[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetical scenario >every black in america has kids with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: button lee at his computer.jpg (24 KB, 453x470) Image search: [Google]
button lee at his computer.jpg
24 KB, 453x470
Hypothetical scenario

>every black in america has kids with a white partner
>literally an entire generation free from pure blacks in america
>still millions and millions of whites
>repeat for a few generations
>blacks literally disappear from america
>still millions and millions of whites

Isn't that what you want? Why would you fight it?
>>
>>55292175
no
>>
>>55292175
a world of mudslimes
>>
>>55292175
>>literally an entire generation free from pure blacks in america
Most blacks in America have small amounts of white ancestry anyway, if i remember correctly. Everything else is more or less correct though, but ironically enough /pol/ cannot into eugenics.
>>
>>55292257
>Small amount.
>>
>>55292175
Let me fix that for you.
>breeding with retards
>white retards now a thing (rednecks not included)
>more whites are basically retards
>white people now more retarded because of breeding with retards.
>>
>>55292175

How can you tell when a nigger got laid?
His eyes are red from the mace.
>>
Listen blacks are mating themselves out of existence. Theres few of them compared to whites, asians and arabs. First they'll mix with the whites, then the arabs and asians will follow and blacks will cease to exist but due to the fact if how few blacks there are nobody will ever have more than 5% negro in a few thousand years. Maybe this has happened before with pre-history races?
>>
One drop.
>>
>>55292175
>>every black in america has kids with a white partner

theyre called Mexicans
>>
I've honestly thought about this before (which is a good indication I should stop coming here) and I think it could honestly work in theory. The main problem in reality is that blacks usually end up having a bunch of kids. One white person and one black person will end up having 3-4 half black kids. Eventually the rate of mixed blacks might equal or be more than whites.
>>
>>55292257
>Eugenics
>Mixing with a lesser race
>>
File: ink-drop.jpg (398 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ink-drop.jpg
398 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>55292175
You're either retarded or throwing bait, and the smug picture leads me to believe the latter.
How would they be white? Have you seen a mulatto? Everyone would be a creamish color, far from white. Go fuck yourself OP for such a bad thread.
>>
>>55292291
>all white people are geniuses
>all black people are retards
>>
No because even half niggers and quarter niggers still consider themselves to be niggers. It's both race and culture and the half breeds still grow up and act like trash just like their full blooded chimp parent.
>>
>>55292859
They're mulatto, and then they have children with white people.

Then their kids have children with white people.

What do you think happens? That their grandkids all look like Obama? Are you that stupid?
>>
>>55292175
Nice try, friendo
>>
>>55292175
>Isn't that what you want?
no, what /pol/ wants is niggers where they belong

in australia
>>
OR, ORRR

we ship them back
>>
>implying America is a closed system

Immigration will continue and probably worsen in future years, especially when Africa hears white women are being offered out like candy
>>
It would be better to forcibly impregnate all black women with white sperm, but they should not date white people, only white people should date white people.
>>
>>55293065
We're not Europe, shitpost friend.
>>
File: headofanargentine.png (70 KB, 676x696) Image search: [Google]
headofanargentine.png
70 KB, 676x696
>>55293035
>>
>>55292175
Apparently you don't know the differences with race.

Race isn't just skin colors bud.

But really who gives a fuck. I'm not gonna breed interacially. Who am I to say what you can and cannot do.

Anyone of you telling someone else what they can and cannot do might want to take a step back and reevaluate yourself.
>>
>>55292175
Welcome to Brazil, where everyone is a bit of a nigger and there is no culture.
>>
>>55292640
>falling for both the IQ meme and the genes make you smart meme
Come on son
>>
>>55293155
Race is genetics, and if you breed a black person's kids generation after generation with whites, then the black genes will effectively disappear.
>>
>>55292175
>mulattos
>white
>>
>>55292175
How is it going fucking all those abos to rid them from aussiekekistan?????
>>
>>55293149
>black
>jew nose

nice to see these drawfags put effort to it
>>
Make the 1% breed exclusively with blacks.

You round them up and I'll film it. If we're proposing social experiments.
>>
>>55292175
I have a quicker solution: we give every white person in America a gun, and they shoot all the niggers.
Problem solved in one generation
>>
>>55292175
I'd rather we selectively breed both whites and blacks first, and then mix.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.