[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I supposed to hate Israel when it's the Muslims who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: babywar2.gif (11 KB, 500x153) Image search: [Google]
babywar2.gif
11 KB, 500x153
Why am I supposed to hate Israel when it's the Muslims who are always the danger?
>>
Achmed's loooove to raid these threads. Thread carefully OP.
>>
>>55299542

Top Goy m8
>>
Only the loud retards support Palestinians. 90% of America got your back. Please shoot both.
>>
>>55299542
Nothing wrong with defending Israel.
>>
>>55299799

Wrong numbers.

http://www.people-press.org/2014/08/28/more-express-sympathy-for-israel-than-the-palestinians/

Stop being intellectually lazy.
>>
>>55299542

Most Muslims & Arabs are either friends with Israel or don't give a shit about Israel. I always think it's funny when high school kids try to act like they're knowledgeable about politics. Most Arabs oppose the whole idea of Palestine because it would inspire for the region to break apart even more and that's a dangerous precedent. Also Palestine has HAMAS, an Islamist group. Islamism is considered a trouble maker ideology by most Muslims and Arabs in general. Why would Arab kings and secular dictators want to even back Palestine in the first place? Egypt now is led by the secular military and is super anti Islamist. They're cracking down on HAMAS. Jordan opposes Palestine. Saudi Arabia is super anti-Islamist. Syria sees Palestine-Jordan-Lebanon as being part of Syria and not an independent state. Most people who opposed Israel back in the day were Nasserists (Qaddafi, Nasser, Sadat, Hafez Al-Assad, Arafat) and backed Palestine because they were secular Arab nationalists. Hamas on the other hand isn't. It's just an Islamist offshoot of the Brotherhood and besides terrorists and maybe Iran, nobody wants to see them win out and prefer Israel (status quo) over Islamism.
>>
>>55299970
Margin of error not involved but erred?
I'm guessing a fellow named Mohammad Mohammad was on the research team.
>>
>>55299542
>Why am I supposed to hate Israel when it's the Muslims who are always the danger?
Most people that hate on Jews here are Muslims. Most people that agree with them are also Muslims.
That gives other people an impression that Jews are the hated ones.

I just hate multiculturalists, politically correct people, etc. Some of them are Jews, but most of them are Muslims.
>>
>>55299542
when you're paying for them, you should be pissed
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 508x157) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 508x157
>>55299542
>>
>>55299542
Israel is the model NatSoc country and Israelis are on average nationalists. If anything, we should learn from them.
>>
Why not hate both? I see no problem here.
>>
>>55300130
A lot of the Egyptians on here seem to be pretty pro-Israel.
>>
Best case scenario is both extinguish each other.
>>
File: FTFY.png (19 KB, 500x153) Image search: [Google]
FTFY.png
19 KB, 500x153
>>55299542
kikes and mudslimes are both garbage, nuke the entire region
>>
>>55300847
this t.bh
>>
So the Israeli would rather shoot the child first and then the attacking Palestinian if I'm following this graphic right.
>>
File: 1446233035362.png (500 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
1446233035362.png
500 KB, 1269x575
>>55300932

What this guy said. Nuke 'em both.

World would be a much better place without psychopatic jews and extremist mudslimes.

Also so many JIDF retards in this thread.
>>
>>55300932
subtle
>>
File: 1447056452413.gif (12 KB, 550x160) Image search: [Google]
1447056452413.gif
12 KB, 550x160
>>55299542
>>
>>55299542
I love everything and everyone who eliminates mudslimes tbqh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-LliGAqxw

Dindu nuffin
>>
>>55299542
Hahaha cowardly Muslims! Why don't they act like the brave Israelis and bomb Tel Aviv from the sky with fighter jets and drones?
>>
>>55300847
Probably more money floats towards muslim terrorists ... ahem "freedom fighters" through secret CIA funds.
>>
File: 45845648654834534853486483.gif (57 KB, 1500x457) Image search: [Google]
45845648654834534853486483.gif
57 KB, 1500x457
>>55299542
>>
File: jews-fuggin-terrorists.png (456 KB, 558x761) Image search: [Google]
jews-fuggin-terrorists.png
456 KB, 558x761
>>55302079
>>55301903
>>55300932
>>55300897
>>55299542
>this fucking thread again
>>
File: ikea cuck shed.png (2 MB, 1747x1465) Image search: [Google]
ikea cuck shed.png
2 MB, 1747x1465
>>55302079
>he believes his government's leftist propaganda
back to the cluckshed, sven
>>
>>55302142
Changing the Tavor to a M-4 was a nice touch
>>
>>55299542
Muslims....Jews......Christians.....atheists..... Kill em all
>>
>>55300932
well done
>>
>>55301903
It's the Palestinians who are well known to launch rockets from schools and hospitals, knowing that if Israel returns fire and kills the children in the school and hospital all the media would be up in arms. Has the Israeli army started firing rockets from schools as well now?
>>
i have 5 questions for you /pol/

during the cold war, the USA and USSR stockpiled nuclear weapons, this meant they would not war each other, as they would most likely both be destoryed.
so they started making allies and having proxy wars. for example the US supported south korea finansially, militarily, etc, where as the USSR supported north korea. US supported west germany, where as the USSR supported east germany. in korea the north were arguably the agressors, and in germany, the east arguabbly did not want to be a soviet ally. but this wasn't always the case, sometimes the US supported nations were the aggresor, or had countries governments overthrowen.
This happened in europe, asia, america, but most notably in the middle east. there (because of oil rich countires, strong religious beliefs, and other reasons) neither "capitalism" nor "communism" was the reason to fight, but instead to screw the other super power over. for example the US funded the terrorists the soviets faught in afganistan. while the soviets funded the egiptians who fought the US ally, israel. etc
just like the other proxy wars, the once israel had were based on local tensions, and the super powers suporting a side to gain infulane over the region.
the soviets however fell, ukraine (40 million) as well as belarussia, kazahstan, georgia, armenia, azerbaijan, and others became independant nations, some of which ended up resenting the soviet rule. the warsaw pact also desolved, and the natoins joined the US ran NATO. the soveit ecconomy also suffered, and they lost a lot of political power. most importantly they stopped being communist.
after russia got back on it's feet it started opposing the US again. it made allies with countries which disliked the west and it's allies, or liked the USSR. and it got back into the israel conflict.
>>
>>55302268
the first question now is why was russia still opposing the US. it was no longer a battle of ideologies. capitalism had obviously won.

- i propose the reason russia keeps opposing the US is because it doesn't want a puppet government, they believe they will be made poorer and their recources stolen. on the other hand, they have a fighting chance. they still have their nukes, and it's not difficult to make allies of the US enemies. which if true would mean that the US is the agressor (probably because they DO want to steal their recauserces, but posibly simply beucase russia keeps posing a threat, by not cooperating, which would make russia the agressor, and this a closed circle of blame)

the US however seems perticularly keen on supporting israel, even when all of the UN is against it. the second qeustion is why, considering they have saudi arabia and other allies in the region (turkey, etc).

-well i propose this brings us back to the question of why israel was created in the first place.

israel was created by the british, it was given to (the jewish banker) lord rotschild, in exchange for american support in the 2nd world war, against germany.
and now for the 6 million doller question. why, oh why, didn't the english ally the germans in the 2nd world war. (and the 1st for that matter). the germans clearly wanted to ally the english. but instead the english decided to ally the communists, despite the fact the communists wanted their queen's head.

-here is what /pol/ seems to propose, and i really have no better answer. the anglos are retards and/or jewish influence. the arguement here being the anglo's were greedy, and/or scared by a strong germany. or something, i really don't know.
>>
>>55302268
the forth question is, if the brits were controlled by the jews. what about the communists? i guess it's implied they were controlled by jews as well. but if that were the case why would the soviets not support israel. if jews won on both side of the "alliance", why didn't this alliance last.

-i suppose /pol/s answer is the jews abandoned the communists because they realised capitalism is better? i don't know

which then bring us back to the US supporting israel.

-and /pol/s answer now is, that the same jewish lobby which got the US in ww2 agaisnt the germans, is the lobby keeping the americans supporting israel today.

one last question. why did the jews want israel.

-i propose it wasn't so much "the jews" and more lord rothschild and his buddies. who were either very nationalistic about being jews, without being too religious. or they instead saw themselves as "god", and they felt it was time to return israel to the jews. i lean to rothschild not being so much a "zionist" who wants to gas 6 million arabs, or perticually religous, but simply nationalistic about being a jew, while still feeling his (work) place is in the UK. the jews who did go to live in israel were either nationalistic, or poor, or had the same view of "god" returning the land.
-and lastly i propose things simply got out of hand after that. the anglos and zionists wanted to keep israel alive so they made all sorts of things up. like the holocaust, the "we must rebuild the temple so the messiah comes", the putting of muslims in europe so there would be more xenophobia- which equates to support for israels wars. etc.
>>
>>55302268
with the exeption of question number 3, the anglos (in UK and US) are the good guys, who had much hardship, and are not gods, and thus made many mistakes. sometimes going WAY too far, and overthrowing democraticly ellected governments, torturing, and all that, but ultimetly are still in a mess. the russians are the once who think they should have a larger role in the world, and today they rally anglo enemies over hatered of the mistakes they've made. and it makes the jews a group with strong connections, and half baked ideas.
>>
File: 1441027517963.jpg (106 KB, 691x591) Image search: [Google]
1441027517963.jpg
106 KB, 691x591
>>55299542
Just wait until anti-semitism will become a crime in burgerland goy
>>
>>55302240
If the UN created a no-fly zone over Israel and stated they would bomb any aggressors in the conflict, what do you think the Israelis would do?
>>
File: whynotboth.png (88 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.png
88 KB, 260x260
>>55299542
>>
File: 1446876282775.jpg (312 KB, 1528x1920) Image search: [Google]
1446876282775.jpg
312 KB, 1528x1920
>>55299542
:-(
Why can't I hate them BOTH?
I have hate enough in my heart for two.
>>
>>55302240
>>
>>55302281
The Jewish satanists dont care, they know for a fact Russia and her allies would not go to war with the west unless escalations reached an almighty flash point. And when they do they have solid gold bunkers constructed for themselves. They want people to kill each other they dont give a flying fuck.
>>
>>55303473
Serves the kid right to be honest goyim. He was one of the ones throwing rocks at the police, so to drag him in front of the teenagers so he'd also be hit by his own friends rocks is fair enough. As long as his friends stopped throwing rocks at the police, he wouldn't get hurt. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth~
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.