[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have Blacks Become Too Stupid To Think For Themselves? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Have Blacks Become Too Stupid To Think For Themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpxzCv-AO5w
>>
>>55293115
>become
>>
File: NiggerStripClub.jpg (219 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
NiggerStripClub.jpg
219 KB, 760x1024
>>55293220

Niggers actually evolved to be this stupid.
Why do you think everyone else's ancestors walked the fuck out of Africa?
>>
>>55293115
>Tommy Sotomayor

Best based black man I have ever seen
>>
>>55293220
>too
>>
>>55294216
>very vocal about fucking white women
>thinks the system is setup to make whites succeed, aka believes in white privilege
>mocks working class whites and whites in general
>knocked his girlfriend up like a typical nog and lets his kid be raised primarily by a single mother

Worms here think anyone who says something remotely agreeable is the new King of /pol/. It's disgusting.

At least pick David Carroll.
>>
>>55294499
I never heard him mention any of that stuff senpai
>>
>>55294499
>He said bad things about whites
>butthurt /pol/lack
>inb4 hurr durr kuck

I'll admit that single mother thing threw me off (though in the video he said he had a wife and kid, IDK), but almost everything else he's said, especially about nogs, I completely agree with. And when the fuck did I say he was the king of /pol/?

Did you even watch the video OP posted?
>>
File: 794.png (281 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
794.png
281 KB, 680x907
>>
>>55293115
what do you think they've been trying to do with them the past 40 years
>>
File: 1391031697000-USATSI-7701648.jpg (29 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1391031697000-USATSI-7701648.jpg
29 KB, 534x401
>>55294785
Haha bitch I live in Texas you can't even make it snow where I live

YOU HAVE NO POWER, BE GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>55294723
You haven't watched enough, then.

>>55294759
I've seen enough of him to know he's barely better than the average darkie. I liked his videos at first, too, but then realized he was severely overrated by cvcks desperate for their "one black friend".
>>
>>55293115
>almost 4 hours

NIGGA, why can't people make 40 minute podcasts anymore
>>
>>55295039
I have never seen that much of him either. Maybe you're right about the stuff you posted. Pls send links if so.

Otherwise, I just view him as a black who has good critical thinking skills and doesn't let the whole group-think of the black community work around him. Either way, I don't really care.
>>
>>55294876
I remember last year when you guys got like half an inch and all the fucking interstates were shutdown and anyone out driving was going like 20 mph. My father and sister live there and it pissed them the fuck off how unprepared and juist idiotic everyone is if a little snow falls. Every northern state was laughing their asses off at you just like canada laughs at northern states for saying its cold durring winter.
>>
>>55295662
He mentions fucking white women and preferring white women to black women in a few of his black female hate videos.

The white privilege video was him talking about buying things in front of poorer whites to make them feel bad, and justifying it by saying something along the lines of "why can't they succeed lol this system's set up in white peoples' favor"

He talks about his "dauther's mother" dropping her off at his house and other things pertaining to his relationship with both of them in his fatherhood/men's rights videos.

I don't blame you for not seeing these if you haven't seen much of him, I only found them as a consequence of watching a lot of his stuff. Trying to find the links now, but either the videos were taken down, which happens and is why he has so many channels, or they don't have any relevant keywords in the titles themselves.
>>
File: 2ZXlgFV.jpg (225 KB, 1440x876) Image search: [Google]
2ZXlgFV.jpg
225 KB, 1440x876
>>
>>55293115
Black here... Don't compare us to ghetto trash and we wont compare you to methed out Appalachian trailer trash
>>
>>55298226

It would take 30 years in all of the Appalachian mountain range to reach the same amount of murders that happens in Detroit or Chicago in one month.

That trailer trash is more civilized than any black ghetto. Keep that in mind for the rest of your life.
>>
File: obama.jpg (205 KB, 1536x1021) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
205 KB, 1536x1021
"The people in power are White racists"
>>
File: florida_flag_map.png (54 KB, 1455x1241) Image search: [Google]
florida_flag_map.png
54 KB, 1455x1241
>>55294785

Hey, Winter-Chan. I love the fact that you kill niggers, but I live in Florida. If you come here you'll kill all of the Orange and Citrus trees. Plz no bully the Oranges.
>>
File: 1443417311970.jpg (170 KB, 489x648) Image search: [Google]
1443417311970.jpg
170 KB, 489x648
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.