[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ben carson 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 4928.jpg (417 KB, 1919x1092) Image search: [Google]
4928.jpg
417 KB, 1919x1092
How does it make you feel that Ben Carson has this painting hanging up at his house?
>>
WE WUZ SAINTS
>>
>>55295287
Obama is a multicul parade horse
Trump is a meme populist
Carson is truly fucking dangerous

I kid you not ameribro. He is not right in the noodle. Expect Mugabe-tier shit.
>>
File: VdyPBSu.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
VdyPBSu.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1425766675138.png (686 KB, 1492x1116) Image search: [Google]
1425766675138.png
686 KB, 1492x1116
>>55295369
He'll blow a major hit to the SJW tumblrtards just by denying Bernie. Besides, it's not like he can fuck the country up any worse than it is, there's measures in place to prevent that.
>>
>Jesus is saying "gibz me dat"
>>
File: RpdkhxX.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
RpdkhxX.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
Ben Carson is this kid:
>>
>>55295287

Awesome
>>
>>55295734
>there's measures in place to prevent that.
I hope so.
You can't have a guy like that as a head of a nation. There are all kinds of things wrong with that guy. It's a gut feeling, but I have never been wrong.
>>
>>55295287
...[Religion and politics can make a volatile mix. In the case of Carson, this overlap is an essential part of his success. Yet it is odd that Carson has done so well with evangelicals when he is a high-profile and devoted member of a church that teaches that almost all evangelical Christians will soon join with Satan to oppose Jesus Christ.]...

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/ben-carson-seventh-day-adventist-evangelical-voters-Iowa
>>
File: nigger lel.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
nigger lel.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>55295807
>>
>>55295287
I'm not gonna lie senpai
I cried a little when first reading that pasta where he shows that one grizzly bear the message and light of Christ and they become friends. Shit was beautiful.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.