[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sodomites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 6281665674_532cf976c0_b.jpg (423 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
6281665674_532cf976c0_b.jpg
423 KB, 1024x682
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1406508390

How long until God rains fire and brimstone on San Fransicko?

Genesis 19:24
Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
>>
>>55289539
Mister skyman doest care about muh feelings
>>
>>55289539
never because he doesn't exist, stay salty XD
>>
>>55289656
Youll see on judgement day faggot.
>>
Lol bondage.
>>
www.liveleak.com/view?i=04e_1411367364

You're telling me God's cool with this? Yiu think these kinds of sick fucks are making it to heaven?
>>
Well, none of the gods have sent sulphur to San Francisco yet. AIDS maybe, so the gods hate Africans too I suppose.
>>
>>55289930
>making it to heaven
Why would you care? Do you want to spend eternity with them?

Genuinely curious.
>>
>The Parable of the Tares (also known as the Parable of the Weeds, Parable of the Wheat and Tares, Parable of the Wheat and Weeds, or the Parable of the Weeds in the Grain), is one of the parables of Jesus, which appears in only one of the Canonical gospels of the New Testament. According to the Matthew 13:24-30 during the final judgment, the angels will separate the "sons of the evil one" (the tares or weeds) from the "sons of the kingdom" (the wheat). It follows the Parable of the Sower, and precedes the Parable of the Mustard Seed. The seeds sown are the children of Jesus Christ and the weeds are the rest of the population of the Earth that are the children of Satan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Tares
>>
>>55289539
But its none of our bussiness right? Who are we to judge? They are just progressing america to a more free and tolerant society. Fucking fags deserve death every last one should have their head stomped in. Why did Hitler have to lose???? He could have sent these fags to a concentration camp.
>>
>>55290093
Of course not are you stupid? Im just making the point that "God doesnt love everyone" like the world claims. Billions of people will burn in hell forever and thats a great thing. I hope you end up there for even asking such a faggot question
>>
That is legit fucking horrifying.

This is why normal people will never embrace homosexuality.

In Australia, on TV and in public people seem to be "okay about it".

But if you asked them honestly off the record they think it's fucking gross and the people are wierdos. Most of australia aka not Sydney and Melbourne would happily glass every fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.