[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna know how Hiro data mines off you? Videos post as "One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x409
Wanna know how Hiro data mines off you? Videos post as "One you might like" takes you to YouTube where your probably signed in.. The rest is history. Your welcome
>>
*you're
>>
>>55293861
>where your [sic] probably signed in

Yeah, because I totally have a jewgle account.
>>
>>55293963
Yeah like you.. No one eles does. Jesus Christ
>>
>>55294031
>No one eles [sic] does
I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>55294093
Greentext.img > [sic] jewgle
>>
>>55293861
most probably
>>
>>55293861
Can you explain this a bit better? What do you mean?
>>
>>55294367
When taken to YouTube and if already signed in the video is marked "as watched" in your profile..which in turn is viewable by all users. All users that have watch that in the time period which Hiro has linked it is most likely a 4chan user. There he has your account information which is already linked to google.
>>
Do not say you haven't been warned. Google bought YouTube some time ago. Ohh yeah Google does the Captcha as well.
>>
>>55295274
Hiro wants to know I shitposted an Iggy Azalea video four months ago?

???
???
Profit!?!?!?!?
>>
>>55295274
what if you paused watch history?
>>
>>55295443
Idiot all YouTube accounts must have a email. If you haven't been a m elite anon haxor all your life it would have your legit email.
>>
>>55295448
Still can get your email address from YouTube account information just from clicking the video
>>
>>55295564
what if you're not logged in?
>>
I wonder what the eleven thinks of /pol/ anyway.
>>
>>55295616
There's no way to tell if they can get information. It's 100% true they can if youre logged in. Having said that, Google is the most notorious data-mining company the Internet has ever seen.
>>
>>55295274
When taken to YouTube and if already signed in the video is marked "as watched" in your profile..which in turn is viewable by all users.
Interesting.

So if someone links a youtube video to 4chan, can every user see who watched that video? Or is it only the 4chan Admins and YouTube that can determine who watched the video?
>>
>>55295508
Google already has my email, friend. Gmail handles all my Amazon, EBay and Southwest Air traffic.

You know, the stuff that makes me look like a regular human? Sort of like the fakakta credit rating that gives me 0% car loans and the like.

I will join you inna' woods when the house of cards comes tumbling down. I am prepared.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 322x400
yes we all know the captcha is related to google accounts. just dont stay signed in, you fucking sheep. clear your cookies
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 499x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 499x668
For the enjoyment of the people.
http://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2014/09/mining-youtube-python-social-media-analysis/
>>
File: 2313053913.jpg (12 KB, 316x269) Image search: [Google]
2313053913.jpg
12 KB, 316x269
>>55293861
> not using a separate browser for chans
> letting the google jew track you
>>
>>55295982
Yes the people have logged out of Google.. Why do you think he's posting "videos we might like" linked to YouTube.. Owned by Google. I am not a conspiracy theorist. Just stay signed out of YouTube accounts
>>
>>55296062
This. I dont know why people dont do this. Takes the guessing game out of pretty much everything.
>>
>>55293861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adkHQm-qz-w

>This is what I found recommended to me.
>>
>>55296944
Me too!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.