[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /pol/ I live in LA. Not by choice. I hate this whole fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1443851653302.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443851653302.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
Dear /pol/
I live in LA. Not by choice. I hate this whole fucking state. I hate liberals. I hate the fucking beta keks of the white guilt progressive movement. I'm fucking sick of this double standard racism. Every neighborhood I've ever lived in here I've had to eventually move from because it gets bogged down with illegals who literally let their dogs shit everywhere and play hip hop at 3 AM as loud as fucking possible.
I really like Trump.
I really don't want to die when he gets elected in the mexican riots that will ensue. Trust me. Everyone here with a mexican surname is willing to pull a gun on you if you even remotely suggest you might be in support of something Trump-related.

How do I survive? I'm white.

I don't want to die.
I can't move until like 2017. I have to survive a year in post-Trump Mexicali. Am I dead?
>>
File: índice.jpg (11 KB, 228x222) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
11 KB, 228x222
>trump
>wining
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Anyone who is not fully prepared to take on the multicultural nightmare will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55296418

>mexico
>not building
>>
>>55296253
You might die. But the foundations of the WALL need be littered with the skulls of patriots and illegal immigrants. And someday in the far off distant future, your family will look back and know that your sacrifice was not in vain. Okay buddy let's make America great again.
>>
File: 1442987068607.png (158 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1442987068607.png
158 KB, 720x720
>>55296418
Shouldn't you be building something?
>>
File: 1446600441928.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
1446600441928.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>55296253
>Don't be a Fag and buy a gun
>>
>>55296253
But isn't California gun free?
>>
>>55296703
Fuck no that shit doesn't work.
Only retarded white liberals believe that bullshit.
Everyone who wants a gun has a gun here.

>>55296646
I don't own a firearm because I don't trust myself with them. I'd probably blow my own brains out on a bad day.
>>
Anon. I have come to a conclusion recently. It is the same one I came to long ago when I was a child, be reaching it again makes it seem more meaningful than before. Life is unfair. Either you succeed and are happy, and someone else suffers, or you suffer and someone else is happy at your expense. This is the very nature of this world, a natural consequence of evolution. A fair world would be a world of sameness. A boring world. The only solution is to destroy everything. Eradicate this meaningless existence and all its faults. The only pure world is no world at all.
>>
>>55296253

>Not by choice

Are you chained up? Just leave, retard
>>
>>55297583
Chained up metaphorically as in commitments I need to honor else I might as well be homeless and dead. Yes. I am chained up in that way for the next few years.
>>
>>55296253
The best you can hope is to cut and run. Just take what you can carry, get in a car (steal a car if need be) and drive north. Eventually you'll hit the tree-line, around Willits. There. You're free.
>>
File: jeuss.jpg (40 KB, 367x686) Image search: [Google]
jeuss.jpg
40 KB, 367x686
Fucking coped
>>
>>55296253
There you go again, waging your war against women...
>>
>>55296253

What part of LA do you live in?

I am also a white male in LA. I know how weird it feels being 'the white guy' in LA. There's about one of us per neighborhood.

If you can afford it move to O.C. - inland is pretty cheap live in still and there are lots of whites and a KKK chapter if I remember correctly.

If you tell me more about your situation and I can help you out more. South O.C. isn't that far and depending on where in LA you are it is a doable commute if you need to work in LA (inb4 hur hur no jobs in LA)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.