[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find a conservative girl nowadays who would be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 31c.png (242 KB, 443x523) Image search: [Google]
31c.png
242 KB, 443x523
Where can I find a conservative girl nowadays who would be a good mother.. I'm starting to lose hope since my friends say I set my standards to high, even considering I do physical activty regurlaly (not exactly muscular, but still can do 40 pull ups in a row), I'm cultured, already starting a company and own projects from university, and have decent looks (most people say that my face is too "generical" tho..)

Any ideas, of wich kind of activities and places this type of girls usually appear? That's to say if they even exist anymore because I have met really few and all already taken..
>>
File: 1440634829035.png (275 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1440634829035.png
275 KB, 500x706
pic related, I would also love if she had a radical point of view..
>>
>>55291927

Church
>>
>>55292011
Go all weekends, not a single woman of my age there..
>>
Do what >>55292011 says. I feel for you, I'm going to a college in a blue state and it's practically degenerate whore central. I'm going to attend the Christian club on Thursday and hope that they aren't repulsive liberal Christians. They passed out anti-gay pamphlets during a feminist lunch rally last year so I'm hopeful.
>>
>>55292159

Get into Church activities. People don't really socialize at Mass. Join "Christian" dating sites and such.
>>
>>55292161
>>55292011
Yeah, not a single person of my age range, desu I'm 20, turning 21 in winter.
>>
I have low standards and can't find a woman. Good luck OP. Don't fall for the "church" meme, the biggest sluts are the ones who are in position to hide it.
>>
>>55291927

They don't exist anymore. Feminism has poisoned everything.
>>
>>55292263
Yeah, I migth just do that, any good example of which sites I could go to?

>>55292272
I have no idea why there is a desu over there..
>>
>>55292390
Yeah, the other day I was thinking if I could actually pay someone to have my children, then I realized how fucked up the situation must be if I ended thinking that..
>>
File: stong independent womyn.jpg (342 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
stong independent womyn.jpg
342 KB, 900x1200
>>55292390
Pretty much, pushing women to go to school and work completely broke the family structure in the west. Men have nothing to work for anymore.

If I could sum up everything wrong with modern women in a single picture...
>>
>>55292947
In my family we have a history if die-hard workaholics mothers (otherwise I don't believe they would be able to cope with their counterparts not being at home for them until the nigth and entire weekends desu) All of them recognized the importance of traditional values, family and complemented it with education and hard work. My mother was the one to red-pill me actually, at my young age, And she spended more time studying than my dad.

So no, I don't believe that women attenting school is a problem, rather I believe that Liberals have rotten the educational system beyond reapir, for women as well for men.
>>
>>55291927
a Detroit trailer park.
>>
I met an attractive catholic girl in mass. Angelic she looked. She looked familiar.
>>
>>55291927
>40 pullups in a row
I bet you kip.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.