[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/05/nasa -is-now-hiring-astronaut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Astronaut_art.jpg (63 KB, 650x518) Image search: [Google]
Astronaut_art.jpg
63 KB, 650x518
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/05/nasa-is-now-hiring-astronauts-to-head-up-mars-mission.html

>65K.
>Bachelors degree requirement.

NASA needs a bit more incentive than this and they should go to another planet like Europa instead of Mars.
>>
File: opizfaggot.jpg (32 KB, 555x406) Image search: [Google]
opizfaggot.jpg
32 KB, 555x406
>>55290750
>another planet
>like Europa
>>
I can't believe they're actually sending people to Mars. Is this for that reality show?
>>
Or maybe it's the illusion we are going to Mars right before the major world conflict. They've been promising a Mars mission or a moon colonization and never deliver. I don't believe we are ever going to attempt this.
>>
>There are "Americans" that don't want the United States to claim their rightful Martian clay just like we made the moon a U.S. territory

I bet you faggots think manifest destiny was "wrong".
>>
>>55291178
Sorry, meant to say moon.

>>55291301
>Future astronauts must also have three years of related professional experience or at least 1,000 hours of pilot-in-command time in a jet aircraft.

No, it's an inside joke.
>>
File: bushcck.jpg (457 KB, 1020x1831) Image search: [Google]
bushcck.jpg
457 KB, 1020x1831
>tfw americas are probably going to make a fucking reality show out of this. This is what happens when you give technology to burgers keks
>>
>>55290750
>http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/05/nasa-is-now-hiring-astronauts-to-head-up-mars-mission.html
ohhhh puh-leaseeeee. It will go to military pilot studs exclusively like it always does. As a marine corps officer myself I know getting in to this is a pain in the ass and very competative. Getting a pilots contract means you are physically flawless.

And this is just to fly a venom huey and you split that responsibility with another officer. They wouldnt trust you with equipment that expensive like this, then you can imagine how perfect you have to be to be trusted with a freaking space shuttle to mars.
>>
>>55291510
>when you give technology

Nigger the USA created that technology.
>>
File: 1443855164807.jpg (42 KB, 582x608) Image search: [Google]
1443855164807.jpg
42 KB, 582x608
>>55290750
>go to another planet
>Europa
>>
>>55291583
I honestly would not expect the first attempt to succeed anyways, waste of good pilots.
>>
>>55291368
>just like we made the moon a U.S. territory
Uhavinagigglem8?
>>
>>55291868
we have been wasting good pilots for a long time amigo.

especially in the corps
>>
>>55290750

i would go aslong as i can take my space weed with me into space
>>
>>55291583
I think you underestimate the spread of multiculturalism and diversity. Expect half the crew to be female with a sprinkling of minorities and at least one gay.
>>
>>55291510
let me know when your shitty leaf is on the moon
>>
File: 1294002276740.png (1 MB, 744x918) Image search: [Google]
1294002276740.png
1 MB, 744x918
>70 years from now mankind is on the brink
>the resource wars have utterlly devestated Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South America, and Asia
>North America is hanging on by a thread
>tensions rising between nations
>shit skins now overwhelming the world
>an agreement is made
>The US, Canada, The British Government in Excile in Canada, Japan, and Australia decide if the world is ending then we must escape.
>A great colony ship is made
>Its destination Mars

Mechanicus soon meatbags
>>
>>55292403
If space ever becomes easily accessible, I'll likely go hang around the asteroid belt for a couple thousand years.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.