[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women are increasingly taking the financial reins — an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: womeninvestors_web.jpg (20 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
womeninvestors_web.jpg
20 KB, 620x465
>Women are increasingly taking the financial reins — and that’s a good thing
http://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/managing-wealth/women-are-increasingly-taking-the-financial-reins-and-thats-a-good-thing

BECAUSE IT'S 2015!
>>
>>55299649
> "a statistically insignificant amount of women to on to ouperform men in top fields and being an insecure little dicked man this bothers me"

besides, your leader is a dirty hippie should you even care?
>>
>>55299649
>http://business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/managing-wealth/women-are-increasingly-taking-the-financial-reins-and-thats-a-good-thing
> this anecdotal evidence
top bantz lads
also fun facts
http://www.mybudget360.com/cost-of-living-2014-inflation-1950-vs-2014-data-housing-cars-college/
http://www.clearpictureonline.com/1960-Food-College-Income.html
>>
>>55299719
Hmmmm? I'm just surprised they're pushing the whole "men are stupid and useless, women are smart and amazing" narrative on us in such brazen ways.
>>
>>55299829
>>55299719
Look at the OP picture: the implied message here is that men and women are in competition with each other. It's getting a little ridiculous.
>>
File: 1441162526531.gif (28 KB, 716x485) Image search: [Google]
1441162526531.gif
28 KB, 716x485
>>55299649

No wonder the Western world is in such a financial mess.

Notice how this trend started to become a thing with fiat money -- basically money can be printed in limitless quantities and distributed independently of production.

Women shill the government for perks and privileges and the government controls the printing of shekels... err... I mean dollars.

Just because women are starting to earn more money dose NOT mean they are producing anything or adding to the economy. Women work redundant and useless jobs like HR and public sector, and jobs that are dependent on indebted those who are productive (men) such as health care and edjewcation. The West won't be able to survive for much longer without an industrial base to support its consumption and will soon collapse. Women going into the labor force also lowers birth rates (which hurts the economy long term).

This trend will NOT continue.
>>
Women are shopaholics and gold diggers, but I do believe they are good investers. In Roman times women were active investors because financial power was the only power they were allowed to hold.
>>
i'll be a stay at home husband and get keked by jamal if i could leech off of some bitch. she divorces me i'll take her for half her shit fuck her.
>>
>>55299649
Just wait until their uterus dries out and are left wondering why they are so miserable and unhappy.
>>
File: 63bCL.jpg (118 KB, 720x663) Image search: [Google]
63bCL.jpg
118 KB, 720x663
>>55300438
>inancial power was the only power they were allowed to hold.
So basically, women = jews.
>>
>men make more
>muh soggy knee!!!!!!!!!

>women make more
>HAHA DUMB MEN

Why is this acceptable
>>
>>55300585
They don't realized how suicidal their logic is long term.
>>
>>55300438
Women coming into power in Rome was one of the initiators to its decline, you know that right?
>>
>>55300510
The modern man, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>55300510
Women with money want guys with more money
Women dont want the stay at home husband.
Its why women having CAREERS is ruining western society
>>
>>55300739
It does work like that
Successful women want sucessful men
They dont want stay at home husbands they support
>>
>>55300585
Humans are inherently stupid
>>
>>55299829
For the last maybe ten years "retarded husband & smarter, prettier wife he doesn't deserve" has been pretty much all you saw whenever you turned on the TV.
This isn't exactly new.
>>
>>55299649

Jap women take care of the house finances and its society is patriarchal as fuck. The moment female management of finances become the norm is the moment when liberals start complaining about how sexist it is.
>>
>>55300634
I always find it kinda amusing.
I mean, how fucking retarded do you have to be to constantly taunt a group you believe to be hostile towards you?
>>
>>55300792
What about my post disagreed with what you're saying? I'm implying that the literal kekold is pathetic and undeserving of the title 'man'.
>>
>>55299649
>Women are taking the lead in the buisness world, its about time men, its 2015.
Yes, and they accomplished it like they do with anything else in life, by lieing, manipulating, and threatening until men gave in and gave them their way.

OH WOMEN! YOUR VAGINAL TRICKERY IS TRULY BLACK MAGIC!
>>
>>55299649
If smugness is an advantage, men are much better at it and they can actually turn the smugness off, thus Men are better at finance than ladies
>>
>>55299649
I'm an Engineer.

I can see most jobs replaced by computers/automation/tech in the future.

The day we have awesome sexbots, and artificial wombs, woman are done.
>>
Well men are getting the childhood education short stick.
>Pumped with drugs to become low energy
>Discourage competition
>Zero tolerance for any perceived or imagined violent/dangerous/something-ist behavior
>>
>>55301372
I always repeat the same shitty joke when I'm around a significant group of lasses
>the year is 2033, and women are all but obsolete with the introduction of artificial wombs
Never fails to get a reaction
>>
>As women’s education and earning ability has increased, so has their financial knowledge and participation in family finances. A 2014 Money magazine survey found that 80 per cent of women who were primary breadwinners reported being “very or extremely knowledgeable about financial matters,” versus only about half for those households where men were earning more.

women have more hubris than men, news at 11
>>
>>55300870
CHANGE LINEN HANS
>>
>>55301525
I can't, Juan, we ran out of linen a while ago.
>>
File: yee.jpg (10 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
10 KB, 200x179
I really don't care lmao, most single guys with high incomes go to other countries. I got a degree in Comp Sci and make about $114,000. I already bought my ticket to Japan and I'm gonna go fuck some qts. There's no point in getting married, most women cheat anyways.
>>
women are happier in the home as mothers, carers and homemakers

it is jews and big government statists pushing this "women must work" meme. most work outside the home women do is fucking useless. it benefits nobody at all.

young girls in australia today are so brainwashed they actually think being a housewife is the same as slavery, yet also call housewives "lazy leeches"

meanwhile these fucking whore cunts work in government jobs
>>
>>55302035
It's also exclusively women who push that shit in the social circles.
My mom was perfectly fine being a housewife for decades, then all this
>Housewives are worthless!
shit started and now she feels like it's the most horrible job and she has to do something else because otherwise no one will respect her. When I asked her who is talking shit about housewives she had to admit that it's exclusively her cunt friends who work halftime as secretaries.

Was pretty funny when she did pick up a job though. Quit after a few months again because she couldn't handle the "stress" of working 2 days every week and having someone else tell her what to do and dealing with deadlines.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.