[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that got his jimmies rustled by this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (557 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
557 KB, 1400x2100
Am I the only one that got his jimmies rustled by this movie?
>>
The first 15 minutes are awesome, but yeah.
>>
I don't 100% remember it, but something tells me it's about the ending
>>
>>55300015
The interracial makeout?
>>
I was rustled. I will admit it.
>>
>>55299768
It's supposed to be a comedy movie. Hence the retarded everything about the movie.
>>
It's bullshit, there's no nazis on the moon, mercury takes 88 days to complete it's orbit, 8th letter of the alphabet is H 88 ----> HH------> Heil Hitler

They're on mercury
>>
>>55299768

I laughed my ass off. The Palin part probably rustled me more than anything else, but then again I'm a Republican.
>>
Borrow some Willie Pete next time.
>>
>>55299768
the movie was a huge fucking joke about action movies and America. You are just rustled because of the interracial part, which was a funny send up of ghetto guys/ meat-heads being competent/heroes and the dumb white broad who falls for them. Great movie; has space Nazis, Sarah Palin as president, and Aussies with spaceships
>>
>>55300677
Was the enrichment a joke, too?
If so, I think they weren't ballsy enough with representing it as one. It seems they were scared if they ridiculed the interracial part too much they'd get egged.
>>
It was definitely gonna be a piece of shit.
>>
I dug it for the campiness.

It was a stupid movie, with a stupid premise, nothing more. A good way to waste 2 hours late at night.
>>
>>55300081
Yeah. Exactly
>>
I always pass this on Netflix when I get /comfy/ after a few milligrams of Xanax. Is it worth a watch?
>>
I thought it was boring, white face was crazy funny though
>>
>>55299768
It rustled my jimmies that the movie implied that it was all about skin color and nothing else. Once the black got his skin whitenned, suddenly the nazis were like: "Ok, he's one of us now." It's not like his brains were still the ones of a nigger or anything.
>>
>>55299768
Nope. I watched it expecting something mildly amusing, space nazis are fun right, and then the whole thing was some dumb comment on US race relations and the Nazis were basically irrelevant strawman.
>>
>>55299768
Also the Nigger was fucking annoying.
>>
File: 1444943502817.jpg (107 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
1444943502817.jpg
107 KB, 620x930
>TIMO VUORENSOLA film
>TIMO VUORENSOLA film
>TIMO VUORENSOLA film

I guess I have to yet again go to the marketplace to meet people.
>>
Isn't there a sequel coming soon?
I liked the movie,it was crap but fun to watch crap.
>>
>>55302209
What was fun to watch about it? I'm missing it. The "jokes" were Scary Movie tier shite and the whole space nazi was basically nonexistent after the first 15 minutes. Did you really find "lol black guy is white now" compelling for two hours or however long this shit was?

BUILD WALL
>>
>>55302038

Sure come to the marketplace so I can hit you, plastic gook poster.
>>
>>55299768
>taking anything made by liberals seriously
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.