[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that feminism/social justice is becoming less popular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Do you think that feminism/social justice is becoming less popular? I feel like people have become less neutral to it. More people are either with or against social justice/feminism. Thats just my observation.
>>
2014 changed the game
>>
Normal people are gonna get tired of being outraged all the time if they're not already.
>>
File: 1393880193214.png (10 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1393880193214.png
10 KB, 567x522
>>55291461
>that pic
kek
>>
>>55291461
I go to Mizzou
No
>>
The silent majority will wake up; they will not be pleased with what they find.
>>
This may just be an illusion, but from my perspective the social justice fags that I know have been getting a lot less likes on kikebook and Twitter. A year ago theyd get like 50+ minimum for anything overly preachy and tolerant and now they get 5-10 and an occasional dissenter in the comments. I can just imagine everybody else rolling their eyes and scrolling past the same way I do.

It is really just fucking obnoxious. Can't be surprised that the average Joe would get fed up with it.
>>
>>55291461
Many, many normies buy into it.
However, I have noticed that there is a very silent minority (or maybe majority) that don't speak out against it, because of fear of being labeled a bigot or misogynist or something.

Same goes for politicians or celebrities. There is a culture of fear surrounding all this.
>>
>>55291461
It's pretty much rigged to implode upon itself like this. An SJW role model strays from the path? They're self hating and ignorant. What happens when one minority says it's more opressed that the other? Absolute shitstorm. Fags wanna wear a dress and use the little girls room? That's cool until the lesbian feminists decide they don't want to be raped in the bathroom.
>>
>>55291921
SJW are like a virus that infects movements and kills it host
>>
that pic is like a dog biting its own tail
>>
>>55291683
Oh hey Republic of China, can you please go back to building muh cpu's.
>>
>>55291461
People are starting to realize how full of shit feminists/SJWs are.
>>
>>55292079
are you literally autistic or something
>>
>>55291461
Bruce Jenner seems pretty based lately. Fuck it, if he wants me to call him Caitlyn, I'll humor her. I'm usually opposed to it, but I'll make an exception now and then.
>>
obviously not, they're getting institutions to put policies they want in place more and more and they have full control over the schools
>>
>>55291913
This is what worries me.
The average person doesnt wanna be labeled racist or sexist so they may not fight back.
>>
nobody remembers the 60s

or the 20s
>>
>>55292236
>school affects anything
kek, the more you restrict people and push your beliefs upon them, the more they will rebel. That's how you got the civil rights movement, hippies, punks, you name it.
>>
>I don't think it's offensive at all.

And now I actually will call you Caitlyn.
>>
>>55292256
Well, like any regime that censors what people are allowed to think, there will be an eventual shift in opinions, and whosoever is in charge will discourage any opposing viewpoints.

Know what I mean? Everything is cyclical.
>>
>>55292576
>controlling child brainwashing facilities means nothing
sure
>>
File: trump 2016.png (3 MB, 1179x1500) Image search: [Google]
trump 2016.png
3 MB, 1179x1500
Yes, thanks to this man. He has awoken the silent majority. Change will happen finally.
>>
>>55291783
A girl I know went to the university in that - is it a state?

Anyway, she was so buttmad about people being "racist, sexist, transphobic, etc." How many of her are there?
>>
>>55292228
Don't know are you. You seemed to get really rustled at my banter.
>>
>>55292672
>brainwashing
Nice one. People are forced to learn math for 12 years, yet they still hate it and don't understand it. You think the average person enjoys school, and just quietly accepts everything they're taught? You think going against the grain for the sake of going against the grain never happens among young people?
>>
I know its late to ask but, do you guys think we could pit varying SJW groups against eachother until they all die?
Just an idea.
>>
>>55292626

Cait is pretty based desu, and I say that as a transguy.

She literally just doesn't fucking care about trans people, only herself, which is how all trans people should be.
>>
Caitlyn is like a Republican conservative isn't she? It's easy to forget with SJW claiming to speak for trans people.
>>
love jenner desu
>>
HOLY SHIT! He wasnt really trans, he sacrificed himself for us. Next hes going to tell them all to piss off, that he cares more about free speech then them. Theyll lose a major person for them and everyone will see what feminists do to the people they "protect" when those people dont want their protection. Hes a genius.
>>
>>55292802
Lel I'm glad I never paid attention in school or church. I think its one of the reasons I never got indoctrinated.
>>
>>55292658
That's why we need based Trump.
>>
>>55291461

Ever since it's stopped being a fringe ideology and crept into public view, compounded with the influx of "tolerance training" and similar exercises in the work force, people are just quite frankly sick of the whole thing and just want social constructs to stop dictating how people interact with each other already.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 345x194
Trump/Jenner 2016! Unstoppable!!!
>>
No one likes walking on egg shells.
>>
>>55291461
>disagrees with me
>must be self-hating

Liberals everyone
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.