[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two brave police officers are being charged with murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151108_232136.jpg (99 KB, 540x844) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_232136.jpg
99 KB, 540x844
These two brave police officers are being charged with murder because the six year old child of someone who decided to break the law died in the pursuit
>Police finally outraged at their own actions
>Only when the officers are black and the kid is white
Could you people BE any more racist?
>>
Bump for justice for these officers
>>
That's what I thought, hypocrites
>>
>>55291735
>expecting /pol/ to give a damn when blacks killing whites like usual makes the news
>>
>>55290965
>>55291244
>>55291735
I felt bad for you, so here's a reply. Saged and hidden :^)
>>
So they should too, black bastards.
>>
>white cop shoots a black 18 year old that's 6 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier than him
>mass outrage, you should be ashamed of yourself, lets destroy his life
>black cops shoot a white 6 year old not in self defense
"you evil white racist! you should defend the right of niggers to kill white children!"
>>
>>55291880
Blame the father, kid's death is on the father not the officers
>Black guy runs towards police asking for help over a vehicle accident
>gets shot to death, oops
>>
>>55292046
>Blame the father, kid's death is on the father not the officers

Eh. I for one don't mind seeing black people get a dose of the racial equality they've been desperately wanting for so long. This is the future they chose.
>>
>>55292339
>white cops
>getting away with murder far more often than not
>equality
sure thing buddy
>>
>>55290965
Black people only see skin colour and are unhappy if you kill them, and unhappier when you don't. There is no winning and white guilt will last for centuries over false pretences.
Just give up on them and allow yourself to be happy once again, they've stripped you of it but you can always take it back.
>>
Eh cops suck no matter what color they are or the color of the people they are killing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbXtzdNrtE
>>
>>55290965

Well no... Fuck you.
You niggers always complaining about police killing everyone.
These two need to be put in prison for life (at the very least).
When it comes to other cases, it is usually because the niggers deserve to get shot.
>>
>>55290965
The one on the left was accused of rape a couple times as well.
>>
>>55290965
nigger we all know that this won't cause a single riot, it wont cause a single politicians mouth to move or the president to say "That could have been my son."
Literally no one gives a fuck outside of the people involved, yeah shit WILL make the news because police almost never kill kids that young. Not because of race, if the kid was 8 years older you wouldnt have even seen the headline.
>>
>>55292491
Its usually a nonwhite cop actually, they just try to blame it on whites whenever possible.

Remember, you wanted equality, now you're getting it.
>>
>>55293018
OP here, I agree with you completely
I just know how hypocritical this board is as always when it comes to black and white
>>
>>55290965
>cops literally kill a kid
>but the cops are both shitskins
>pushed under the rug

jesus christ liberals get your shit together
>>
>>55294222
>pushed under the rug
Have you seen the commanding officer speak or do you get your conspiracy theories strictly from this place?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.