[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will Bill Clinton be called when Hillary becomes president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1415x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1415x943
What name would they give Bill Clinton instead of the First Lady when Hillary becomes president?
(Not a Hillary shill, I fucking hate her but I know she is going to win because the kikes that own the world donated so much for her campaign, and the kike-owned media is constantly shilling for her)
>>
First Bill
>>
First Gent
>>
>a pedophiliac sex offender

call him what he is
>>
Washed up, third rate nobility.
>>
>>55297994
The first Man.
A true man stands behind his woman in support.
>>
>>55297994
The media turned on her back in 2008. They're not ready to welcome back hegemonic control by the Clintons. They'll lick the ass of any Democrat presidential candidate, but I think they'd happily sacrifice her ass. Especially in a tough election cycle, they can cut her lose and use it to shill for 4 years.

Bring her back and it's back to the plantation.
>>
The first gentleman
>>
Prince William
>>
First Cellmate
>>
Every other Saturday at 11:30 am: visitor.
>>
First c uck
>>
>>55297994

First lad.
>>
>>55298748
Yes, as she is bent over.
>>
>>55297994
Hillary Jr. will be the First Lady.
>>
File: first-lady-jefferson.png (769 KB, 640x660) Image search: [Google]
first-lady-jefferson.png
769 KB, 640x660
First Lady
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEe0k1T6EUQ
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.