[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is no surprise but I am never failed to be shock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: spooks.png (140 KB, 238x372) Image search: [Google]
spooks.png
140 KB, 238x372
I know this is no surprise but I am never failed to be shocked by niggers.

Everyt ime I check live leak like today on the first few pages:

>Community Fight With a Knock Out
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2f3_1447032115

Full nigga chimp out. Zoo/animal sounds, screaming etc.

>78 Yr Old Man Gets Wedgie During Mugging In Brooklyn
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b04_1446946456

I'm sure you can guess who did it...

>Girl holds her own against 2 bullies
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=270_1446931837

Niggers fighting in school, one starts to lose so like always another jumps in. Teacher arrives, they ignore the teach and it's a big brawl in the school

Every fucking day. Niggers have to be 10 x worse than shit skins from the middle east.

It must be hell living in the US with all these creatures around.
>>
File: nodindus.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
nodindus.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>55293385
It really is. And as you probably noticed in those videos they are all basically the same thing. It doesn't matter if it's a fight in a McDonalds in St. Louis or a fight in a school yard in LA they will make the same noises (oooh shit! damn nigga! oooooh shit!) and dance around like monkeys. Once you've seen one of these chimp out videos you've seen them all.

But, #BlackLiveMatter so you can't even draw attention to the fact that a fraction of the US population commits the vast majority of the violent crime.
>>
It is.

Save me
>>
>>55293385
and a lot of the developed world wonders why america defends gun rights
>>
>>55293385
>It must be hell living in the US with all these creatures around

Of course it is. But, you Brits and mainlanders will understand very soon what Americans have been dealing with for decades. Diversity has already landed on your shores and it'll be settling down in your communities before you know it.
>>
>>55293782
I saw 2 blacks this week. I used to be able to go months. I want to continue being able to walk home from the town at 3am without being stabbed in the face by a Jamal.
>>
File: NiggerLibesMatta.jpg (381 KB, 2366x834) Image search: [Google]
NiggerLibesMatta.jpg
381 KB, 2366x834
>>
File: QxtznBK.png (345 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
QxtznBK.png
345 KB, 500x431
Black guy here, I don't judge you all by the meth dealing Cleetus and Abbys in west Virginia so you shouldn't judge me by the crack dealing Tyrones and Lakesias in Detroit...that is all
>>
File: NigeriaOnLine.jpg (64 KB, 400x443) Image search: [Google]
NigeriaOnLine.jpg
64 KB, 400x443
>>55294132
>>
>>55294132
There's black people. Then there are niggas/niggers baka desu senpai
>>
>>55294132
At least you didn't say dindu nuffin.
>>
>>55294297

The only difference between niggers and 'black people' is whether or not they're chimping out at that particular moment.
>>
>>55294132

Hey fuck off, Detroit is post-nigger.

The real shitty black people in this country are in New York, California and Chicago.
>>
>>55294253
But Uncle Rukus we have 300 gs
>>
>>55294525
when was the last time you have been in New York city... probably not in the last 6 years because Harlem is white as shit now
>>
>>55294369 and >>55294297

Yes, nigger stats are undeniably proven to show that Jamal will likely be the one to rape the white women, kill the white kids, etc. But you wonder at a point if it's all nature and no nurture. A young black boy must at some point in his young nigger life realize, "shit, this is who I am, this is what I'm destined to be."
Disgusting what they do, but damn how horrible it must be to even be associated with that culture of apeishness. It's like that moral issue with any zombie or undead story, shoot it, kill it; It's too pathetic to live, put it out of its misery
>>
>>55294699
>it's all nature and no nurture

That's exactly what it is.

Learn a bit about r/K selection theory.

r stands for reproductive focus – the rabbit strategy of pumping out lots of cheap offspring and fucking whatever moves. It’s a response to overwhelming predation and disease. The more babies you have, with a larger variety of women, the greater chance of a few surviving long enough to reproduce.

K stands for competitive focus – the wolf strategy of mating for life and raising pups together, teaching them to hunt and integrate socially with the pack. It’s a response to selective pressure for individual excellence. The fewer babies you have, the more time and resources you can invest into making them better than you are.

Since I’m a straight to the point kind of guy, I’ll start with the most racist example possible.

Negro Sub-Saharan Africa is r-selective. Selection pressures overwhelm individual merit, taking random individuals and population swathes. Fecundity rapidly repopulates to carrying capacity. A farmer who attempts to build or save will be attacked by his neighbors because he is a less risky, softer target for resources.

White glacial Europe was K-selective. The smart survived. The dumb froze or starved. Fecundity focused on stable, slow growth. Hence, Neanderthal man evolved the capacity for forethought and in-group loyalty.

Keep this in mind for future reference:
r = fecundity selection = liberal = group mind = extrovert
K = competitive selection = conservative = individual = introvert

Together, these produce the cycle of history, in which hardship creates a superior K selected group, which conquers, prospers, becomes fat and lazy, shifts to r-selected, and then collapses.

Evolved humans still need strife to prosper. Try to hide it, or eliminate it, and we devolve into animals who recreate it.
>>
>>55294132
>so you shouldn't judge me by the crack dealing Tyrones and Lakesias in Detroit...that is all

But those are the majority of blacks, whereas cokehead pieces of white trash are the minority of whites.
>>
>>55295259
You do know the majority of people on welfare are white right?
>>
>>55294132
Poor logic. Blacks commit the majority of crime despite being the minority is deserving of judgement.

They also sread STDs more tban most almost as much as MSM. in fact, majority of MSM spreading stds are blacks.

i dunno why blacks arent illegal yet
>>
>>55295305
lets see. perhaps because they are the majority? it would be a sad state of affair if a minority group had the most of X. which is true for STDs and crime.
>>
>>55293385
I'm glad the black shirt man beat the fuck out of the white shirt nigger's efforts to impeding the women from flight.
>>
>>55295305
The majority in number, yes.
The majority in percentage of population, no.

Welfare is paid for by white people. The idea being that anyone can have a rough patch, and giving them a boost benefits everyone in the comunity. No different in intent than your neighbors contributing labor and resources to help you build a new barn when yours burned down.

Blacks are still stuck in hunter-gatherer mode, and treat welfare as an apple tree that will never run out of fruit.
It's their nature. Blacks are hard wired for a "got mine, up yours" environment. Survival of the fittest, for the moment. Blacks would never hold a barn raising, rather, they would be seen running out of a neighbor's burning barn with sacks of grain they were taking home.

To blacks, another man's misfortune is their advantage.
>>
>>55295710
Why havent we made blacks illegal yet?
>>
>>55295905
>Why havent we made blacks illegal

It's coming.
People of European descent extend the same courtesy to everyone, for a while.
It's an investment. Like every investment, a return is expected.

It's not a difficult thing to accomplish. The return we expect is for them to pull their own weight. To not be a black hole of resources. To contribute.

Niggers are incapable of contribution. Not because of any choice they rationally make. It's their nature to take what is easy to take.

It's worked for hundreds of thousands of years for them.

Tell me, when someone gives you something freely, don't you feel the need to pay them back? An urge, a drive, the feeling of being indebted?

A nigger's only feeling is "sucka".
>>
>>55294132
We don't judge you as a fucking nigger

We judge you as a retarded seppo clappifat that shits their pants at the Walmart you fucking obese cunt
>>
>>55296576
>We don't judge you as a fucking nigger

We can't. Not really, because we're not niggers.
A white man is judged by other white men on what he creates.
A nigger is judged by other niggers on what he can take.
>>
>>55295305
Lol the majority population is white you nigtard. Cant into demographics.
>>
dindu thread??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
>>
>>55297342
>Based Mexico.
>>
>>55294132

but we judge by statistics dumbshit
>>
>>55298406
>but we judge by statistics

Forgive my nigger friend. His 'culture' judges by who have da most bling.

Yes, shiny shit is still considered a measure of importance in parts of the world.
>>
>>55294875
Did you work this out by yourself or is this a quote from Eugenics 101?
How can you write or copy this? It makes Asimov's "psychohistory" look like a real science.
>>
>>55295710
Ludicrous. I know 'white people' who abuse welfare and offer not one iota of support for their community.
>>
Why don't phone manufacturers just rotate the fucking camera, so people don't have to tilt their phone?
>>
>>55294132
Nigger =/= Black
Big difference between a regular person and someone who's saggin while grunting like a primate in Wally World.
>>
>>55298959
>I know 'white people' who abuse welfare and offer not one iota of support for their community.

I know niggers who have a job and raise their kids.
Did you have a point?
>>
>>55297342
that's enough nigger dongs for today mexifriend
>>
>>55299897
Wont ever get used to this sight ... if you are ... you are f... up.
>>
>>55294297
Nice meme faggot, there is NO difference, especially when in packs, I don't care if its the most tame nigger beast, once within a pack, instinct kicks in and it devolves right before your eyes into a feral animal.
>>
File: black-and-white-rates.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-rates.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>55293493
much more exhaustive version of that same pic
>>
I've always wondered why the blacks in these videos are frequently making loud noise. However in particular there's always one or two shouting and loudly repeating themselves over and over, often for around a full minute or more. What's the psychological reason for that? I just can't get my head around it.
>>
>>55301552
>wooooooo!!!!!!!

I keked
>>
>>55293868
It's a damn shame to see what has happened to your country. I used to have plans on visiting, y'all got a lot of history that I would love to learn. Here's hoping you can unfuck your situation soon.
>>
File: 1445764505969.gif (3 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445764505969.gif
3 MB, 250x250
>>55302612
>>
>>55293385
>Community Fight With a Knock Out

All i hear is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3cD1Nd302k
>>
>>55293385
That one of the old dude got me. That shit is fucking unacceptable.
>>
>>55294132

Are you sure you are 100% African or are you just mixed and therefore you got the white non-chimpout + dark skin gene combination?

Most Blacks who made careers and social progress are mixed.

Are you sure you didn't get the 5R repeat variant of the MAOA gene from some white ancestor?
>>
>>55297225
Just barely eh?

>62%
>>
>>55297603
wall
>>
File: David-Attenborough-368118.jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
David-Attenborough-368118.jpg
25 KB, 590x350
>>55293385
>Zoo/animal sounds, screaming etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhS0YjWF9lE
>>
>>55304502

BTW, it's better to be an aggressive Black than a passive fag Swede.

Indoeuropeans > Blacks > Snowfag Swedes
>>
>>55293385
The funny thing about niggers is they don't even realize their whole "culture" was created by some slimy Jew that wanted to commercialize ghetto culture. They all subscribed once it was cool and the likes made money.
>>
>>55294132

The difference is we wouldn't care if you did.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.