[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on seventh day adventists, since there might be one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
redpill me on seventh day adventists, since there might be one running America
>>
It was created in Michigan. By a woman. And they're all vegetarians.

Do you really need to know more?
>>
>>55290593
is it big in the states?
>>
Why those keks are growing so fast?
It's the prosperity doctrine?
>>
>>55290691
I've never met one. I'm from the east coast though. Most of the religious crazies are out west.
>>
I have Mormons and SDA's in my family

I fucking hate America
>>
>>55290496

cult
>>
>>55290788
I have Christian Scientists in my family

I hate America more
>>
An SDA is the reason we started mutilating genitals.
>>
>>55290496
Wierd female prophet....they believe Sunday is EBIL and Saturday should be the true day of worship.
>>
>>55290875
>Christian Scientists

yeah you win
>>
>>55290496

Anti-Christ and anyone who follows their doctrine will follow it straight into the lake of fire.
>>
>hey guys instead of all the other christians let's worship on saturday instead of sunday! We can even make our own cult and call it the "seventh-day adventists", get it?
>>
Weird Al is one.
>>
>>55290973
>>55290943
The leafs are correct
>>
>>55290890
>and Saturday should be the true day of worship.
In 19+ languages, Saturday was/is called ``Sabbath''.
The 4th commandment is to ``remember''.
At their roots, SDA were the only true obediant Christian church, but today they are in apostasy with the ecumenical movement and the whole ``New World order/ One World Religion'' headed by the Pope in Rome, just like the Bible prophesied.
remnantofgod.org will help you more, OP, than a bunch of degenerate fourchanners.
>>
>>55290976
I thought he was jewish
>>
Maxwell Edison majoring in medicine calls her on the phone.
>Can I take you out to the pictures, Joan?
But as she's getting ready to go, a knock comes on the door:

Bang, bang, Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head!
Bang, bang, Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was dead!
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Wesson
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>55291201
>>
the sda loma linda university medical center is probably the best snake bite treatment and research facility in the world.
>>
I live in Oshawa, Ontario, which is apparently their national headquarters. They own a massive piece of land where they have some sort of college, a greenhouse, a vegetarian food store and a book store.

They generally keep to themselves, and they have the best plants for sale out of anyone.
>>
>>55290816
What this guy said. I live near Loma Linda.
>>
>>55294794
See this
>>55295434
>>
>>55290496
They're like Southern Baptist but even more fucking bat-shit crazy.

Only respectable protestant sect is Anglican/Methodist.
>>
File: image_update_img.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
image_update_img.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
>>55295610

>Anglican

hope you are making a joke.
>>
>>55295610
>Anglican
>Catholic-lite
>Heresy derivative of heresy
>Created out of divorce disagreement

>Methodism
>Derivative of derivative of heresy

At least baptist literalists are self-consistent
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.