[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ support an automated police force, armed with nonlethal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nuurakh.jpg (55 KB, 470x316) Image search: [Google]
Nuurakh.jpg
55 KB, 470x316
Would /pol/ support an automated police force, armed with nonlethal mind-control?
>>
>>55291893
Tumblr already exists.
>>
>>55291893
this is too much autism even for pol
>>
>>55291893
>mind-control?
Fuck off.
>>
Fuck me Bionicle used to be great. Then they took a huge shit on it.
>>
>>55291947
Only difference is that it's impossible to take the tumblrinas seriously.

OP was thinking about something more like Chappie.
>>
>>55291893
The Vahki don't have mind control, fucktard. The only way they would is if they used a Mahiki and there is no reason to believe that Vahki are even capable of wearing and/or operating Kanohi.
>>
>>55291893
>Would the most conservative group on the Internet support a government initiative that could take complete control of the people on a single command

Try again, m8
>>
>>55292014
>>55292101

I've been on a nostalgia trip lately. I'm just rolling with it. I don't remember 90% of the names or what powers certain characters had. I'm pretty sure that the robots in Metru nui could mind control citizens to obey, however.
>>
>>55292215
>I'm pretty sure that the robots in Metru nui could mind control citizens to obey, however.
No. The robots you refer to are the Vahki. They did not possess the ability to control minds. Each of the six varieties had a special ability or tactic. For example, one type would figure out where their target was going to, and get to the destination first.
They also had Kanoka discs of course, which have powers.
But they do not have mind control.
>>
>>55291893
>mind-control
That is my fetish. I'd like to hypnotize my neighbor and do stuff to her.
>>
>>55292101
>is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchica?
>>
>>55292334

>But they do not have mind control.

Yes, they did. The red ones could zap you and then you'd have to do whatever they wanted for the next few hours. The blue ones could zap and you'd turn into a pro-government fanatic for the next few hours. There was another one that could erase memories. Metru Nui was a police state ruled by mind-control robots.
>>
>>55292334
I fucking loved the movie, when the heroes grow, and look badass with their powers. the green one took my sides with him when he tried to fly. It made me sad at the end, when they become boomers to give life to the children
I was like 12 or less when I watched it
>fuck you anon for the nostalgia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.