[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just started to understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: 13359090.jpg (28 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
13359090.jpg
28 KB, 615x409
I think I get it now.

I just went out to my local supermarket.

I was the only white person at all. I live in the southern USA, but a relatively nice part of it, as American as it gets.

My store was booming, full of impoverished hispanics with dead eyes. I heard more spanish than english. Their children were obnoxious.

I noticed recently how the previously nice neighborhood off the corner is now run down. It feels dangerous. Hip hop plays loudly. I've heard of break-ins. I only see hispanics there.

/pol/, what can be done? I'm mostly a liberal but I don't want my country to be this way. Is that so bad? I don't want the impoverished coming into my nation and doing this to it! Poor, desperate people with shitty lives like these immigrants and their families breed criminal cultures and a lower quality of life for everyone. I feel for them but I'm starting to understand that it isn't worth letting them come in and fester here.
>>
>>55293928
I'm with you OP. I'm from the deep south and always considered myself a center-left kind of guy but lately I'm noticing that most of the problems seem to be coming from 'you know who.'
I'm all for opportunity. I'm all for empowerment. I'm all for legal equality. But it's goddamn time for 'you know who' to step up and give a shit about themselves.
>>
>>55293928
>>55294030

Oy vey! You sound like a bunch of Nazis!
>>
>not appreciating vibrant cultures
Stay mayonnaise cousin fuckers
>>
>>55293928
>I'm mostly a liberal
it's your kind's misplaced sympathy, "holier than thou" complex that has done this to every single great empire that ever fell.

you feel such an imperative, a religious imperative, to welcome undesirables into polite society that you corrupt the society from within like a metastasizing cancer

fuck your fucking emotions, use your head.
>>
File: immigration.jpg (282 KB, 1276x997) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
282 KB, 1276x997
>>55293928
>/pol/, what can be done?

Vote Trump into power.

Exterminate Democrats for being the traitors that they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 720x405
>>55293928
Hey anon, native Texan here, I hasthis same experience 3 years ago, literaly everyone at my super market were mestizos and especially seeing all the beaner babies.

I was living in a very nice area too, but my HEB was beanerville.

It drove me insane, I moved to Montana and in 2 1/2 years have only seen 1 Beaner.
The nice thing too, is that unlike in Texas where the whites aren't having kids here they all start having kids very early so there is a population pressure from whites, rather than a vacuum like in Texas

You will have to leave the south or accept that you will be blended away. Sorry it's a hard pill to swallow.
>>
>>55293928

You made your filthy fucking bed now lie in it, liberal dog
>>
>>55293928
1. It's been too late for 20 years
>I'm mostly a liberal
2. You made this happen
>>
>>55294030
Hypocrit liberal faggot.

Go tolerate them since you're so progressive.
>>
Where do you live in the South? I'm from Richmond and my grocery store is 100% white besides the people that work there.
>>
>>55293928
Simple: destory the public education system and replace it with vouchers. Get kids out of the hood and into environments where they can better themselves
>>
File: jew.png (118 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
118 KB, 628x356
>>55294104
DON'T FORGET THE SMALL GAS CHAMBER WITH POROUS WOODEN DOORS!

DON'T FORGOT THE FIVE CREMATION OVENS!
>>
>Liberals cry that they want to eat shit.

>Shit is finally presented on a platter.

>Liberals then decide it was a bad choice.

I am seriously going to hunt you people when Russia or China invades us.
>>
>>55293928
>/pol/, what can be done? I'm mostly a liberal but I don't want my country to be this way. Is that so bad?

Not sure if bait post....

But if legit...

Now do you see what "liberalism" is all about?

Liberalism is run by the anti-American marxist/communist jews with one intent: White Genocide.

Reap what you have sown, you liberal cocksucking faggot.

Go find yourself a spic breeder whore to impregnate so your children will not be white.

You don't deserve to be white, you literally hate your own race because you suffer from liberal white guilt.
>>
>>55293928
This is good, OP.
Hopefully when(if) the tide turns back and the pogroms and lynch mobs start working, you will be among the first on your knees in front of a ditch for allowing it to happen in the first place with your irresponsible voting.
This is the catalyst for the next system of government.
>>
>>55293928

>southern USA
>hispanic

Think you meant south-west or Texas there, chappie.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 268x188
California is already fucked:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

I keep seeing more and more posts like what OP just made this evening:

>Help! I'm starting to realize just how many mexishits there are in the neighborhood I live in.

It's only going to get worse as the years go by and these brown skinned cockroaches breed out of control.

I moved out of hispanic infested Commiefornia to Idaho. 98% white here, super high quality of life being around my own kind.

I give Idaho ~10 more years until the hispanic plague that infests most major cities in America crawls its way up the Nevada desert into our nice white neck of the woods.

Then I plan to renounce my citizenship and move to Poland for good.

It will be a cold fucking day in hell before I pay good money every month in the form of rent for the "privileged" of living/working/playing in a spic infested city.

I can live like a motherfucking KING for less than $800/mo. in Poland. Nice white white. Beautiful white culture. The citizens of Poland are based and do not suffer from the same mental illness of "liberal white guilt" that most Americans suffer from.

It's going to be hilarious watching America turn into a 3rd world spic infested shit hole.

Reap what you have sown, motherfuckers.

Your government has his-pandered to these spics and encouraged them to illegally move here and breed like cockroaches. They give them the money they steal from you in the form of "income taxes".

The marxist jew media fails to report on illegal alien crime, as well as fails to report on the hispanic infestation in this country.

I feel sorry for every single one of you who chooses to stay in America and get married and have children. Strike that. I feel sorry for your children because finding an attractive white partner in the next 10-20 years is going to become more and more of a challenge.
>>
>>55294660
Thinking of actually joining you, there needs to be a last bastion of decent society in the world free from shitskins and their degeneracy.
>>
The US government and the marxist/communist media are solely responsible for the hispanic infestation in this country.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

Just a few short years, whites will be the minority in the USA.

Why would anyone in their right mind pay an arm and a leg in rent/cost of living to live in Latrino-infested America?

Why would you pay good money to live in hispanic infested America, only to watch your children be forced to race mix with these spic cockroaches and have ugly little non-white grandchildren?

I could easily waltz my ass down to mexico and have the same quality of life as I do here in America and pay 10x less in cost of living. Of course, that would never happen in a million billion years, but you get the idea.
>>
>>55294660

>10 years

yeah no, the way public opinion is polarizing, there's a higher chance of the country segregating further and blaknaising than fucking Idaho or Montana becoming beaner-infested.

And you've probably never been to Poland. I suggest you visit first to avoid setting yourself up for disappointment.

t. Eurofag.
>>
>>55294797

Boise, Idaho. 98% white, bruder.

Very conservative.

Idaho is well known to be "racist" so that "tag" or whatever you call it keeps this state nice and white....for the time being.

You should visit here. I think you would like it. It feels like my own little Norman Rockwell painting.

I can't wait until Christmas time. When I walk into a store, the cashier will wish me "Merry Christmas" instead of "happy holidays" (to prevent some shitskin from getting offended).

This is literally the last bastion of America here in Idaho.

Once this state falls to the hispanic plague, America is no longer a viable country to live in.
>>
>>55293928
>>55294030
really!? its CURRENT DAY/MONTH/YEAR!

i hope you bigots get murdered for this kind of racist shit, it would serve you right.
>>
>>55294887

1. The spics will fuck up Commiefornia and look for another state with whites (because in white areas there is very little crime). Idaho will be hot on their radar as most spic males tend to go after white females (despite white females not being sexually attracted to mexishits).

2. I already know Poland is an ex communist country. I already know that it's hard to speak their language. I already know jobs are scarce in Poland. I already know Poland has its own issues. But I'm MORE than prepared to deal with all that, provided that I don't have to live in fucking Mexico, err I mean America.

Poland is mecca for me. I will one day live there and I will be very happy.
>>
>>55295084
prepare for chechens and vietnamese too
oh, and muslims are overflowing our universities because thier oil boss is paying shittons of cash
>>
>>55295250
>>55295250

I'm looking at Warsaw. I'm 1/2 Polish so it's ok if I go there. Other half is Austrian/Yugoslav. So I'm one of you (slav).

Was also thinking about maybe going to Czechoslovakia or Lithuania.

I realize you guys got your share of issues there.

But it can't possibly be any worse than every one of your neighbors are mexicans.

You don't realize just how hard these people drag down the quality of life in any area they go.

I have dealt with them all my life and enough is enough.

I want out.
>>
>>55295404
when I was working in uk, i've been sharing a room with spaniard, never again
if our economy was only a little more healthly, poland would be one of the best places to live, various landcapes, clean air, not so heavy processed food etc
czech republic is also a good place, basically poland 2.0 (2.1 if you count better beer)
honestly, for foreigner warsaw is the best place because you can hook up with some corporation and work there for a fair amount of cash
>>
>>55295084
>I already know jobs are scarce in Poland
you're from america, save up as much money you can and go start a business or some sort of a shop and you're good
>>
What do we do with the good mexicans?
>>
>>55295845
better idea, register buisness in uk and open workplace in poland
our taxes will kill you faster than you think
>>
>>55295973
you guys killing your micro-businesses as well? fuck
>>
>>55293928
>I'm mostly a liberal but I don't want my country to be this way. Is that so bad?

Oh my God, fuck off.

You people made it this way.

You people fucking ruined everything we ever accomplished.
>>
>>55296028
yeah, microbusiness is eaten by social security tax
>>
KEK, I live in the SW and I swear to god at the supermarket today that there was no white person in sight except for this girl that looked like Lena Dunham (toppest of keks). Just a sea of beaners and more beaners and beaners with their bellies hanging over their basketball shorts.
>>
>>55293928
>I'm mostly a liberal but I don't want my country to be this way
Congratulations, you are now leaving stupid town. Everyone is a liberal until they get a fucking reality check.
Have fun defending Jose's feelings while he saws your girlfriends head off, and never forget that liberals CHOSE this.
>>
>>55296060

"We"

What did you accomplish
>>
>>55293928
Are you in one of these sanctuary cities/counties?

>http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

If so, call up your local representative and ask them why they are supporting the nullification of federal immigration laws.
>>
>>55293928
>I'm a liberal

>I am against everything they stand for

>I'M STILL A LIBERAL THOUGH

Fuck you.
>>
File: 1414041253813.jpg (215 KB, 1032x1312) Image search: [Google]
1414041253813.jpg
215 KB, 1032x1312
>>55293928
The tide is turning, America is starting to realize how big of a menace the Hispanic plague really is. But I think this election is now or never, if America doesn't elect Trump this election, then it will be 8 more years of pro-Hispanic policies, welfare, and immigration.

Hispanics really are unpleasant people to be around, they commit nearly all the crime in my city. They create gangs, they've brought murders into by city where it was unheard of before.
>>
>>55296288

I'm a productive member of society who works all day and doesn't commit crimes.

That's about as good as you can get, short of the few individuals in a thousand or million that directly effect some societal change.
>>
File: 1446820928441.jpg (68 KB, 600x793) Image search: [Google]
1446820928441.jpg
68 KB, 600x793
>>55293928

Same here.

I live in Texas and every time I go to the store, there are at least 10 times more Hispanics and blacks than whites and now the Indians and Pakistanis are moving in. Just yesterday, I saw a Paki woman with a full hijab and two Paki men with her prattling away in Urdu.

So now we're being invaded by Indians and Pakis on top of the booming population of blacks and spics.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>55296288
I don't know about him, but most of us who give a shit about this sort of thing don't vote for the very faggots who allow this shit to happen. And usually we get called racists and bigots for doing so. Then we get fuckers coming out of the woodwork because they don't like niggers and spics in THEIR neighborhoods harassing THEIR children and ruining THEIR real estate value despite voting for the piece of shit politicians who placed them there and ostracizing anyone who wont do the same.
When was the last time you were called a bigot because of your personal beliefs, because that's what you fucking are. You can say whatever you want about us but the difference is you actually are fucking things up for everyone and surprise! everyone includes you.
>>
>>55296486

That's not an achievement, and you doing that in no way can be fucked up by what other people are doing.

>>55296614

>doesn't answer the question
>goes on some rant about how some anonymous poster is fucking everything up

Well ok anon. Do you feel better?
>>
>>55296785
I will answer your question, but you should also answer mine.
What has liberalism accomplished that has been a net GAIN for this country. Ever, I will wait.

and for what I have done?
Clean up your fucking mess, I'm a police officer in the south and I have to arrest the trash you let in every other day, and all the while I get called Satan himself by the human cancer that is liberals. Thanks for that by the way.
>>
>>55296785
>That's not an achievement,

It is when Blacks and Hispanics can't do it. (Hispanics can't go beyond manual labor).

>and you doing that in no way can be fucked up by what other people are doing.

Sure they can. Just look at OP's post. They bring in crime and corruption, which affects everyone.
>>
File: 1445388333686.png (204 KB, 1715x1091) Image search: [Google]
1445388333686.png
204 KB, 1715x1091
>>55297007
>>
>>55294300
god damn it, no. this is a ploy to take public control of private education.
>>
>>55294030
Voldemorte?
>>
Ridiculous.
Let's try to give them a better education, and a decent wage. Maybe with more money to feed their children and a solid foundation in education will give them the tools they need to succeed in this country. It's honestly slow-minded to think that treating immigrants horribly is justified by judging them when they have to make do with the conditions they are living in.

Read that again.

You can't force people to live with horrible wages and no prospects for a better education or job and then blame them when they don't succeed. The solution here isn't to kick the people out but to create a better foundation so people have the tools to succeed. After all, this is what our country was built on, the american dream. To live a create a better life, let us offer the resources needed for that dream to be reached, like the Native Americans who gave the settlers resources and knowledge to succeed here.
>>
>>55297531
No, he said "you know who"
not
"he who must not be named"
>>
File: 1447019997685.png (2 MB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
1447019997685.png
2 MB, 1440x1705
this is your cultural marxist uptopia liberal...reap what you sow

only way to u turn this degeneracy is to vote trump

im sure you want bernies gimmiedats....but dont vote for your own selfish desires...vote what is best for your country

or end up like canada
>>
>>55297651
You cant force people get a better job or go to college either. They will choose to be shit and shit up nice neighborhoods
>>
if you don't want to mix you should all go back to Europe!

uh wait
>>
People won't make bad choices just to make bad choices. That's not how humans work. If they are giving opportunity they will take it... better wages and education will help.

People won't choose a shirt life. So no you can't force people to get an education or work, but people will choose that naturally.
>>
>>55295084
>Poland is mecca for me
You will be a foreigner there, being white doesn't make you Polish.

Also they are not virtuous people the same way WASPs are. They are not civic-minded in the same way.
>>
>>55293928
I think most people who are liberal don't have to hang out with minorities and see how shit they are.
>>
>>55299855
>I think most people who are liberal don't have to hang out with minorities and see how shit they are.

Liberals only love niggers when they're raping someone else's daughter.
>>
>>55293928
I think this is relevant:
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
>>
>>55301073
Relevant in what way m80?
>>
File: 1445820234298.jpg (93 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445820234298.jpg
93 KB, 700x700
>>55293928
You dont get it do you.

Corporations/Governments want to pay less and take power away from the common man.

First step, get the women into the workforce. Sure this sounds like a good idea on paper but instead of you making $80k a year with 7 weeks vacation, you and your wife both make $35k each with 3 weeks vacation.

Women are only in the workforce to cheapen labour and our stupid fucking grandparents/great grandparents ignored the wisdom that Humanity had acquired for thousands of years. Women didnt work for a fucking reason and now that they do everyone, especially women are more depressed than before. Women dont know what they fucking want and men are such stupid, thirtsy fools that we actually gave them all this power.

The second thing is immigrants.

First world workers want a bare minimum of rights and wages. Corporations and the Gubmint doesnt like this. So how do they make our standard of living lower? Well thats easy, just replace us with savage shit skins literally wallowing in their own shit.

Unlimited workers = no demand for jobs. No demand = no power to command higher wages. This is how we are being forcefully driven down.

Companies will no longer have to out source to different countires for cheap labour. They just have to muddy the waters here until our labour is cheap enough.
>>
>>55294030
>>55293928
>>55294104
>55294104
>>55301176
>>55301921
YOU'RE LITERALLY ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY IDEOLOGY HAS PROGRESSED LINEARLY OVER TIME AND HAS FINALLY PEAKED AT ABSOLUTE CORRECTNESS WITH MYSELF, IN THIS THE CURRENT YEAR IT'S LITERALLY 2015
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.