[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he still trying to take away your guns? He doesn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
Is he still trying to take away your guns? He doesn't have much time left.
>>
>>55294580
yes
buy all the ars aks semi auto shotguns and any other evil salt weapons
>>
>>55294580
I dunno about him personally, but the dems as a party favor gun control faaarrrr too much for me to vote for them.
>>
He's having Bernie do it for him.
>>
>>55294580
>implying he won't declare martial law and suspend elections

Democracy dies with this communist
>>
>>55294580
>>55294719
or if your a poor fag who cant afford guns buy 30 round mags up the ass
>>
>>55294580

I read op's pic in a mocking sothern drawl.
>>
>>55294812
>Obama
>Communist
Are you clinically retarded?
>>
File: 1356931337877.jpg (5 KB, 195x146) Image search: [Google]
1356931337877.jpg
5 KB, 195x146
>>55294949
>thinking Obama would oppose an effort to turn the US into a communist state.
>>
>>55294580
No.

He's been under political pressure from his own party to enact the will of the establishment for years now, however he has stood steadfast thus far - with aid from the republicans, unwittingly or otherwise.

Trust me - if obama can ram healthcare through, a new gun-law would be a fucking breeze if he wanted it. This is part of why I find him to be a respectable politician, even if I can't agree with all his policies thus far. He made promises that go against his voting bloc/puppetmasters, and he at the very least kept some of them (shame about privacy). He tries to do what's right.

On that note, the democratic establishment has quickly become the new neo-con wing of america. Only instead of looking out for american interests through grotesque means, they're looking after their own interests (interests that are surprisingly corporate and draconian) through grotesque means masqued under publicity. Anyone who thinks a bernie sanders presidency wouldn't come under the same establishment obstacles as a trump presidency is fucking deluded.

Mark my words, if hillary clinton claims the oval office, America will suffer a bush presidency with oversight from neither the media nor the houses.

This one counts, boys.
>>
File: 1441049899662.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441049899662.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>55294949
>implying he isn't
>>
>>55295047
You're missing a major difference between healthcare and gun control. There isn't much of a history of healthcare reform in the US, so many people lacked an opinion entirely on the subject and any opinions people did have were soft and malleable. Gun control is an issue that has been extremely important for decades, so everyone has their position and not much is changing, and the majority opposes stricter laws. So even if he had the votes to do it in Congress, the uproar it would create would cause far too many problems in the long term to be worth it.
>>
I think the gun controll debate at the national level is basically a non-issue, its not happening.
>>
>>55295230
That's really just the cherry on top for the president from the way I see it.

It's precisely because that he can explain it away as "a messy issue" and "a strong platform point for the republicans" that he can trick his own party into thinking that it's not worth fighting for - despite the drastic ramifications it would have should they pursue the issue.

You have to remember, the democrats have been pursuing a divisive america for a while now so that they can enact stricter laws and more control upon the country. Through divisive measures, they can overturn a lot of the infrastructure and oversights in place to prevent their grubby little efforts.

The best example would be their increasingly extreme platforms - whereas the trend was definitely started by the republicans in an effort to gain voters back in early 2000s, the recent move by democrats to appeal to gender issues is very much reminiscent of the republican tactics of old.

Pursuing the gun issue with so much media support would be beyond easy. From the side of the democratic party, it makes ZERO sense for the president to not pursue the issue - if he was THEIR president.

Thing is, he's not.
>>
File: 1388976590415.jpg (82 KB, 570x691) Image search: [Google]
1388976590415.jpg
82 KB, 570x691
>>55294580

He is, but he's a fucking failure.

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/fbi-conducting-32-gun-purchase-background-checks-minute-under-obama

The liberal ideology is fucking dying.

God Bless Obama for steering the way.

Good bye liberals. This is the world you wrought.
>>
>>55294778
>Thinking Bernie has any kind of chance being elected.

Hillary is a better Jew.
>>
File: political expediancy.jpg (68 KB, 620x223) Image search: [Google]
political expediancy.jpg
68 KB, 620x223
>>55294580
I completely forgot he said that. Gosh, I've just been worried over nothing.
>>
>>55295804
Democrats don't have to do shit, Republicans torpedo themselves when it comes to gender or what have you.

That that one republican (I think a rep) who was saying women have built it rape defenses that keep them from getting pregnant from rapes.

Its hard for me to blame democrats a lot of the time when republicans are brain dead morons.
>>
>>55295901
> previous gun owners panic buying more
>>
>>55297396
> you can't have a miscarriage from stress
>>
>>55294580
You can keep your plan.
>>
>>55294812
Hahahahaha suuuure. I wish a nigga would I'm just itching to see mine and his world end in flames
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Anyone who tries to disarm us will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55299128
I'm serious bro if someone makes an actual attempt to confiscate our weapons I'm going out in flames for I will truly have nothing else to live for
>>
>>55294886
Buy sets of 80% lowers.

My fucking navy buddy keeps prodding me to buy a 4 pack of lowers. I already have 2 built 80% lowers and an unmilled raw lower.. Fuck man. I'll be sitting on 5 or 6 lowers after this shits done.
>>
>>55299265
pic related
>>
>>55295047
i agree with you
>>
>>55295901
something tells me that woman will never be raped
>>
>>55294580
True. You better get out there and shoot something NOW!
>>
File: 57543566.jpg (17 KB, 171x146) Image search: [Google]
57543566.jpg
17 KB, 171x146
>>55294580
>obama is gonna take away your guns

The Jews always start this rumor with democrats to boost gun sales.
>>
>>55294580
there are still guns. so no. he hasn't done anything of the sort. guys still buying guns all day long. go to a convention any time and pick one up.

no boogeymen fed in black is going to jump out and get you.
>>
Do you guys think that Dems will make gun control a big topic this election?
>>
>>55299265
>tfw 5 sets of lowers
>tfw know a guy with a mill that will complete it for me
>>
>>55299815
Why? You think she never sleeps? She has no relatives or other loved ones that she would rather see live, if she had to choose between their lives or her rape?
>>
>>55294580

contraction - he's lying about the handguns.
>>
>>55300026

wait, reverse that.
>>
>>55299947
undoubtedly
Though it looks like it'll take second fiddle to #blacklivesmatter
#killallwhitemen
#gibsmedats
>>
>>55299975
She looks to me like a strong woman that would never be defenseless, whether or not she had the gun. It's not the gun, it's her- she is strong and free.
>>
>>55299947
It will be for Hillary, and it'll go over well due to fear mongering and misinformation on gun laws and violence stats.
>>
>>55294580
Pretty sure he hasn't taken any guns away yet
>>
File: GunControl.jpg (924 KB, 1640x2584) Image search: [Google]
GunControl.jpg
924 KB, 1640x2584
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.