[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The message is simple: >Disarm cops >Arm Feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Gsonm6v.jpg (63 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Gsonm6v.jpg
63 KB, 600x900
The message is simple:

>Disarm cops

>Arm Feminists
>>
>>55292202

Why the fuck does the Muricans wants Guns if they don't use it againts those scums !??
>>
>>55292202

>implying they would even know how to use them
>implying they won't give up after firing a single round because it's too loud and the recoil is too strong
>>
>>55292202
>liberals won't use guns anyways
>but they want to disarm cops

Litterally no guns ever then.
>>
>arm feminists

Are they under the impression that they aren't allowed to own guns, or are they trying to assert female privilege by asking thirsty betas to donate guns to them?
>>
>>55292202
Since they want unarmed cops does that mean they're opposed to gun control for civilians?

Are are they just literally fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1441948231897.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441948231897.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>women don't even know about the 2nd amendment
Wew, no wonder they think banning guns can be done by executive order.
>>
File: 1406444317691.jpg (149 KB, 827x1024) Image search: [Google]
1406444317691.jpg
149 KB, 827x1024
Why can't they take responsibility for arming themselves? If can't be that hard in 'merrica.
>>
Why don't they just buy their own guys and get an open carry licence?
>>
>>55293969
Fuck off ane eat another cheeseburger. Make me two or three while you are at it.
>>
>>55292202
>arm feminists
Damn that's some thought provoking dialogue in that poster.
Its almost as if we don't have some kind of law or right that gives us the power to bear arms with impunity.
>>
File: 1435953768166.jpg (71 KB, 650x774) Image search: [Google]
1435953768166.jpg
71 KB, 650x774
>>55293969
>liberals
>thinking one step ahead

well memed my friend
>>
>>55292202

>Simple message
>Simple people.

Literally "The group of people I am a part of is superior to another group of people"

Despite the fact that "cop" is a profession and there is no (arguable) privileged or automatic entry into this group.

Despite the fact that, especially lulzy, that the implication of their argument is that cops misuse violence and feminists instead should be the ones who are "judge, jury and executioner".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.