[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alrighty /pol/ fags writing a college paper on white privilege,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: whiteprililege.png (22 KB, 1301x675) Image search: [Google]
whiteprililege.png
22 KB, 1301x675
Alrighty /pol/ fags writing a college paper on white privilege, will put some of what you guys say on here... I don't give a fuck give me all ya got
>>
>>55291326

>this easy ass assignment

literally all you have to do is make a massive emotional appeal to get an A.
>>
>>55291326
What class is it for? An do you want a good grade or do you wanna show off your power level?
>>
Just paste pictures of Tumblr conversations on there
Instant A
>>
>>55291326
type "has been earned by whites being strong enough to kick everyone else's ass"
>>
File: 1wXrUH7.gif (373 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1wXrUH7.gif
373 KB, 500x281
Not my assignment, writing for someone else so I want to go against the norm and write about how it does not exist
>>
>>55291408
show off my power level, I give 0 fucks time to show off my German master race side not gonna post shit like
White Privilege: The Perks
White people receive all kinds of perks as a function of their skin privilege. Consider the following:
• When I cut my finger and go to my school or office’s first aid kit, the flesh-colored band-aid generally matches my skin tone.
• When I stay in a hotel, the complimentary shampoo generally works with the texture of my hair.
• When I run to the store to buy pantyhose at the last minute, the ‘nude’ color generally appears nude on my legs.
• When I buy hair care products in a grocery store or drug store, my shampoos and conditioners are in the aisle and section labeled ‘hair care’ and not in a separate section for ‘ethnic products.’
• I can purchase travel size bottles of my hair care products at most grocery or drug stores.
>>
>>55291326

Here's some more terms to use OP:

>systemic racism
>problematic
>privilege
>white supremacy
>patriarchy
>black lives matter
>toxic masculinity

And literally cite clickbait blogs. I hate to say it, but if you actually go to the extent and do actual research, you'll get a worse grade.

Academia is a liberal breeding factory, may as well work like they do if it means getting a high grade.
>>
>>55291662
That is actually pretty good, getting paid to do this so maybe it will work out better for him if i Just suck up and write bullshit
>>
>>55291662
Not all of academia the really bad shit is all in the gender study's bullshit they are literally hijacking colleges.
>>
>>55291884
retard
>>
File: 1421120081509.jpg (23 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1421120081509.jpg
23 KB, 488x488
>>55292146
or ya know if you guys post more actual info I could use that
>>
>>55291326
I'll start it for you:

White privilege is a political slogan, associated with the Cultural Marxist movement, for the conspiracy theory that societal privileges benefit white people in Western countries beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same social, political, or economic circumstances.
>>
File: CdOW1Rx.gif (246 KB, 183x172) Image search: [Google]
CdOW1Rx.gif
246 KB, 183x172
>>55292366
That is pretty damn good both for the anti Marxist and white privilege point of view
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.