[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>God doesn't make mistakes. Why do people STILL say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 40
>God doesn't make mistakes.

Why do people STILL say this?
Children being born with horrible physical or mental defects is not new or particularly unusual.

Why do the same people who gush about how much they love their fucking no-eyes caved-in-skull monsters or autismal nightmares literally disown their kids if they find out they have what is, at worst, a mental illness? (ie. gay, trannies)

Yes, the lobby groups and parades and media saturation are fucking annoying but that's not the kid's fault.
If parents believe it's a choice or even that it's the result of psychological damage then you'd think they'd want to help them, not give up on them. Parents whose children are drug addicts get angry with them and have stormy relationships, but they usually don't stop loving them and they carry on for decades trying to get their child help.
Another thing, re: mental illness theory.

Why do religious people accept that every other mental disorder requires therapy, medication, etc. but they think the cure for homosexuality and transgenderism is fucking praying?
It's the equivalent of trying to cure an epilectic person by performing an exorcism.
>>
> ITS ALL PART OF DA LORDZ PLAN!!!1!!1111!!!11!
>>
>>55301338
isnt that a scene from total recall?
>>
>>55301422
>>55301422
Hard to believe in god when you get massacred by those with god on their side, worst turk. :^)
>>
>>55301338
Im sorry you think yourself high enough to understand the ultimate plan.

Read your Bible.

Corruption comes from sin, sin comes from man. The mother of that child was likely a hardcore drug addict.
>>
God is like a human. He has the same emotions as us. He's certainly not the all forgiving and loving entity.
He gave up on the humans long ago.
He was the first true /pol/ak.
>>
File: 004e3654.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
004e3654.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
>>55301338
>Why do people STILL say this?
Ignorance.
The same reason people like you make threads like this.
Neither of you have any idea what Western religion really is.
In this case, you think God should micro-manage our genetics. Take the element of evolution out of it completely.
You probably live in your mom's basement, and think life should be like that: someone takes care of you.
But it wouldn't be "life" at all, would it?
>>
File: tips fedora.png (418 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.png
418 KB, 479x720
>>55301338
ITT: Where do babies come from?
>>
>>55301338
>implying birth defects aren't punishment for the parents' sins
only pieces of shit get fucked up kids.

>inb4 "i know nice people with..."
your judgment is irrelevant.
>>
>>55301338
>atheist echo chamber finds symbolic image to represent itself
>somehow it's still God's fault for not existing
>>
>>55301338
that ...thing is a gift! it's gods way of testing our believe
>>
File: 609 postaus.jpg (38 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
609 postaus.jpg
38 KB, 525x700
>>55301338
God did it for the lulz
>>
>>55301338
It's gods little gift . He wanted the parents to have a retard abomination because
> God is love
And all you curch loving types should know that, when this shitting drueling freak is sitting across from you at Christmas dinner, it's really Gods way of letting you be thankful for the fully functioning body you have.

Remember
> God is love, freak abominations are for you!
>>
>>55301338
God doesn't make children, he merely makes the soul. People make the child's body and mind.
If some 45 year old 25st woman and some faggot assed pussy high on tap water decide to make an abomination then that has nothing to do with God. The soul will still be perfect even if the rest of the child is not.
>>
>>55301338
Because God has a twisted sense of humor.
>>
File: what is that.gif (479 KB, 218x122) Image search: [Google]
what is that.gif
479 KB, 218x122
>>55301338
>>
>>55302407
>>55302523
>>55302631
Have any of you dumb fuckers ever heard of 'evolution'?
God isn't testing you, or doing stuff for your amusement.
Evolution leads to many deformities. Pay attention in biology class, and none of this will surprise you ever again.
>>
>>55301568
Except god could make it so, micro managing so nobody is born a fucked up freak and giving us "life"
Because he's perfect.
>>
I don't get how God is supposed to be perfect yet He made imperfect humans. Is He really perfect then?

If a perfect pianist played his piano so that he made an imperfect song he could no longer be called a "perfect" pianist, even if he chose to play poorly on purpose.

How can God be called perfect when He made something that is imperfect?
>>
>>55302743
Evolution has little to do with deformities. Most deformities are caused by a shit quality conception to birth period.
>>
>>55301338
Dude, that kid might change a life.
If he dies, maybe the doctor that treated him will be compeled to do some good to feel good with himself....
>>
>>55301338
>>God doesn't make mistakes.
>has nothing to do with sin
>has nothing to do with the sins of the parents
>OP doesn't understand what a sin is
>OP doesn't cant into theology.
>>
God is non-interventionist.
>>
File: atheist (2).jpg (59 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
atheist (2).jpg
59 KB, 643x482
>>55302763
God could also just make everyone believe in Him and that's the end of that.
The Bible specifically states that He won't do that.
It would be like the US finding an untouched Amazon tribe and doing everything for them. It would lead to the extinction of that tribe.
What's the point of anything, if a power you can't even understand already knows everything?
>>
>>55302782
>Evolution has little to do with deformities.
Completely wrong. It's all about deformities that succeed. Most aren't visible. Some are. Some go horribly wrong.
>>
>>55302831
you should read your bible again.
> flooded world
> turned people to salt
> river to blood
> sent angel of death to kill first born

And that's just the first book.
>>
File: 123436422.jpg (113 KB, 625x781) Image search: [Google]
123436422.jpg
113 KB, 625x781
>>55302765
>I don't get how God is supposed to be perfect
The problem with atheists, and most theists, is that none of you know what the fuck you're talking about.
The Bible doesn't say God is perfect. In fact, it points out that He is not a few times.
>>
>>55302823
A sin? You mean that thing God created, knew we were gonna use, let us use it, then punished us for?

Yeah, great idea for a benevolent father of all creation.
>>
File: 1432967184991.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1432967184991.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>55303004
But is it supposed to be literal?
Did He tell you that, or did some human say it?
>>
File: 1426600411736.jpg (89 KB, 827x480) Image search: [Google]
1426600411736.jpg
89 KB, 827x480
>>55303060
>Yeah, great idea for a benevolent father of all creation.
You're right, anon.
It's best not to find out for yourself. What a TV preacher said must be true, so case closed, right?
>>
> Naturalistic process that is known and well defined.
> Blame god.
>>
>>55301338
>Abortion is immoral
>letting this,,,, thing live a short life in pain is moral
>>
>>55301565
Would Jesus have browsed /pol/?
Would he laugh at the 'POO IN LOO' meme?
>>
>>55301338

God doesn't make mistakes. People make mistakes by letting them live after he tries to mercy kill them.
>>
>>55301568
>In this case, you think God should micro-manage our genetics.

Where the fuck did you get that from?
I was making a point about religious hypocrisy when it comes to homo/transsexuals. I said nothing about what God should or shouldn't do.
>>
>>55303088
Are we just atheists trolling one another? This is the point where we tear a hole in the fabric of space an /pol/ gets sucked in.
>>
>>55303315
He would be in /b/ shit posting trap and kek threads
>>
File: image.jpg (562 KB, 1500x1324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562 KB, 1500x1324
>>55301945
“And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.”
John 9:1-3 KJV

>>55301338
To answer your question, God doesn't make mistakes. When he made the world it was perfect and without blemish, but Man was given rulership over the earth and when we sinned it brought about the consequences that flow from seperating oneself from God. We had been warned previously. But the good news is that God loves us so much that he paid the price for sin so that creation might be restored instead of destroyed.
“For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.”
Romans 8:22 KJV
“And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.”
Revelation 21:3-5 KJV

So yes the consequences of sin are unfair in that the child did nothing wrong itself, but that is the point. Sin is unfair, it is evil. But from a legal point of view we brought this on ourselves. And yet God has paid the price and will fix it because he loves us.

(Also note that the biblical explanation for suffering requires a literally perfect creation as in Genesis, evolutionists believe a lie)
>>
>>55303807
>To answer your question, God doesn't make mistakes.

I didn't ask that though. I asked why people still said it.
My point was that invoking the phrase when talking about gays is stupid if you are going to exempt other serious biological defects that are apparent from birth.

Religious people don't recoil in disgust from children with treacher collins or some kind of retardation, blame them for their ailment and curse them as an affront to God.
>>
>>55301338
>Trans
>Dad cant read
>Somehow uses bible quotes.
>Disowns me
>Dad you cant read
>How you know what your book says?
>>
File: 1445899710374.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1445899710374.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>55304081

>>you have a penis
>>how can you think you're a girl

Like father, like son.
>>
File: image.png (227 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227 KB, 640x472
>>55304024
>people are stupid
>news at 11
>>
>>55301338
FUCK SAKE

that pic makes me so god damn mad. Why would those selfish asshole parents not abort? How could anything good come from giving birth to this monstrosity? The child wont even know what "love" is and all it will know is pain and suffering as it "tries" to stay alive for the short time it has.

Giving birth to severly deformed children like this should be a criminal offence as it takes money from the taxpayer trying to look after it and the child is going to be in immense pain and suffering.

As for mental illness? Depending on the severity and if it can be picked up in the womb. Stuff like LGBT is fine but if your child has Downs Syndrome in the womb? Abort that fucking cunt. How can people lie to themselves and say they "love" their child with downs syndrome. No you fucking don't you wish you had a normal child like everyone else.
>>
>>55303281
>letting this,,,, thing live a short life in pain
First step for nazis: deny that it's human.
First step for morons: decide it's in pain, try to 'fix' that
>>
>>55304128
Professing that they were wise, they soon became fools.

Love is the way of God.
>>
File: epa.jpg (138 KB, 570x714) Image search: [Google]
epa.jpg
138 KB, 570x714
>>55303315
>Would Jesus have browsed /pol/?
Probably. He dined with the scum because they needed him.
>Would he laugh at the 'POO IN LOO' meme?
That meme is for the single-point IQ crowd. So probably not. He may point out that it's also a democrat Party thing, though. "Let he who is without sin etc".
>>
>>55303580
>In this case, you think God should micro-manage our genetics.
>Where the fuck did you get that from?
It's called a "response", anon.
You did it to. See how easy it is?
>I was making a point about religious hypocrisy when it comes to homo/transsexuals.
You were telling us what you were told by fellow clueless fucks, anon.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 475x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 475x699
>>55304024
Ah my mistake. Well to address you're point, same sex attraction is an aberration much in the same way that a physical defect is. It is however, not wrong per se for someone to have that, they can't help it. The wrong thing is making the choice to act on such a desire and do an action that conflicts with God's law. There is no real difference between someone who has always had same sex attraction and someone who has a tendency to alcoholism. In either case it is wrong for them to indulge in sin.

True Christians will be compassionate for the struggle a person with same src attraction goes through (without condoning sinful acts) and they will also know full well their own spiritual defects and that they are no better than someone who happens to be more prone to a particular kind of temptation.
Does that address your point?
>>
>>55301338
9/10. Would bang.
>>
>>55301557
>you are morally responsible for things you had nothing to do with

Christfags
>>
File: corpus-christi-church-2.jpg (613 KB, 1952x2608) Image search: [Google]
corpus-christi-church-2.jpg
613 KB, 1952x2608
>>55303713
>Are we just atheists trolling one another?
No, anon, I meant it.
Have you ever thought about it?
What if the Bible was the Bronze Age equivalent of Hansel und Gretel?
We know God doesn't show Himself, and the Bible is full of wisdom that applies now as much as then. So what better way to teach savages than with entertaining stories?
>>
File: 1412027573357.jpg (85 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1412027573357.jpg
85 KB, 500x600
>>55303807
>To answer your question, God doesn't make mistakes
This is what I mean.
Don't let humans tell you what God does or thinks.
The Bible spelled out the mistakes of God. God didn't try to hide them.
Pushing fallacies about God doesn't help the atheists.
>>
>>55304411
>It's called a "response", anon.

I meant "where did he get the idea that I think God should micromanage genetics", moron.
He assigned an opinion to me that I didn't state or imply.
>>
They are right OP.
You are making the mistake if you don't abort abomination like this.
Congratulations, you have just failed God's responsibility test.
>>
File: math.jpg (57 KB, 620x557) Image search: [Google]
math.jpg
57 KB, 620x557
>>55304591
>Christfags
Atheists.
You guys are so stupid because you blindly believe what people tell you instead of finding out for yourself. Because reading is hard, isn't it?
>>
File: corn.jpg (67 KB, 616x619) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
67 KB, 616x619
>>55304603
>Bible is full of wisdom
>>
>>55304689
>>It's called a "response", anon.
>I meant "where did he get the idea that I think God should micromanage genetics", moron.
I know, anon. I was amusing myself.
I'm the one you were talking to, but I forgot the point and don't care enough to look for it.
Suffice it to say, you're wrong and I'm right. As always.
>>
>>55304702
>Congratulations, you have just failed God's responsibility test.
You should have announced that you are God's messenger as soon as you posted, anon.
Your genius was hidden behind all teh stupid.
>>
File: atheist (4).jpg (99 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
atheist (4).jpg
99 KB, 541x480
>>55304722
You've never read it, but you'll judge it. Typical Church of Atheism nonsense.
The Bible is full of wisdom. You'll never hear about it, because you don't want to.
>>
>>55304651
From the mouth of God Himself:
“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”
Matthew 5:48 KJV

Where in the Bible does God make a mistake and reveal Himself imperfect?
>>
File: bible contradictions.gif (3 MB, 2883x3460) Image search: [Google]
bible contradictions.gif
3 MB, 2883x3460
>>55304842
>You've never read it
But i did. I was not impressed.
>>
>>55301338

It's a philosophical debate at this point. When you assume in the concept of an omnipotent supreme being then one thing you must consider is that this supreme being would transcend the concept of morality as we see it.

If you are willing to entertain the concept that a supreme being, with all it's knowledge, can't act without knowing the result of said action then it's a natural conclusion to assume that whatever action occurs plays into a larger scheme of the beings design.

In this way, you can say that every squashed bug, deformed infant and grotesque crime likely plays into a larger whole. which, one can hope, is for the benefit of the human race as a whole.
>>
File: 1446393448552.jpg (101 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
1446393448552.jpg
101 KB, 720x539
>>55301338
>Itt: christfags talking about gods plan in a kneejerk reaction to their fellows liking abominations better than queers
>>
File: bible-jacob.jpg (255 KB, 580x423) Image search: [Google]
bible-jacob.jpg
255 KB, 580x423
>>55304918
>Where in the Bible does God make a mistake and reveal Himself imperfect?
After Adam ate from the Tree of Knowledge, God visits. He calls to Adam, but can't find him because Adam was hiding.
Hiding? From God?
That doesn't fit what the human preachers say.
How about picking Saul as King?
God Himself thought that was a mistake.
Humans have told the ignorant savages (the 'atheists' of today) what's in the Bible. That turns many people against Him. God Himself never said these things that we know. You're quoting second-hand accounts from Apostles, many, many years afterward.
I won't say He didn't say that, but He gave me the wisdom to judge actions, not words.
>>
>>55304972
>You've never read it
>But i did. I was not impressed.
You're probably just stupid.
But my money says you're a liar. You may have skimmed the KJV.
Either way, your ignorance screams.
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
>>
>>55305000

>In this way, you can say that every squashed bug, deformed infant and grotesque crime likely plays into a larger whole. which, one can hope, is for the benefit of the human race as a whole.

Yes, including coming to forums to hate on your parents' religion rather then talking about your rampant faggotry.

>2000 years of history?

Fuck yeah I know more than that. I went to american public schooling, and I took biology as a 13 year old in high school now I got shit all figured out.

What's hilarious is you cannot even see the creeping existential nihilism behind your edge.

Enjoy crashing and burning.
>>
All these christfags making excuses for the gaping holes in their beliefs.
>>
>>55304591
I cannot fucking believe people can fall for obvious bait this hard. fucking go back to reddit you retard.
>>
File: ayy.webm (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
ayy.webm
1 MB, 500x282
>>55305112
>You're probably just stupid.
Stupid because i prefer to think on my own and not on behalf of some neolithic fairy tales. Okay.
>>
File: DSC_1742.jpg (125 KB, 1680x945) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1742.jpg
125 KB, 1680x945
>>55301338
>God
Evolution is a slow environment related process, just little of chemical X on the human blueprint and it's out of order.
>>
>>55304972
2nd contradiction is false. Try reading the passages in context.

Romans 4:3 "Abraham ``believed God...''
That means he had faith in God's promise to him.
James 2:20 "...faith ``without'' works is dead.''
( emphasis my own )

Had Abraham just believed God and not tried to sacrifice Isaac, he would have not been justified.
Had Abraham not trusted in God's promise but still killed his son, then he would also not have been justified.

I might take the time to refute all the claims in that image. I will check to see if someone hasn't already done it first though.
>>
>>55305270
>i prefer to think on my own and not on behalf of some neolithic fairy tales.
>Living in a society raised on morals of said fairy tales
>Probably raised by parents of the same way
>>
File: letter to laura.jpg (106 KB, 521x827) Image search: [Google]
letter to laura.jpg
106 KB, 521x827
>>55305409
>Living in a society raised on morals of said fairy tales

Sure, dude.
>>
>>55301338
>>55301422
God didn't make a mistake.

The parents did.
>>
>implying you don't torture your sims

It's fun to fuck with you
>>
>>55305382
>I might take the time to refute all the claims in that image.
Have fun!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/advice-god/photos
>>
>>55305434
>Leviticus
>Old testament
Oy vey
>>
>>55301338
god created the system in which evolution happens, whether you like it or not

no, not every christian is the same, stop this meme
>>
The Christian / God crowd are just delluding themselves with unscientific trivialities. Might as well quote some fictional novels to prove a scientific paper. Yes it would be funny if a huge amount of people would follow the gospel of Harry Potter, however it doesn't make Harry Potter any more ''true''.
>>
>>55305481
That is the problem I suppose, people want to have their fun and don't care that they are lying in order to do it.
>>
>>55305483
> The first chapters were incorrect but the latter chapters were correct!

>>
>>55305483
"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."

-Jizzus (Matthew 5:17)
>>
>>55305464
I will pray for your soul.
>>
>>55301338

the child was born like that in order for his/her faith to be tested
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 763x652
>>55305652
>2015
>not sinning
>being a cosmic bootlicker
>>
> religious people
> on 4chan

The fuck? I thought nobody this day and age besides a few nuts took that shit seriously.
>>
>>55302961

ok interesting hypothesis

so tell me, why did god send a jew carpenter down to earth to wash away the sins of the humans? according to your logic, he should not interfere
>>
>>55305724
Be quiet Satan no one likes you.
>>
>>55305711
Nah I just did it because I'm a bully
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 147x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 147x200
>>55305770
Muslims like me
>>
>>55301338
He doesn't make those kinds of plans.
Basically after the fall the world outside became the new world of men, a fallen world
Humans also achieved mortality because we need a concept like death to keep people in line
God's plan was basically:
Make the universe with its laws and forces to govern it physically
Have man in his perfect little world
[Man falls]
New plan, man now lives in a land of harsh wilderness with the threat of death
Years later
Find Abraham to for Jewish population with basic introduction of self control and donation through laws (during this time have prophecies of a messiah)
When society develops enough Jesus brings in the fulfillment of the prophecy and introduce Christian values
Christians established
Wait for the end of the world
>>
>>55305779
Your name is offensive and as Satan said it's 2015, agree with me and comply or die cis scum white male loser
>>
>>55302823
>Punishing the son for his father's sins.
A god of love eh?
>>
>>55305829
I knew the koran was Satan's work
>>
>>55305870
God can hate too.
>>
>>55301338
Why do they keep things like this alive?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 232x232
>>55305852
Go on anon. Enjoy your life.

Hell is a fun place filled with freedom to be degenerate.

Come join us.

>>55305880
My greatest fanfiction

>>55305902
You should see him on gamenight. Little ragequitter
>>
>>55301338
> Thinking you can even begin to comprehend the thought process of an eternal all powerful being.
> Not understanding that by believing in something greater than yourself allows you to do amazing things. If nothing else, it makes you happier.
> Thinking believing in god is suppose to make people less retarded.

Just because someone believes in the correct religion doesn't mean they are smart enough to understand it. I've met very few people who know even the first thing about what they supposedly believe in, but in the end all that matters according to the bible is that they believe.

> Yfw you realize child molesters go to heaven if they believe in god.
> This is actually what you believe if you are any kind of christian.
> I'm not ashamed to admit I believe it too.
>>
>>55301460

Waaaay underrated comment

You kids need to watch more Arnie
>>
>>55305870
>punishing
hou shalt not make unto thee any God in graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Truly, ignorance will be the death of so many people. By death, I mean the wage of sin.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 425x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 425x236
>>55306126
I have a higher iq than him

>>55306161
Sin is good nigga

Join my crew so we can prank God
>>
File: 034.jpg (417 KB, 1377x1545) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
417 KB, 1377x1545
>>55305061
Firstly, Matthew was an eye witness and his Gospel is therefore firsthand testimony. It was also written within 30 years of Christ's time on earth, and probably more like 15-20 (before the destruction of Jerusalem). I would suggest some more reading into the reliability, authorship and dating of the Gospels.

Secondly, as to God calling Adam: It does not say that God was did not know where Adam was. It only says that Adam hid from God's call. That is because of the rift and fear that sin had now caused. God called Adam because He desires a loving and consenting relationship.

Thirdly, regarding Saul. God's choich was not a mistake, He gives people the opportunity to follow His call and some do while others disobey. Saul's disobedience reflects poorly on himself, not on God. Even David never suggested that Saul's kingship was a mistake, and referred to him as The LORD's Anointed, refusing to kill him when he had the chance, and lamented greatly when he died.

Please do some more study into God's perfection (including the perfection of His Word)
Lev 11:44-45
Psalm 18:30
Psalm 19:7-11
I'm going now so won't respond any more but I pray this is of value to you.
>>
>implying God doesn't make things like this on purpose

If you had unlimited power, wouldn't you use it for your personal lulz?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 520x388
>>55306236
Matt is fuggin gay m8...

>>55306262
Jesus told me his plan for white genocide
>>
>>55306320
Serious question, are you happy?
>>
>>55301338
>Children being born with horrible physical or mental defects is not new or particularly unusual.
They just don't believe in him enough
>>
Who says it's a mistake? GOD makes retardeds and disableds on purpose.

John 9:2-3 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Exodus 4:11 And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
>>
>>55305902
what
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 425x481
>>55306377
Having a succubus wife and an anti Christ son makes you pretty happy

Besides. I have rollercoasters

>>55306462
G-dawg gets easily butthurt.

That's why I can't be his roommate anymore.
>>
>>55301338
At first I thought this thread was about promoting euthanasia for defective humans, too bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>55306526
>>
>>55305335
WTF am I looking at?
>>
File: 1960_CPA_2435.jpg (350 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
1960_CPA_2435.jpg
350 KB, 1024x701
He is not a mistake and there is nothing wrong with him, he is a special flower love child marginalized minority who you better check your privilege before interacting with of you might microagression his oppression etc etc etc

By the way if you're a christfag and don't want the abolishment of all national borders you're a bad christian, meaning most of you are going to burn. It's funny how much of the bible as per modern iterations is basically just progressive and liberal doctrine with some thous thrown in. You bad christians will be ostracized by the lord if you break the narrative, but don't worry, if you swear your submission to god and repent knowing everything you did was wrong and you are nothing then it'll be okay. Break it again though and we'll break you. All people are gods people, your fellow man is equal in all ways to you. Tyron just misunderstood on the sinners path. All life is equal, or precious, except the sinners, why do you still have guns that murder precious life? Just expel the sinners from society instead, then when they're broken pariahs, offer those cis scum redemption and the love of the group. Then they can become true justice warriors of christ.

Also christ is a kukbaby from when god kuked joseph. Why aren't you participating in the most holy of approved acts?
Kuk a christian. It'll bring them closer to god.
>>
>>55301338
Shit genes lad
>>
File: FB_IMG_1429440511417.jpg (12 KB, 329x240) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1429440511417.jpg
12 KB, 329x240
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 450x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 450x650
>>55306717
Daily reminder that I am red.

Hence teaming up with me is the redpill

Come on /pol/ I can give you demon powers
>>
>>55301338
You've set up a straw man. There are numerous nuanced positions within various religions which pertain to all of the issues you have raised. It is clear from the disingenuous tone of your post that you do not want to engender a meaningful discussion. Instead, you just want to vent your hatred for religious devotees and religion in general.
>>
>>55307171
Well you are a bunch of gay pansies tbfh
>>
>>55301338
Oh fuck off faggot.
1) You're just cherry picking. You're a pro-abortion shill and you keep making strawman arguments when you really want the other 99.9% of kids aborted.
2) If we can't cure these birth defects/disorders and save the kids, then obviously our medical field needs to learn how to. You don't fix a broken pipe in your house by burning it to the fucking ground.

Here's something liberals will NEVER support: finding actual cures instead of killing children.
>>
>>55301557
Deformities come from sins of the mother. Thank Mormon
>>
>>55305755
The incarnation was the restoration of free-will, not the interference. His purpose was to atone for the corrupted state of mankind and allow them to fully return to God (who could not allow humanity to live with him eternally while it was still corrupted).It did not come about to destroy free will and keep people from making the independ choice for or against God, and if anything, it augmented freewill by securing a just reward for the faithful, and making faith worthwhile.

Without the incarnation, there would be no purpose in freewill because any choice would inevitably reach the same undesirable end.
>>
>>55301557
> read the bible

Go read a book by the New Testament scholars that give us our best English translations of the new testaments ( eg Bart Eherman) I challenge you to finish it as a Christian and it's not even an "atheist" book.
>>
>Christians are nonsensical

more news at 11
>>
Why do people assumes that if god(s) exists he is omnipotent or "good"?? There is plenty of non-omnipotent gods in mythology.
>>
>>55304239

What makes you able to decide what mental illness is right faggot?
>>
>>55301557
>god allows children that have not done anything wrong to suffer as part of God's plan for their parents
Does not compute

question for christfags:

What legitimacy does the bible have, even within christianity, to speak on godly matters?

Whenever I ask, people respond with it says so in the bible.

Please don't tell me it based on such an obvious circular argument
>>
>>55304972
First contradiction doesnt even talk about the same person lol
>>
>>55310629
Nothing. Obviously no one can prove the Bible was written by people who talked to God as it is claimed.

They'll say faith then dismiss Santa Claus because it seems faith is not enough there.

Christians are like kids, except kids arent pathetic.
>>
>>55301338
Does not exist, not all powerful at least, so no need to worry, well unless you are the parent.
>>
File: 1446992626977.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1446992626977.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
>>55303777
Holy trips confirm
>>
File: 1446668900272.gif (453 KB, 229x173) Image search: [Google]
1446668900272.gif
453 KB, 229x173
>>55301338
Hur dur everything bad is somehow god or some super beings fault.
>mfw fucking faggots have access to the internet now.
>>
God doesn't exist so IDGAF
>>
>>55305061
>After Adam ate from the Tree of Knowledge, God visits. He calls to Adam, but can't find him because Adam was hiding.
>Hiding? From God?

God knew exactly where Adam was but Adam no longer knew, that's the point.. God was asking Adam a simple question to help him understand what he had done. The Bible is full of examples of God asking man a question with the intention of bringing more understanding to man, Jesus' MO was to answer questions with questions, not because he did not know the answer but because the people asking did not know. By answering with a question of his own, Jesus set the wheels in motion so they could figure it out themselves.
>>
>>55310859
That's pulling it a bit mate... Besides it's all pointless, a God who does not even show his "face" accept to some Jews couple of times.
>>
File: on a stick.jpg (31 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
on a stick.jpg
31 KB, 250x251
>>
File: Harlequin-Ichthyosis 16.jpg (155 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Harlequin-Ichthyosis 16.jpg
155 KB, 900x675
>>55301338
Quasimodo's got nothing on harlequin babies
>>
>>55301338
>''God doesn't make mistakes.''
Plz gib sauce

>Children being born with horrible physical or mental defects is not new or particularly unusual.
>''God doesn't make mistakes.''

Every limb, every aspect of symmetry, every mental faculty, the strength of every organ, is a blessing.
God chooses to bless newborns. Some times he simply doesn't.
>>
>>55311123
So god is a dick? Makes sense. You know I sometimes wished that gods did exist like in fantasy setting.
>>
>>55301338
Because your idiot Americans used the Atoms bombs like pancakes being sold for a party.

All this is radiation related. I know because I studied them.
>>
>>55311353

Do you like Muslim cock or your country isn't filled with kekes?
>>
>>55311441
No, I loathe Islam more then Christianity, it's not filled by kekes or kikes or whatever. What's your point?
>>
>>55311429
>hur Britain talking shit when they sold out Europe in the 30's and 40's
Never gets old.
>>
>>55306126
faith without works is dead.
believing something and actively going against it makes you worse than the non-believer
Christian child molesters still go to hell.
>>
>>55306161
>My grandfather fucked up.
>My kids and I have to pay for it too.
A god of justice truly.
>>
>>55305583
"Fuck you nigger" -Anon (4chan 9:12)
>>
>>55311646
apples don't fall far from the tree
if a father is evil
usually his children will follow the same morality
while conversely
a children of a good father have the choice to become evil
>>
>>55302765
Something truely perfect in all ways is contradictory and therefore cannot exist.

Though an argument would be that he is perfect at imperfection, which sounds absolutely stupid.
>>
>>55312161
So you're telling me god uses a simple statistical approach to punishment?, instead of his infinite knowledge?.
Also, nice dodging the question, my mistakes are mine alone and I should pay for them, so again, why do my kids have to pay for grandpa's fuckups?
>>
>>55301338
You clearly have no idea about how this planet works. read insider relevations.
>>
>>55312713
they don't pay for your sins
they pay for their own sins
the problem is you being an evil sinner means
your children are more likely to be evil sinners too.
and it's your fault your children will grow up to be evil people
because you never taught them morals.
>>
>>55312842
>They don't pay for your sins.
>visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them
>iniquity of the fathers
Like I said, why should my kids pay for grandpa's mistakes?, not to mention mine's too.
>>
>>55301338

Why do you assume it is a mistake?
>>
>>55301338
>Why do religious people accept that every other mental disorder requires therapy, medication, etc.

You are assuming a lot here, boy
>>
>>55305583

He also said it's ok to eat anything and that we shouldn't be stoning people

>muh fedoraic cherry picking
>>
>>55301338

>Have GF
>Show her OPs picture
>"Jesus. If we ever find out we're about to have a kid like that, we're gonna abort it. Got it? Be humane about it."

I found the one.
>>
The world needs a cheeky freak every so often. There would be no circuses or freak shows left otherwise.
>>
>>55301338
In a sane world, this thing would have been allowed to die immediately.
>>
God doesn't help you in this life but in the afterlife, and because life begins with conception God doesn't help you neither in the womb of your mother to develop in a functional way.
>>
Something like OP's picture doesn't mean that the careless young harlot can make a choice to murder because of her foolishness.
>>
>>55302994
Obviously not speaking about you, but it's always fun when creationists try and explain what mutations are an how they have nothing to do with evolution.
>>
>>55303055
>The Bible doesn't say God is perfect. In fact, it points out that He is not a few times.
b-but Anslem
>>
Both Atheism and Christianity are stupid as fuck

Neither are actually based on facts or logic
>>
These poor PEOPLE (yes leftists the are human like me or you) were brought into the earth not at random.

It's the responsibility of the parents to make sure they don't have a genetic history of deformations and stop themselves bringing a life into this world that they will end at their own hands.

Abortion = killing human life.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.