[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cucкing of Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: theblackingofkrauts.jpg (19 KB, 489x485) Image search: [Google]
theblackingofkrauts.jpg
19 KB, 489x485
German girl holds "free hugs" sign to welcome immigrants, gets kissed by one.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=881_1446996197

Daily reminder that women can't into civilization.
>>
>>55294479

I genuinely wonder if that's a retarded liberal or some George Sorros funded whore.
>>
>>55294479
EURABIA YES
>>
>>55294543
Germany is fucked either way.
>>
>>55294543
Is Soros becoming a meme?

You know, like jews and such, you just blame all your problems at them and sleep comfortable at night
>>
Watch feminists say that she was raped
>>
>>55294479
Why can't she realize that those guys are making fun of her?
>>
>>55295453
>women
>being able to pick up on something that isn't blatantly spelled out for them using pictures and comparisons

Come on now.
>>
>>55295453
"realizing" something would need at least two neurons to rub together.
>>
>>55294479

Migrants display alpha tier behavior.

Keked whitebois generally shy away from women with "free hugs" signs, since they suspect they're onto something or dont want to be seen as weirdos.

Thanks to the contributions of Abdul and Muhammad, hopefully this will lead to a society with less bitches acting provocatively in public.
>>
You clearly can see she didn't want the kiss. She gave a disgusted face at the end of it. Sage this thread.
>>
>>55295608
Except white guys do this shit all the time on youtube and call it social experiments. Nice try ahmed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.