[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Chump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447010398313.png (276 KB, 546x561) Image search: [Google]
1447010398313.png
276 KB, 546x561
I find it hilarious the only thing the fuckwit never mentions is punishing the "poor" business owners that provide these illegal immigrants a job. If you got rid of the job that attracted them to the nation they wouldn't even bother because you can't live off of welfare when you have as large of families that they do regardless of how hard they try to game the system. The reason they buy all that shit? Because they have a massive cashflow from several jobs that don't report them as workers and don't pay taxes on them. Goddamn you all are just eating his shit are you? And visas are not the goddamn problem because they're almost impossible to get even now and its why most illegal immigrants are actually those who stayed in the country even though their visa has expired.
>>
>>55297138
Hey man. Gotta eat someone's shit.
>>
>>55297138
No, stupid.

We want to keep the jobs,

We want to get rid of illegals.

More jobs to be done = greater demand for labor

Less fuckwits around to do those jobs = lesser supply of labor

Wages will necessarily rise as a simple matter of economics.

You fucking nigger.
>>
Trump benefits from illegal immigration as much as every other wealthy person.

He just says things that stupid people want to hear to get votes.

>it's working
>>
>>55297138
Trump addresses businesses that hire illegals in his immigration policy paper. He also wants nationwide E-Verify.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
>>
>>55297138
When you fuck with free market capitalism, people try to find solutions around that. So long as you keep up crony capitalism, you'll have people breaking the rules they can get away with breaking.

Cut welfare spending down to zero, stop having a global police force, lower the GDP consumption by half (20 percent), and spend most of it paying down the debt, and the fucking free market will figure out a way to do the rest.
>>
>>55297138

What the fuck are you trying to say? I literally read this twice and can't fucking work out who you are angry at, you dumb fag.

So you are angry at trump, saying it'll punish them, or you're saying that's what you should do?

The jobs can still be low wage - push the fucking middling class femicunts from their government funded precipice of perpetual non-education debt and force them to lick grease of the floor of a taco shoppe.

Get rid of bussers and wait staff, put a couple strippers in that job instead, so what your mexiburger and freedom-fritters now cost $1 more.

You won't get raped and have some fat doritos smelling pig do meth out of a pipe he's stuck in your asshole or something
>>
>>55299834

implying the US has anything close to free-market capitalism.

in other news I have a half-on, anyone got a name for that chick? I might redeem myself and fire a couple of volleys over my iPad in her honor.

"select all images of pizza / pies / candy"

fuck me, you fat fucks.
>>
>>55297138
>If you got rid of the job that attracted them
This has to be the most retarded thing I read on 4chan this week.
Granted, its Monday morning so there is still time left, but man, you raised the bar quite high for everyone else to beat that
>>
Even if what you said were true and the scumbags weren't coming here for free healthcare, education, and other forms of welfare - so what? Deporting them fixes it just as well as punishing the businesses that do it. And you're a fucking moron for supporting politicians that let tens of millions of foreigners sneak in and then blaming businesses that merely acted in their own best interest. The labor market is subject to supply and demand as much as any other commodity is, and American labor will continue to be fucked as long as there's a massive bloat of people in this country competing for a smaller number of jobs.
>>
>you can't live off of welfare when you have as large of families

It's like $1000 a month per child. Also, they'll claim and get this regardless of how employed they are in the month; Roofing and sheetrocking, and that sort of stuff.

Yeah yeah, can't live off Wellfare
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.