[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Jews ever do anything personal to Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Did the Jews ever do anything personal to Hitler?
>>
>>55301066
Something about a jew banging his whore mother...
>>
The Communist revolution in Germany at the end of World War I. He was fighting as part of the freikorps against the filthy red revolutionaries.
>>
>>55301066
Apparently he met Trotsky while he was living in Vienna.
>>
>>55301066
read a book, faggot.

or watch a youtube vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
not the link I was looking for, but it explains why the germans hated the jews and the jew bankers at the start.
>>
>>55301271
>the germans hated the jews
pretty much everyone in europe hated the jews for a long time
it changed mostly with muh 6 trillion
>>
>>55301066
Think it was sameting with the art school. A jew diddent ler him in or something.
>>
>>55301305
true, maybe I should have re-worded that, it explains why the germans hated the jews more than other people.
>>
>>55301066
They tried to destroy his country. I'd take that personally as well
>>
>>55301305
Everyone hates the Jews. It's hard to believe but Jews where always portraited as greedy cunts who work with gold.
Kings used to loan from Jews and Jews usually worked with jewelry or gold.
And we still loan from them.
>>
>Denied going to art school while shit jew "artists" were accepted
>school was known as a jew haven.
>can't be artist
>war starts
>becomes soldier
>"finds home"
>fight 4 years on front line
>jew commies betray everything they fought for.

Yea, I'd say they personally did a lot to him.
>>
File: CSwanO8WwAA5Gcc.png large.png (26 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
CSwanO8WwAA5Gcc.png large.png
26 KB, 320x500
>>55301066
He found them loathesome in their generally dishonest style of argumentation. In fact, Hitler writes that it was by trying to debate with Jews that he gradually "began to hate them".
>>
File: 4278_6244 (1).jpg (104 KB, 1200x822) Image search: [Google]
4278_6244 (1).jpg
104 KB, 1200x822
>>55301066
The balfour declaration was the first real major stab in the dick.
Up until ww1 jews were respected and treated especially well and many of the top zionists lived in Germany.
Then Germany was winning the war and Britain was considering a surrender.
Then the zionists went from Germany to the British war cabinet and cut them a deal that if they (the zionists) were able to get the US into the war as Britain's ally then Britain would have to give them Palestine in return.
The rest is history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rygcAoiw_lI

Here is a cut short version of Benjamin Freedman's explanation of it.
Benjamin Freedman was former jewish zionist millionaire but then converted to catholocism and spilled the beans. His full 1961 speech is 10/10 redpilling.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.