[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its too late /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: TWC-DPC-sad-teen-boy.jpg (2 MB, 4200x2800) Image search: [Google]
TWC-DPC-sad-teen-boy.jpg
2 MB, 4200x2800
We yesterday a strong boy stood out and spoke up, but he was pushed away by the people he wanted help from.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/3rxu5o/im_the_child_of_two_moms_but_i_dont_want_gay/
>>
>Gets told to be thankful he has two parents

Holy fuck.
>>
>>55298404
>linking to reddit
It doesn't matter what the story is. You unironically use Reddit, and should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>55298659
Remember that it's the current year, Trudeau. Having two parents is an enormous privilege at this point, and it's high time we recognize how much people with two parents marginalize the oppressed.
>>
>>55298745
Come on now Hillary, if I was Trudeau I'd already have OP shut down.
>>
>>55298727
>not seeing the degeneracy for your own eyes

If you parrot /pol/ and take for granted what is spewed here without discerning the true from the false, then you are the Mirror, Mirror version of a SJW.
>>
File: safespace.png (3 KB, 206x163) Image search: [Google]
safespace.png
3 KB, 206x163
>>55298404

In my safe spaaaaace
>>
>>55298949
You're right. If you use Reddit, then you only need a mirror to see the deneracy with your own eyes.
>>
Hm, removed.
What did he write?
>>
>>55298404
Fucking tl;dr it you prick, nobody wants to visit that site
>>
remember that your personal happiness is relative to the suffering of the worst off people in the world

accept any wage, any living condition, any food stuffs, any safety standards, any physical protection, any transportation, WITH A GIANT SMILE so long as you're not a starving african baby with AIDS

you have no right to complain about anything

by the way i say this because i love equality and freedom not because i am a retarded fuckface
>>
>>55298404
I wouldn't be pleased either, being raised under a single mother is goddamn enough, two bitch whiny cunts with little to no masculine authority?

Kid should consider suicide if they got to him.
>>
>>55298727
This
>>
>>55298404

>but i only want to know what it feels like to have a dad.

Lesbians are the worst kind of parents.

It's like having two single moms.

Their children always want a daddy.
>>
>>55298727
>>
File: straw-man3.jpg (693 KB, 815x1087) Image search: [Google]
straw-man3.jpg
693 KB, 815x1087
>>55299020
How much of a cultural dupe are you?
>>
>>55299053
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/3rxu5o/im_the_child_of_two_moms_but_i_dont_want_gay/
>>
>>55298727
>>
>>55299583
Thanks for searching netherlands anon,didnt know there existed a cache version.
Thats more horrible than I thought it would be.

>I would ask my mom who my dad was, and she would say that i don't have a dad.
How can you do that to a child?
Jesus, I was growing up with no father as well, but my mother never kept it a secret and let me decide for myself what I think of him.
How can you deny somebody your own roots? Must be horrible to not be part of anything.

> But i cant say i hate having gay parents because it would go against what society thinks of me, i will labeled a homophobic bigot.
These are signs of the change that will come.
This is surely not the only case. People are being silenced out of fear. In a few years kids from even more messed situations will reach adulthood.
Don't know what will happen, but at least it will be interesting to watch,that's for sure.

Was weird that people linked him to this site:
http://colage.org/
Surley his psychologist and these people dont mess him up further.
>>
Reminder that if you use Reddit you are the cancer that is killing /pol/
>>
>>55299583
Man, that is depressing.
I'm homosexual but in all honesty you'd be much better off being raised by two guys who do labor jobs and pretty much act like men, then two women.

I can't tell you how much situations where females themselves, or lesbians have completely fucked up their children because they wanted them to be a female.
>>
File: saddest turt.jpg (82 KB, 348x278) Image search: [Google]
saddest turt.jpg
82 KB, 348x278
>>55299583
this nigga just wants a papa
>>
>>55298727
>>55298949
>>55299259
>>55299454
>>55299814
WAAA mommy the people on reddit was mean to me and didn't like me opinions from anno 1200! da jooooows! :'(((

Fucking end yourselves you limp wristed faggots.
>>
>>55300072
Mate nobody could give a fuck about redditor's opinion, shit I just signed into to make a comment now.
It is just that the site is a obvious beehive, it's like going to huffpost for conservative information.
>>
>>55298727
also
>posting that thread to /r/lgbt

It's like posting a "I like to suck black dick and vote for bernie sanders" thread to /pol/
>>
>>55299870
>http://colage.org/

#3 about " We value the voices of youth eight to eighteen as leaders in our community. "

Yes, that's whom is leading the faggotized victimhood "community". 8 to 18 yr old whining fuckheaded labelled loser shits begging and activating trouble and god damned wasted lives centered around me me me me me my experience me me me my heartache me me mmemememememeeee
me and my fucking delicious tears life all must see
>>
>You are wrong to feel bad because there are others who have it worse
This fallacy is one of the pillars of every russian bandit regime there ever existed.
>>
>>55300072
>Sweden
>talking about limp wrists
>>
>>55300328
Swedish wrists are strong from prepping all those bulls though
>>
>>55299956
It's not even necessarily that they want them to be women but that they don't want them to grow up. Without a father figure that causes huge issues.
>>
>>55300407
Nigga, that's honest bullshit and you know it.
Look at the fucking massive insurgence of single mothers out there who doll their young boy up, at least homosexual actions against children are caused by mental illness rather then women's literal choice to turn a boy to a girl.
>>
>>55300371
Nice one senpai
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.