[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black people get away with saying things like this but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 590x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 590x857
Why do black people get away with saying things like this but racist when white people say the same things?
>>
It's racist for pointing out that the last school shooter was black..
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Black people will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
something something white privilege
something something PoC cant be raycist something
>>
>>55297824
Because no one really gives a shit what some nigger on twitter or tumblr has to say. They're like 12% of the population, more people in the US are probably gay than there are niggers. No one cares about what they think, besides other niggers.

People care when white people say this shit because muh slavery. In most cases where there is an actual shitstorm because some white guy said something that might be racist, the dude is some important guy in a company and the company wants to save face.
>>
File: homicides vs black population.png (11 KB, 689x396) Image search: [Google]
homicides vs black population.png
11 KB, 689x396
>you're the one [...] going around [...] killing [...] shooting

Yeah, except... not really.
>>
>>55297824
It's a good thing the USA black population isn't 10% of the population while still having 54% of all the recorded homicides or that would be awkward.
Oh.
>>
>>55298035
I look at your post and see the numbers are different. Yours doesn't have a source but I got mine from the FBI statistics.
>>
/pol: the perfect place to be Op's victims mentality
>>
>>55298827

What you said and what my graph shows are not the same thing, m80.

My details are from the FBI UCR.
>>
>>55297824
because liberals are racists. they view black people as mindless child who can be excused for behaviors that a normal person wouldnt be.
>>
>>55297896
Race traitors will be the first to go after the day of reckoning, not niggers
>>
>>55297824
Perhaps because you are too afraid to say the truth due to being thought of as racist.
>>
Black people fuck their cousins all the time, they just don't know that they are cousins. They kill their family members all the time sometimes even knowingly. And the only reason the don't shoot up schools and malls and shit is because most can't think far enough ahead to plan something like that. SnoopDog is a shit pothead.
>>
>>55297824
LOL
>>
A reminder that blacks actively tried to start the "white people are school shooters" meme in an unfunny attempt to counter all the niggertwitter posts
>>
>>55297924
My Russian wife doesn't take shit from her friends bullshit. Baltika.
>>
>>55298937
This is sometimes referred to as "the soft bigotry of low expectations."
Basically means what you said, excusing or turning a blind eye towards crime, threats, idiocy, racism, etc. because deep down they don't believe blacks (or whoever) are the same as them.
>>
>>55298937
This.
>>
>>55297824
>comparing "mass shootings" to nigger murder
>100~ or so in mass shootings compared to 4-5000 in nigger shootings each year

good job tyrese
>>
Blacks literally cannot be racist. Racism = Prejudice + Power. Blacks can be prejudiced, but because they lack institutional power they cannot be racist.

The more you know.
>>
>>55299665
srs pls go.
>>
>>55299665
Go back to Reddit you nigger.
>>
>>55299564
and more importantly, this behavior is part of the reason why blacks are this atrocious in the USA. The liberal attitude toward blacks today (pretending like nothing is wrong and victimizing them, putting the guilt on the white instead of having frank discussion and looking for solutions) is arguably more destructive than the rampant racism of the 1960s

Not only are they basically condoning all their destructive behaviors, they fiercely attack anyone who's dare being critical of the negro and their shitty mentality/culture

If anything, the KKK could learn a thing or two from liberals.
>>
>>55297896
And day now
>>
>>55299665
By that logic whites cannot be antisemitic.
OY VEY.
>>
>>55300430
Good point. I'll have to use this argument sometime :)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.