[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck hunting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: antihunting.jpg (20 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
antihunting.jpg
20 KB, 460x460
Oh man, today was funny. I was eating lunch at work, flipping through a newspaper, and a coworker of mine said "I didn't take you for the hunting type."

She walked in right when I was flipping through an advertisement for a sporting goods store that had a bunch of hunting shit on the page.

I don't know if she meant to imply anything with her comment, like I resemble a brain-worker/nerd or something, but I replied "Your assumption was correct, I'm not a hunter."

I debated telling her that I am opposed to hunting and that hunting has led to the extinction of many different animals throughout history such as the Passenger Pigeon, and that the conservation arguments in favor of hunting are all weak and/or false, but instead that's all I said.

Fuck hunting. Whose idea of recreational is to pursue and kill a wild animal? You would have to have something wrong with you to consider that an enjoyable hobby.
>>
You aren't a real man. Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately.
>>
>>55298237
>>55298237

I'm an animal lover and an environmentalist.

How does that make me "not a real man"?
>>
>>55298128
People like you are the ones who wouldn't survive thousands of years ago, the only reason why you exist is because of the success of other people.

Fuck off.
>>
>>55298128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN2gMP3Q2Z4
>>
OP's penis confirmed too small for him to possess a firearm.
>>
File: ted.jpg (62 KB, 389x500) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
62 KB, 389x500
>>55298269
This fellow was both of those things as well as a man, you are none of them.
>>
>>55298269
ladies and gentleman, we are floating in bait
>>
>>55298269
A real man places himself firmly at the top of the natural order. Man did not create wonders by hugging trees, he created wonders by cutting them down. Anyone who is not willing to prove they are above even an animal should be treated as one.
>>
I love animals. I love them for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
>>
>>55298128
Hunting is more humane than industrial slaughtering.
>>
>>55298128
If you have never killed an animal or foraged/grown plants on your own then you literally don't deserve to live.
>>
I'm not a hunter but fuck you anyway fagboi.
>>
>>55298237
>implying you can legally own hunting equipment
>>
File: ja ja.jpg (331 KB, 828x1027) Image search: [Google]
ja ja.jpg
331 KB, 828x1027
The only species of meat OP puts in his mouth is the Alabama blacksnake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jZ_BV4MQ4
>>
>>55298341
Fuck, I remember when /k/ had a thread about doing this, can't believe the crazy bastards went through with it.
>>
>>55298392

Wrong.

You don't know anything about hunting. Hunting causes slow and painful deaths for animals, especially bowhunting, which has a high wound rate. An animal is shot with a bullet or arrow, and takes awhile to die.

That is not humane at all.
>>
>>55298269
>I'm an animal lover and an environmentalist.
So was Hitler.
>>
>>55298426
>legally
>>
>>55298426
>Implying he can't.
We can own hunting guns in the UK, nevermind the wilderness of Australia.
>>
File: 1419737412648.png (698 KB, 1448x980) Image search: [Google]
1419737412648.png
698 KB, 1448x980
>>55298128
Braw we have rules now you can't just kill whatever animal just because anymore like back in the day, there is a limit, for example I went hunting today I can only kill 7 ducks including only 2 mallard females, they set this rules to keep the population at a good rate and not having overpopulating animals, if they see less number of animals through the year they lower the limit for the next year or increase, sure there will still be poachers out there who don't give a fuck but it's still more controlled than back on the day that's for sure.
>>
File: 1445357851840.jpg (105 KB, 739x742) Image search: [Google]
1445357851840.jpg
105 KB, 739x742
Guys, what the fuck are you doing responding to this. Sage this bullshit.
>>
>>55298269
>>55298269

it makes you a libkek faggot, aka not a real man
>>
>>55298462
I actually gotta try that someday, I live around those bastard fish.

Even I like animals.
>>
>>55298479
>>55298479

What's your point?
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Kucks who don't hunt will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55298128
wew lad

You broke my fagometer
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3200x4136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3200x4136
Is the hallmark of a man passiveness? Being soft-hearted? Tolerant? Obsessed with ease and leisure?
>>
trophy hunting sure but if you have something against someone shooting a deer and eating it you're a piece of shit who's not living in reality
>>
>>55298478
What is marksmanship?
>>
>>55298546
Nothing I'm just shitposting
>>
>>55298478
>Giving an animal a chance to escape and recover.
>Not humane.
>>
If you were posting seriously OP I would tell you that you clearly have not eaten moose before. By far it is the tastiest near you can get in Canada.
>>
File: 1446411587067.jpg (355 KB, 1000x1091) Image search: [Google]
1446411587067.jpg
355 KB, 1000x1091
>there are retards that legitimately think hunting is wrong
>>
>>55298128
>tips estrogen
>>
>>55298269
>How does that make me "not a real man"?
because once you are going have to rely on other means of getting food other than going to the supermarket you are going to starve
>inb4 this hippy faggot believes he posses the skills and will to manage a farm when he can't even hunt
>>
>>55298579

I do have something against someone shooting a deer. I said in the OP that I don't buy into the conservation arguments in favor of hunting.

I also oppose causing a slow and painful death for an animal. A hunter could hit a deer in the stomach with a bullet, which would lead to a long, drawn out death. I am against that as an animal lover.
>>
I love animals too, but I love eating some of them.

I never went hunting though, but I still love hunting season because it means I can mooch deer meat off of people.

The main reason I haven't went hunting is that I want to actually shoot a rifle at something before actually hunting with it, but never got the chance to.

I just don't want to fuck up the shot and ruin the meat or have to chase the fucker for god knows how long.
>>
>>55298599

Animals don't recover from wounds in the wild. They only recover from wounds with veterinary care. They get infected from wounds in the wild, and die a long and lingering death from sepsis.
>>
>>55298237
>>55298346
>>55298394
>>55298648

Nigga, you aint a real man if you think hunting is manly.

>sitting in a tree waiting for helpless animal to walk up to my bait so I can blow his brains out from 20m away.

If you hunt by tracking your prey and only use bow n arrows, I'll consider you manly.
>>
>>55298762
You do realize that 95% of medical care is giving the body the correct resources to recover on its own right?
>>
>>55298824
this

in fact fuck you faggots i'll take you up a level

ENDURANCE HUNTING ONLY FINAL DESTINATION CHASE YOUR PREY UNTIL ITS EXHAUSTION CAUSES IT TO COLLAPSE
>>
File: 20130531_185601.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20130531_185601.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>55298128
I can fill my freezer with meat for 6 months for the price of a tag and a bullet. It also helps control populations of animals that would otherwise run wild.
The question you should be asking yourself is why aren't you hunting?
>>
>>55298269
>environmentalist
thats exactly why youre not a real man

humanity has never been about "caring about the environment"
ffs, we destroyed our own natural habitat at the end of the paleolithic, we didnt go extinct because we are so fucking badass we broke the rules of nature by inventing agriculture

thats the whole point, we are not bound by the same rules as the rest of the species on the planet
>>
File: killzone.jpg (30 KB, 357x396) Image search: [Google]
killzone.jpg
30 KB, 357x396
>>55298695
>I do have something against someone shooting a deer. I said in the OP that I don't buy into the conservation arguments in favor of hunting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overpopulation

>I also oppose causing a slow and painful death for an animal. A hunter could hit a deer in the stomach with a bullet, which would lead to a long, drawn out death. I am against that as an animal lover.
See >>55298580 and pic. You do realize guns have sights on them, right?
>>
>>55298824
>>55298824

>Advocating bowhunting

Dude bowhunting has a high wound rate. People shoot an animal with an arrow, it runs off, and it suffers a slow and drawn out death.

I would much rather people use rifles if they are going to engage in hunting. Preferably I wish they wouldn't hunt at all though.
>>
>>55298824
I'll do you one better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

manly, nice, quick, and humane
>>
>>55298579
Trophy hunting in Africa is, at times, a good thing. Trophy hunting in the US and Canada is pretty dumb though. What's the absolute worst on the environment are high fence exotic game ranches.
>>
>>55298901
Do you have any idea how profusely a broadhead wound bleeds? It pours out dude.
>>
>>55298478
> Hunting causes slow and painful deaths for animals, especially bowhunting, which has a high wound rate.
If you're a crappy hunter then yes, that's true.

>An animal is shot with a bullet or arrow, and takes awhile to die.

Have you ever seen a slaugherhouse/meat processing plant? Chickens (or turkeys) are kept in small cages where they cannot move. Their beaks are clipped off. Baby chicks are literally ground ALIVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJovxS9-RTQ
>>
>>55298824
as a man who hunts exclusively with a traditional black powder rifle and bow, youre a stupid nigger. try hunting anywhere in the world where the temperature gets below zero and ill give a shit about your opinion on whats considered manly.
>>
Mother fucker have you ever seen a moose?

They're horrifying.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (75 KB, 439x475) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
75 KB, 439x475
Hunters and fishers were the first people to argue for conservation. They care very much about keeping natural ecosystems intact and probably a lot more than the average non-hunter.

To be honest, they're a net benefit to nature.
>>
>>55298128
>le opposite edgy bait
>>
>>55298426
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>55298901
You keep saying slow and drawn out death like it'll make the animal less tasty.
In fact that's just less blood to drain when processing the kill.
>>
File: hehe.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hehe.gif
2 MB, 400x225
son, have you ever eaten beef/pork/chicken?

You do know how they make beef right?

You'd better be a completely raw vegan or you have absolutely no ground to stand on in the anti-hunting debate.
>>
>>55298826

Yes, and those resources are not available in the wild, and even if they were, the animals don't have the medical degrees needed to use them correctly.

Not sure how people manage to be so deluded as to think nature is one big Disney cartoon, but it's not the most deluded thing the UK has come up with by a long shot.
>>
File: 1446927878731.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1446927878731.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
>>55298128
try your bait on >>>/k/
>>
>>55298478
Are you using a .22 to hunt deer or boar?
Are you hunting boar?
No?
You need to work on your aim.
>>
>>55299026

I've actually spoken with Brits that thought eggs were grown on supermarket shelves using patented technology that wasn't available to the general public. I wish I were fucking kidding. They literally thought it made no sense for eggs to be produced any other way.
>>
>>55299007
Hit a cow or bull moose with your car on the highway and it'll come through the windshield and kill you then get up and laugh as it runs off.
>>
>>55299013
Exactly this. Protect and sustain populations so we can harvest them on a regular basis forever instead of hunting them to extinction.
>>
>>55299035

you are fucking retarded. Animals recover from wounds all the time in the wild.

Yes, infection is a very real thing but the amount of deer that I have seen with year old arrows sticking out of their asses tells me that you are wrong.

It is true that it is unlikely that an animal will recover from a large wound, but it is totally possible and often can be seen if you ever actually went out in the woods.

But then again, this is a troll thread so whatever.
>>
>>55298978
I get that they got a lot of meat to process, but couldn't they just chop off the head before starting all that?

I mean sure it reduces freshness, but god damn.
>>
I could make the same arguments against cycling or whatever other gay hobnies you participate in.
>>
File: deliverance-rape-pig.jpg (49 KB, 528x221) Image search: [Google]
deliverance-rape-pig.jpg
49 KB, 528x221
>>55298930
Squeal like a pig!
>>
>>55298128
Yawn
>>
>>55299175

Too bad Canada has a terrible aptitude to do this.
>>
>>55299175

Even better, someone should invent a way to keep those populations in a controlled environment so parasites and diseases don't infect them and enter our food supply. Like a big field with fences around it, and a building they can sleep in at night so they don't get attacked by predators. Not sure what you'd call such a facility, is the name "ranch" taken?
>>
>>55299109

well...that is shocking actually. and it pains me if that is true. I wish people realized that the world is not such a nice place and that things have to die to so that we can have meat on our plates.

It pains me even more when people throw away perfectly good meat (food in general but especially meat).

It's such a waste....
>>
>>55298269
Giving "rights" to literal subhumans and putting other priorities other the preservation of your own species on top of your list make you a disgusting coward. I hope both you and I get to see the day we tear apart this planet once and for all and reach for the stars for more.
>>
>>55298269
A. Deer and other animals need to be thinned.

B. Hunters spend more on environmental conservation then all other environmental groups combined. The only reason you have wooded areas at all is because of hunters. You might want to start thanking them rather then act like some entitled college cunt that has no real life experience.

C. It's the cycle of life, time to learn the cold hard facts. Things die and yes YOU'LL DIE someday. Time to grow up little kid.
>>
>>55299296
>actually arguing that farms are a realistic and humane way of feeding the population non-domesticated animals
>actually arguing that animals have a better life on a farm than they do in their natural habitat
>actually arguing that sick animals are a problem to hunters
>>
>>55299468
You're right, I'm all for getting rid of farms. We will also be getting rid of a huge portion of the population while we're at it. All the shit you love to do l, the shit you tale for granted. That'll all be gone in your no farm utopia.

Grow the Fuck up, honestly
>>
>>55298988
Unless there's a state restriction I have no idea why anybody would rifle hunt with black powder.
If the fascination comes from loading your own rounds, just buy a bullet press and reload your own heat.
>>
>>55298824
Man's greatest weapon is his intellect. Not using it to capture his prey is unnatural.
>>
>>55298128

Oh man, today was funny. I was eating lunch at work, flipping through a newspaper, and a coworker of mine said "I didn't take you for the fighting type."

She walked in right when I was flipping through an advertisement for a sporting goods store that had a bunch of MMA shit on the page.

I don't know if she meant to imply anything with her comment, like I resemble a brain-worker/nerd or something, but I replied "Your assumption was correct, I'm not a fighter."

I debated telling her that I am opposed to fightg and that fightg has led to brain damage in many different competitors throughout history such as Floyd Mayweather, and that the health and fitness arguments in favor of fighting are all weak and/or false, but instead that's all I said.

Fuck fighting. Whose idea of recreational is to pummel and bludgeon a fellow human being? You would have to have something wrong with you to consider that an enjoyable hobby.
>>
>>55298128
>Food should only come from a grocery store

the post.
>>
>>55299428
>A. Deer and other animals need to be thinned.

Nature does that on its own.

>B. Hunters spend more on environmental conservation then all other environmental groups combined. The only reason you have wooded areas at all is because of hunters. You might want to start thanking them rather then act like some entitled college cunt that has no real life experience.

I'm familiar with the conservation arguments in favor of hunting and they are all false or weak at best.

>C. It's the cycle of life, time to learn the cold hard facts. Things die and yes YOU'LL DIE someday. Time to grow up little kid.

I don't agree with causing slow, painful deaths for animals. Hunting leads to that.

You think every redneck in the woods is a marksman? Hell, some hunters are little kids with their dads. You think that they can shoot accurately?

I am against inflicting pain on animals in scenarios where the death of the animal isn't guaranteed. I don't think that's too unreasonable of a position, is it?
>>
>>55299576
>My vagina is bigger than yours
>>
>>55299529
>reading comprehension
i didnt say we shouldnt have farms you mongaloid. i said its either inhumane or not cost effective depending on the kind of farm and implying that you could raise game as cheaply and effectively as domesticated animals is retarded at best.
>>55299533
indiana has ridiculous restrictions on caliber. i would hunt with a rifle during firearms season, otherwise.
>>
>>55298478

This thread is probably bait but you no you fuck.

Hunting for me is about sitting in the chilled Appalachian morning air, watching the eventual sunrise over the innumerable treetops. For me, it's about sighting in a white tail, just with the shoulder, and killing it in a single shot with a 7.7. For me, it's about knowing the connection that animal and I have with nature. I killed it, maybe for food, maybe for sport. You can love nature, the environment, and animals, and still hunt. How the fuck do you think the natives survived? How the fuck do you think ancient european tribes survived? Berries and dysentery?
>>
>>55299202

Not many from actual wounds that break the skin. Most of those arrows were probably grazes lodged in the undercoat; the fur on a deer is thicker than it looks, and the skin beneath it much thicker than any human's.

That's how carnivores manage to spend their whole lives eating nothing but meat that can fight back and even kill the occasional unlucky predator, yet still be reproductively successful. Most of the time, all a predator does is break the skin, retreat, and wait for the prey to bleed out or die of infection, then eat the parts that don't stink of infection until the whole thing starts to smell bad. Then the rest is left for the scavengers.
>>
>>55299636
Gotcha. Sorry to hear that friend but at least you are skilled in bow hunting. Most of the deer killed in my state are done at the same feeder they've gotten breakfast lunch and dinner from for years, shot by a .308 or .270 from 50 yards away. I didn't take well to that so I'm exclusively a bird hunter. Occasionally will take a deer if I come across one while jog exterminating but never bucks under 5 years of age or does under 2 years of age.
>>
>>55299732
Hog exterminating****
Texan here by the way
>>
>>55299680

Primitive people were scavengers, man. They spent all day looking for food.

They would find a dead animal on the ground and eat its eyeballs. They would pick berries. They would find calories any way that they could.

What's this have to do with hunting?
>>
>>55298128
>Passenger pigeon
The only thing that's gone extinct are my sides
>>
>>55299611
Deer are already the animal most likely to cause your death in the United States, and you think anyone would support letting their population surge by banning hunting?

Even if we wanted to let their predators numbers increase to compensate, the knock on effects would be hundreds of deaths a year.

Stupid shit like this will more likely lead to their extermination. Lucky you're just a shit poster and not a true believer.
>>
>>55299611
>Nature does that on its own.

were nature.
>>
>>55299611
>Nature does that on its own.
even when the natural predators were still around, this process was painful for deer. now they either have to starve to death, get hit by cars, or die of disease for this to happen.

>I'm familiar with the conservation arguments in favor of hunting and they are all false or weak at best.
>thats wrong because i say so

>I don't agree with causing slow, painful deaths for animals. Hunting leads to that.
rarely. and not hunting leads to far more slow painful deaths. if you could think logically youd realize that.

>>55299732
well, hopefully the restrictions will be removed within the next few years. we came close this year but too many old fudds still believe the fuddlore and the DNR decided to reject it because of "division in the community" despit literally every piece of evidence saying full sized calibers arent going to increase the number of accidents.
>>
>>55298128
>you are cowardly for hunting, and killing your own meat supply
>you are not cowardly for buying your meat at the supermarket, and having someone else kill your meat supply

OP, I don't even... pick one you faggot.
>>
>>55298638
I know exactly what that image is you fag :^)
>>
>>55299806

They were full fledged hunters when they left Africa, anon. Scavenging is what we did on the Old continent.
>>
>>55298269
>environmentalist

Nothing has done more damage to the enviroment than uninformed environmentalists making decisions and pressuring legislators on nothing but their feelings.
>>
File: 1444516956005.png (476 KB, 586x446) Image search: [Google]
1444516956005.png
476 KB, 586x446
>>55299806
I MEAN COME ON

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL HUNTING
>>
File: 556 vs 454 Casull 1.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
556 vs 454 Casull 1.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>>55299636
Fucking Indiana restrictions. The only good thing about them is that that is how I learned to hunt with a .454 Casull.
>>
>>55298128
I hunt

Low test betas make me kek
>>
>fuck hunting
>brb gonna go eat my factory farmed tortured imprisoned meat now
>>
>>55299552
Didn't say anything about intelligence. This is about my opinion on what I consider to be more manly.

A real man chooses pride over intelligence every day and I just couldn't take pride in killing an animal that way. I see it as weak.

Just like dudes that hunt lions. They claim there's a certain power they feel in hunting an apex predator. But unless they were taking it on man to lion with a knife then fuck them faggots.
>>
>>55299687

>grazes lodged in the undercoat

Holy fuck your retarded. Arrows don't stay in a deer for a year by being "lodged in the undercoat", we're talking about arrows penetrating several inches of flesh at minimum.
>>
>>55300294
you do realize that you have to practically win the lottery to last more than a few seconds in a fight with any big game animal, right? youve clearly never left your moms basement, let alone hunted anything or seen a large animal up close.
>>55300154
was considering a pistol caliber carbine, myself
>>
>>55300491
That's the point, you complete fucken moron.

If you wanna kill a lion or elephant or some shit you gotta do it that way.
>>
>>55300541
>its not manly to do something dangerous
>you have to do it in the way that is the most basic, dangerous, and painful for the animal.
im not sure if youre a nigger or if youre 14
>>
>>55298128
whoah, and i thought my country where number one on the sissy scale
>>
>>55300541
>>55300625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKI1xmtf5Ck

Then there's Lynn fucking Thompson.

>>55300491
My Dad lives in Corydon, so I think he just goes to Kentucky now.
>>
>>55298346
Teddy had to have help to 'bag his game', iirc. Not someone to aspire towards.
>>
>>55298901

Yes, but the slow, drawn out suffering of a dying animal makes hime more manly.
>>
File: 1444638042105.jpg (22 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
1444638042105.jpg
22 KB, 203x248
>>55298824
>>
>>55298128
Hunting in the way we used to do it is, I think, much better. Hunting with dogs and chasing foxes or stags means sickly and old animals are most likely to be killed, more akin to the natural process of predation if these animals had a sufficient number predators.

I think the old ways have significant advantages.
>>
>>55298128
I'm going to get a hunting license only to get myself a rifle, to be honest family
>>
> Fuck hunting. Whose idea of recreational is to pursue and kill a wild animal? You would have to have something wrong with you to consider that an enjoyable hobby.

Apparently 99.99999% of humans and many types and species of animals.
>>
>>55298269
you are a mangina if you don't enjoy the thrill of the hunt.
>>
>>55298269
>Environmentalist
>Anti-hunting
Nigger are you serious
Do you know how much environmental damage feral pest animals cause in my country?

Feral cats alone kill 65 million native animals per night.
Rabbits are literally worse than climate change.

What kind of fucking retard would call themself an "environmentalist" while also hating hunting?
>>
>>55298881
You don't aim for the brain?
>>
>>55298269
I'm an animal lover and an evironmentalist. As such I support hunting because I'm not solely guided by muh feels. Things have to die, thats life.
>>
File: 1447025227209.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447025227209.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>55298128

you are a faggot and an embarassment to america

get the fuck out there and shoot a deer then drive it home on the roof and tell your wench to carve that shit up like a proper man.

or fuck your boyfreind Alejandro after your humus and celery sticks you queer
>>
>>55300823
No, bullets tend to just bounce off of their heads.
Always aim for the heart for a clean kill.
>>
>ITT: youtube comments section on every single fucking hunting video ever made
>>
File: 1368244507764.jpg (60 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1368244507764.jpg
60 KB, 206x237
>>55300688
>mfw that spear bounces off his horns
>>
File: 1446954784843.jpg (129 KB, 611x609) Image search: [Google]
1446954784843.jpg
129 KB, 611x609
>>55300713
>>
>>55300625
I'm neither but it is clear that you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1433734525295.jpg (142 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1433734525295.jpg
142 KB, 422x422
>>55300825
In that case, go right ahead!
>>
File: OP3.jpg (12 KB, 199x251) Image search: [Google]
OP3.jpg
12 KB, 199x251
>>55298128
As opposed to "Cowschwitz" like mass murder of animals in factories you fucking degenerate. Hunters and farmers care more about wildlife then PC faggots.

I don't even hunt either
>>
File: fat-america-girl.jpg (43 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
fat-america-girl.jpg
43 KB, 400x503
>>55299680
>Connecting with animals and nature
>With a fucking gun
>>
>>55300823
>>55300861
you can but its a smaller target and if you miss you could blow off its jaw and force it to starve to death. and some say shooting deer in the head does something to make the meat taste weird. bullets bouncing off isnt a problem for deer. thats more of a bear/boar thing ive heard.
>>
>>55298128
Venison is delicious. Fuck you, op.
>>
>>55300752
You know we used to use Irish Wolfhounds to hunt right? Except for foxes, where they'd eliminate all the fun. As it is, the old breed went extinct as they fell out of favor with the wolves driven to extinction and too few large prey for them to course.

There are only deer left in Britain because the upper class actively sought to keep them from being wiped out centuries ago.
>>
>>55298478

Would you rather have a slightly slow and painful death (although they are usually instant kills) or a life living in a box of your own shit? Your basing the quality of the animals life on a infinitesimally small portion of the animals life.
>>
>>55300937
/thread
>>
>>55298872

>eating the flesh jew

Pure degeneracy.
>>
>>55300874
I'm pretty sure it sticks for a second. Seems to travel with it's horns as it turns to gore him to death.

I always loved that one because Lynn is just the sort of dumpy fat guy that no one would ever believe hunts Cape Buffalo with a spear and could pull off that quick draw.
>>
>>55301037

>posting on the networked jew

Kill yourself
>>
>>55298128
Hunting being popular is the ONLY thing that can preserve the great outdoors.

When Hunting is a popular pastime, wild animals and great spaces are in demand. This is inarguable unless you're stupid.
>>
File: 001.jpg (158 KB, 1021x1024) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
158 KB, 1021x1024
>>55298128
I had your opinion before but listen.
If you want to eat meat then what is the best choice eating an animal who has lived in the joy or hell ?
Hunting's awful but meat industry is literally demonic.
>>
>>55298128
>>55298269
>>55298478
>>55298695
OP, you are a limp-wristed homo. Kill yourself.
>>
>>55298128
Anti-hunters want deer to die of starvation and disease.
I don't even classify you as 'human'. You're too cruel. I thank God I'll never understand such a hateful mind.
>>
>>55301047
no kidding. ida shit myself.
>>
>>55299891
Good luck to you and your state anon. I'm planning to shoot 2 meat does this season with muh AR and keep the freezer stacked. Almost all of my good duck and pheasant spots have been leased out by guides. I shouldn't complain too much though as last year I made my living on guiding duck hunts.
>>
>>55301091
>responding to the shitposting jew
>>
>>55298128
"Hunting" as in in shooting an animal with a gun from 200 feet away for no reason is gay.
Its not like an actual sport where its interesting and challenging, it just how the most boring of psychopaths gets his kicks.
I'm not against killing animals for food, but if someone hunts they are probably a faggot.
>>
>>55300949
Yes. Bear and Boar have extremely thick skulls and plenty of rounds will ricochet off. Straight on shots aren't too bad, but they are much more prone to deflecting off angled shots.

There's a good reason those snub nose 454, 460, and 480's became so popular. You do not want to face a bear at close range without something convincing.
>>
>>55301195
thank you, friend
>>55301280
people, especially men, who dont like to hunt are literally missing one of the most basic human instincts. but by all means, keep deluding yourself into believing youve got some sort of morale high ground as you buy your factory farm produced chemically altered "meat".
>>
>>55301383
If i had to hunt to survive i would no problem
Killing animals for fun though is a very clear sign of psychopathy
>>
>>55301104

/thread to be quite honest my blood relative
>>
>>55301430

for fun, yes i agree. if you are eating it though it is the opposite of degeneracy. trophy hunters are human scum howerver.
>>
File: IMG_1478.jpg (72 KB, 303x466) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.jpg
72 KB, 303x466
>>55298128
Wow. Haven't seen this shitty thread in a while
>>
>>55301430
>humanely shooting and harvesting an animal for recreation and food
>the same as just randomly killing animals for no reason
you dont hunt because youre probably a young man who lives in a medium to large town and your dad didnt know or care enough to teach you how to take care of yourself. if you had to hunt to survive youd die because you wouldnt know how to even begin.
>>
>>55298128
Hunting for population control is fine.
Hunting for food is questionable.
Hunting for sport is dumb because killing animals with guns isn't that challenging.
>>
>>55298128
IF you want to be a real hunter then come and watch how kiwis hunt pigs.

They don't use guns. They use a pack of dogs that track the pigs through the bush. When they find a pig they make a hell of a lot of noise and then attack and pin it down, The hunters then help the dogs and finish it off quickly with a stab to the neck with a hunting knife.
Someone then gets the honour of carrying the pig out of the bush.
>>
File: wqstw3m3-1329113483.jpg (114 KB, 668x386) Image search: [Google]
wqstw3m3-1329113483.jpg
114 KB, 668x386
>>55298128
>Fuck hunting
I hope you are a vegetarian then.
Because if you do eat meat you have no argument since meat industry is a real life horror show compared to an animal that lived free in the wild and fell on my plate the most natural way.
>>
>>55301547
>for recreation
fun

"hunting" isn't real hunting
Real hunting would be no guns using maybe knives you made yourself

I don't need practice or training to just shoot an animal, an animal from 100's of feet away
0 challenge
>>
>>55301776
see
>>55300688
>>
>>55301808
The guy with the spear is doing something like real hunting that is challenging and interesting
He failed though and had to use his gun
But i can respect what he was trying to do, its like an actual sport
>>
>>55299240
They are throwing all of them away because they are males. And they don't want to waste any time or money to reduce their pain.
>>
In Germany you need a bunch of licenses first.

I went to a hunt once. It was a Treibjagd.
We were forced to run around in a shitty forest while the gun fag was sitting somewhere and waiting for us to lure it in front of his view.

It was utter shit. If you use anything than a spear you are a beta fag.
>>
>>55301776

>real hunting

kill yourself tbqh my non familiar acquaintance.

do you think cavemen cried about the cavemen who first developed spears? THATS NOT REAL HUNTING YOU PUSSY!

The point of hunting is to acquire sustenance to survive, and you want to utilize as little resources as you have to in doing so. Thus, using technology. Now you limp wristed kekold, go prep Muhammad for your missus.
>>
>>55301776
its not the killing of the animal thats fun, you autist.
and where does this ridiculous idea from non-hunters that you have to use your bare hands or a knife to kill something for it to be fair come from. you will literally never get close enough to kill small game with a knife and you will be easily killed by large game. youre clearly talking out of your ass and if you tried to get close enough to an anmial to kill it youd be so lost on how it noticed you from two fields away as youre smoking and making so much noise you may as well be a passing train to them.
>>
File: 1428037105790.jpg (62 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1428037105790.jpg
62 KB, 465x600
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>55298128
Hunting helps to keep balance in the world. Some animals have no natural predators that are not humans. Hunters are obliged to take care of animals when it's not hunting season. Like feeding them through winters and droughts. Being against hunting is being pro animal abuse.
>>
>>55301926
The ones using guns are limp wristed
Im saying actually kill that animal yourself

>>55301933
im not saying it would make it fair, im saying it would make it involving in some way. standing really far away and shooting has 0 challenge its like playing cookie clicker, i dont understand how it would entertain someone
>>
>>55302023
>The ones using guns are limp wristed
>Im saying actually kill that animal yourself

Says the guy who probably gets his meat from the grocery store.
>>
>>55302023

How is a fucking bow bow different than a gun in this sense? You aren't killing it yourself either way. They are just tools. Trophy hunters are absolute scum niggers that should be skinned alive, but if you are just hunting for food, i don't care how you do it.

Bow hunting is more primitive sure, but I don't see how it is any more humane or manly than using a gun. You're just ruling out the use of technology. People will always use the best tools at their disposal. It's not a dick measuring contest.
>>
>>55301974
>Hunting helps to keep balance in the world.
Then again if we truly cared about balance we'd cut human population to a hundredth first, then maybe look into wild animal population.
>>
>>55302023
>im not saying it would make it fair, im saying it would make it involving in some way. standing really far away and shooting has 0 challenge its like playing cookie clicker, i dont understand how it would entertain someone
>its so easy, guys
>thats why i dont do it. i just sit on my ass and tell other people how easy it is.
ok, guy. try your knife method and then try the common method of hunting. if you manage to kill something using either method on your first try ill personally fly to your shithole and apologize
>>
>>55302102

The world can support more than a 1/100th of our current population, but we do need a reduction. Particularly in Africa and Asia.
>>
>>55298872
Based Canadian, do you have feral hog problems in Canukland like we do in the southern US?
>>
>>55302156

Not him but what to do with meat? I don't have a deep freezer out in my garage anymore. Just make jerky out of it? That's why I don't hunt anything but small game right now.
>>
>shoot a deer
>chop off it's head
>stuff and mount it
>eat the rest
How is this a problem?
>>
>>55302081
We are talking about if you kill animals as an activity
I never suggested all animals you eat you should kill yourself

>>55302087
>if you are just hunting for food, i don't care how you do it.
me neither
And a bow takes more skill than a gun so it would be a bit more interesting of a sport

> I don't see how it is any more humane
I didnt say it was. You guys arent very good at understanding peoples point.
Im saying that hunting is boring with 0 challenge, So someone who does it for fun must just be a psycopath that gets thingles in his pee pee when he kills things.
It's a faggot sport
>>
>>55302023
>im not saying it would make it fair, im saying it would make it involving in some way. standing really far away and shooting has 0 challenge its like playing cookie clicker, i dont understand how it would entertain someone

Do me a favor if you so please. Go sit by a tree in a very rural area. Go hunt something and feed on the meat, without a bow or rifle or shotgun.
Hunting is not the kill. It's the hours tracking an animal, being in the animal's environment, outsmarting the animal, and tricking the animal into coming into your human kill zone. That's why real hunters regard it as a skill. Any weapons' experienced autist (in America) can sit against a tree in a wheat field with a rifle and shoot the first thing that moves. But a real hunter tracks his trophy and kills it. If gunpowder is unfair, take it up with the chinks who invented it.
>>
>>55302128
>If someone doesnt do something its because they are bad at it
You sound like a child, im not playing pokemon cards with you because its boring not because im bad at it

And i never said i could kill a big animal with a knife or that it was more effective
>>
>>55302259

It's not a sport and I already said people who trophy hunt are shrimp dicks. What exactly is your point? You just think you're a tough guy because you don't hunt for fun? You buy your meat like a little pussy cu ckold and post on 4chan for fun, what a thrill seeker.

Honestly big bad cu ck, what do you do for fun? You think you're a big badass and have this fucking problem with hunters for some reason. Walk in on two buck hunters spit roasting your mom?
>>
>>55302321

>hunting is boring and for losers, a waste of time!
>ill spend my time on a chinese fart forum telling random people how boring hunting is!

nice life you got there, now you are winning lmao

later nerd virgin, save a life, bin the knife.
>>
>>55302320
>hours tracking an animal
oh please, there's no tracking, they just walk around for hours until they stumble across one
>outsmarting the animal
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>55302369
go and torture a house cat big man
>>
>>55299026
>raw vegan
How the fuck is raw relevant, fucktard?
>>
>>55298237

real men down destroy defenseless animals for sport
>>
>>55302203
I'm in Texas and we have such an abundance of hog that you shoot them, take what you want, and leave the rest for the coyotes and buzzards.

I generally leave the internal parts and things hard to cut out like ribs and tenderloin. Unless I'm wanting ribs. Then I cut them out with a sawzall and take the yummy tenderloins since it's open.
>>
>>55302259
>We are talking about if you kill animals as an activity

So the butcher should let the cow run away and have to go strangle it with his bare hands? You feel that you don't have any responsibility in the death of butchered animals when you pay for meat?

>I never suggested all animals you eat you should kill yourself

I dunno. Sounds kind of limp-wristed to let someone else take all the responsibility of killing.
>>
Shit bait
>>
>>55302380
>i have never been hunting
you can stop now.
>>
>>55302321
so youre arguing that in order for something to be fun (a thing which youve never tried) you must do it in the way youve described (which youve also never tried and admit you couldnt do yourself)?
>>If someone doesnt do something its because they are bad at it
>reading comprehension
no. youre bad at it because youve never done it, and likely dislike it for the same reason. youre talking out of your ass and anyone who has even tried hunting is laughing at the baseless claims youve made.
>>
>>55302462
>So the butcher should let the cow run away and have to go strangle it with his bare hands?
lol i never said that you retard. stop misunderstanding my point you dummy
We are talking about the SPORT of killing not just killing in general

The butcher should use the fastest most efficient method, its his job

>You feel that you don't have any responsibility
I do feel responsible and i dont care, i dont care about animals. But someone who gets frills from killing animals is a messed up and falls within the actual definition of psychopathy
>>
>>55298128
Today I was out chopping wood, because I am a man, and fucking three deer ran right past me about 15-20 feet.
I would so love to just take one of them on. Me vs it. No guns, no axe. Maybe something laying around like a big stick.
Tackle it and then strangle the life out of it. Once it is dead I drain the blood and carry it home. Cut it all up. And then have the biggest best steaks I have ever had.

To me that is hunting. Not bullshit guns and bullshit gear. I'll allow bows and arrows or clever homemade traps, or even better traps made from nature.

Fuck me I am drunk
>>
File: hunting.jpg (345 KB, 740x946) Image search: [Google]
hunting.jpg
345 KB, 740x946
>>55298128

Hey you liberal, clueless, retard.

Guns and Hunting is the largest contributor to wildlife conservation.
>>
>>55302489
Its fun the way cookie clicker is, some people find it fun yeah, but they are a simple people with shit taste
>>
>>55302203
Not out of wild hog meat. You need to deep freeze that shit before doing any kind dried or cured preparation with it. FDA has a chart on it I'm required to use when I do stuff for work (charcuterie).

Deer is pretty damn safe. Bear is not fucking safe. Bear also can't be made safe by freezing.

>>55302432
Fuck you even if you are in Texas. Goddamn coyotes keep making my dogs kill them. We're not even supposed to have coyotes here. I'm thinking of actively hunting them this spring.
>>
>>55302626
you say that but youve never tried it. youve never tried it because you dont know how. i know you dont know how because youve never tried it. saying its not fun is an excuse because if youve never tried it you cant know if its fun. therefore we can conclude it is too difficult for you. if youre not a patient or smart enough person to hunt thats fine. if you had ever tried it and found it to be not fun, however, youre literally missing basic human instincts. until youve tried it and succeeded youre just an idiot who has literally no idea what hes talking about.
>>
>>55298128
I'd rather be a coward than a limp wristed faggot scared of reality and dependent on the very "cowards" you hate in order to eat.

There's nothing more cooked than a veggie/vegan
>>
>>55302757
>therefore we can conclude it is too difficult for you
do mental gymnastics as much as you want, i dont do it because it gay

Killing to live is a basic instinct. Killing for fun is psychopathy
>>
>>55298394
This. Thank God there are some of us left in old blighty m8 the faggotry here is strong
>>
>>55302850
you claim you dont do it because its easy, but also youve never tried it because its easy. so how exactly do you know its easy? you dont know its easy because its not. you refuse to do it because its too difficult for you and you refuse to prove me wrong because you know you couldnt if you tried.

>Killing to live is a basic instinct. Killing for fun is psychopathy
once again, its not the killing thats fun you autist
>>
>>55302380
You, my friend, prove the stereotype is not just a stereotype.
>>
>>55303036
Please ignore Muhammed, he doesn't represent us
>>
>>55302947
How come you dont knit anon? To difficult for you?
Theres no way you can find it boring you just cant do it

Aiming at a big animal just standing there is not hard

>its not the killing thats fun you autist
It definitely why they do it
If it was just about aiming at things they would enter shooting competitions based around hitting targets.
The whole tracking the animal and outsmarting it is bullshit fantasy they tell themselves
>>
>>55303083
>How come you dont knit anon? To difficult for you?
>Theres no way you can find it boring you just cant do it

i dont knit because it was never a biological imperative. its not fun but its not in my DNA to find it fun, either. but also i admit i would be shit at knitting if i ever tried it because im not a child and i realize that just because something is simple when you think about it, that doesnt mean its easy in practice.
>Aiming at a big animal just standing there is not hard
>trying this hard to oversimplify the situation
if you really think its that easy youre as stupid as i expect anti-hunters to be.

>It definitely why they do it
>dat projection tho
no. ive never met a hunter who actually enjoyed seeing an animal in pain. you should see a doctor.
>>
>>55298901
So what if it feels pain? It lacks the mental faculties to comprehend said pain
It doesn't know shit except "this is harmful to the continued efficient existence of your body, avoid it".
>>
>>55303251
Hunting is LARPING for psycopaths, you're not rambo.
Take up a sport that takes actual skill, instead of just prancing around in the woods pretending to be a big man
>>
>>55303312
>dat backpedaling
>dat projection
try it sometime and find out what a retard you really are.
>>
>>55303358
>t backpedaling
what did i backpedal on

Just because aiming at a big target is hard for you doesn't mean it is for other people
>>
File: brit.jpg (93 KB, 850x784) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
93 KB, 850x784
>>55303312
Why is it so common that people who claim to be against violence are so obsessed with it?
>>
>>55303452
I'm pro gun
I just think the sport of hunting is gay is all
>>
>>55303496
Sucks to be you then.
>>
>>55303427
>what did i backpedal on
you completely dropped your knitting point because we both know that neither of us know how to knit and that if either of us did know how to knit we would probably use that skill. basically, knitting is too difficult for us the way hunting is too difficult to you and continuing that point will make that more obvious.

>Just because aiming at a big target is hard for you doesn't mean it is for other people
pro tip: actually hitting the animal is usually the easiest part. its the rest that you would fail to accomplish.
>>
>>55298128
I go hunting you wouldn't call me a coward IRL
>>
>>55298128
You are a terrible person.

I won't bother to explain why, you don't get paid to listen, only to spread some of the dumbest shit possible.
>>
>>55303312
Someone's never been hunting
>>
>>55303550
>you completely dropped your knitting point
because you where getting silly with it
I can carry it on. knitting things is creating and males are creators

hunting is a very easy sport that losers use to make themselves feel big
>>
>>55303725
>hunting is a very easy sport that losers use to make themselves feel big

If you refrain from talking about things you don't know anything about you're less likely to look like a complete idiot.
>>
>>55303725
>because you where getting silly with it
i said i dont knit because im not very good at it and i dont expect to enjoy it because it was never a biological imperative like hunting was. thats not silly, its entirely based in fact.

>hunting is a very easy sport that losers use to make themselves feel big
again, anyone whos ever tried hunting knows youre an idiot whos never tried hunting.
>>
>>55303781
Which part is the challenging part?
>>
>>55298695
>can't even aim a rifle
How can you call yourself an American?
>>
>>55303821
Well to begin with the main enjoyment of hunting is in being outdoors in the woods with a group of close friends. That's more important than the actual shooting, but also depends on what you hunt. Here when hunting moose we typically use dogs to drive the moose towards the kill zone. It takes some work and patience. As previously stated the actual shooting is the easy part. The tracking and herding is the harder part. Also requires a skilled dog.
>>
>>55303821
it can be costly, you have to travel, learn all the rules, track the animal, kill it, cleaning it, harvesting the meat, while having been through the process of getting the permit to do so. It's more sporting than kicking a ball or going to the grocery store.
>>
>>55303891
>Well to begin with the main enjoyment of hunting is in being outdoors in the woods with a group of close friends
the most enjoyable part of the sport is not a part of the sport
>>
>>55303949
I would say that being out in the woods is a pretty important aspect of hunting. You can't take the bus downtown and find any moose there.
>>
File: appigbowie1.jpg (200 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
appigbowie1.jpg
200 KB, 800x540
>>55298824
I have a compound bow I use for hunting deer (we have feral deer in WA).

The MANLIEST form of hunting is going pigging with one of these (pic related) and literally stabbing your prey to death. Feral pigs are a pest here so you can kill as many as you want without worrying about the ethics.

Also acceptable: using a cricket bat on cane toads

Now get the fuck back to your kekshed in Melbourne where you belong.
>>
>>55298128
trophy hunting is pretty gay. hunting for food? its been happening since the dawn of man. I'm pretty sure those guys armed with sticks and primitive bows crawling through jungles full of predators in the past were totally cowards though.
stop projecting your own limp wristed ego onto others
>>
in this country hunters kill moose because if they don't there's a larger chance they'll wander out onto the roads and end up in someone's windshield

this is the price animal species have to pay because we encroached on their territory or vice versa

life isn't fair and it's ugly, better get used to it
>>
What the fuck do you care what some people do in their free time? It doesn't concern you
>>
>>55304066
And animals get pretty shitty deaths in the wild too so hunting deaths being crap isn't much of an argument.
>>
>>55299035
How can you be this brain dead retarded?

Have you never taken a stroll through the woods and seen an old scarred boar or coyote?

Animals can recover from wounds the same as a person can. Our medical treatments just expedite the recovery process and minimize the risk of infection.
>>
Hunting is a lot more humane than what they do to factory farmed animals you stupid hippies. It also curbs the spread of disease in animal populations and it can also makes sure predators don't experience a population boom. Meat is delicious.
>>
>>55298128
It's just fucking deer.

a deer's role in nature is to feed predators, that's it. They're just bags of meat that serve no other purpose.
>>
>>55304023

What about running down boongs in a 4WD?
>>
>>55304154
Also, hunters are the ones footing the bill to most conservation efforts and care. Something Vegan hipster university students never do.
>>
>>55298128
Hunting done right doesnt hurt the wildlife, you target the dominant males to let the female breed with other males

Dont go "muh wound" on me when any self-respecting hunter finish off the animal himself as soon as he hear him breathing again because breaking news, they dont actually hate nature

Also feel good to have numbers captcha again
>>
>>55298128
Based OP.
>>
>>55304154
This.

Also you want healthy and organic food? Then learn to hunt.

I'd rather eat an animal that was out in the woods eating berries than one that came off the assembly line like a fucking Buick.
>>
>>55304066
We had a huge outbreak of fox scabies in the 90's in sweden which killed so many foxes that the deer population exploded. We have to kill a fuckton of deer every year to prevent the spread of dangerous tick borne diseases such as TBE and lyme disease. That and they'll run out of food and starve to death since they're too many.
>>
>>55303252

So exactly like humans. IF something hurts, we go nope this is not good avoid it.

Also hunting is pretty good as long as its hunting for food. If you kill an animal, you better kill it with the intent of eating it. Or because its a danger to the population of other animals in the ecosystem because it carries a disease or is not a native species.

Trophy killing is pretty shitty tough. I myself never hunted other than fishing. Where i killed and gutted the fish and ate them. But hey, i saw slaughterings and helped a bit. So im far from disilusioned to where my food comes from.
>>
>>55298237
Really, so you track animals yourself, only use a bow & arrow or spear, and you yes 100% of the animal you kill? Because if you don't you're a fucking cowardly degenerate.
>>
Does anyone think that the only reason why people dislike hunting is because of MUH FEELS?

I believe it's just all about what they perceive to be cute or innocent but if it's ugly then they don't give a fuck.

I don't see anyone giving a shit about fishing.
>>
>>55304316
>Does anyone think that the only reason why people dislike hunting is because of MUH FEELS?

If that was the case they would all go hunting because it's more human than how the animals are killed at the grocery store. It's just propaganda and watching bambi when they were children.
>>
>hurr hunting so bad
>ay lemme buy dis meat
>ay lemme go to mc donalds
>>
>>55304301
What's so special about bows and spears?

Why not persistence hunt with nothing but your teeth?

Really, I love how all of the anti-hunting fags who say "You're a coward for shooting them with guns!" are in reality the tiniest, weakest little sacks of shit on the planet.
I guarantee that you've never killed an animal.
Because you're too much of a coddled little boy to be able to cope with a bit of blood.
>>
>>55299289
How so? The natives are the only people that actually drove species to extinction here. We've always had strict conservation laws on hunting.
>>
>>55304316
It's definitely muh feels. These people live pathetic sheltered lives and can't come to terms with how the world works.
>>
The US state with one of the biggest hunting cultures in the country?
>Alaska

The US state whose wildlife management is the gold standard for planet earth?
>Alaska

GTFO with that extinction shit.
>>
>>55301665
>Hunting for sport is dumb because killing
It's fun though.
>>
>>55298128
Two pheasants yesterday. It was okay. No hares unfortunately.
>>
>>55304301
Let me dispell something, I have nothing against bow hunters but it's deffinitly crueler than killing an animal with a rifle. When you shoot a deer or moose or what have you with an arrow they don't die. They run. It's called the death run because the razor head arrow cut's them up on the inside and makes them bleed internally. They probably don't feel it until the adrenaline runs off but it's definitely not any more human than a bullet with stopping power. An arrow or bolt is still infinetly more human than a slaughter house
>>
YOUR ASSUMPTION IS CORRECT
I AM TOO AUTISTIC TO HUNT ANYTHING EVER
>>
>>55304376
I love how these retards feel the need to draw the line at a certain level of technology.

Fisherman can use fucking sonar to find their prey but we're somehow cowards for using guns.
>>
>>55299289
Poachers are not hunters anon. Hunters follow regulation. They are the ones fighting the most for conservation efforts. Eco-systems change and the hunters are the only ones managing it (Not only by shooting but throwing butt loads of cash at policy and the MRM). In Newfoundland the moose population outnumbers people 3-1 because they haven't been hunted enough. There are thousands of vehicular related deaths a year because of this.
>>
>>55304678
I think it's because of ignorance about firearms.
They think that firearms are unstoppable killing machines where you just point in the general direction of something and then press a "kill" button.

Since they've never even touched a gun in real life, they have no idea about the skill it takes to use one.
>>
>>55304678
They probably eat up the bullshit notion that using firearms require no skills and act like any child could easily hit the heart of a moving deer at 200 yards with pinpoint accuracy.
>>
>>55304719
Hunters and fisherman are the biggest conservationists you'll ever meet.

We actually spend a great deal of time out in nature and we understand it unlike these campus liberal assholes who fantasize about it from their dorm rooms.
>>
>>55298128

Hunters are pretty dickless and power tripping people nowadays but I can respect old hunter-gatherers.
>>
>>55304599
A good arrowhead kills quicker than a bullet.
A bullet still makes a hole through vital organs through which blood leaks. An arrow will cut up more area cleaner and cause bleeding faster than a bullet. The animal will bleed out faster than the adrenaline will wear out.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>55304811
>I know nothing about hunting or old hunter gatherers
>>
>>55304732
>>55304753

The only deer these people see are the semi-tame ones that live near humans.

Let's see them head out into the deep woods. They'd never even see a deer let alone get the chance to shoot one. Yet they think there's no skill involved.
>>
>hunting deer with bazooka
>makes you a man

A real man hunts elephant withbow and arrow
>>
File: IZH27CSP.jpg (106 KB, 1701x819) Image search: [Google]
IZH27CSP.jpg
106 KB, 1701x819
>>55304831
LOL

RPGs are not real life.

Btw, people, post your hunting equipment.
>>
>>55304831
>A good arrowhead kills quicker than a bullet.

That's just not always true, a deer shot with a lung shot can run 70-200 yards before falling. It's more prolonged than a bullet in most cases. Not that I have anything against bow hunting.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.