[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he enjoys alcoholic drinks and/or smoking tobacco regula
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1425803557267.jpg (11 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
1425803557267.jpg
11 KB, 800x586
>he enjoys alcoholic drinks and/or smoking tobacco regularly
>he wants to stop other people from enjoying marijuana, a drug scientifically classified as being much less harmful than alcohol and tobacco

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-study-suggests-risks-marijuana-use-have-been-overestimated

Explain your logic.
>>
They drunk the Reagan propaganda kool-aid and never peed it out.
>>
It shouldn't be legal because those things are.

It should be legal because the government has no business telling you what you can and can't consume.

I'm a grown ass adult I'm allowed to make the distinction of what I put into my body or not.

Furthermore it's not even about public health. Obesity is one of the highest causes of death in this country and there's no war on mcdonalds. The it's illegal to protect us crap always makes me laugh.
>>
>>55295878
Fags and drink are legal
weed isnt

checkmate anarchists
>>
>science
When will this meme end?
>>
This is god's gift to the world. I wouldn't trust anybody who didn't enjoy it.
>>
File: 1353877590375.gif (1018 KB, 318x238) Image search: [Google]
1353877590375.gif
1018 KB, 318x238
Nigger, are you drunk?
That's ron paul
>>
>>55296424
What the fuck is that, it looks like dyed confetti or wood shavings
>>
> bad things are bad so lets do more bad things

Typical addict logic
>>
>>55296583

What kind of man doesn't recognize ribbon cut tobacco?
>>
>>55295878
But I want those to be illegal as well. Not that Prohibition will work since the addicts will just turn to crime like before to get their fix.
>>
>>55296424
>>55296424
I don't smoke tobacco of any kind, never have and doubt I will.

Only drugs I do is cannabis, caffeine, etc.
Hell I might only drink once or twice throughout the entire year.

However, I'm not gonna be the one to tell you that you're not allowed to consume it, that would be insane right? Telling you that you can't have that plant that will grow almost anywhere.
>>
File: facts.jpg (101 KB, 478x447) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
101 KB, 478x447
Honestly they need to just ban alcohol and replace it with weed
>>
>>55295878
>iflscience
>>
>>55296691
>never have and doubt I will.

It's not going to just kill you. You know that, right?
>>
>>55296859
What benefit do you get from it?
>>
>>55297037

It's enjoyable.
>>
>>55297232
What emotions do you feel? Any physiological effects?
>>
>>55297330

What is the purpose of this interrogation? It's just nice. Try it, you might like it.

Don't smoke cigarettes, though. Smoke a cigar or a pipe.
>>
>>55297449
I wouldn't really call it a interrogation, it's more curiosity than anything (won't do it though)
I'm not saying you should have your right to smoke it taken away if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>55296859
Oh I know that, but I don't see the point in it when cannabis fills all of my wants and needs.

It's not like I think it's the worst thing ever, but I don't see it being for me.

Maybe one day I'll try it, but for now it's just an extra added cost of living that I can do without.
>>
I do drink and only smoke weed but not tobacco desu senpai
>>
>>55296113
An argument that makes sense
>>
>>55297840
I truly wonder what they were thinking though, how can you make a plant illegal that will grow natively almost anywhere on the planet?

It's in the fucking name for crying out loud, weed.
>>
>>55297968
Jews don't want you enjoying life and not buying their meds
>>
>>55295878
Ron Paul doesn't support banning marijuana. He supports federalism.
>>
>>55298088
Well duh, but how could they ever expected this to work? Because I think at this point in time the goal of the drug war hasn't been met, and drugs are easier and cheaper than ever to acquire.

It just sounds a little insane to me, criminalizing a plant. By very nature of it anyone can grow it almost any where, how could this have ever even worked?
>>
>>55298223
I'm sure theres practical goals that they are achieving
which is why the policy remains
Such as providing a source for billions of black funding
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.