[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is 4chan so right wing and pro-theist now? It used to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: founding-liberals.jpg (69 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
founding-liberals.jpg
69 KB, 596x595
Why is 4chan so right wing and pro-theist now? It used to be more left wing and atheist and had less moralfaggotry.
>>
>>55300599
>It used to be more left wing and atheist and had less moralfaggotry

/pol/ grew up.
>>
God is real.
>>
>>55300599
/b/ is nothing but trap threads and progressives now though.
>>
>>55300632
>It used to be more left wing
No it wasn't. 4chan has always been populated by conservative liberals.
>>
>>55300632
nah, /new/ got dumber when stormfags got wind of it.
>>
Most people here are either atheist or agnostic, religiousfags are just loud
>>
>>55300599
>It used to be more left wing

You obviously have never browsed here before.
>>
>left wing and atheist
lel
/pol/ was a NatSoc dominated bord since day one. If anything the influx of Redditors and Tumblrites has eroded it's moral and conservative fibre.
>>
>>55300599

Snark and nihilism gets old.
>>
>>55300599
Because it is the year 2015
>>
>>55300599

Atheists aren't even human desu. If all atheists were executed tomorrow the world would instantly become a better place.
>>
>>55300746
this is/pol/ you shit
>>
>>55300782
Atheists=most illogical thing in life

Agnostic=dumb faggots that can't make a choice
>>
It evolved. Imagine /pol/ in 200 years.

>Hitler was still right.
>>
>>55300803
>Europe is empty
>only the Muslims are left
I see your bait and raise you one "Shariah will dominate the UK"
>>
File: 1444600576741.png (1 MB, 1136x851) Image search: [Google]
1444600576741.png
1 MB, 1136x851
>>55300966

>Trump did nothing wrong.
>>
>>55300599
You see only what you choose to see, Anon.
>>
File: live-a-good-life.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
live-a-good-life.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>55300929
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum_of_theistic_probability
I'd agree that anybody who thinks its 50/50 or 100% no God is an idiot. But deism is on essentially the same level as atheism/agnosticism. I'm not saying there can't be a god-like figure, or that a specific god absolutely can't exist; I just don't believe that a deity can exist outside the laws of causality.
>pic related
>>55300803
honestly agreed. Too many atheists and liberals don't believe in objective morality
>>
>>55300599
>/pol/
>more left wing
>ever

Even /new/-tan had a swastika armband.
>>
>>55301135
Marcus Aurelius was a very wise man.

He also lived many years before Christ came to earth I believe.

There are many proofs for God.

Note that proofs don't mean empirical evidence, obviously. I'm sure you know, but many don't understand the difference.
They are just logical explanations or views which can't be penetrated or refuted.
>>
>>55300599
Religion is (or should be) neutral.
We are right wing (some libertarian a few authoritarian).
The libertarians hardly care about "moralfaggotry", I would fit in this category.

We aren't left wing because the left is delusional, feeling-based and want to solve the world's problems with fairy dust and rainbows.
>>
>>55300929
spot the 15 y.o
>>
>>55300795
There's been no influx of Tumblr people, mostly just Redditors.
>>
>>55301438
spotted the fool

Atheism is the most illogical thing you can do in life.

See Pascal's Wager.
>>
>>55300599
Mudslims got internet in Sweden.
>>
>>55301503
How did you deduce I am one from what I said ?
I merely called you out on your kindergarten-tier burns
>>
>>55301602
Because you are most likely an Atheist.

Which is why you god buttmad.

Atheists are ignorant. It's by definition the dumbest bet you can make. It's classified as stupidity.
>>
>>55300599
Because /pol/ is anti-mainstream.
liberalism/left-wing is mainstream (in the western world at least)
atheism/secularism is mainstream
"degeneracy acceptance" (LGBTQUAEFÖAHFLA, drugs, fat, ...) is mainstream
etc etc

And because being a conservative is apparently not possible without being a christian.
>>
Because people realised that morality requires religon. I bet half the christfags on here post christain shit because

1. DUDE HITER WAS A NAZI IM A NEO NAZI NOW THAT CAN POST ON STORMFAG THREADS
2. ANTI-DEGENERACY

People will believe anything if it fits their own agenda and points north on their moral compass.

also

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 606x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 606x610
>>55300632
Haha. This.
>>
>>55300599
/new/ was even more hardcore right wing than /pol/ is now

there's nothing wrong with a strong set of morals

there's nothing wrong with slut shaming

there's nothing wrong with racism
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 218x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 218x255
>>55301813
Just another New-Zealander being a holier-than-thou faggot in Hobbitland. I love how /pol/ is constantly proving all stereotypes are true. Irony at its finest, lads.
>>
>>55300791
when? last summer?

>You obviously have never browsed here before.
/n/ has been right wing
/new/ has been right wing enough to get deleted
/pol/ is right wing
reality is right wing
>>
>>55301283
>He also lived many years before Christ came to earth I believe.
no, he lived at least a hundred years after Christ. But rome was not yet christian at that point.

i also have to ask why his kid was such a bastard. does stoicism mean bad parenting?
>>
>>55300906
But he said 4chan, of which /b/ is the most prominent board.
>>
>>55301806
it has nothing to do with mainstream

this leftist bullshit is leading to self destruction

anyone with a brain can see this
>>
>>55302008
His son was such a shit because Rome wasn't Christian yet.
>>
>>55300599
>Why is 4chan so right wing and pro-theist now? It used to be more left wing and atheist and had less moralfaggotry.

When are you talking about specifically? 4chan has been right wing for something like six years now, the creation of /int/ and /new/ and then /pol/ basically ensured nationalists and other right wingers had two boards to congregate on at a time when people became disillusioned by king nigger
>>
>>55301806
Please don't try to use your brain ever again
>>
>>55302214
sure.

The problem is the either/or mentality.
Disagree with one part of one side, you have to disagree with all parts.

correlation != causation.

Let's take Hitler and the 3rd Reich for an example.
What the "Entnazifizierung" in Germany and Europe did, was to take everything, all values of Nazi Germany and put them in the "bad, never again" drawer.
That includes values like family, physical fitness, community, nationalism (see, this word already has a negative connotation thanks to "the left"), ...

Because the "right-wing" usually is christian/religious, "the left" took all their values and turned them over. And vice-versa

>anyone with a brain can see this

Exactly. I don't need a 2000 year old book to tell me that lying is bad. That being unfaithful is bad. That stealing is bad. That killing is bad.
To be fair, I was brought up catholic, that probably influenced me.
I respect religion. I just don't feel like I need it.
Fedora atheism (muh science, Richard Dawkins is my husbando, etc) is stupid of course. anyone with a brain can see that.
But almost blindly following the bible and justify everything "because god says so" is just as stupid.
>>
>>55302101
I know people always joke that /b/ is shit, but for real the past 2 years or so the quality of that board took a complete nosedive
>>
>>55300599
>and had less moralfaggotry

The absence of moral convictions is not something to be praised.
>>
>>55302777
>Exactly. I don't need a 2000 year old book to tell me that lying is bad.
if there's no moral authority, you're welcoming moral relativists arms open

moral relativism is right now bringing in millions of third world immigrants into germany
>>
Like any successful community on the internet, retards eventually found it
>>
>implying the founding fathers were left-wing
different times, different terminologies
>>
>>55300599
4chan is not any conventional wing of political discourse. Even if we entertain the absurd idea that 4chan can form a collective opinion, for it is made out of anonymous posters with no external motivation to agree with anyone else.

What flies best on 4chan is whatever you can argue with the most solid points. It doesn't matter whether it's traditionally right or left.
>>
File: fürermon.jpg (49 KB, 640x537) Image search: [Google]
fürermon.jpg
49 KB, 640x537
>>55300599
/new/ brig stormfags.
4chan racism was pure satire
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.