[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh the fucking cunt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJr 7LZrYRcA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: knifeninja.png (654 KB, 689x452) Image search: [Google]
knifeninja.png
654 KB, 689x452
Oh the fucking cunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJr7LZrYRcA
>>
>>55301888
o_O
>>
As much as juice are not trustworthy, this is why we should never have mercy on mudslimes.
>>
>Jews getting a taste of multiculturalism

Kidding. Conservative, ethnic jews in Israel who aren't zionists now are undergoing the wrath of angry desert-people due to the actions of about 100 elitist zionists.

Feels bad man. Oh well. If there is anything we can learn from Israel, its that building a gigantic wall is incredibly necessary when you're trapped between people stuck in a society that hasnt changed culturally since 790AD.
>>
>some uppity kike telling me where I can and cannot go on my own land

Nah fuck 'em both. Glass the middle-east for world peace
>>
>>55301888
>women
>>
>>55301888

That's Islam yeah. That's Islam for you.

Here comes the diversity.
>>
>>55301888
Why do these jew cunts allowed to wear those stupid hats and grow beards during work?

I'm not even allowed to do my prayers or grow my hair during work (im in the tunisian meme army)
>>
>>55302543

Go into politics and change the rules, moron
>>
>>55301888

>ugly semites killing each other

this is a bad thing?
>>
>>55302633
>getting into a fucking mess
no.
>>
>Israel
>Yes
>>
Jews may be sneaky, but this shit right here is outright barbaric.

I side with the jews on this, sorry /pol/.
>>
File: ArmA III AR-15.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ArmA III AR-15.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>>55301888
I want those ARs with Carry Handle Scopes
>>
>>55301888
and to think i had to deal with a random muzzie today trying to haggle food prices in a grocery store.

Im like... no you pay whats on the tag.

Seriously fuck muslims and fuck kazarian kikes.
>>
>>55302960
>andom muzzie today trying to haggle food prices in a grocery store

Oh Jesus Christ I know that feel bro. Fuck retail.
>>
>>55301888
>letting a ninja walk up on your like that

I mean what was he expecting.
>>
>>55303032
I'm more surprised he didn't react when she reached in to her bag.
>>
>>55302843
its not that great, you wouldnt want to carry a rifle like that in any situation really. its awkward/clumsy. we dont have any of that shit in our armory. just flushed m4's.
>>
>>55303102
also, if you carry it by that handle, youre fucking flagging everything in front of you and thats not cool.
>>
>>55302843
>I want those ARS with carry handle scopes
>ARs with carry handle scopes
>carry handle scopes
>handle scopes

Yeah, lets just make shooting more awkward that it needs to be by raising our head well over the barrel, increasing our figure...

my fucking god remove yourself from the gene pool...
>>
File: 1385410830244.jpg (28 KB, 283x400) Image search: [Google]
1385410830244.jpg
28 KB, 283x400
>>55301888
>be mother
>kids blown up on a beach
>husband was killed last year from white phosphorous
>>
>Not completely removing palis
Kikes have only themselves to blame
>>
>>55301996
Don't fall for the jewish lies, you don't have to choose between them.
You are european, you can despise them both.
>>
>>55301888
The jews with the curls in this video don't look any different than your random 3rd world muslim.
>>
>>55303458
Listen to this man, for he speaks the truth.
>>
>>55303280
Nice clock, Clockmed
>>
It used to be arabs were just a bunch of savage tribes wandering in the arabian desert...

They conquered, pillaged and colonized vast lands since then, there are vast arab and muslim communities growing in europe... Why is it they are so butthurt about some tiny worthless land jews lived on since before islam and even christianity were a thing?
>>
>>55306352
You have point Shlomo.
Mudslimes are savages and must be removed, but don't forget that you are next in line. Jooz are also savages living in a tribal society wandering in the same desert. Just wearing different hats won't save you.
>>
>>55306471

Well good thing I'm not a jew, and was raised a catholic.
>>
And people laugh at us for banning knives.
>>
Get this, our government have found our own dindu slogan

"He/she was a good boy/girl, was on way to collect olives"
Every fucking time, just stop lying to yourselves for fuck sake!
>>
>>55301888
>sandniggers killing each other
Why should I care again?
>>
>>55301888
They really deserve each other. But truly these actions are what the Jews have created with Israel. You reap what you sow.

I don't think Jews should be killed, but they should really be deported out of the middle east and maybe into America.

I blame the British for not stomping them when the Jews were faggot terrorists. (white guilt over the holocaust perhaps) And allowing them to form the illegal state of Israel. I blame the Americans for propping them up and supplying them with weapons and nukes.

But the muslims had chances to drive them into the sea and they failed, so if you believe in the right of conquest then the Jews/Israelis won the right to create the state. I have little sympathy for the Israelis though if you conqueror territory and aren't willing to exterminate or make lasting peace with those you conquered, you deserve every attack you get.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.