[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are free lunches really a thing in America? This is quite neat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 838x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 838x674
Are free lunches really a thing in America?

This is quite neat I gotta say, I wish schools here had that.
>>
>>55297242
They're not free unless you're at nigger level poverty.
>>
If your family were below a certain income you got free lunches.
>>
>>55297242
>niggers getting upset over not getting gibsmedats
then they wonder why people dislike them
>>
>>55297302
And the lunches they give you are guaranteed to shorten your life span by about 3 months after each meal.
>>
>>55297242
Its the only way they could get niggers to go to school.

Like training dogs with treats.
>>
>>55297242
You only get free lunch if your family makes a certain amount of money
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>55297242
>I wish schools here had that

I'm glad they didn't. Instead they have canteens with heavily subsidized healthy foods which every kid can afford.

>tfw buying a mini moove every day when I went to an aussie primary school
>>
>>55297242
Sif writing on a empty brown paper bag and getting it returned to you with a pie and sauce isnt awesome. Why would you want nigger tier food in a school filled with niggers in a state filled with niggers in a country filled with niggers?

Sif cunt ey
>>
>>55297242
free school lunches are a thing here for anybody who is on benefits.
it was my favourite part of school desu, used to get a plate full of food (always multiple choices) then a pudding for afters with a drink.
Then if you hung around until everyone had been served and were a greedy fuck like me the dinner ladies would offer out 'seconds' which is when you could go get more food from whatever was left that hadn't been served.
It saved on wasting food and the greedy kids ended up stuffed.
>>
>>55297242
Niggers will drive up the I owe you to 500$ and never pay it. It is against the law and racist for you to not give niggers unlimited ious.
>>
>>55297525
Are you some kind of fat ass?
>>
>>55297681
Nit only this but they would have unlimited free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
>>
>>55297242
Wait, they think schools are how kids get fed? Can they even get free lunch if mom isn't on foodstamps?

Isn't that basically how all niggers eat anyway?
>>
>>55297525
as a feeder plz describe in detail how these kids got stuffed
>>
>>55297757
>Wait, they think schools are how kids get fed?
School lunch is the only meal some of the poorest children in the country eat.
>>
>>55297242

poor people in baltimore should send their food to actual starving kids all around the world.
>>
Yes Free lunches are a thing in America. Same with reduced or discounted lunches.

School lunches are shit though and we find much better food at fast food when we hit high school.

Also fuck the niggers in Baltimore. Yeah they didn't completely destroy their city like Ferguson did, but they should really be blaming their parents for not having food.
>>
>>55297302
>>55297315
>>55297381
>>55297525
>>55297757
>>55297803
It isn't strange that some kids are given free food and others have to bring their own?

This is like prime bullying material here how isn't this exploited by bullies?
>>
also

>living in america and not being able to afford food

get your shit together you fuckheads.
>>
>>55297757
Nigs get free lunch or it would be racist. The school would cover the costs by Selling jew candy at a small shack for 2$ per bag of skittles or 2$ for a mini brownie. The goy are stupid.
>>
>>55297920
Because literally nobody gives a shit.
Free lunches aren't even a conversation point it's just you get it or you don't then people eat their shit so they can get on with school.
>>
>>55297514
>tfw no meat pie with sauce delivered in a brown paper bag to work

Life isn't worth living desu
>>
>>55297922
>'not being able to afford food'

No, mom just traded out her foodstamps for a bottle of codeine and a bag of pot. Nigger moms treat government services for their kids like a government allowance. Then they complain about how they can't feed their kids and get outraged when the government doesn't drop everything.

https://youtu.be/bavou_SEj1E?t=39
>>
>>55297242
Fuck off, you trained she-ape
>>
File: 1446320553754.jpg (183 KB, 1240x1142) Image search: [Google]
1446320553754.jpg
183 KB, 1240x1142
>>55297803
Despite having easy access to snap & ebt...

But then again momma would have to stop selling her $200 SNAP/EBT payout for $100 cash to buy liquor & weed.

Mark my words. If a liberal wins, in our lifetime we will see the expansion of SNAP/EBT to purchase liquor & weed. They will use the excuse "just because they're poor doesn't mean they should be treated like children that are incapable of taking care of themselves!"
>>
LOL 'feeds the opressor'
Fucking national guard, stopping blacks from burning down their own neighbourhoods is TYRANNY
>>
>>55297920
>This is like prime bullying material here how isn't this exploited by bullies?
It might be some places, but where I went to school everyone typically got along really well.

Bullying wasn't much of a thing past 3rd grade.
>>
>>55297920
If you're poor enough to qualify for free lunches your life is so obviously shit even bullies don't really touch on it. It's not even going after the low hanging fruit for the bullies, it already fell to the ground and is rotting.
>>
I went to high school in Baltimore area 2 years ago. The way it worked, was if your parent's income was under a certain threshold you qualified for "reduced lunch". It was independent of food stamps. Those utilizing the program paid $0.40 for lunch and were restricted to a menu of lesser quality food.
>>
>>55297514
Oh fuck me mate rite in the feels, fucking Pizza pockets mate. I can't believe the shit I used to eat.

I remember one time when this slutty year 10 bitch was working in the canteen all of the year 10 filled it out with harassing items.

Her name:
Gobbies 3qty
Cheating on your bf 2 qty
Fucking your dog 2qty.
so on..

She quit over that though :( I miss her gobbies.
>>
What does the National Guard do anyway, feels like a chill job.
>>
>>55297757
You don't have to be on welfare or food stamps to qualify for free lunch at school. I'm white and got free lunch but we never received food stamps at home. I think allowable income level is higher at school because they don't want you hungry while trying to learn. If you're hungry at home, your parents (and let's face it, it is usually just a mother) have to deal with it. We did sometimes get free cheese and peanut butter through a USDA program for needy families. The peanut butter tasted like dirt, probably because it didn't have sugar added, and the cheese didn't melt good, probably because it didn't have a bunch of emulsifiers added. It was considered shameful for any of your friends to see either product in your kitchen.

In high school I still qualified for free lunch (and breakfast) but didn't use it because the school gave out vouchers with "FREE MEAL" stamped on them in big letters. I was too embarrassed so I just went hungry. But it was a good lesson that motivated me to get an engineering degree so I'd never have to be poor again.
>>
>>55298186
ahaha
>>
>>55298210
Act like your job is actually important and make fun of reservists while basically being in the same position as them.
>>
>sell foodstamps to buy drugs
>complain that your kid doesn't get free lunch

To stack retardation on top of retardation, schools will still feed your kid its free lunch during the summer, anyways.
>>
>>55298210

usually they do the dirty work for the fire, police and other emergency services if it gets bad

otherwise they play soldier one weekend a month and try to get discounts on shit
>>
>>55298052

Not so much in the rural areas I guess...you toughen up or puss out.
>>
>>55298262
Best damn mac n cheese is what my aunt tells me about that.

She does have shit taste in foods though, so I don't know.
>>
So welfare queens and niggers are fighting over gibsmedats ?
>>
File: 1406588235291.gif (449 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1406588235291.gif
449 KB, 500x301
>>55298262
Same, I had free lunch. Never had food stamps, it was based on earnings of parents in the household. At the time it was sub 17,000+ per child and a bit more for 2. This was in the early 90's though; I don't know what it's set to today.
>>
>>55298262
Oh man, 'government cheese' was always a joke among me and my friends as well. I grew up sorta poor, but never went without food.

I knew quite a few kids with the 'reduced lunch' option, but it was a real point of shame to have fully free lunches. The black kids ALL had free lunches, and none of them felt weird about it at all.

I knew kids in the trailer parks with single income households and moms who worked at the factory. With small government assistance and a full-time job, they could get by and mom could still go drinking at night.

Nowadays, the only possible way to fuck up bad enough that you can't feed your kids is to be a lazy no-job-ever porchmonkey drug addict.

Instill a neverending sense of entitlement in niggers, and this is what you get. Everything has to be paid for by someone else. The government owes them a life without labor.

Meanwhile their kids turn into little monsters and they couldn't care less.
>>
>>55297920
Not the case where I lived.
>>
>>55298033

I wish EBT/Food Stamps were regulated more like WIC.

First jobs I had were in grocery stores and most recipients of food stamps were obese and ate accordingly.

It pissed me off even then to know my tax money went to buy "poor people" sodas, ice cream, cookies, candy,ect.

(BTW some these "poor people" had new cells phones, new trucks, expensive boots, ect.)
>>
File: foodstamps-2.jpg (51 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
foodstamps-2.jpg
51 KB, 500x279
>>55298305
The really fucked up part is they sell them so fucking cheaply. They have no appreciation for it.

If the legality wasn't such a huge concern I'd say every tax payer should indulge these pieces of shit and buy up all of their SNAP benefits.

SNAP is largely subsidized by contributions outside of tax payroll. Sure you're not breaking even on recouping taxes lost to the state & fed, but you're at least getting something back.
>>
>>55297242
Am I also a racist because I didn't make sandwiches for poor aboriginals today, yet I made one for my nephew and his friend?
>>
File: base.jpg (110 KB, 1024x639) Image search: [Google]
base.jpg
110 KB, 1024x639
>>55298446
It probably makes a good crust on the top.

>>55298306
>try to get discounts on shit
I worked at an oil change place that offered discounts for active duty. The manager was retired infantry and would refuse to give the discount to members of the national guard unless they could show it was their active duty weekend or two month summer duty. He'd lose his shit when a civilian contractor with a base sticker tried to get the discount. Dude was intense but I guess that's why he was retired and managing an oil change shop.
>>
>>55298626
Gaming the system is a family trade in a lot of areas.

I grew up in Oakland. There were secrets to attaining government benefits that were passed down from family member to family member. And yeah, they are the lowest pieces of shit you'll ever find. They have no problem with fucking us out of our money and then turning our neighborhoods into shit with what they stole.
>>
>>55298517
We qualified for free or reduced lunches because my parents were retired (im adopted) and their official income qualified them.

I remember my mom and dad saying something about being too proud to take a govt handout because they didn't really need it. (and there was the impression that they looked down that acted like they did).

School lunch in my district was like 1.25-2.25 anyway.
>>
>>55297242
Holy shit, are niggers so dependant on the state?
>>
>>55297242
You Europeans really are fucking stupid.

NOTHING IS FREE!
>>
>>55298517
My elementary school was almost all black. Only one kid in the entire school got reduced lunch, everyone else had free lunch. It's funny looking back on it because everyone though the girl who paid reduced was rich. Guess it's all relative. Luckily we moved to another city before junior high so I didn't have to be the token white forever.
>>
>>55298709
In rural Texas we just have white niggers and wetbacks.
>>
File: WIC_vouchers.jpg (233 KB, 700x592) Image search: [Google]
WIC_vouchers.jpg
233 KB, 700x592
>>55298626
WIC sucks! I wish they'd do away with WIC. Those fuckers never have the correct items and always are in the express lane. I've never seen anyone with a WIC voucher take less than ten minutes to checkout because each item is checked, found to be wrong, and then they slowly walk back to get the right thing, and repeat the process for every item on their voucher. Stores at the very least should have a WIC only lane.
>>
>>55298865
You should try getting a job instead Maria.
>>
In Texas at my school I got as much free food as I wanted from the cafeteria because I was on the football team. Good shit, enchiladas weren't bad. I'm eating better shit now but I'm grateful for the convenience then.

I
>>
>>55297931
i hated this. my school had every dindu got on my face and ask me to buy $2 shit candy. it wasnt even real chocolate. not even exaggerating. fuck no i wont buy overpriced trash just so you can waste resources
>>
>>55297920

Blacks seriously love that free lunch shit.

It's like one of their prime motivators for coming to school.

Rich white kids are not going to bully poor black kids.

I guarantee you that doesn't happen.

Mainly because the "poor" black kids are scary as fuck.
>>
>>55298755
>You Europeans
>Australia

I think you're the stupid one.
>>
>>55298517

>Meanwhile their kids turn into little monsters and they couldn't care less.

I was in the "dark" part of Lubbock, TX over at the KoKo Inn for a few months. I was there building power lines

I went toe Hotel bar and got to know the manager over time. He complained that the local (non-customer) niggers would just drop off their kids at the hotel pool and leave them there most of the day.
>>
>>55297242
I remember free school lunches up to the 9th grade. Most of the time it was pretty shit, but still edible. Sometimes we got rice and chicken with some really good sauce and the high schoolers kept stealing it all.
>>
>>55298950
>Blacks seriously love that free lunch shit.
>
>It's like one of their prime motivators for coming to school.
Not surprising.

Probably their only food.

They have no dad and their mammy is probably working the corner and getting beat by her pimp.
>>
>>55298865

You are right it, was always tedious to do WIC at checkout for me.

But, what i mean is I don't want to have fatten up people with empty calories bought with my tax dollars only to have to pay for medical treatment they will ultimately need from said diet.

WIC should be the model of food stamps and they probably should get their exclusive lines. Maybe this will stigmatize/inconvenience their leeching enough to encourage more of them to get out from under the entitlement system.
>>
>>55299054
Yeah.. don't feel too bad for them. A lot of them have been raised to think a disregard for education or any sort of hobby is a good thing.

Overhear a few conversations with coons and their children. You'll realize that the parents themselves crush their spirit for education and wonderment at a young age. By the time they reach adolescence, they're damaged goods.
>>
>>55297920
The lunches are available to everyone, it's just that the poor ones get it for free.
>>
AND WHY WERE THE SCHOOLS CLOSED?
>>
>>55298986
Oh dude, the libraries, the pools, the toy store...

Niggers use all of this stuff like free daycare. The parks by my house offered free lunch during summer for kids and teens. They actually had to put up a sign that said you can't drop your kid off.

Parents were actually dropping the kids off to get a free sandwich at a city park (in a major US city)... then the volunteers would be standing there staring at a pack of feral niglets wondering what to do.

I've written long diatribes on here about niggers before. If I hadn't just taken a sleeping pill, I'd feel compelled to expand on it even more. They are the absolute worst parents imaginable.

The local library is seriously just a giant daycare center now. It got so bad that they actually built the city's ONLY fully supervised 'community center' right next door to give the niggers a place to drop their kids.

When people say 'we need dem programz', it's 99% about the niggers trying to figure out where to drop off their kids so they can go do adult shit.

I can't believe how much money they wasted on the community center... just to serve as a daycare for a bunch of shitbabies that will just be criminals within 5 years.
>>
>>55299150
Oh I know, it still makes me sad though.

I wish it was possible to fix it.
>>
>>55299212

it is. but no one wants to correct their behavior as its too much work. on either side of the fence
>>
>>55298970
Culturally, they're closer to Europeans than we are.
>>
>>55298039
This, I lived through the riots. While it felt a bit uneasy, that's how these people should live. They are not worthy of liberty
>>
>>55299132

I live right down the street from a WIC center and just yesterday some black chick manged to back her SUV off the parking lot and into a deepass ditch
the front end was off the ground by a decent bit. wondering how the fuck she managed to get out. I'm picturing her fatass rolling out crumpling to the ground. wish I could have seen it
>>
>>55299270
Politicians are good at solving easy problems.

Fixing the nigger problem is a hard problem. And I say nigger in the most non-racist sense, but as a way of classifying the low-hanging fruit that are the black people that drag down their entire community.
>>
>>55299150
basketball and rapping are hobbies tho.
>>
>>55299356
The only hobbies worth having to basketball americans.
>>
>>55299355
>low-hanging fruit that are the black people that drag down their entire community.

I have bad news for you man. That's like 90% or more of the population.
>>
I don't see why EBT cards aren't attatched to someones ID. Using an ebt card? Check their ID. If a clerk is found to help circumvent this, lock up em for a bit or fine them.
>>
>>55297723
Nah, just growing kids gotta eat, put a few pounds on now like but that's because I'm a lazy cunt so don't burn the calories.
Was always a slim but fit kid at school.

>>55297781
stuffed as in full
lots of pie, veggies, mash, chips, pudding (cake and custard), etc.
Don't know what the quality of food is like now at school but it was great when I was a kid, and that smell, oh that smell of the dining hall, magical.
>>
>>55299355
>And I say nigger in the most non-racist sense, but as a way of classifying the low-hanging fruit that are the black people that drag down their entire community.

Ive tried to explain to soooo many people that "black people" and "niggers" different... niggers come in all colors, but the vast majority happen to be black.
>>
File: akhbar.jpg (126 KB, 1035x831) Image search: [Google]
akhbar.jpg
126 KB, 1035x831
>>55299319
>>
>>55299404
I never said it wasn't. It's still unfortunate that 10% of any group has to be smeared by the jackassery of people that simply share their skin color.
>>
>>55299422
I see.

Also that anon wanted you to describe the children as they ate their food.
>>
>>55299415
A lot of seniors/disabled use EBT/SNAP and often their relatives will purchase their food for them.
>>
Kids that didn't bring their lunch from home got picked on and made fun of at my school. You were considered poor for even buying lunch at school. If you were one of the free or reduced lunch kids, you were either laughing stock white trash or of the darker persuasion.
>>
>>55299319

>wondering how the fuck she managed to get out

She sat on the tailgate and had her fatherless crack baby drive out.
>>
>>55299553
Pretty much this. I never even ate lunch at school. I'd just grab a bite to eat at this hot dog joint a few blocks from school.
>>
File: 2Raceblack-MLKCelebration.jpg (18 KB, 243x320) Image search: [Google]
2Raceblack-MLKCelebration.jpg
18 KB, 243x320
>>55299560
>>55299319

wait she sat on the front bumper.
>>
>>55299560

oh I meant out of the SUV.
she was standing beside it talking on the phone

I'm sure a towtruck had to come
>>
I see most of you speak of nig nogs and poor whites. But hispanics are also a growing number of students who qualify for this. They don't seem to care tho I used to see some of them eat home made Mexican food. It was funny because the nogs always wanted to trade some shitty food item for some of their food. Good times.
>>
File: mmmm.jpg (141 KB, 1035x831) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
141 KB, 1035x831
>>55299553
>>
>>55298924
I don't use WIC, I'm just stuck behind the idiots who do. Fucks up the line.
>>
>>55299553

I'd say at most 5 or 10% of kids brought their own meals at my school

was it really that crappy?
>>
>>55299190
This is why many support free government abortions.
>>
>>55299604
wow you were allowed to leave school grounds!?
>>
>>55297242
We have something similar in Canada, or at least we had it when I was growing up
>>
>>55300463
In Texas its not uncommon at all for Senior/Junior students to leave for lunch period.
>>
>>55300724

yeah that was the rule in MS when my sis was in school. they could just walk into town
then when I was in junior high they built a new school way out in the sticks and we had to stay on campus
>>
>>55298643
hold up, were can i buy this? is it legal? $300 of food for $125 is a deal
>>
>>55297242
There is no such thing as a free lunch. That is unless you're American and other people can afford to provide you with a meal free of charge.
>>
>>55300463
when I was at school, primary, middle and high school there were no high fences or gates, you could just wander out, nobody got kidnapped, kids that went missing did so because they were bored of school and fucked off (as I did on many occasions), nobody trespassed onto the school property, I cant believe how much the world has changed in just 20-25 years which sounds a long time but it really isn't.
everyone is wrapped up in cotton wool like paranoid fucktards nowadays.
>>
>>55298626
Many people on food stamps work. It's possible to have a single mother with three kids who stays with her "friend" rent free and doesnt work while the "friend" works a good job and isnt collecting benefits but supports the family.
>>
God give me strenght.. I want off this ride seriously i want a break from this stupidity
>>
>>55297242
>Burn down neighborhood.
>Surprised when you cant use neighborhood no more.
>>
>>55299707
Thats your shitty state's fault, my state gives benefits on a card now it makes the process take 5 seconds longer than paying with cash. WIC isnt a wasteful program, low income women and babies get formula and milk this way.
>>
>>55301310

Its almost like they wanna destroy traditional family structure and self sufficiency....
>>
>>55297302
>nigger level poverty
>iphones, jewelry, frivilous shit out the arse
>poverty

Uh, no.
>>
>>55301405
>my state gives benefits on a card now

EBT/Food Stamps have been on a card for a long time. Do your (state's) WIC benefits come on a card too ?
>>
>>55297920
People only get bullied for this shit at nice high schools.
>>
>>55301651

not him but I never knew that was a thing

they have a WIC center here where you go and pick up bags of crap
seems to be mostly canned and packaged crap
do they get vouchers for fresh meat or something?
>>
>>55301640
>what is stealing
>>
>>55297803
maybe their parents shouldnt have had them then
maybe their parents should be forced to either take responsibility or be phisically removed
>>
>>55301852

Yeah i remember meat, dairy, dry goods (beans, lentils, rice) and some can goods. We didn't have a WIC center it being rural Texas, so WIC items are dispensed at grocery stores with
>>
>>55298267
>>55298267

Man the more I think about my childhood the more I realise how much good bantz Aussie kids have.

Living in America must suck dick,
>>
>>55301924
I'm sure they thieve a lot of that stuff but I'm equally sure that given the choice between adequately caring for their boonspawn or wasting money on the latest shiny idiot-identifier, niggers will choose the latter every single time. They're not poor and certainly not in poverty, they're just fucking sub-human braindeads.
>>
>>55301640
the poverty of niggers isn't really defined by their possessions, it's more like their complete inability to use money wisely
>>
>>55302063
bullshit, niggers are always in poverty. why do you think most of them prefer to steal rather than buying it themselves?
>>
>>55301405
The card doesn't help any. The problem isn't with the sheet of paper, it's with people trying to get the wrong item. Unlike EBT, WIC is very strict on what it can be used for. Some people try to sneak the wrong item past the cashier while others are just too dumb to get the right item. Either way, it fucks up the checkout process and everyone else in line has to wait for them to get the correct allowable items. A plastic card doesn't make the walk back to the cereal aisle any faster because Sheboona tried to use WIC for Cinnamon Toast Crunch when it only allows for corn flakes or raisin bran.
>>
>>55297920
I received free lunches and I was never bullied for it. Then again, I also had a reputation for publicly humiliating bullies, so that could have been a factor. Being a big guy has its perks.
>>
>>55302106
Poverty of the mind then? That's fair enough.
>>
>>55297920
It's usually the bullies that are on free lunches.
>>
>>55297874
I was laughing my ass off at all the poor nigs when I was in Baltimore for Bronycon.
They really came out of the woodwork to beg for mo' gibsmedats
>>
File: 1435985433548.jpg (67 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
1435985433548.jpg
67 KB, 620x412
>I lived in Baltimore for 8 years

The problem with that town is that the children are having children. So many obviously unplanned children it is insane. It is not a mystery that most of these kids growing up in degenerate households wind up degenerate.

I did some tutoring for a school there, and it was pretty shocking how ignorant the kids were about sex/stds/pregnancy. Like, 'you can't get an std by giving head' tier shit. And this was in 2010.

Everyone is so balls deep into Jesus, so no abortions.

Oh, and damn near all the low-skill, decent paying manufacturing-level jobs are gone or you have an insanely long commute on their shitty-shitty-shitty public transportation. I got laid off and had to look for one. This just makes the drug trade even more appealing to kids with no clear path to a good future.
>>
>>55302174
pretty much

give a nigga 1000 dollars and he'll buy a fucking segway and the latest jordans then complain coz he's got nothing left to buy food with
>>
>>55302234
this guy gets it
>>
It's only free if you're really fucking poor, and let me tell you it was a fucking blessing from god for those kids that needed it when I went to school. We actually had really good lunches back then though, the school lunches now are essentially prison food and trust me that is fucked up. Prisons in the U.S. cut corners by providing cheap, barely edible food, and shitty health care so they can give the administrators ridiculous salaries.
>>
>>55297242
Those can't be serious Twitter tweets. People really can't be that stupid. What is going on with your education system, USA?
>>
>>55299298
>Culturally
They're closer to America, not Europa. Stop being retarded.
>>
They need to pull out the National Guard and have them protect the white neighborhoods.

If the niggers want to burn down they're own neighborhoods, let them. we need to stop protecting them from themselves.
>>
>>55304092
*their
>>
>>55302800
There isn't one.
>>
>>55302800
Nowadays if you don't educate yourself socially or politically you become like that.
>>
>>55297242
>gibes me dat!
fucking niggers man
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 800x797
>>55298669
They're racists too. They shoulda given those sandwiches to Nigel who lives in the alleyway behind the local drug dealer
>>
>>55302029
It was good. Back in high school I told some kid to try my sandwich and he did, we all cracked up laugh soon as he bit it, kids from Somalia and I gave him my "halal pork sandwich". We all had a good laugh at him, teacher didn't give a fuck (closet racist I think). Oh I miss those days
>>
its harder to get if youre white
i was denied it a couple times before i actually showed my face there to be like
wtf i cant even buy groceries
then they couldnt turn me down because its easier to say no to a piece a paper than a real person
my hispanic friends all had their free lunches yet they all could afford throwing huge ass quinces n partying all the time. they had to pay for me for like everything if we wanted to hang out.
thank god im not so poor anymore.
>>
>>55298033

30% of Americans are on Welfare?

Holy shiz, that's wild
>>
>>55306060
I feel you I went to school with a lot of Hispanics and they all lived in shit conditions, but always had newer shit. Then again I was basically white trash back then.
>>
It's not just lunch. Free breakfast, too.

Public schools are essentially de facto parents for niggers, because the liberals understand that's the only way the niglets will get fed/ever taught. Why is the curriculum so dumbed down? To cater to niggers whose baby mamas never had time to/cared about teaching them how to read or count. Let the schools handle it.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.