[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Trump was assassinated?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 900x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 900x387
What would happen if Trump was assassinated?
>>
Hillary would win.
>>
Depends on the race of the assassin. If they're Jewish it was financially motivated. If they're hispanic then the media will say 'they dindu nuffin wrong' and cry how Trump was oppressing the hispanic people while Trump will become a martyr for nationalists.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1152x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1152x514
First Lady Bill
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x195
Le FIESTA!!!!
>>
hopefully it would be done by an el chapo type character and USA would steamroll all of mexico
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>55297558
>>55297565
>>55297613
>>
>>55297493
>What would happen if Trump was assassinated?

He would become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
>>
>>55297688
Nice meme
>>
>>55297493
America would get even worse and slowly collapse
>>
>>55297565
So if Shillary wins, does that mean Bill has to do all the tasks typically associated with the First Lady like decorating for Christmas and putting on the Christmas party?

Do we call him First Man or First Gentleman?
>>
>>55297726
Thanks Mexico but shouldn't you be working so you can afford to pay for the wall?
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (74 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
74 KB, 482x395
>>55297493

People would be calling it a glorious day
>>
File: BUILD IT.png (632 KB, 828x1142) Image search: [Google]
BUILD IT.png
632 KB, 828x1142
Mexico would be invaded and dominated.
>>
I was thinking about this actually, what if Trump was assassinated by MEXICANS?
>>
Nothing will happen. Dems/Kekservative politicians will condemn it and pretend it was awful. I would eat my foot if one of them say he deserved it.
>>
>>55297493

Honestly?

He comes a martyr, and America gets the English-speaking Hitler within a decade.

Turning Trump into a martyr for western civilization is the worst thing that could happen for international finance.
>>
>>55297921
*becomes
>>
>>55297921
You honestly believe people would rally around his death? He's no JFK, never has been, never will be.
>>
>>55297800
First Gentleman.

He's probably going to be running the show in many ways so I don't really mind it since he's good.
>>
>>55297493
I would sell my Trump hat for $40,000.
>>
>>55297973

He doesn't have this much support for no reason.

And the thing is that they don't need to rally around his death the moment its announced. The hypothetical "English-speaking Hitler" that I mentioned would be able to turn him into a martyr like how Hitler turned those who died in the 1925 Putsch into martyrs.

But considering how race relations are in America, it wouldn't be a hard task to accomplish.
>>
>>55297565
>>55297800
Bill will finalize his divorce and you won't see him at all...except all the celebrity sex parties and television shows.
>>
>>55297973
Right because after JFK was assassinated people in the US definitely revolted over him.
>>
why would you kill a clown?
>>
>>55298121
Cause they're spoopy hillary.
>>
>>55297973
Yes, we would rally around him. If they kill him to deprive us of his leadership then that is a slight against the American people. They'd basically be saying to us, "we know you want him as your President but we won't allow you to make that decision."

What self-respecting people wouldn't rally around his cause?
>>
>>55298089
don't forget 15 year olds panties.

Americans who are old enough to remember half the shit hes pulled are not going to be thrilled hes back in the whitehouse (if he makes it, which he probably won't)
>>
>>55298073
There's nothing to indicate he would turn out anyway similarly.

>>55298108
Uh... Yeah, Americans did. We ended up doubling down FOR Vietnam because of it.

>>55298167
What's hopes and dreams you have. I highly doubt many will actually care after the election. He'll be an after thought.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 502x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 502x794
>>55298438
What in the ever living fuck are you on about
>>
>>55298438
>There's nothing to indicate he would turn out anyway similarly.

You're underestimating just how sick of progressivism that the average American is. If the "English-speaking Hitler"--which would include all of Hitler's abilities--arrived in America post-Trump's martyrdom, the Left would be on borrowed time.
>>
>>55297493
He would go down in history as a martyr and the event would kick off The Great Race War, a race war to end them all, where every PoC is executed and mexico, Africa and the middle east are nuked, Israel completely wiped from the maps
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.