[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Videos Surface From Rough Arrest, Tasering Of Alabama Students
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: CTV6j4AWsAEbJLU.png (319 KB, 650x685) Image search: [Google]
CTV6j4AWsAEbJLU.png
319 KB, 650x685
>Tuscaloosa, AL police conducted a rough arrest of three University of Alabama students early this morning and one student was tasered.

>The videos show multiple Tuscaloosa police officer grab three students from an off campus apartment and throw them onto the concrete hallway where they are arrested and one is tased.

http://risenews.net/2015/11/videos-surface-from-rough-arrest-tasering-of-alabama-students-after-lsu-victory/

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xnT0kDYDOg

From inside the apartment
Camera 1: http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9524
Camera 2: http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9525
Camera 3: http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9526
Camera 4: http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9528
>>
Another article with another camera from inside the apartment
http://www.cw.ua.edu/article/2015/11/video-shows-police-using-taser-on-ua-student
>>
https://twitter.com/tuscaloosacity/status/663549172092661761?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>The Tuscaloosa Police Department released a statement saying the incident occurred Nov. 8 at 3:19 a.m. and was a result of a loud music call.
>>
>>55291343
this is literally one of the most corrupt police departments in the US. I live in Tuscaloosa and can attest to how shitty they are
>>
>>55291689
What do you think will happen to them?

I don't see how anyone can defend this, but I'm sure /pol/ will find a way
>>
>>55291689
Why so many officers for a disturbance call?, My friend is a police officer and could have easily dealt with that situation without any issues, unlike these idiots with badges.
>>
>tfw when this apartment complex is a 2 minute walk from where I live
>>
>>55291905
Are people talking a lot about it?
>>
>>55291762
I have no sympathy for assholes that blast their music late at night. Some of us actually have to wake and go to work in the morning.
>>
Oh cmon, who hasnt been whooped by the cops before. They didnt fuck em up too bad. I think these cops are alright.
>>
>>55291996
I don't want to live in a country where cops are just walking into your home and grabbing you and beating the shit out of you. The cop had a mental breakdown, and so did the young cop who told the girl to shut the fuck up. He sounded like a little kid throwing a tantrum and swearing at his mom
>>
>>55291343
Fuck. Are those videos from inside the apartment not working anymore? The one from the top of the stairs does not do it justice. The good part happens before he starts filming
>>
Ill say this, never resist arrest. It never fucking works in your favor.

If they grab you just drop to floor.
They are gonna man handle you thats what there trained to do.

Kicking and screaming has never help once in a police situation.
>>
Just some kids celebrating huge win they dindu nuffin
>>
>>55292453
I don't know if they were not working for everyone, but they are working fine for me now. If you didn't watch them, make sure you do
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (3 MB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
3 MB, 319x310
Anyone else go to the game yesterday?
>>
>>55291850
Tuscaloosa is 43% african american. You tell me why the cops travel in packs.
>>
>>55292988
No, I've had enough corn dogs for this year.
>>
File: 1435464879053.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1435464879053.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
Normie chads BTFO
>>
holy shit, screams from females are cancer to my ears. just shut the fuck up for once.
>>
File: notmad.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
notmad.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>55291343
Chads and Stacies getting REKT by the police.

Am I supposed to be mad at this or something, OP?
>>
File: shimler.jpg (2 MB, 1827x2699) Image search: [Google]
shimler.jpg
2 MB, 1827x2699
>>55291343
that video made my dick so hard

i love watching cops brutalize faggots

it's simple: do what they say, respect their authority, or fucking suffer! simple. :)
>>
>>55291996
/this

thank you. i called the cops on my neighbors at 4am blasting their music, and the cops beat them up just like this.

i jerked off as i watched the girls get tased and the dudes get beat up

my mom and i were laughing the entire time!
>>
>>55293383
>Am I supposed to be mad at this or something, OP?
Yes
>>
>>55292679
>>55293415
This

Just don't do anything that will make the situation escalate further. You got yourself in that situation so you should deal with whatever happens
>>
>>55293415
This.

White, black, asian, I don't care. I just like seeing dumbfucks getting BTFO by the police because they're too stupid to not be a hotheaded asshole.
>>
>>55293058
Texas here. My LSU buddies are always talking about fucking corn dogs. What's the fucking deal?
>>
>>55293599
They just smell like corn dogs
>>
Damn this thread is edgy
>>
>>55293508

Not even mad, though. Quit being such a faggot.
>>
The only problem I have is I don't think they needed to taze them or beat them, you had enough people there. Otherwise do what they say and sue them if they do something fucked up.
>>
File: 1416191594507.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1416191594507.png
124 KB, 358x272
>>55293502
>i jerked off as i watched
>my mom and i were laughing the entire time!
>my mom and i
>>
>>55293661
If Black Lives Matter never happened, you guys would be mad about this. You spent so much time defending cops against niggers that you want cop dicks down your throats now.
>>
File: 1431219370227.gif (4 MB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
1431219370227.gif
4 MB, 275x206
>>55291343
At first I was mad because I thought they just barged in because of a noise complaint, but then I realized these guys were resisting and being a hassle. I'm glad they got fucked up.
>>
The cop couldn't substantiate a reason to enter the kid's home (by law they have to stand outside in a noise complaint unless they have evidence to support entering) and he felt like he was being outsmarted so he got butt-mad and fucking punched the kid. Cops are just as degenerate as niggers nowadays except they have the authority to act on their aggression without any repercussions.
>>
>>55291343
Is there like a version without that squealing animal in the background? It keeps peaking my audio
>>
>>55293555
>>55293563
>>55293702
>>55293745

watch the last video, it is the only one that matters and contains the largest chunk of the incident. Everyone was calm and respectful, nobody escalated anything

>everyone being respectful and calm, nobody's belligerent in any way
>cop being a bit of a dick
>dude getting pulled outside for "touching [cop's] arm" is literally standing still, not struggling or anything cop is just weak
>cop repeatedly grabs random people, has his baton extended and is poking people with it
>does not answer questions
>all of a sudden he pushes further in, knocks multiple people over and drags one from the apartment
>half dozen cops who literally have no idea what is happening ("I don't know, I just got here") come pouring through the door
>officer what is happening?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

half of me is giggling because i like watching normies get booty blasted, but this is pretty shitty.
>>
>>55293738
Sorry bud, I still wouldn't give a shit about this.

don't give a shit what happens to some annoying Chads and Stacies as long as I'm entertained.
>>
>>55293702
>The only problem I have is I don't think they needed to taze them or beat them,
I had less of a problem with that than I did them ripping them out of their apartment for playing their music too loudly. The officer said the kid touched his arm, but that doesn't give them reason to pull you and 2 of your roommates out of the apartment either. We have rights
>>
>>55293502
I think your mom was laughing at your dick size, not the people getting beaten up...
>>
>>55291689
>Tuscaloosa

there's your fucking problem. No shit the police department is corrupt, that city is nigger central

it is literally the most nigger and ghetto city in all of Alabama, the most nigger state in America

no fucking shit it's corrupt
>>
The thing I don't understand about this video is how did all 20 of those cops get there at exactly the same time?

Do they just roll around in a party van looking to kick some college frat boy ass or something?
>>
>>55293738

You spent so much time licking Jordan's and taking BBC that you developed an irrational fear and hatred for police. If people didn't act like complete niggers we wouldn't have videos like this. If we didn't have fallible humans doing the job, the robots would never make mistakes. Why am I supposed to be pissed off when this shit rarely happens? I'm not a fucking idiot, so I understand dumb ass niggers are going to act like niggers and the human police officers are going to look bad no matter what they do. I prefer what we have going over those faggots in England, getting bent over by their politicians.

Fuck you anarchist bitch. When shit hits the fan I'm picking up my rifle and taking as many of you with me as I can. Fuck your revolution and your brood of degenerates.
>>
File: chewy.jpg (10 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
chewy.jpg
10 KB, 203x249
>>55291343

what do all of these videos have in common?

They all talk shit and say muh detained and resist non of this shit ever happens when they coperate
>>
>>55293502
i remember my first troll post
>>
lol who cares?
>>
>>55293925
>Everyone was calm and respectful, nobody escalated anything

Are you joking? If a cop grabs your hand, the last thing you do is fight or pull away or try to run away. You will get REKT

It's not like he's going to kill you.

Let him arrest you. Call a lawyer. Simple.

If you try to resist arrest, you're fucked, and you deserve to get smashed.

He pulled away and his girlfriend was holding on to him like little kids. That's resisting arrest.

Bye Bye
>>
>>55291343
This is why people go out and kill cops
>>
>>55294043
sure, kid
>>
File: then.jpg (189 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
then.jpg
189 KB, 600x557
>>55293936
>>
>>55291343
>throw them onto the concrete hallway
Nigger, where else would you trow them? What, the cops should now carry a mattress with them to gently toss nignogs in?
>>
>>55294171
If a cop wants to come in your house and you don't want him to, you don't just say yes because he's a cop with authority. Unless, you're a little bitch I guess
>>
>>55293745
/thread

OP is acting like these kids were victims, when they tried to slam the door shut on the cops face while he's trying to make an arrest?

Fucking retards

They got what they deserved. You don't just shove the door on a cops face and say "we're closing the door now durr durr"

I mean, really? You're that dumb?
>>
File: Whos Mad says MJ.jpg (28 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
Whos Mad says MJ.jpg
28 KB, 310x400
>MFW if resisting arrest becomes legal, and handcuffs and tasers become outlawed for law enforcement use

I want that shit to happen so badly.
>>
>>55294304
You can't arrest someone for playing music in their apartment
>>
>>55294345
clearly you just like to bend over and get fucked anytime someone tries to barge into your house
>>
>>55294345
Why didn't the cop enter the apartment until he snapped? Because he knew he couldn't. He violated their 4th amendment rights
>>
>>55294389

Yes, yes you can, you fucking retard.
>>
>>55294418
it's not "someone", faggot. it's a cop.

if you want to go live in the woods or a jungle, go ahead....but if you want to live in a CIVILIZED society, then you must RESPECT the law and the law enforcers! Fucking retards.

"Durr durr we are closing the door on you police man durrrrrr"

Fucking idiots.
>>
>posting links to news/evidence of police brutality against non-POC

The only conceivable reason someone would do this is to draw attention away from the racism in America law enforcement institutions. They are trying to convince us that racism in America is not an issue and this a TOTAL LIE.

Why are people not being banned for posting these links? They are trying to promote a rightwing narrative that silences black voices in order to keep status quo and continue their systematic oppression. It is OVERTLY RACIST.
We need to start an email campaign to have people like this FIRED from their places of employment.

Trying to make an issue all about you is selfish at best but when it's about something so gravely serious, it is literally terrorism.

>there are people who actually think this way

:)
>>
File: argXoZ8.jpg (15 KB, 404x256) Image search: [Google]
argXoZ8.jpg
15 KB, 404x256
https://youtu.be/WbTzepAHPVg
>>
>>55294454
Why didn't he?
>>
>>55293941
>we have rights

no we don't kek
>>
>>55294389
>You can't arrest someone for playing music in their apartment
A cop can arrest you for ANYTHING.

If you feel it wasn't warranted, then you contest it with your lawyer, NOT fight it out with a cop, fucking retard!

If a cop is trying to make an arrest, you don't argue with him like you know the law.

That's how you get tased.

If the arresting officer was in the wrong, fine. get a lawyer and sue the shit out of your county...but don't slam the door on his face and yell like a child! Fucking stupid monkeys.
>>
>>55293738
>You spent so much time defending cops against niggers that you want cop dicks down your throats now.

No. Generally on such matters /pol/sters lean towards the principle of "you leave me alone, I leave you alone." As a result we tend to be against cops when they're being the intrusive ones and against, well, Chad and Stacy (or Jamal and ShaKwanda) when they're being the intrusive ones.

I know I'm that type of person -- you leave me alone, I leave you alone.
>>
>>55294530
Because of people like the faggots in this thread who don't care about them
>>
File: azV8rgp_460s_v1.jpg (67 KB, 421x1044) Image search: [Google]
azV8rgp_460s_v1.jpg
67 KB, 421x1044
>>55294190
What? He was clearly resisting, case close
>>
the highschool dropouts getting back at the frat boys
>>
>>55294563
>Generally on such matters /pol/sters lean towards the principle of "you leave me alone, I leave you alone."
Then you should be on the side of the students
>>
>>55294258
>and then they came for me
>and by that time I had learned the truth and expected them.
>>
ITT: Liberals think they can debate or fight a cop trying to make an arrest.

Go ahead and get the tased, retards.

I'll stay out of jail, because I respect cops.

Only niggers and White trash act like this and get arrested like this.

I've NEVER been mistreated by cops because I always respect them. They are the ones who serve and protect, and if you try to fuck with them, you get REKT. Simple.

Fuck you liberal bitches. Get rekt and die.
>>
>>55294581
did you watch the fourth video where the cop comes into the house and grabs his arm, without a warrant the cop has no rights to do that, if i dress up as a cop with a bunch of people and go to random peoples houses ripping them out with force, and without a warrant do you think they are just going to come willingly?
>>
>>55294589
i wish i could be a cop with just a high school diploma. fuck no i need 2 years in college to slam niggers, dammit all
>>
>>55294676
>without a warrant the cop has no rights to do that

Go the fuck back to Canada, asshole.

A cop can enter your residence once you open the door and he/she begins to make an arrest.

Once you open the door to a cop, they can arrest you and enter your domicile to do so.

Learn the law or shut the fuck up, Canadian bitch.
>>
File: 1431441567627.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1431441567627.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>55291343
kek
>implying i care that a few chads get beaten
try harder
>>
>>55294667
I'm not defending the kids, they handled it poorly, but that does not give the cops an excuse to violate someone's rights. This is not a liberal/conservative issue, this is an American/faggot issue
>>
>>55294729
Good thing i live in Canada then
>>
>>55291996
Sadly this. As much as I don't like seeing police brutality, I hate not being able to sleep due to some jackass having his stereo cranked up or his surround sound blasting at 3am.
>>
>>55294611

I don't have any reason to be on the side of the students yet, not until we've seen what they did to escalate things. I'm not willing to take it on faith that Chad or Jamaal were being perfectly polite ahead of time.
>>
>>55293973
Bessemerfag here, the entire Jefferson County is just a flock of niggers
>>
>>55294870
Did you watch all the videos? You can watch it escalate for yourself

http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9528
>>
>>55294775
>but that does not give the cops an excuse to violate someone's rights

I'm not arguing that. I'm simply stating that once a cop begins the process of making an arrest, which he clearly stated he is arresting that dude, then GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY

Interfering with an arrest is a felony

The cop has a right to grab you and pull you out of the apartment if you're under arrest

The cop has a right to arrest anyone he feels is a threat to him or anyone trying to stop the arrest

The cop has a right to arrest everyone until he figures out what's what and takes control of the situation

Arresting people keeps shit from happening, like some faggot taking out a knife and going psycho

The cop wants to go home after work, so fuck your rights and learn to act civilized and the cop doesn't have to treat you like the savage monkey you're being

Simple. The End.
>>
>>55294389
Seriously. The issue here, from what I can tell, is that the cop showed up to a noise complaint. He probably asked the men to step outside to talk to him, because he felt uncomfortable with all the people there, and didn't want to argue in the doorway.

The men refused to walk out of the apartment to talk to him, so the cop got angry, tried to drag him out. The man resisted being dragged out, cop got angry, so he claims they touched his arm, and so therefore they were assaulting him. So he now wants to drag the other man out and arrest him(most likely to show that he has authority, and is just looking for an excuse).

The cop's backup shows up, and right as they show up, he barges in, pushing one man to the ground, grabs the other guy, begins to pull him out. The backup has no idea what is going on, and so they overreact, start tasering the guy they pull out, and beating him up with a nightstick, while yelling at him to put his hands up.

He reaches in and grabs a girl standing there(not even sure why?), and when he drags her, he drags her boyfriend out as well.

Unless I'm missing something, the police were in the wrong.
>>
Why are cops such pussies?
>>
>>55294472
>hey why are you arresting me
>SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT CARE
>no warrant, causing more noise than the apt
>civilized; respect for the law
>>
>>55294043

I am a private investigator and have worked extensively with the police throughout my career. Guess what, a huge proportion of police are fucking dickwad assholes, and the rest of the department spends a lot of time trying to keep them above board and cleaning up their messes.

If you can do 20 pushups (no time limit, that is, 20 consecutive pushups) and a 12 minute mile (LOL), and you hold a highschool diploma or GED you qualify for the highest levels of police service in my state. Not just county sheriff's deputy, motor pool citations, but full on state trooper, cruising around in a pimped out Tahoe with an auto AR15, night vision goggles and body armor.

Naturally, this experience has a certain draw to it for people who are of a lower scale of intelligence and are interested in berating, wrestling, beating, and shooting people as a full-time profession. In a union. And man, some of those people never advance. They like being at the nitty-gritty, smashing meth addicts in the face with broken glass, a human cattle prod jabbing the slowest members of our herd. When someone tells me they have 30 years of experience as a line-level police officer, I shudder in horror.

Detectives? Missing persons? Homicide? Repeat offenders? Warrant Division? Gang unit? Narcotics Unit? Fugitive squad? Task forces? SWAT? Brass? Good guys.

Line-level patrolmen? Motor pool? Alcoholics. Wifebeaters. Habitual DUI. Coke addicts. C-students, college drop outs. Functionally illiterate. Anger management class flunkies. Whorehouse regulars. Embezzlers. Bribe takers. Regular UoF suspension. Coverups of botched service calls and investigations. Perjurers. Shit like planting evidence collected from busting someone with drugs, to justify use of force on a completely unrelated case, because the subject 'was getting mouthy'. Pathological narcissists.

Just trying to provide some nuance.
>>
>>55294921
I want you to remember that you said that when he gets fired
>>
>>55294927
>Unless I'm missing something, the police were in the wrong.

Nigger, you JUST described how the dude was resisting arrest by pulling back when the cop grabbed his arm

If a cop grabs you, you can't pull away

That's resisting arrest

Cops aren't going to eat you. They aren't cannibals.

Just go along with the arrest and dispute it with a lawyer, but trying to pull your arm away...well, that's a fast way to get a taser and a beating.

Fuck that faggot for not just complying

He acted like a nigger
>>
File: 1436238190155.jpg (96 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1436238190155.jpg
96 KB, 596x628
>>55291343
>http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9526
Am I being detained. KEK
>>
>>55292211
are you retarded? do you really not think this escalated from a knock on the door and telling them to turn down the music? i bet you also believed that nigger woman was dead when the cops took her photo and staged a suicide.
>>
>>55294961
> didn't attack the kid until his 20 reinforcements came

Kek
>>
>>55295003
So in your mind, the correct thing to do is to pull away from a cop? Hahahaha Have fun with that, faggot

If a cop grabs your arm, comply comply comply

Otherwise, get rekt. Simple.

Why are people scared of cops? Are you niggers? What do you think they're gonna do, rape you in the car?

Shit, if it's really a wrongful arrest, you get thousands of dollars from a lawsuit

BUT...when you pulled away aggressively and tried to slam the door on his face, you dun goofed, faggots

Learn 2 play the game of "civilized society"
>>
File: police.jpg (78 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
78 KB, 360x720
>>55295011
You may be "qualified," but your not getting the job without a degree that others have.
>>
>>55295018
Cops can't do the same shit to you in your house as they can in the street. And why did they arrest the girl?
>>
File: 4chan party.webm (668 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
4chan party.webm
668 KB, 854x480
>>55295011
>I am a private investigator
Sounds like you wanted to be a cop, got rejected, so now you carry mace and hate cops

TOP KEK
>>
I challenge anyone to find a similar incident in any other first world country. Violence begets violence, and nothing in the video warranted the level of force used in my opinion. A noise complaint should NEVER end like this without extraordinary circumstances. Police in this country for far too long have harbored a culture of excessive and unnecessary bravado and violence. I think think the problem starts with police rarely being penalized for their transgressions such as violating rights to privacy among others. Paid administration leave is not a punishment, police unions need to be reigned in.
>>
>>55295015
He won't get fired. Trust me.

Unless that boy is the Mayor's son or butt buddy, he' won't get fired. :)
>>
>>55295056
>do you really not think this escalated from a knock on the door and telling them to turn down the music?
Of course I do, I watched the videos. What is your point? That because he was playing the music loud that the cops do have the right to barge into your house and grab you and beat the shit out of you?
>>
>>55295011

So private investigators are even more shit-tier than police. What do you do, ride around with tow truck drivers and pretend to be a cop with your private investigator badge while you roll around doing repos? lmao
>>
>>55295079
>Why are people scared of cops?
Because they don't want to get handcuffed by them which does freak them out usually leading to resisting arrest. Many people are scared of that for any reason.
>>
> this could have all been avoided if the cop just said to turn down the music

Literally every single college party

This is complete redneck power trip
>>
>>55294472
Dude, police need warrants to barge into people's houses, and they typically won't get warrants for something as trivial as loud music.

The pig was out of line, and it's a damn shame he didn't get his ass beat into the ground for being a stupid violent retard.
>>
>>55293973
I assure you that the location they were responding to was not nigger central. In fact Its super white. Too expensive for nigs.
>I live at this complex.
>>
>>55295011
how in the fuck did the tattoo artist draw that without laughing his ass off and screwing up the lines?
>>
>>55295100
>And why did they arrest the girl?

Dude, why are you people so fucking stupid?

Once you open the door to police, they can enter your house if they initiate an arrest and you try to resist by retreating into your domecile

it's like if a dude that robbed a store ran into his house, they can go after him into the house

once the cop said he was initiating the arrest of that big retard, the other kids had to stay the fuck out of it, and the cop didn't want to go inside so he wouldn't get jumped or something

once back up came, they arrested the dude, AND all the fuckers who tried to interfere with the arrest, like the dude trying to slam the door on the cops face, and the stupid bitch who ran up to the cop screaming

Why can't you people act like humans?

It's not like the cops are going to kill him? They are just detaining him. They probably would have let him go in the car if he had acted like a normal civilized person, instead of fighting them like a nigger
>>
>>55295122
>I think think the problem starts with police rarely being penalized for their transgressions such as violating rights to privacy among others.
I think the same thing. It's like the broken windows theory. You let cops get away with seemingly small things like violating 4th amendment rights, and they commit more serious offenses. What this cop did should be a felony
>>
>>55295233
>Once you open the door to police, they can enter your house if they initiate an arrest and you try to resist by retreating into your domecile
No they can't

one way to deter this illegal entry is to close the door behind you.

They cannot enter your premise without a warrant

>it's like if a dude that robbed a store ran into his house, they can go after him into the house
if they saw him do it and saw him enter his house.
>>
File: big bird.jpg (45 KB, 475x474) Image search: [Google]
big bird.jpg
45 KB, 475x474
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!
Bunch of LSU fans on your cities force... Shame on yall.
>>
>>55295191
>Dude, police need warrants to barge into people's houses

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO, YOU NIGGER!

It's called "PLAIN SIGHT" which means if you open the door, and the cops see anything illegal, or they initiate an arrest, they can enter your domicile!

YOU opened the door, faggot! Once you opened the door, they can enter if a crime is evident, or if they want to arrest you.

Even if he didn't answer WHY he was arresting the kid, doesn't matter, because the arrest was now in process, and resisting an arrest is a FELONY

You niggers are so dumb. No wonder you get arrested all the time.
>>
>>55295233
You don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>55295233
>>why can't the police act like humans and not sub-human chimps afflicted with roid rage.

Fixed for people who aren't statist dick suckers.
>>
>>55291343
>http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9528
haha, these fucks better get fried. imagine if they were black.
>>
>>55291343
Stupid white niggers were probably up to no good. Beat that white ass boy!!!
>>
>>55295018
>Nigger, you JUST described how the dude was resisting arrest by pulling back when the cop grabbed his arm
Wrong. The cop was not arresting him. He had no grounds for arresting him. And if you watch the video, the man he first attempted to pull out, was a man in a hat. The guy he later tried to pull out for supposedly for touching his arm, was a different man.

He had no right to drag the first man out of the house. Nor did he have any right to enter the house. He was not making an arrest, nor was anyone being detained. He escalated the situation by illegally trying to pull the man out of the house.

Also, of the two men who would be arrested in the video. Neither of them were the guy he initially tried to pull out of the house.

This was nothing more than a cop who was trying to exert his authority, and he badly overstepped. He was in the wrong.

Further, he could have waited five more seconds for his backup to show up. Instead, right as they showed up, he pushed into the house, knocking one man to the ground, and began dragging people out of the house, unnecessarily. Creating a dangerous environment, which caused his backup to overreact, and taser one man, and beat on him with a nightstick, unnecessarily.

The cop was in the wrong. Only a boot-licker could defend him.
>>
File: 1446779933582.jpg (104 KB, 808x790) Image search: [Google]
1446779933582.jpg
104 KB, 808x790
>da poleece are your gods never resist them
>>
>>55295288
>one way to deter this illegal entry is to close the door behind you.

NOPE. If they see something illegal inside in plain sight, they can enter your domecile

If you try to get back in the house and shut the door, they can barge in and arrest you for suspicion of a crime due to your attempts to feel the police

Fucking retard. Try running into your hosue and shutting the door on a cop and see what happens

Oh, wait. You saw it! in this video! LOL
>>
Ok.....I was thinking there was a lot more to this story....until video 4.
What the fuck
>>
>>55295315
>It's called "PLAIN SIGHT" which means if you open the door, and the cops see anything illegal, or they initiate an arrest, they can enter your domicile!
No they fucking can't, cops could easily make that shit up, its called implied privacy. Even if a cop looks over your privacy fence and sees something illegal he can't come into your property and make an arrest

looking through windows doesn't count, thats a breach of privacy

>once you open your door
false
>>
>>55295315
Say domicile one more time and I am gonna punch you in the face
>>
GAS THE COPS!
>>
>>55294920
Sorry, did you make a mistake? You accidentally linked me to one after things had already escalated, when like I said the issue is we didn't get a chance to see what provoked the cops.

If he doesn't come out when asked he's resisting arrest and escalating the situation. No rights are being violated, the civilian is being a dick.

I have never gotten shit from cops because I speak to them professionally.
>>
Local opinion on this is what matters. If no one cares they'll brush it under the rug. Every station in the state has run with this story, and 99% of the responses are against the officers.
>>
>>55295387
so loud music is illegal and is cause for arresting someone?
>>
>>55295326
>You don't know what you're talking about
LOL Ok faggot. I'm only an attorney for 18 years in the U.S.
>>
>>55295315
What fucking crime? Loud Music?
>>The police can arrest you if a crime is evident
ooh noes not the satanic rocknroll oh dear
>>or if they want to arrest you
This may be how it works in practice in corrupt urban shitholes, but police actually AREN'T supposed to be able to do this shit.

You are fucking retarded.

>>herp derp dah law is dah law

Seriously, fucking spineless too.
>>
>>55295387
>NOPE. If they see something illegal inside in plain sight, they can enter your domecile
No they can't, them entering your house without a warrant is illegal

why are you making shit up.
>>
>>55294667 there are social differences as to being an officer of the law and being a member of a mob. I don't believe you should contest their jurisdiction or power, however coming unwarranted to someones residence and inciting violence (and ironically causing even more noise disturbance) isn't in any way justifiable.
>plays loud music
>cop comes to door
>starts pulling people out and yelling
>guy gets tazed and tackled
>everybody is confused/terrified
>SHUT THE FUCK UP
>plays loud music
>>
>>55295402
Dude, you're wrong. If you open a door for a cop and the cop sees coke laying on the table, you're going to jail for drug possession. You opened the door - that's different from looking through windows (and even then looking through windows is maybe legal, maybe not)
>>
>>55295387
>Fucking retard. Try running into your hosue and shutting the door on a cop and see what happens
tell them to get a fucking warrant and go away

>Oh, wait. You saw it! in this video! LOL
oh an illegal search and seizure, great
>>
>>55295449
The plain view doctrine allows an officer to seize – without a warrant – evidence and contraband found in plain view during a lawful observation. This doctrine is also regularly used by TSA Federal Government Officers while screening persons and property at U.S. airports.

For the plain view doctrine to apply for discoveries, the three-prong Horton test requires:

the officer to be lawfully present at the place where the evidence can be plainly viewed,
the officer to have a lawful right of access to the object, and
the incriminating character of the object to be “immediately apparent.”

In order for the officer to seize the item, the officer must have probable cause to believe the item is evidence of a crime or is contraband. The police may not move objects to get a better view. In Arizona v. Hicks, 480 U.S. 321 (1987), the officer was found to have acted unlawfully. While investigating a shooting, the officer moved, without probable cause, stereo equipment to record the serial numbers. The plain view doctrine has also been expanded to include the sub doctrines of plain feel, plain smell, and plain hearing.[1]

In Horton v. California 496 U.S. 128 (1990), the court eliminated the requirement that the discovery of evidence in plain view be inadvertent, a requirement that had led to difficulties in defining "inadvertent discovery."[2][3][4]
>>
>>55295437
>I'm only an attorney for 18 years in the U.S.
Anyone who reads your posts knows you're not a fucking attorney
>>
>>55294775
>This is not a liberal/conservative issue

On /pol/, it's always a liberal/conservative issue. Frankly, we don't have the brainpower to assess even the simplest of situations, and so we tag everything with one of these and spout nonsense.
>>
>>55295437
I sure hope not. You write like a faggot 13 year old
>>
Do you think the cop would have acted different had that guys friends been holding shotguns and ARs?
Serious question. Without threatening the officers would he have been busting into the house under these circumstances?
>>
>>55295433
>so loud music is illegal and is cause for arresting someone?
when responding to a noise complaint, you become belligerent and disorderly, then YES you can be arrested for disorderly conduct

YES YES YES the answer is YES

What kind of a society would it be if people could walk around acting like savages without civility?

If you act the fool, yes a cop can arrest you

and despite what the Canadian faggot wrote above, YES a cop can pull you out of your house and out of your car to arrest you

DO NOT FIGHT IT. Dispute it with you lawyer

Fighting a cop is going to get you beat down like you saw. Resisting arrest with violence is a felony and can land you in jail for up to 6 months in most states
>>
>>55292679
Just flop to the floor and start crying "please don't shoot me man" in fetus position.
It'll confuse them. Like prey running towards a predator.
>>
>>55295469
>If you open a door for a cop and the cop sees coke laying on the table, you're going to jail for drug possession.
and that evidence will be thrown out in court because it was obtained illegally

To answer a police officer you must open the door, you close it behind you, the same way you do a car door
>>
>>55295449
>No they can't, them entering your house without a warrant is illegal
>why are you making shit up.
Damn, you teenagers are dumb as fuck

Read this >>55295521
>>
>>55293020
>You tell me why the cops travel in packs.
Cus they raycis
>>
>>55295469
this anon is right, you can bet your ass that them peeking through your windows is legal.
>>
>>55295529
>Anyone who reads your posts knows you're not a fucking attorney
Ok, kid. You're psychic now?

Can you tell me the power ball numbers please, retard?

Fuck off, kid. You're a shit stein.
>>
>>55295521
>>55295611
How is that relevant?
>>
>>55295666
showing
>>55295593
why he's wrong
>>
>>55295661
>Ok, kid. You're psychic now?
It's more believable than you being an attorney
>>
>>55295584
>What kind of a society would it be if people could walk around acting like savages without civility?
perfectly describes your american police
>>
>>55295079
pulling away from a cop vs. being tazed from pulling away from a cop. Pulling your arm from another person is totally causing the police officer to fear for his life and reach for a weapon. They can't even say they were outnumbered, there were like 10 cops.

In a "civilized society" citizens aren't thrown from their residence. At least not without a warrant. l2law fag
>>
>>55291343
People are so quick to take a side when this shit happens

On the one hand, the cop was needlessly aggressive. There was no need to use a taser or to beat this kid with a baton while he was on the ground. You would have to be an edgy faggot to say otherwise. He clearly has no intention of speaking to the people in the apartment in a reasonable way. If the cop had just reasoned with them for a minute this shit could have been avoided.

On the other hand, these kids are acting like retards. Slamming a door in a cops face is just asking for escalation. If the residents of the house had just told everyone to shut the fuck up and stepped outside and spoke with the officer things probably would have been different. As soon as the cop had his hand on him he should have gone outside, there was no other way it was going to end at that point.

I still think 90% of the blame lies on the cop here. He's the authority figure and its his job to be level-headed in situations like this. Using a taser when there's been no threat of violence whatsoever is an absurd abuse of power.
>>
>>55295696
Ok, kid. Tell you what, next time a cop tries to arrest you or grabs your arm PLEASE forcebly pull away and try to run. Please.

I want you to do this. Please. Ok? Please resist and try to slam the door in his face.

Hahahaha Fucking retarded monkeys.

I'm glad I'm not you niggers. Probbaly will end up in prison at some point in your miserable pathetic lives.
>>
>>55295584
Except the cop was the one who escalated this shit, and if you expect me or anyone with a fucking backbone to side with a bunch of glorified bullies in uniform over something as trivial as loud music then you are dumber then the average poster on here, which is fucking impressive considering that we have people advocating for the flat earth theory here.

The cops in question here are violent dipshits, and the people they were harassing were ethically right to resist them, even if it wasn't very smart.
>>
>>55295584
>when responding to a noise complaint, you become belligerent and disorderly, then YES you can be arrested for disorderly conduct
There is no evidence that they were acting belligerent or disorderly. The man merely refused to leave his house. He says repeatedly "please let go", and "No sir", in the video. The girl is saying "Why are you acting like this?".

There is no evidence that they were behaving disorderly. Other than that they refused to obey, what was effectively an unlawful order.

>>
>>55293973
This. A nigger-infested city is "corrupt" by default. It has to be to prevent total chaos.
>>
>>55295715
>In a "civilized society" citizens aren't thrown from their residence

I only saw a bunch of White trash yelling at a cop and acting like niggers

Where are the civilized citizens?
>>
>>55295785
To be fair, we didn't see what happened before that
>>
>>55295776
You're really bad at this.
>>
>>55295778
>Except the cop was the one who escalated this shit
Doesn't matter.

When a cop tries to arrest someone, stay the fuck calm and stay out of it. don't yell or try to run at the cop or try to intimidate the cop or try to shut the door on his face.

Just act like an adult and let the officer arrest you, ask for your lawyer and don't be a nigger.

Very easy.
>>
>>55295735
I think the burden is to be on the ones who are supposedly representing the law
>>
>>55295785
>>55295809
You can hear the cop call it in at the beginning of that video, so he couldn't have been there very long
>>
>People believing that being arrested should be contested after the cop says, "Stop Criminal scum, you have violated the law."

You either quickly chug skooma, or put your hands behind your back.
>>
>>55295785
>There is no evidence that they were behaving disorderly
Again, I'll keep it simple for you mongols.

If a cop wants to arrest you, you can't stop it.

No matter if you FEEL you are in the right, even me as a lawyer, I would explain I don't think he's right, but I wouldn't fight it, I'd let him arrest me and then I'd sue him later and bank.

If you act like a nigger and try to fight, guess what happens? Oh yeah, just watch the video to learn what happens.

The End.

(But you idiots will keep arguing, won't you?)
>>
>>55295867
That's the smart thing to do given our current legal system.

That doesn't make the officer right, and people who don't behave in the smart way are not inherently wrong ethically, and it does fucking matter that the cop acted like violent retard. This is a country born from a violent rebellion over a tax on tea, we killed people for far less then what this asshole did.
>>
>>55295809
I agree. But as I pointed out in another post. The man the cop initially tried to pull out of the house, didn't even get arrested.
>>
it's a fucking noise complaint. you don't snatch niggers out of a house and act like rambo. period.
>>
File: 1326422206778.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1326422206778.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>55295003
>no warrant

Cops don't need a warrant to make an arrest if they observe a crime in action-- even something as petty as jaywalking.

Once that door opens the cop automatically has authority to detain-- not arrest. Once you are detained-- which in this case would have likely just ended up as a stern warning in the breezeway to turn down the shitty music-- you either cooperate or you are guaranteed to be arrested for the same reason you'd be arrested for not cooperating with a cop during a traffic stop. Resisting arrest is in-itself a crime to be arrested for, and keeping an officer from doing his duties counts--so no warrant needed. The dead giveaway should be the fuck-ton of cops that showed up to help make arrests-- he must have been trying to get them to cooperate for at least 15 minutes with that kind of backup. If any of those cops are indited and charged, then the justice system has failed.
>>
>>55295906
>I think the burden is to be on the ones who are supposedly representing the law
Cops aren't the law, they are the LAW ENFORCERS

Even if you think the cop is wrong, don't fight the arrest, just let it happen, otherwise you'll get slammed on the ground like a nigger

Why is this so hard to understand?

Cops aren't lawywers. They barely graduated high school.

Just shut the fuck up and let it happen, or they'll get rough and slam your ass down, because going home alive is more important to them then your rights as an American.
>>
File: 1346493925706.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
1346493925706.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>55295953
>even me as a lawyer,
>>
>>55295953
Your inability to understand that someone can be legally right and not morally or ethically right is quite funny. The cops are the ones with monopoly on force, true enough, and that means that they should be held to a higher standard of behavior then the average person.

If the police don't like that they should find different jobs.
>>
>>55295114
you're probably one of the pathological narcissist cops
>>
>>55294329

Cops cannot break into your house without a warrant.

But if you open your door and allow them inside, they are now free to search around and there isn't shit you can do about it because you've given them access.

That is why you step outside, close the door behind you and talk to them. They can't open your door and walk in without probable cause.
>>
>>55295970
>That doesn't make the officer right
NO ONE IS SAYING THE OFFICER IS RIGHT! a

Most cops are dumb as shit!

But guess who has the gun and a bunch of steroid motherfuckers ready to slam you to the ground?

They are ENFORCERS of the law, not lawyers, not the DA and not judges.

Their only job is to arrest people and let the courts figure it all out later
>>
>>55296078
>But if you open your door and allow them inside, they are now free to search around and there isn't shit you can do about it because you've given them access.
That's not how it works. You can tell them to leave at anytime if they don't have a warrant. Doesn't matter anyway because the kids never let him in
>>
>>55296089
Then if that's the case what the fuck are you even doing here? Nobody thinks the people arrested were doing something smart. We just think the cop in question was a violent asshole who should never have been given a badge or a gun in the first place.
>>
>>55296045
>If the police don't like that they should find different jobs.

Sure, and you'll go patrol the streets at night for niggers selling drugs and robbing people with guns, right faggot?

LOL Fucking idiot
>>
>>55295953
>If a cop wants to arrest you, you can't stop it.
I'll keep it simple for you as well. The man the cop was attempting to pull out of the house, did not get arrested. At least not per any of the videos.

Thus, the cop was obviously not trying to arrest the man he was initially pulling out of the house. Period.

Thus, to say that the cop was trying to make an arrest, is dishonest. Since during the escalation, he was not trying to arrest absolutely anyone.

The cop was trying to illegal enter a residence, and pull a man out. The man, knowing his rights, prevented himself from being illegally pulled out of his home, and attempted to close the door in the cops face. The cop made up a story whereby someone supposedly touched his arm, so that he could justify trying to pull a different man out of the house. That man just so happened to be standing next to the door, close enough to grab, after the first man pulled away. That man never touched his arm(per the video).

Thus, the narrative that the cop was initially trying to make an arrest, is a false narrative. The truth is, the cop was unlawfully pulling a man out of his home. And the cop became angry when the man refused to comply with what were essentially unlawful orders.
>>
>>55296148
He's fucking retarded. The whole time he was trying to explain that the kids shouldn't have done that, even though everyone in the thread already agreed with him. I hope he's never my lawyer
>>
>>55295011

>brass
>good guys

civilian confirmed
>>
nobody respects nice cops and nobody will listen to nice cops. If I had to choose between a police state, and a city where assholes pushed around civilians because cops were too scared to be just a bit authoritative, I'd choose the police state. your laws and peace keeping are only as good as the institutions that manage it.
>>
>>55296023
You're right but the cop is responsible because hes an authority figure here with a fucking gun and taser. If a cop can't keep a level head around some fucking college bros how do you expect him to reasonably uphold the law in virtually any other situation?

The kids were acting like retards. I don't think anyone would disagree with that but escalating this situation to violence was unacceptable. The cops are law enforcers but you seem to regard them as some kind of mindless dishers out of violence that need constant appeasing. That's not what modern law enforcement should look like. If this cop can't handle his shit in stressful situations he shoudn't be a cop at all.
>>
>>55296045
And you have just as much moral obligation to hold them directly accountable on a local level if you want to see change.
That means going to city and county meetings to vocalize your opinions. Engaging your community. Actually going down to the department and talking to the individual officers or deputies about your concerns... You know. Confronting the problem face-to-face like a man instead of blaming them the system. If you don't like that, then you can do nothing and just bitch about it-- which I'm pretty sure is what you're already doing.
>>
If a cop says you're under arrest, you are 140% likely to be thrown to the ground if you are not compliant.

If you are actually cool, you knock the cop out and get chased down by FLIR police helicopters on the news. Funny thing is, someone will expose you. So you just can't be you anymore. So without having identity you can't get employed easy, or get a loan.

Honestly I think the latter is more hilarious if you are able to get by without anyone knowing your real name.
>>
>>55295566
I guarantee if that home had a gaggle of dangerous looking nogs in it he would not have been as aggressive. Most cops are blue niggers.
>>
>>55296152
That would be relevant if the people arrested here were niggers with drugs and guns, they weren't and thus your smug little comment is irrelevant.

PS. I own multiple firearms and know how to use them, if some random ghetto thug wants to kill me he's going to have a hard time of it.
>>
ITT: Little kids mad that the cops arrested one of their faggot party drunk friends and they think they know the law and that a cop can't arrest them if they are hiding in mommy's house

top kek
>>
>>55296301
>ITT: Little kids mad that the cops arrested one of their faggot party drunk friends and they think they know the law and that a cop can't arrest them if they are hiding in mommy's house
+ 1 lawyer
>>
>>55296234
Ok thanks for your thoughts.
>>
>>55296263
Cops mostly aren't like this where I live. Not that I've experienced anyway.
>>
>>55296266
Too bad red man dies on the force, and the blue get even more bluer.
>>
>>55296078
I bet they would have kicked down the door. Face it, your laws don't matter and the police can go in and do whatever they want. And if you have a gun on you then things are going to get even worse and you'll probably end up getting shot. Either way they'll get you.
>>
>>55295402
Gonna ask my crim pro prof about this on tuesday. I mean I haven't really been all that on top of my reading but I know for a fact you can do warrantless searches. Pretty sure you just need reasonable suspicion.
>>
File: 1430667767963.jpg (188 KB, 864x831) Image search: [Google]
1430667767963.jpg
188 KB, 864x831
>>55291343
Who the hell blasts their music at 4 am like an asshole.

Also when being arrested why the hell do you put up a front and refuse to be handcuffed?

If you pull back or fight back in anyway the cop will pummel your shit. Hell I would pummel your shit. I'm not sure wtf your planning resisting. And god knows i don't want to be sucker punched by some stupid college kid.

Hell if i treat him like a baby like the liberals want me to and i get shanked cuz of his hidden bullshit fedora blade and die well fuck.
As far as im concerned the cop didnt want to risk shit by treating him like a baby.
>>
>>55295611
Yes read the case law that is completely irrelevant to the situation. There was no crime or contraband in view, it was a nuisance call, a class c misdemeanor. After all he copy pasta'd some official looking shit so...
>>
>>55291996
>tfw no cops to beat the shit out of your neighbor when they play their shitty bass loudly before speeding off
>>
>>55295696
If he is they set the BAR pretty low. Get it. He failed his Bar exam 100 times and finally scored a 65%. Im going with hes full of shit bc he writes like a tard.
>>
Given how America is a police state whose legal system feverishly defends cops, resisting arrest will only backfire and hurt you. Even if you're 100% in the right and the cop is 100% in the wrong.

The best thing to do is stay calm, act like a civilized adult and let them arrest you. Then get a lawyer and sue their ass.
>>
File: SpongeBobSquareNuts.jpg (27 KB, 578x331) Image search: [Google]
SpongeBobSquareNuts.jpg
27 KB, 578x331
>Is he being arrested or detained?
>That'll show him

Imma side with the cops on this one just because I think seeing some college bitch tossed to the pavement while screaming is quite hilarious.
>>
>>55296234
A police state for what purpose? To protect us from dumb kids playing loud music? Cops don't need to be "nice" they need to act in a civil and rational manner. The cop in question did not, and escalated a trivial situation in a violent one, somebody could have gotten killed because a supposed protector of the peace couldn't not act like the sort of asshole you envision him protecting us from.
>>
>>55296374
>Also when being arrested why the hell do you put up a front and refuse to be handcuffed?
Let me remind you people again. The man he was initially trying to pull out of the house, was not being arrested, and he didn't get arrested. Watch the video.

The man he was initially trying to pull out of the house, was the same man he would later push down when his backup showed up. He never "came back" for him either. He came back for some girl though(who would drag with her, what was likely her boyfriend).

Stop repeating the false narrative that this situation escalated, because these people were resisting arrest.

This might be true only after he claimed someone touched his arm(thus they were assaulting a police officer). But first, from what I can tell, it didn't actually happen. And second, that happened after he already tried to drag the first man out of the house(who he didn't seem to try to arrest).
>>
>>55296543
I don't disagree, nor does anyone in this thread really.
>>
Anyone who is defending this cop, is a boot-licking moron. Go kill yourself.

The situation easily could have been handled without any violence whatsoever. The cop was looking to punish these people. You can tell by the way he lunged into the apartment, just a few seconds before his backup arrived. Instead of just waiting for them to show up.
>>
File: 1402245396276.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1402245396276.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>>55295083

The idea that you can't get a shitty 2 year degree in criminal justice while being a cop is embarrassing. That's literally the requirement for upper brass for municipal and state police here. ANY college degree. IN ANYTHING. Fucking ENGLISH. The previous police chief had a 4-year in criminal justice, like many pre-law 22 year olds.

>>55295114
Ew. I have never wanted to be a cop. I need their assistance often. There are good people in there, but the whole police bureaucracy and politics is a load of horseshit. I would rather just make dosh. And I think it's pretty clear that I don't hate cops. Well, some cops.

>>55295172
No, I mostly talk to people under the pretense of being someone else. I mostly work corporate cases, criminal investigations, and insurance fraud. I drink beer with people who think I know nothing about them and act as a concerned listener. I'm a really good listener. I mostly crunch numbers and train new PIs now.

>>55295220
kek

>>55296217
At least in my experience. I have met some really ass-backwards sworn administrators, but compared to beat cops, they usually have some larger sense about them. They at least have some other useful skills besides being a human turd wrangler - negotiation, law, writing, investigative skills, something.
>>
>>55296360

Nah. If they did, and even if they were to say, find kilos of coke and guns in your house, there isn't shit they could end up doing with it in court, unless they spotted it from the get-go. Cops can't just kick in your door and search.

Even if it ends up you had illegal shit going on, the case would be thrown out because of the violation of rights. You can still be arrested, but it wouldn't go toward any conviction.

This is why you just go along with cops. If they are wrong, you just get a little of your time wasted. But if you resist, it isn't like they are going to stop, and resisting itself is a crime.
>>
>>55296384
>directly evading detention after making contact with an officer who repeatedly asked for your cooperation isn't a crime

Kek-- all it takes to make an arrest is keeping an officer from his performing his duties. Not complying with detention is one of the most common reasons people are arrested on the spot. The next time you get pulled over for a burnt out taillight, just sit there calmly and silently with your doors locked and your windows rolled up. See how long it takes before that cop is busting open your window and dragging you out with the full authority of the law.
>>
>>55296374
Its in a college town where football is the only thing that really matters. After a huge fucking win. The cops were probably just mad they had to be on duty instead of getting hammered in celebration, like 99% of the rest of the people in the town.
>>
>>55291343
>Camera 4: http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9528
you see that cop at the end "shut the fuck up" walking out with a grin on his face.

what a hero.
>>
File: x.jpg (331 KB, 1750x2500) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
331 KB, 1750x2500
Here are the mistakes they made in order of importance:

1. Resisting arrest
2. Threatening to close the door on the cops hand
3. Annoying girls squealing non-stop. Actually this is #1.
4. Telling the cop to "get out now". You cannot out-"big dick" a cop.
5. Recording officer with multiple iphones. It was a noise complaint. Give me a fucking break.
6. Dindu nuffin
>>
>>55297093
now do the cop
>>
>>55297125
Neither the cop nor Hitler did anything wrong.
>>
>>55297159
Nice troll. Anyone who watched those videos knows damn well that the cop did plenty wrong.
>>
>>55296958
>I need their assistance often.
You need their assistance often? The only time I have ever voluntarily wanted to be around the police, was when my motorcycle was stolen. I went to the police station to file a report, and they hassled me, and interrogated me, assuming that I was committing insurance fraud, and basically acted like they didn't actually want to make a police report at all.

Also, its been five years, and they never found my motorcycle. So yeah, might as well not have even bothered.

When I see a cop pretty much anywhere, its feel its like seeing a shark in the water. I've never been happy to see a cop in my entire life.
>>
>>55297428
see
>>55295011
>>
File: serveimage-5.jpg (57 KB, 634x565) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-5.jpg
57 KB, 634x565
>>55297526
Pretty obvious what they stand for just by looking at most of them.
>>
>>55296973
PI guy here.

There is some grey area in this. It's name is Probable Cause, and it's a tricky bitch. When a BOLO (be on the lookout) for a person goes out, it either says PC EXISTS on the top, or WARNING WARNING NO PC. Which means you can't do a damn thing unless you can hit them on another crime, even a minor traffic violation. In my state, and many other states, any misdemeanor citation is arrestable. If you spit on the sidewalk you might get a ticket. If you spit on the sidewalk and call the cop a fucking union princess sissyboy faggot, you're probably going to jail on that ticket. It makes the agency, the court, and the municipality more revenue that way. If you're someone the cops want to have, they will find a way to get you even if no PC exists by having someone follow you until you don't use your turn signal or you ride your bike on a sidewalk.

So lets take this service call: noise complaint. Misdemeanor ticket, probably a warning if 1st time and the people aren't known to the police. They slam the door. Well, guess what -- they are now impeding the progress of an "active investigation" (???). If you knock and they don't answer, you have probable cause to cite someone for obstruction. You knock and tell them they have to open the door, PC exists. Nothing? You now have the ability to:

> kick in the fucking door
> detain and/or arrest anyone inside who was complicit in failing to follow the lawful order of your 2nd attempt at the door
> if anyone has a problem with that, they are most likely getting wrestled to the ground, arrested, and charged with resist (if you really hate them) or just an obstruct.
> use any nonlethal - choke out, taze, mace, pain submission.

Not saying it's just. That's the process though.
>>
>>55297642
>So lets take this service call: noise complaint. Misdemeanor ticket, probably a warning if 1st time and the people aren't known to the police. They slam the door. Well, guess what -- they are now impeding the progress of an "active investigation" (???). If you knock and they don't answer, you have probable cause to cite someone for obstruction. You knock and tell them they have to open the door, PC exists. Nothing? You now have the ability to:
Is this a hypothetical service call or are you describe what you saw in the video?
>>
File: 1407396253894.jpg (37 KB, 948x1190) Image search: [Google]
1407396253894.jpg
37 KB, 948x1190
>>55297428

I get stuff like that all the time. Cops have no incentive to take cases. It's a real failing of the system. Especially stolen stuff, they barely pretend to look for it, because why. Oh, the guy gets his motorcycle back? No felony arrests, hardly any revenue, a lot of sunk time and costs. They actively try to make it as inconvenient and terrible as possible for people who are the victims of crime, so they will just shut the fuck up and stop going to the police.

PIs can find your shit though. Honest. I have found cars, because the thieves park them in garages or in the backyard. I usually start by trying to buy a 'used' car, or trade in a very similar car (not very smart thieves think this is a great way to avoid detection and fence the steal). Cops don't even bother. If the turds who stole it aren't dumb enough to drive it around where the motor pool cops will see it, they never find it.

I recently did a case where the owner of a business was absolutely certain an employee was selling stuff stolen from his store. More than 60 grand worth over the course of two years. The cops said there was no evidence, and there's nothing they can do. They didn't even look. In three days, I got pictures of the stolen shit with serial numbers, posted by the fag himself from his personal email, on craigslist. Good detective work, you union queens.
>>
Love when little shits think they're above the law and get btfo. Bitch screaming is music to my ears
>>
>>55297889
>>55297642
Somebody screencap this shit. Also you need to post more about stuff like this, somebody with genuine knowledge is something of a rarity on /pol/.
>>
>>55291620
>was a result of a loud music call

>be clapistani
>enjoy music
>get shot

Clapistan confirmed for shithole.

>>55291762
Show /pol/ a guy in uniform and /pol/ will get on its knees and suck his dick smegma clean.
Then it'll proceed to lick the dogshit from his boots.
>>
ill just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1i0w1hawGo&list=RDV1i0w1hawGo
>>
bunch of dindu white people here.

>hey bro hit the bong
>hey bro stop
>i didnt do anything bro
>>
>>55298122

haha, thanks. :)

here's a tidbit for those of you who work hourly jobs for large companies. if you get injured on the job and file WC, there will be someone sitting outside your house, watching you. most people don't know about this. big places like warehouses, hotels, manufacturing, they have the dosh to pay a PI to get pictures of you taking out the trash or going to WalMart. even if you are moderately injured and say you can't return to your normal job, the guy wearing a beanie and following you through Costco is going to represent you as physically fit as possible. the normal shit you have to do to keep your life going is going to be used to ream you. the fact that you can drive a car will be used to show that you are committing "insurance fraud". stay aware, and if you are on WC, don't leave the house without being extra careful.
>>
>shut your fucking mouth
>shut the fuck up
>i don't give a shit

Even 3rd world police are more professional than American police.

You would rarely (if ever) see European police talking that way.

American cops are the fucking worse police force ever.
>>
>>55298362
What this tells me is that it is in just about everyone's best interest to have a skilled lawyer on retainer. I mean, nobody can be careful enough to evade constant attention.
>>
>>55293243
>holy shit, screams from females are cancer to my ears. just shut the fuck up for once.
I agree women need to STFU and let the men talk.
>>
>>55297889
>>55297642
>>55298362
Here you go - have the whole thread up to now
https://archive.is/cpqVA
>>
>>55297042
You tagged the wrong post
>>
>>55297889
Youre doing the lord's work PI anon
>>
File: 1415126080112.jpg (255 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1415126080112.jpg
255 KB, 1365x2048
>>55298489
>>55298489
AB SO LUTELY.

LEI (legal expense insurance) is a must, especially if you are a small business owner or anyone else who could be financially ruined by police action.

I once got caught breaking into a warehouse for a case. Not the smartest thing to do, but hey, I was desperate and I was pretty sure the warehouse was completely abandoned. It was on the real estate market and was totally defunct, and it was my expectation it was used for some shady shit. Little did I know that the property manager was in on it, kept the motion sensors running, and gave the people who were "using" the property keycodes. So, the police busted on the scene guns drawn, looking around with flashlights while I am hiding in the ceiling wearing a mask (gotta look out for that video, you know), with a backpack of tools and electronic stuff they didn't recognize (audio bugs) and assumed was for making a bomb. Shit. Of course, I didn't get fucked at the scene by the boys in blue because I cooperated completely and generally acted like a white person.

Multiple felony charges? Poof. Because I could file a claim against legal insurance, I could pay for two 10,000/pre-trial retainer legal boys. They were able to show the police reports were inconsistent, poorly written, and most interestingly: none of the charges they actually filed could be proven. If they had charged B&E, yes. Any number of felonies. But the ones they chose were specific, they got greedy thinking they had me fucked, and the whole thing never even made it to court. In the excitement, they fucked up my arrest, but I knew it and just let it happen. The DA removed all charges before it even hit the court because of legal pressure.

everyone needs a lawyer, on retainer.

>>55298833
Watching people when they think they aren't being watched, so that they can be judged? I think you're right /pol/bro, this is God's work.

j/k. thank you. i like finding stuff.
>>
>>55295706
You mean pavement apes. The liberal pet.
>>
>>55291343
why didn't they just comply? white people think they can get away with shit but then comes the baton of justice.
>>
>>55291343
HAHA Welcome to NAZI America
>>
>>55291343
And also always remember that if you are not a part of the upper elite, you are ALL considered the enemy of the new world order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QQcxVmyEto
>>
>>55295011
thats why im going to be a cop.
power position
tell others to stfu (even if im wrong)
have fun giving tickets
beat people(with the law on my back)

2 mates already in police force. its the best job a robot can have. finally you are the boss. and noone can stop you.

all those defending the cops, gonna focus them first.
>>
>>55299749
great post
bootlicking /pol/ won't even touch this video
>>
>>55300385
One example of ``elite'' privilege, and the most obvious outcome for pulling over your boss it could have been.
hurr durr a video about shit we already knew with some bullshit sprinkled on top Alex Jones style.

Perhaps link one about the Hollow earth Mayan Zombie Reptilian Police Assassin Squads near FEMA death camps?
>>
>>55300669
>One example of ``elite'' privilege

That's one example more than you could find of a millionaire getting his ass beat to a pulp by cops.
>>
>>55300385

>>55300669
this

i think it's dishonest how she represents him as "pulling away from the traffic stop", and then insinuating that he just ran away from the ticket. it's clear she's not going to cite him in that video. and what do you think goes down when one cop pulls over their sergeant? the police chief of their city?

oooh, it's cause he's a spooky bilderberg 0.1% illuminati right?
>>
>taze him!!!!!
>put your hands behind your back
>keep tazing him!!!!
>beat him with a club because he won't put his hands behind his back!!!!
>stop curling into the fetal position!!!! I'm am fearing for my life the more you curl away from our weapons!!!
>lay flat while we beat you and taze you or we'll beat you and taze you!!!!

Cops have way too much authority for how much training they receive. They're basically lifelong hardware store employees with guns and the right to pound you into submission for any reason with no fear of reprimand
>>
>>55301129
You are missing the point.

The point is that cops don't treat the wealthy the same as the poor.
There is absolutely no equality insofar the law is concerned.
A quiet, respectful, law abiding citizen can find himself eating the pavement, and getting punched and kicked in the head because of a broken light (that he could very well have not known about).
On the other hand, a richfag can run through a red light, or break the speed limit, and get a polite warning.

Everything else is just buzzwords.
>>
>>55295011

BULLSHIT
>>
>>55291996
That whole apartment complex is comprised of students and it was a Saturday night; if any of those students have a job it's almost definitely with the University, which would be closed the next day
>>
>>55295011
>smashing meth addicts in the face with broken glass
No, Anon, that's a GOOD thang...
>>
>>55291343
>Alabama fan base needs tasering. Worst fan base in CF, along with WV and MD fans. Riots waiting to happen.

> Jam the tunes at a bar or parking lot at the stadium. People have to sleep , you fucking reenecks. Show respect for your neighbors

>Alabama fans start drinking early so they are roudy drinks by night. Cops should bust all those under age faggots. Litterally 1) ID and 2) drunk bus to 3) drunk tank for booking
>>
>>55293502
what kind of post do you wana make annon?

Just
u
s
t
>>
>>55301702
Way to justify acting like drunken assholes at an apartment complex. The people who live there have a right to their own peace as well. If you don't like that, don't live in an apartment.follow the lease agreement (which I guarantee you has noise rules)
>>
>>55301152
Shut up nigger
>>
>>55302020
lots of assumptions
as always
bootlickers are so predictable
>>
>>55301600
Horseshit. I've been around the rich Alabama fans, they get roudy too. One of the worst situations was a drunk bitch flying with me in first class flying from s game in Atlanta. She had an agent forceably restrain her while the people cheered. Watched an officer arrest another a Tide asshole in one of those massive party campers near the stadium because he was throwing beer cans. The rich have the luxury of separation but their obnoxious behavior isn't over looked when they draw attention to themselves. Cops love dishing it out to faggots who think they are above the law.
>>
>>55291343
12 yr combat vet mil fag here. i hate all cops so im naturally biased. whenever i see shit like this it always amps me up. sometimes i purposely avoid these videos so that i dont fantasize or day dream of what it would be like for a few gun trucks of my best army buds to be put into a situation where we would have to fight american police and actually got down with them detained them and beat the fucking shit out of them. until theyre bloodied black and blue. i dont even care if theyre wrong or right. ive never been wronged by any police officer personally, but i work with lots of them and i see a lot of behind the scenes shit. i think thats why i hate them. because i know the truth that most people dont. i know what theyre really like, i know what they think and say about all of us behind the curtains.
>>
>>55295018
>http://www.cw.ua.edu/multimedia/9528

"Cops aren't going to eat you. They aren't cannibals."

A cop in Germany literally killed and ate someone he met online. He got an 8 year prison sentence for eating someone.

A NY cop had planned on doing something similar, but got caught before he could carry out the act. If I remember right, he had to get some court mandated therapy.

Cops may very well eat you. Hard to prove there was a murder if there's no body.
>>
>>55302123
Not assumptions dipshit, are you one of those faggots that never went to a big state school and can't relate to this conversation? Yeah - I think you are. Either that or your the socially irresponsible type of young prick that doesn't respect your neighbors.
>>
>>55302377
It's too bad you didn't get killed you stupid nigger
>>
>>55302518
not black. me get killed? not likely. did a lot of killing though.
>>
>>55302295

>rich people = drunk fratboys partying

ok it's nap nap time for you

>>55302518
get fucked with a rusty fork
>>
>>55302660
You might as well be black, go back to sand nigger land and keep on killing until one of them finally gets you. Win-win situation for the rest of the world.
>>
>>55302684
Eat shit, faggot. No one gives a shit about rowdy college brodudes
>>
>>55302687
take a lot more than that to get under a decade+ combat vets skin kid. weve seen and heard it all already. youre a broken record. gonna have to do way better than that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.