[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITANNIA YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: pepe.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
228 KB, 858x725
500,000 Asylum Seekers who have had their applications rejected will NOT be deported, due to lack of funding.

"Many of the 500,000 failed asylum seekers may end up in Britain forever. Some with weak arguments are taking advantage of the clogged up courts to quickly push their case through, while others have children with UK citizens, entitling them to stay in the country forever.

The senior whistleblower who contacted the Express.co.uk said:

“There appears to be a farcical internal dispute going on between the Home Office who refuse the applications to stay in the UK, and the Ministry of Justice who are refusing to fund the court costs of the subsequent appeals.”

Ministry of Justice? Let me do a bit of digging.

Ahh. This guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gove

Why would the "Ministry of Justice" have an issue with migrants being in the UK?

http://www.thejc.com/community/community-life/55213/gove-tells-ujia-i-am-a-proud-zionist

"I am a friend of Israel"

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.
>>
Article: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/617623/UK-immigration-half-a-million-failed-asylum-seekers-Britain-court-Theresa-May-farce
>>
File: 1447034462906.jpg (252 KB, 1177x833) Image search: [Google]
1447034462906.jpg
252 KB, 1177x833
My stomach drops a little every single day upon hearing the latest news, I don't remember the last time I woke up and felt positively about my nation.
>>
>>55301550
H U M A N
U
M
A
N

R A C E
A
C
E
>>
Let it burn.
>>
>>55301631
le out of africa meme
>>
How the fuck can they let this happen, there's no way they haven't figured out what the fucking jews are doing
>>
>>55301504
This is relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUs9gIaWD04
>>
File: 1446961929086.jpg (62 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446961929086.jpg
62 KB, 600x450
>>55301631
>>
>>55301504
Fucking charge the country they came from for letting them exit the borders without proper paperwork, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>55301800
That's typically france. And they're "let in" through Calais.
>>
>>55301820
I meant the shithole they originally came from but, you're right, the French are just as culpable. Charge them too.
>>
File: 1445526998788.jpg (31 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1445526998788.jpg
31 KB, 395x395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgv6nJiDmiM
>>
>>55301849
watch this:
>>55301745
they have no papers so because of bureaucracy they're stuck in uk. this is going to be true across europe. this is why countries have to protect their borders.
>>
File: Deport.jpg (3 MB, 2469x1944) Image search: [Google]
Deport.jpg
3 MB, 2469x1944
Send them back to Calais
>>
>>55301504
Should I go to UK and get a freebie second citizenship? Might be useful in the future. If I wait I'll probably have to abide by normal whitey rules about owning at lest £1 million and have a £200k job waiting.
>>
>>55301715
>>55301504

It really makes me wonder about the motivations behind this. It doesn't really benefit Israel or the jews to have western powers crushed under the pressure of these immigrants, since they rely so heavily on the west for trade and protection. So why would they be silently pushing so hard for this? I think it has more to do with creating a public opinion armor for the way they handle muslims living in Israel. If they can force the west to take action one day against muslim invaders, then they can one day take extreeme action against their muslim populations and then call the west hypocrites for speaking against it. Also, when the public gets so upset with muslims living in their own countries, they will sympathize with Israel wanting to rid it's borders of palestinians
>>
>>55301908
Next best thing is to just kill them.
>>
>>55302050
It's almost as if it's a Communist plot and not a Semite one.

The entire
>jews
Thing is a by-product of the Communist ideology itself, surviving from the Nazi era (in fact, using the Nazis themselves) as a way to undermine and invalidate right-wingers who seek to return to traditionalism.
>>
>>55301589
Move to poo in loo
>>
File: engineered enrichment.jpg (93 KB, 599x723) Image search: [Google]
engineered enrichment.jpg
93 KB, 599x723
>>55302050
>So why would they be silently pushing so hard for this?
Your own politicians have explained it: to punish working class whites for not voting Leftist.
>>
The worst part is. The ZOG did this to destabilize the west. They got you by the balls, you've been culturally enriched and the only way to stop it is to remove kebab.
>>
File: 1438360009674.jpg (94 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
1438360009674.jpg
94 KB, 680x960
>>55302070
It would take a massive economic disaster before Europeans found the will to deport/kill again. By that time I wonder if there will be any europeans left.
>>
>>55302164
Unless it comes really fucking soon, there's no chance.
>>
>>55302050
A couple of rich bankers are providing funding to groups that are pushing it.

It is misguided humanitarian policy on behalf of leaders.

The political left has been vocal in pushing for more immigration and now that the flood gates have opened the only way to stem the flow is with human rights abuses.

An error of judgement has been made in not putting these issues to democratic vote however in all likelihood before 2015 I would not be surprised if many nations would have voted for more immigration. Now people know it is bad policy however.

Opinions dissenting of immigration have been suppressed in the media for years. The outworking is that many people are scared to challenge the rhetoric as it could end in them being unemployed.

Soro's and other no doubt have played a role in funding these idiot leftists but the reality is the political leaders believed they were acting in everyone's interests. It is only now where they are faced with no savory means of reducing the movement of people. Misguided well intentioned policy on behalf of the leaders, and idiotic belligerent support for multiculturalism on behalf of the rabid left have created this situation.

The tide will turn, it has too. Otherwise public opinion will sway so far confrontation is inevitable.
>>
Average britcûck on /pol/
>sweden and germany are way more cûcked than we are lol enjoy your mudslimes
Still top3, brits.
>>
>>55302050
>Also, when the public gets so upset with muslims living in their own countries, they will sympathize with Israel wanting to rid it's borders of palestinians
If this is their plan, it's already working on me. I'm more sympathetic to the nationalists in Israel. The thing is, Israel has its own lunatics who want to bring in a gorillion nigger into their country.

The guys who made the following video were pro-nigger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
>>
File: 1446634025507.jpg (74 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1446634025507.jpg
74 KB, 400x387
>tfw I actively campaign for landlords to rent their properties privately and not give it to the governfucks who wil only screw them over
>>
>>55302050
>Thinking Israel & the Zionist elite are the same.

Kek. Big difference. If you think the Jews can't control arabs, blacks, hispanics, you're mistaken. They control a large number of white Americans. Look at all the US congressmen with dual-citizenships.

If you know that of the most powerful and successful ethnic groups in the world can be de-unified and plunged into chaotic, suicidal, and nihilistic altruism in 80 years you're mistaken, again.

Woah! fookin spooky breh!
>>
>>55302050
>>55302375
Israel is just like a western country except slightly less kukced. The jooz thing is from the fact that 99% of the purely evil invasion pushers are jews; Soros and Barbara Specter types.
>>
kekeke
>>
>>55301504
>lack of funding
what a load of shit it's gonna cost more to keep them around
>>
Anglomongols should suffer.
>>
>>55301820
>>55301849
First, we do not let them go through calais (that's why calais is a shithole).
And we're not the ones attracting them with fancy hotel rooms, weekly allowances and natives whores to put on the streets.
>>
>>55302561
At the end of days, slavs will be the only surviving whites. Blyat.
>>
>>55303012
What a world.

Then slavs will go removal mode and glass europe.
>>
>>55302936
Don't let them in and you won't have any problem being blamed for letting them through
>>
>>55303181
They wouldn't come in if UK didn't promise fancy lives and not allowing them to come at the same time.
>>
>>55301504
>due to lack of funding.
If that's the only reason just do a kikestarter, it will be overfunded by 5000% on day 1
>>
>>55303217
UK doesn't promise shit, Soros does.
>>
>>55301504
>will NOT be deported, due to lack of funding.
>but their benefits are funded
>implying importing them took any funds
>>
>>55301589
You can move to Poland. They are white and strong (really, they are not degraded)
>>
File: 1357161864244153.jpg (23 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1357161864244153.jpg
23 KB, 500x504
Russia pls help us
>>
File: 6636_1_w800.jpg (46 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
6636_1_w800.jpg
46 KB, 800x536
>>55303827
Russia can't, but I can make you feel better. Look what a beautiful church was reconstructed in my little Siberian town month ago.
>>
>>55304043
That is beautiful
>>
>>55301589
I don't know why that picture scares me so much
>>
It simply costs too much to not pay for them
>>
>>55304043
so comfy

>wake up early, beautiful blonde qt woman coddled up next to me
>wake her up, wash my face, grab some coffee, (a little too much cream this time, who cares)
>get my 4 children ready, they are all so happy and magnificent
>get in gigantic escalade, kids grabbed some waffles from the house b/c we were a bit late b/c we were all joking about something the day before
>arrive at beautiful church service, tons of nationalistic white men all nodding at me, old white men smiling and beautiful happy children running around before the sermon
>praise my God, give thanks and put arm around my wife while hearing stories about jesus or whatever :)
>service ends, nationalistic siberian man approaches me, tells me to come to meeting later in afternoon
>agree, head home
>have lunch, some locally bought game cooked to perfection with potatoes
>spend the rest of the day watching my children grow and play in the yard
>do a little work.. not too much.. just checking a few emails
>oh shit! the meeting!
>go to town hall, discuss removal of kebab and jewry that is destroying europe and america
>all agree on common consensus, 100s of men have shown up and all of us are incredibly redpilled and politically active
>mayor shows up, shakes hands, we all talk issues and he agrees 100%
>democracy working
>laugh at liberals a little
>head home

this is the life I want.
>>
>>55301504

This just means they'll either end up in two positions.

It can be assumed that they're currently in the arms of the government seeing as they are making applications for citizenship.

If that is true then we would in effect be able to incarcerate them until they can purchase a plane ticket, this HAS been done but isnt often done as its pricey.

Therefore the alternative....

With no actual citizenship NI number etc these people are illegal immigrants. We typically just let illegals fend for themselves where they end up as a slave of sorts working at a car wash for a meal and the ability to sleep on the business' floor.

Half a million immies is a problem though - undeniably so the solution would be to build facilities that can house and control these individuals whilst providing them basic food and hygiene and more importantly WORK so they can pay their plane tickets to SET THEMSELVES FREE.
>>
>>55304260
This guy from Belgium sold everything and opened cafe in my little Siberian town. Really tasty food. He found wife (pic) and become ortodox.
>>
>>55304140
i'd laugh, but you know
>>
>>55304101
Time is a cycle.
>>
>>55304260

That sounds to comfy to be grounded in reality.

In reality your wife will be Ivan faced if you was lucky enough to get one, cream for your coffee! not for your formally western imperialist pig dog, 4 children in a communist controlled western nation i think not....

Escalade in a Russia controlled west, riiiight....

Have you ever seen an eastern orthodox church sermon? Probably should to get enriched.

Praise you're god, well only if its the eastern one.

Locally bought game, for a plebeian such as yourself? there's hardly enough for those of us with estates and even if there was a wife will never cook anything to perfection.

I guess you get the idea but who am I to take your dream away burgerbro.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151109_0001.png (254 KB, 480x723) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151109_0001.png
254 KB, 480x723
>>55301504
A teenage girl has been caught on CCTV punching an 87-year-old woman in the face on a bus in Croydon.

The woman suffered a black eye after being punched by one of two teenagers who had boarded the Route 166 bus without paying, the Metropolitan Police said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11983387/Shocking-moment-87-year-old-woman-punched-in-face-by-teenage-girl-on-bus-in-Croydon.html

God I love being enriched daily. We are so lucky to have people that show gratitude for their deliverance from a third world shit hole...
>>
>>55301504
>We can't pay for deportation, but we can pay for social benefits for the rest of their lives

Reminds me of that whole 'if you can't afford condoms, you can' t afford to rear a child' thing
>>
>lack of funding
Fuck, I want off this ride. Any /pol/ approved nations fancy taking me in? I'm white and will work any job I swear.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.