[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got through fucking this crazy feminist bitch on facebook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: LPYtNTj.png (297 KB, 1914x794) Image search: [Google]
LPYtNTj.png
297 KB, 1914x794
Just got through fucking this crazy feminist bitch on facebook. Did I doo gudz /pol/?

Story:
A 15-year-old Ipswich girl has been missing for a week, with police saying she is likely to be with an older man.

The girl was dropped off at the Bremer State High School on Warwick Road in Ipswich on November 2 but did not turn up to class.

Police said she made contact with her family on Sunday night but had not been sighted. Officers have tried to contact the girl to request she attends a police station so they can confirm she is safe.

Investigators believe she may be travelling with a man who is in his 20s.

The missing girl was last seen wearing a royal blue and gold school uniform with a black backpack. Police say she may have changed into a black hooded jumper, black cap and jeans.

She is described as Caucasian with olive complexion and a slim build, and is about 185 centimetres tall with long brown hair and brown eyes.

The man is described as Caucasian, tall with a slim build and has a large, light-coloured beard
>>
>>55295073
Shit, It covered the part where I said he wasn't a pedophile he is a Ephebophile
>>
Why do pedos like you false flag here?
>>
>>55295308
I'm not a pedo. I'm not attracted to young girls, actually the opposite, i love milfs. I just hate the misuse of the word pedophile. When clearly it is used for people who are attracted to those who are pre-pubscent and there is a seperate word for those who are attracted to girls of ages 14/15-18
>>
>>55295073
>arguing on pedos either for or against
>on facebook

you really had no chance, especially about pedos...would have had a better chance with pay gap or something else..

you don't change minds or win hearts and minds in facebook arguments fa m
>>
>>55295385
I'm not arguing for pedos. I'm arguing the definition of the word. How can you faggots not see this wtf?
>>
>>55295385
GOOGLE PEDOPHILIA
THEN GOOGLE EPHEBOPHILIA
>>
>>55295370
Why do you hate the misuse of the word? Literally when has it ever done anything to harm your life?

I think only pedos and sick fuck borderline pedos care.

You misused strawman fallacy don't you hate that as well?
>>
>>55295073
>aussie
Just sayin.
>>
>>55295510
>You misused strawman fallacy don't you hate that as we

No because she misused the word Pedophile. Guess it makes us even.
>>
>>55295073
It doesn't matter what you say, because the female is arguing from a purely emotional perspective. There are no grey areas, there aren't even any ETHICS.

Should a person who simply feels sexually AROUSED by an 11 year old be tortured? In that moment of thought, she would say yes.
>>
>>55295607

But several dictionaries give the definition as

>someone who is sexually interested in children

15 year olds are still considered children by most of the western world.

It's chief usage would lend to her argument that you like pedophiles. If you are arguing about etymology it could also mean a foot fetishist.
>>
>look I hate pedophiles more than anyone
>I'm not a pedophile guys
>I just like to molest young women
>I'm not some sick freak pedophile please don't lump me in with those guys
>>
>>55295073
You did well anon

why do you call her a feminist ?
>>
>>55295073
That feminazi looks kind of cute, I'd be more impressed if you'd trolled her into admitting she liked being throat-fucked and barebacked too be honest, family.
>>
Good one, Daniel.
>>
>>55295073
Daniel, this kid already was found dead

How old is your post mate
>>
>>55295979
Cheers mate, I don't really care anyway. Not like i have a job or a boss to answer to.
>>
>>55296254
Oh shit really? I think you might be looking at a similar article. This one was just trending today. Are you sure it's the same person?
>>
>>55296466
My sincere apologies mate, I was thinking of the 12 year old girl that went missing from Logan on Friday and was found dead.
>>
>>55295073
Congrats Daniel! You just won a medal in the special olympics!
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Crazy feminists will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55296928
>Congrats Daniel! You just won a medal in the special olympics!
Thinking your cool cause you know my name.
Am I supposed to be scared? I don't have a job I'm a neet mothafucka not some wagecuk.
Also you didn't even point out what was wrong with it. I may of misused the fallacy but it was a fallacy I'm just not remembering the correct name at this point. Was I wrong in the definition of the word? All i was trying to do was get her to use the accurate definition.
>>
>>55295073
Why are you so autistic that you had to call someone out for the word they used being technically incorrect? Makes you look like a weirdo senpai
>>
File: smug home movies.jpg (11 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
smug home movies.jpg
11 KB, 284x284
>arguing on facebook against some random chick
>over petty reddit-tier semantics
Nice sperg out, Daniel. What year are you in?
>>
>>55297955
He's bragging about being an unemployed loser and uses a fucking Pepe for his facebook image. Of course he's a weirdo.
>>
>>55296439
>deleted his comments
Seriously kill yourself. I'd literally murder you if I saw you in real life.
>>
File: 1442786485349.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442786485349.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>55296439
>Not like i have a job or a boss to answer to.

Yeah, we knew that lel

>"So, son, what did you do with your day? Was it productive?"

>*being a loser intensifies*
>>
>>55295412
>>55295442
It doesn't fucking matter,

You now look like a pedo to her and likely to the police.

Nice fail.
>>
>Arguing semantics

You are a fucking idiot, Daniel.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 565x600
>>55295073
>mfw the 'feminazi' is closer to the average non-fucktarded /pol/ack than the "polack"

Get a life, Daniel
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.