[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans shouldn't be voting next year. They should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1385895474576.png (19 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1385895474576.png
19 KB, 183x232
Americans shouldn't be voting next year. They should be revolting.
>>
What the fuck is Old Zealand btw?

Is it a real thing?
>>
k
>>
File: 1442138257113.jpg (851 KB, 1748x1816) Image search: [Google]
1442138257113.jpg
851 KB, 1748x1816
>>
>>55297777
No you've been trolled.
>>
>>55297795
You want me to wrap up the message in a nice burger and big flashy lighting for you?
>>
>>55297809
So Zealand is neither old or new, but apparently still kucked by kikes?
>>
File: feelmask.png (88 KB, 508x562) Image search: [Google]
feelmask.png
88 KB, 508x562
No, filthy go- loyal guys.
Don't revolt, but join the ARMY and kill some mudslimes! This way you fight for Jewish corpora- I mean American Freedom!
>>
>>55297849
Yea our prime minister is half jewish with an economics degree who claims to be Christian so I've heard, so /pol/ was right yadayadaya ive taken my red pill.

Its named after a place Holland because of the first explorer to discover it Abel Tasman. If trump somehow manages to get stumped you guys need to rise up, get your own military red pilled somehow and take back your country.
>>
>>55297777
The dutch made the biggest exploration of Australia (Oceania). Zeeland (Zealand) is a state in the Netherlands.
>>
>>55300445
>Dutch explorer Abel Tasman sighted New Zealand in 1642 and called it Staten Landt, supposing it was connected to a landmass of the same name at the southern tip of South America.[11] In 1645 Dutch cartographers renamed the land Nova Zeelandia after the Dutch province of Zeeland. British explorer James Cook subsequently anglicised the name to New Zealand.
>>
>>55298067
You sure sound like an upstanding Germanic, I think I'll listen to you.
>>
>>55297796
Row five, column four is from a satire news channel/show, The Onion. Actually rather funny... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0nnU71ggro

Also R1,C4 Darren looks fucking sweet!
>>
>>55297741
They're incredibly revolting already.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.