[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are the last whites on Earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
How does it feel to be the last pure white-blooded males of your generation?

How does it feel that your country is infested with shit-skins who want to fuck white women and breed them more than they want to stay with their own kind?

How does it feel that your white women have been thoroughly trained to spread their legs for all these mud people willingly and fuck as many of them as possible because that's what they get excited by?

How does it feel that white women view mixed race children as exotic exciting pets to raise all by themselves?

How does it feel that you aren't raising a family with a white woman, raising white children yet?

How does it feel that in just two generations there will be no such thing as white people: There will only be people of mixed white heritage?
>>
File: 1412826420827.jpg (426 KB, 1408x1056) Image search: [Google]
1412826420827.jpg
426 KB, 1408x1056
>>55289556
They're even being trained from a young age to accept the BBC.
>>
>kekposting

>>>/b/
>>
File: 353636.png (607 KB, 894x598) Image search: [Google]
353636.png
607 KB, 894x598
>>55289612
What the fuck
>>
>>55289556

If some shitty immigrant ahmed or nig nog can get "my" white girl, then that bitch wasn't wife material in the first place.

The immigrants are just helping us find our ultimate wives by weeding out all the degenerate cock hungry whores that do not deserve to receive white seed and continue our race.
>>
Tbh I'm a pastanigger
I only claim to be white when it benefits me
>>
File: 5.jpg (47 KB, 468x487) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
47 KB, 468x487
>>55289556
>How does it feel to be the last pure white-blooded males of your generation?

It is an honour to witness the end of true greatness.
>>
Really aren't though, plenty of people stick with their own race, Eastern Europe is still largly white, we stopped having so many kids because we became wealthy and started to indulge other wants, while browns remained in poverty and fuck like animals. I won't live long enough to see this society be damaged because of cultural enrichment.
>>
>>55289556
I'm a latina anchor baby, sorry for being part of the problem
>>
>>55290219
Stay away from white men. You don't deserve them. And go back to Mexico.
>>
I would stand at my window, before I die and look out at the masses. I would know, to them, I am legend.
>>
>>55290219
No need to apologize. Just tie a concrete block to your ankle and jump into the Rio Grande.
>>
>>55289556
>gf is black

Feels... Pretty good, actually.
>>
>>55290838
RACE TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!11
>>
I guess that last remaining bastion of the white man is to complain about all the other races on an animu waifu image board.
>>
>>55290838
African, African-American or Mixed "black"
pls respond
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.