[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW Thread II: Opt-Out Boogaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mgtow3.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow3.png
301 KB, 500x703
How great of an impact will men who opt out have on society in the years to come?
>>
Kill yourself ma nigga
>>
Very little, aside from a column in some book of statistics.

It is when MGTOW changes into what it is really supposed to me, and men start acting, that we will have an affect.

It will be huge. Women transformed Western civilization in fifty years.

We can do it in 25.
>>
Lonely death.
>>
Is this a gay thing
>>
Very little.

Cream rises to the top. The dregs won't be missed. I'm baffled why MGOTW somehow gets it into their head that they will be and jerk off to the fantasy that anyone cares about them.
>>
>>55296232
Will have no lasting effect. We would have to get everything man to follow, but the pull of pussy is too strong for them. All that will happen is you'd lead a life with extra money and no anxiety of losing it to some whore.
>>
>>55297083

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015/06/21/editorials/fertility-rate-dips/

Japan seems pretty concerned about these supposed 'dregs.'
>>
>>55296232

The two most important components of the downfall of an empire are women and human laziness. Men build civilization, for pussy. Men give in and let women vote, because their ears hurt, and pussy. Men go along with SJW shit because being ostracized means no pussy. A man with a family will work his ass off, a man with no family will only work hard enough to feed and shelter himself and buy video games.

Pussy is cheap these days. With minimal effort, a man can tap a variety of ass without the chains of marriage and children, without the investment to build or maintain a home. Fuck religion, a civilization is built, and maintained, on the backs of men who have something to lose. As more and more men find themselves with nothing to lose, civilization crumbles. And after a time, men will build it again.
>>
Well, since we are gonna have sexbots by 2025, avatars that you can upload your conscious into by 2045, and most likely clone slaves sometime after or before, I would say MGTOW and men that drop out of society will only speed this process up
>>
>>55296232
Those who do nothing will necessarily accomplish nothing.

Meanwhile Paco and Mohammad will be outbreeding you 6:1
>>
>opt out of marriage
>invest
>build a fortune
>add to the economy through well executed purchases and focus on quality over quantity/frivolity
>able to buy a woman's egg and have a child
>child/children raised by successful single father and becomes a healthy, upstanding individual citizen/citizens

Good overall.
>>
>>55296627
nigga if we really wanted we could do it in 5 , except no one really gives a shit anymore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.