[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't stormfags accept that young males are "dropping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: stormFAGGOTS.jpg (327 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
stormFAGGOTS.jpg
327 KB, 900x900
Why can't stormfags accept that young males are "dropping out" of society because it's misandrist, nihilist, utterly degenerate, and a waste of time? Keeping to yourself in a corrupt society and not bowing down to m'lady seems to make stormfags mad, why?
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
It may be true, but that just makes you complicit in the cultural marxism. is that really what you want?
>>
>>55293168
>>55293185
>>55293212
nicely done
>>
>>55293117

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>55293168
>>55293212
>>55293117
>>55293185
Good job fellas
>>
>>55293117
Because stormfags are hopeless tools and feel threatened by those who realize the truth.
>>
>>55293117

DUDE
WEED
DUDE WEED
DUDE
DUDE
WEED LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO
L
M
A
O
DUDE WEED
LMAO
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: Le NT.jpg (571 KB, 1139x877) Image search: [Google]
Le NT.jpg
571 KB, 1139x877
>>55293117
Memes: the post.
>>
"Keep /pol/ on /pol/" is bullshit. A year or two ago people knew that it was impolite to do things like start threads about race and IQ on /sci/.
But, today, leftists and normies are using it to claim the other boards on 4chan should be reddit.
They actually get upset over someone casually saying "nigger" or "faggot."
They will even get upset if you civilly present a perspective on an issue that is not left-wing.
>>
>>55293117
Because they're manginas- they are constantly complaining about dindus raping bitchy ugly white women, after all. It's like they all have mommy issues because they were raised by single mothers, and as such can't see white women for what they are- fucking parasites.
>>
>>55293249

Personally, I enjoy contributing to the utter collapse of this society. But that's just me. What fucking bothers me is when you self-proclaimed alpha male stormfags try to force us back into a role of submission to women and the government. You just can't accept that we opt out for a reason, you are too stupid for that. Stormfags idolizing women is the prime reason why I will never call myself a white nationalist.
>>
>>55293362
It just speaks to the entitlement of newer browsers.
They don't want to learn and be a part of the culture: they want it to conform to their notions.
They want it to be like whatever shitty site they came from
In short:
IMMIGRANTS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55293505
It's quite amazing how primitive their tactics are. We all know white people need to breed more children: but they actually think shaming men over 4chan is a worthwhile tactic.
They do not understand that being deviant and disregarding females and norms is basically being resistant to shaming, by default.

I think "MGTOW" AKA losers that don't breed probably always existed. I don't think it's useful to focus on them.

You know what might be worthwhile? Take a look at a normalfag basic bitch girl. They piss away their entire 20s on booze, fuck dates and "travel." Think about how many house payments are spent on travel.
And we know that IN THE CURRENT YEAR younger women are making more money than younger men.
>>
>>55293836

Stormfags and everyone else focus on males and shame us because absolutely every society does that, except western society has taken misandry to a new level due to feminism destroying everything we once held dear. Young women have been purposely pushed above men in every aspect for decades, and it seems like kids are taught in schools now that girls are literally superior to boys.
>>
>>55293168
>>55293185
>>55293212
That was epic. That was epic for the win ;)
>>
>>55293505
>alpha male stormfags try to force us back into a role of submission to women
Theyre trying to teach you to get women to be submissive to you. Its a mindset.
>>
>>55293117
>society
>nihilist
you're pretty fuckin stupid for a canuck. you should know better than to say dumb shit like that.
>>
>>55295240

No, that is a misconception. Their words are very clear. Besides lots of guys don't even bother these days, it's not worth it. Stormfags want me to serve women in every sense possible, them saying they want women to be submissive to ME is just a cover for their c-uckness and general gynocentric thought patterns.

>>55295282

A society is indeed nihilist if it has no direction, and embraces degeneracy over morality.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.