>55307096

>Satire always has to be politically charged and can't be for the sake of it

Try harder aussie
>>
>>55307096
>be australian
>can't read a word of french
>is sure that the cartoon is pro-ISIS

You can't make this up
>>
Eh, this seem pretty cheap.
Dunno why anyone would pay attention to this.
>>
>>55304256
This.
>>
>>55305967
Did they now. Guess they aren't as thick-skinned as they claim.
>>
>>55306808
>>55306912
Edgy. What about their relatives, friends or simply those who care about them?
>>
>>55307841
what about them?
>>
>>55302120
>the authorities don't get involved
How can someone utter this unflinchingly?

I know we have "free speech" here in the us but I wouldn't be surprised if I said something popular and offensive enough that the IRS would find some obscure tax law to throw me in prison over
>>
>>55304256
this
>>
>>55307897
its rude and makes people feel bad autist
>>
>>55308186
So it's just about feelings then? Like social justice wankers.
If people can't handle the bants, it's not my fucking problem.
I'm not going to not make a joke in the off chance someone I don't care about is going to get offended.
>>
>>55305827
Dieudoralbots in the place
>>
>>55308248
you are literally autistic
>>
>>55308305
Maybe, but at least I'm having fun!
>>
>>55308248
the problem with sjw is they want the government to forcibly shut out offensive things. I agree you should have the right to be a edgy little autist without the government coming down on you but that doesnt mean i wont kick your ass for pissing on my moms grave
>>
>>55308248
modern liberashizoid scum. 95% psychopat
>look at war in TV @its never happened to me@
>love untermansh humour
>>
>>55303518
goatfucker detected
>>
>>55306487
I kek'd desu.
The first one is clever and true because a country only cares about an aircrash if it's own people are in it.
>>
>>55308363
If I actually pissed on your mom's grave, then yeah you'd have a right to physically hurt me. If I said I find it hilarious the way she died, then you don't really have a justification to physically assault someone.

>>55308382
Pretty sure the libtards are the ones who suppress other people's right of expression based on their personal feelings.
You being upset at a joke made doesn't mean they are liberal in any way.
>>
File: sweden2.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden2.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55305008
>sweden
>accuses someone else of being ''white trash''

Top kekkity kek.
>>
>>55308474
>He thinks his opinion on what justification is plays into him not getting BTFO

oh you poor naive little frog.
>>
>>55302120
>be Charlie hebro
OH THIS IS TERRIBLE SOMEBODY SHOT US BECAUSE WE WERE KICKING A MAD DOG AND SOME PEOPLE DIED PLS CRY FOR US
>be Charlie hebephile a little later
HEY 250 MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN GOT MURDERED AND BLOWN TO LITTLE BITS BECAUSE OF THEIR NATIONALITY, AND IT WAS PROBABLY DONE BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED OUR PEOPLE!
LETS MAKE FUN OF THEM

I am not fucking Charlie.
I would kind of like to punch Charlie in his smug fucking face
>>
>>55303901
offense !== provocation

And provocation is an act of violence.
>>
File: 1445943515160.jpg (48 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1445943515160.jpg
48 KB, 850x400
>>55308474
Do not try to convince me, my little nasty frog. I know all symptoms of shitty liberal thinking, niger.
>>
>>55308574
>I know all symptoms of shitty liberal thinking
Being one would help that.
>>
>>55308574

Got to love Luka. Couldnt ask for better neighbours.
>>
>>55308474
>If I said I find it hilarious the way she died, then you don't really have a justification to physically assault someone.
I guess that you are right on that he would get arrested for assault after the fact but I would still stand there cheering him on as he punches and kicks your teeth out one by one.
Yes, it is not justified but it is also not undeserved.
>>
>>55308531
>little frog
>>55308574
>little nasty frog

C O S M I C A L S Y N C R O N I C I T Y
>>
>>55303751
Why do British people believe their opinion is valid?

Did achmed not rape enough in Rotherham?
>>
How the fuck does anyone get paid for that level of illustration?
>>
In an age of mass sensitivity, bantz is a revolutionary act.
>>
>>55307142
>Satire always has to be politically charged

Yes.
>>
>>55308600
shprotas make noise here. Go in your mink
>>
>>55308641
>Laughing at someone's suffering is bad
therefore
>Laughing at someone getting beat up is fine
>>
File: 85073937_i645.jpg (37 KB, 460x303) Image search: [Google]
85073937_i645.jpg
37 KB, 460x303
>>55308671
Jew backed french cycked government
they draw, most people get angry, our angry go to gavvah and feed the lyarvas. lyarvas bring energy to lyzzies.
Its jew work.
>>
File: 14470757249020.jpg (82 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
14470757249020.jpg
82 KB, 716x960
Its about holocoust, frogs?
>>
>>55308781
your shitposts are shit
[spoiler]go suck a muslim cock anti-semite[/spoiler]
>>
File: 14433433704620.jpg (65 KB, 485x320) Image search: [Google]
14433433704620.jpg
65 KB, 485x320
>>55308814
>jewpost not shitpost
kek
>>
>>55308727
>>Laughing at someone getting beat up is fine
Perhaps you misunderstand, I wouldn't be "laughing" but rather saying, "hit him again!"
There is a difference.
>>
>>55308805
I don't really get it I must admit. But then again I never really found that newspaper funny.
>>
>>55308846
Right but you are being supportive of a violent action because someone said something you found to be in bad taste.

I may be autistic, but do you still not see the hypocrisy in your rationale?
>>
>>55308727
Laughing at the suffering of innocents is bad, but laughing at someone getting his just deserts is fine, yeah.
>>
>>55308913
>Laughing at the suffering of innocents is bad
why?
>laughing at someone getting his just deserts is fine
How do you decide who deserves a beating?
>>
>>55308248
It's too soon m8. Think if someone close to u were taken away and week later we lol @ it.

Free speech only counts if you can hold it up face to face, and considering only today the bell rang for those poor fuckers, I'd wager you'd get ya shit kicked in and the majority would cheer it on because ya got no decency.
>>
>>55308814
kill yourself, jew
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>55303268
That.
>>
>>55308968
>Think if someone close to u were taken away and week later we lol @ it
I'd be offended and probably switch off the PC after posting how you're just a bunch of cunts, but ultimately I'd be in the wrong because you have the right to do that and I must defend that right.

>Free speech only counts if
There are no conditions to free speech. You either accept all of it, even the one you do not like or you don't and accept the fact that you are against free speech.
>>
>>55308944
People have those things called "morals" which you lack. I wouldn't expect an autistic psychopath to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 1024x576
>>55304213
>Implying Russia and Putin aren't doing God's work.

You go to hell, you go to hell and you die.
>>
>>55309101
>People have those things called "morals" which you lack
And you don't lack morals? You admittedly think someone getting in physical pain is justified because of something they said. Think about it, to you, words justify violence.
And I lack morals.
>>
>>55309161
You are so much of a faggot that it is burning my eyes looking at your retarded post. Pain does not = evil. You must have a 3 year old's concept of morality.
>>
File: 1165711_original.jpg (54 KB, 504x615) Image search: [Google]
1165711_original.jpg
54 KB, 504x615
>>55309101
Its just fat trollocoster. Lack of empathy
>>
>>55309079
I don't know, if you lost someone before you'd know those feelings are all consuming, the satire would go down pretty average.

I agree with you that free speech is a must, but decency should be held up just as high, because without it, free speech just becomes a tool to abuse and use irresponsibly, and soon people will get tired of the free speech and it will go away. This kind of shit hurts free speech, and it hurts some of the saddest people in the world.
>>
>>55309161
Yes, you do. But don't worry, soon you will all abide by the Sharia law which will cleanse your degeneracy and whip some sense back into your dumb skulls.
>>
>>55309266
I quite like it actually, it makes it much easier when it comes to choosing a brand of toilet paper.
>>
>>55309079
>There are no conditions to free speech. You either accept all of it, even the one you do not like or you don't and accept the fact that you are against free speech.
Then there's no "free speech" anywhere in the world because plenty of things are illegal say or show.
>>
>>55309161
Once upon a time the law would recognize "fighting words" which were basically defined as making an utterance to someone that was so offensive that a reasonable person could be expected to respond with his fists.
Mocking the death of someone's mother would likely fall under these criteria.
>>
>>55309234
I didn't imply anything regarding evil. We're talking about why it's okay to justify inflicting physical pain on someone for something they said.

>>55309266
So you're still putting conditions to free speech, and to that I strongly disagree. You either accept the whole of it, or you do not. It's that simple. And by what you are saying I can only read that you are against free speech

>decency should be held up just as high
Why?

>>55309276
Those are offensive words, you shouldn't say them and you should get beaten up for saying it :O)

>>55309378
That's unfortunate, isn't it? Doesn't mean we can't defend the idea of free speech.
>>
>>55309379
Saudi arabia and other muslim nations till punish people that insult the king.

Well your mom isn't the king so she's a free target.

Also France isn't abiding by muslim laws (yet), despite being invaded by the fuckers.
>>
>>55309422
>>Those are offensive words, you shouldn't say them and you should get beaten up for saying it :O)

>implying this is in any way equivalent to standing in front of someone whose mother has just died and telling him that the way she died was hilarious

This is why you have autism
>>
>>55302120
Russia should send them some checnyans.. I mean "refugees".
>>
>>55309422

Literally worling as anti-western propagandist is the easiest job. You just repost everything you say, lol.

This is why all the western propaganda here fails so miserably.

Yes, you have all your freedoms. Use them. Show us, what type of person you are.
>>
>>55309534
>standing in front of someone
That was never implied or mentioned.
>>
>>55309587
...what?
>>
>Russophobia!!!!!
God dammit just when i thought that maybe russians are reasonable.
>>
>>55309612

Pay no attentions, you are free to do so, kek. I'm just thinking about how different our cultures are.
>>
>>55309422
So what does the word "okay" mean to you exactly?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 470x313
>>55309471
>Legal punishment by the government = a verbal and physical confrontation between two individuals
>>
>>55309595
>That was never implied or mentioned
... and this is also why you have autism
>>
>>55309665
Well yeah, both are morally bankrupt.

>>55309691
>muh autism

Nice rebuke.
>>
>>55309422
Why? ..Because without decency we'll turn into selfish little blobs running around bumping into each other with no community. When was it ever acceptable to mock the bereaved? Never. Claiming free speech is black and white like you do is like claiming it's acceptable for giant corporations swindling terminally ill people because "free market: with it or against it" Use decency or ruin it for all.
>>
>>55309534
Nobody's forcing a grieving relative to pick up a copy of Charlie Hebdo.

Don't like it? Don't read it. No more problems.
>>
>>55309729
>Claiming free speech is black and white like you do is like claiming it's acceptable for giant corporations swindling terminally ill people because "free market: with it or against it"
No, there's a huge difference between saying something and taking actions that impact other people.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 443x332
>>55309713
Pic related is basically the level you're arguing on
>>
>>55309806
No I'm usually presenting arguments. You're just greentexting and shitposting.
>>
>>55309471
you are literally autistic. Not in the 4chin sense, but in the scientific sense, look it up.

Thankfully if you showed up in a town in Greece with that attitude the whole town would work together to beat you up.
I don't know how your little frenchie comfort bubble is working, but over here people are getting killed for way less. And if you find someone else's suffering that funny, imagine how funny your own suffering will be to the eyes of the world, when your provocations and autism levels are revealed to the public
>>
>>55309770
They're free to print what they like but I'm also free to call them wormy little hypocritical maggots and tell them to go fuck themselves with a broken mattress spring
>>
File: 54363735835635654.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
54363735835635654.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>55302542

Does nobody know they officially stated they would never again draw Mohammad and pushed blame away from islam by blaming religion in general?

Because they did. It caused a fucking uproar when the pussy did it after the female arab woman who worked there had gone around talking on freedom of speech slamming islam over this shit. They bitched out and those people essentially died for fucking nothing.
>>
>>55309773
>Ideas and words don't affect other people.

KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 384x384
>>55309841
And you just did it again
>>
>>55309918
Me saying that I am going to punch you doesn't affect you.
Me actually punching you does affect you.

It's not that hard to comprehend, really.

>>55309957
It'd be nice if you could actually present arguments instead of just pointlessly shitposting.
>>
File: prabhupada_48.jpg (36 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
prabhupada_48.jpg
36 KB, 450x600
>>55309773
>>
>>55309773
Not under your view, free market allows it, and now we have a Marxist wave rising. People misuse their freedom without empathy and the collective will react.
>>
>>55302120
Agreed. The demonisation of Russia in Western media is disgusting.

When will you faggots realise the USA is the real aggressor. The USA is the real enemy
>>
>>55309773
>making fun of someone's mother dying doesn't have any impact on that person
Always Unique Totally Interesting Sometimes Mysterious
>>
>>55302120
HEBDO WANTS MORE DEAD STAFF
>>
>>55308528
i just want to beat the shit out of those boys
>>
>>55310051
>Not under your view
Yes under my view, I draw a huge distinction between saying or writing something and taking actions that actually affect someone.
>>
>not being 100% in favor of free speech
>being a SJW nigger
>>
>>55310013
It's pointless to argue with you because you are clearly incapable of understanding the world from the point of view of a human being.
>>
>>55310142
Thanks america, you're the only one who understands in this thread full of retards.
>>
>>55310013
Your retardedness knows no bounds. You've just threatened me and you seriously think I'll respond with passivity?
>>
>>55310156
You forgot to mention my autism in your post.
Which by the way was the reason it became impossible to argue because you didn't argue at all.

>>55310173
You don't have to be passive but you don't get to lay hand on me.
>>
>>55302120
I love how unsophisticated edgy is in non American countries.

>i should have flown air cocaine

What reason is there to mention cocaine?
Does the reader just go "durrrrr hurrr huuurrrr, cocaine!".
>>
>>55302120
B A N T E R
A
N
T
E
R

ruskies cant even handle the banter
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 279x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 279x321
>>55310130
>I draw a huge distinction between saying or writing something and taking actions that actually affect someone.

I think you're one of the most clever Turing machines I've ever met
>>
>>55310243
It's because a scandal in France regarding French pilots caught with cocaine on board. It's like a reference joke in family guy.
>>
>>55303381
>political "humor"
>anything but lazy references and in-jokes

what did you expect frog, for political cartoonists to actually be talented?
>>
>>55310216
>You don't have to be passive but you don't get to lay hand on me.

You should keep this philosophy, it will take you far in life.

>all the way to the end of it
>>
>>55310216
Well that really depends on how severe your verbal threat is. If you out yourself as a complete psychopath with no regard for the dignity and wellbeing of others then that might just well be the tipping point.
>>
>>55310243
It's related to a french scandal, google "Air Cocaine", you should find something

I'm kinda disappointed that the russian replied, why would you reply to such retarded jokes ?
>>
>>55310130
Then isn't it conceivable that a large group of people would disagree and seek to remove that freedom because you weren't measured in its use? It's nice to take ideological high ground, but in reality, assholes and fools get things banned. Just how it is
>>
Thank god I live in America where people value actual freedom over >muh feelings.
Stay cvcked yurope.
>>
>>55310356
waaaaaah someone offended me!!!!!!!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55310156
this to be honest family

>>55310216
>You don't have to be passive but you don't get to lay hand on me.
What are you arguing for exactly? What do you mean by "you don't get to lay hand on me"?
In the legal sense? Yeah, it would be illegal for him to beat the shit out of you, but he would still do it, and if me or the average joe was passing by we would either join in in the beating or simply act like we didn't see anything.
Also I'd wager that you would be screaming RAPE during the whole thing, you filthy kek
>>
>>55310372

You're a delusional retard.
>>
>>55310339
It doesn't matter; if you initiate the physical violence, you are in the wrong. Someone threatens you, adopt the crane position and wait for the opponent to strike. Then kick him in the balls.
>>
>Going to France
>order 224 steaks and bucket of swine blood.
>cab, to Charlie Hebdo.
>spill blood all over the entrance
>throw bloody meat everywhere on entrance.
>cops
>stop impeaching my free speech i'm doing le democratic art performance.
>y u doing this, its Charlie Hebdo they had killings and has PTSD because of you.
>but i find this very amusing, occifer.
>>
File: 1377411307023.gif (3 MB, 558x337) Image search: [Google]
1377411307023.gif
3 MB, 558x337
I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF MUSLIMS!
SILENCE THOSE OFFENSIVE ASSHOLES!
>>
>>55310515
>vandalism is part of free speech

I laughed.
>>
>>55310461
Move to Europe faggot if you want hate speech laws.
>>
>>55310389
Pointing out reality =/= crying over spilled milk.

Keep your corn syrup, burger.
>>
>>55310553
>Pussy Riot.
>>
>>55310652
Please elaborate.
>>
>>55302120
It's a stupid satirical magazine, how can anyone be offended by them...

>“journalists are free to express their opinions in France, the authorities do not get involved”.

I doubt a paper will be unpunished if it has a headline like ISLAM IS A THREAT TO FRENCH CULTURE
>>
>>55302120

I bet that, if a few Charlie Hebdo editors were to die of polonium poisoning, the rest will never make a cartoon mocking Russia again.
>>
>>55310682
You see, the performance of Pussy Riot involved the desecration of a Orthodox Church - you can call it offense to religious beliefs. Of course, they hadn't permission, too.
Nevertheless, it was considered as provocative art, political protest and not vandalism. People cheered for them. Will i be worser than the democratic heroes?
>>
>>55310553
frog maneuver.

>>55302120
https://www.rt.com/politics/321298-russian-lawmakers-want-to-blacklist
Russian lawmakers want Charlie Hebdo authors blacklisted over cartoons mocking Sinai air disaster
>>
>>55310844
Fucking hell that's despicable. Where did that happen?
>>
>>55302542
>So why doesn't Charlie Hebdo blame itself for being attacked and similarly change its behavior?

They did.

http://www.france24.com/en/20150721-charlie-hebdo-editor-no-more-prophet-mohammed-cartoons
>>
File: no Mohammed dildo.jpg (67 KB, 720x597) Image search: [Google]
no Mohammed dildo.jpg
67 KB, 720x597
>>55310901
Oy vey, how brave.
>>
>>55310896
In Russia. Please consult Google for "Pussy Riot", i'm on the phone right now.
>>
>>55310500
No. As an autist your entire moral model is fundamentally flawed due to your failure to understand the role of empathy in the formation and application of morality. You're not as bad as a psychopath but you'll never be truely human. Autists always fuck up at this because they can't understand why displaying a lack of empathy would warrant such severe punishment or chastisement. What you have to understand is that by going against empathetic behaviour you are effectively sabotaging social cohesion, this is justifiably seen by social groups as a massive threat as without empathy society just doesn't function.
>>
>>55304100
Damn, we'vre got an honorary Australian here, bois.
>>
>>55308474
I support frenchie in this one. Who gives a fuck about those 224 dead russians? Only their relatives does. Those 224 are deadmeat right now with worms crawling inside their moisty holes. Not a single fuck is given about those dead cunts. Rather them than me. Be happy and feel the joy that those 224 died. I am alive, but they are not :^D
>>
>>55310968
>Muhammad dildo
That wouldn't be very tolerant, Islam is a religion of peace unlike those religions for which there are dildos
>>
>>55309101
>morals

Morals is for weak faggots. There is no such thing as "innocence". Might makes right. Remember that gook.
>>
>>55311039
Mate seriously, Charlie is basically our state funded retard. Why would you take them so seriously ? When a 4 year old girl calls you a poo-poo head, do you also take time to write entire paragraphs on why it's offensive ?
>>
>>55310901
Fuck them, entire world points their heart to your tragedy, and you fucking buckle to your killers.

Should have killed more.
>>
>>55311039
>you'll never be truely human.
Right, because humanity is defined by philosophy and not biology.
>muh autism
This is getting really old really fast.
>>
>>55302120
>to create a controversy where none exists, which is the usual manipulation you get from totalitarian states
Straight to the point.
>>
>>55311171

Like I said, will probably happen soon. Even better if Putin poisons exactly 12 Charlie Hebdo employees, then mentions that it seemed to be the going price to buy their silence.
>>
>>55311165
I'm not, I'm just saying that if a 4 year old girl were to continually verbally harass my 4 year old child, it wouldn't be morally objectionable to give her a slap.
>>
>>55302120
>joke about muslims
>get killed
>l-lets joke about dead innocent white people instead!

JE SUIS CUK
>>
>>55311189
Now go and look up the definition of humanity.

It is true that if you cannot empathise then you cannot successfully moralise.
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 640x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 640x1011
>>55311074
>Be happy and feel the joy that those 224 died. I am alive, but they are not :^D

The situation will rectify itself soon enough :^D
>>
>>55311277
I don't see how your metaphore works here. There is no equal ground. This is a shitty journal vs a superpower. Why would you give these retards attention ? Unless you are retarded and/or muslim, I can't find why
>>
>>55311364

Couldn't have said it better myself

>french caliphate by 2020

JE SUIS CUK
>>
>>55311380
Whatever. 224 faggots died and everyone goes whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa like a bunch of little bitches. Fuck off with "empathy" shit. This is 4chan, do you really think anyone who is normal visits this place? Think again
>>
Imagine some of the CH staff flying in vacation, crashing.
>we mourn for our coworkers.
Oh that would be sweet irony. Better than Polonium.
>>
>>55311464
To highlight the moral bankruptcy of your nation and instigate social change?
>>
>>55302236
This triggers the slav.
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 780x770
>>55311541
>muh secret club of psychopaths
>>
Some drawfag should draw the steptsnaz entering their building with them screaming "IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO"
>>
>>55311669
>implying this isn't true
>>
>>55306990
Or, and this is just crazy talk, but bear with me:
there's a difference between mocking ideas and the tragedy.
>>
>>55311464
You mean a shitty journal vs a bunch of grieving relatives.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 443x332
>>55311541
>no normal people around here

That's certainly true.
>>
>>55311678
This please.
>>
>>55311756
No one cares. Go seek sympathy and dicksucking somewere else. The dead are rotten flesh now who got burned alive by the blazing inferno from the bomb. Whats done is done. Life moves on. The end
>>
>>55311756
Come on, the actual russian government replied to these shitty drawings. A bunch of ragheads, I can understand, but this... come on this is disappointing. I thought you guys had kebab to remove

>>55312146
Your edge is showing, don't you have refugees to welcome ?
>>
You know, what irks me, /pol/?

Maybe we degenerated our perception of morality. You see, when you sit down on a dragon dildo and it hurts and you want to stop it, but you keep pushing, that doesn't make you more hardcore, it's making you gay and eventually incontinent.

But this is exactly what underage edgelords do, that is, until they mature by meeting someone edgier than them and see the disgusting mirror image.

But sometimes they don't mature at all, like some maniacs in Syria.
>>
>>55312441
dont you have refugee dick to be sucking germany?
>>
>>55312441
Or CH editors in this case. But they cover themselves with so called freedom of speech.
>>
>>55312383
Doesn't mean they can't give a lesson on human decency to a bunch of degenerate frogs while they're at it.
>>
>>55311756
Please forgive our Western European cousins, friend. Their countries are being overrun by barbarian hordes and the shock of it all has driven them quite mad.
They choose to mock your tragedy because it distracts them from their own imminent doom.
>>
>>55312493
Speaks the gay American hat.
>>
>>55312146
Careful with that edge, i almost cut myself.
>>55312383
I really don't see whats so special about this. Some magazine made a joke about a tragedy - most people (atleast around here) found it distasteful, people related to the victims were obviously appalled and the authority representing them made a statement about it. Case closed. Its neither surprising nor "disappointing" - its simply natural.
>>
>>55302120
>“In our country we can sum this up in a single word, blasphemy,,” President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists. “This has nothing to do with democracy or self-expression. It is blasphemy,.”

>dat subtle snipe at Charlie Hebdo for pussying out and no longer drawing Mohammed.

noice
>>
>>55312605
It is disappointing because you're playing their game. They want to be seen, if people stopped talking about this shit excuse of a journal, it would have been buried a long time ago
>>
>>55312146
>Ludvig posted his final message on /pol/, looked out of the window of his hand-built built kekshed across the garden and through the glass doors of the living room. He could see his wife bent over the sofa and Jamal violently thrusting into her. A single tear of joy rolled down Ludvig's cheek. He turned on his favourite nasheed, picked up the giant black dildo lying beside his keyboard and proceeded to choke himself to death. "My work here is done".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.