[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nixon was Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nixon-806x1024.jpg (65 KB, 806x1024) Image search: [Google]
nixon-806x1024.jpg
65 KB, 806x1024
Who has listened to the Nixon tapes here? I'm amazed by how much of his speculations have come to be reality

https://youtu.be/TivVcfSBVSM
>>
Nixon was a coward. He was racially aware and was fully aware of Jews. He chose not to say anything about either for his entire life.

He also appointed Henry Kissinger who fucked White's over so hardcore in Africa it's not even funny.
>>
I listened to a bunch of them one Saturday morning (thanks, jewgooglebergboob, credit where credit is due.)

It was really very interesting. Even just little stuff like calling the phone exchange operator to wish her a merry christmas and she thought it must be a prank call and not actually the president, or listening to how he was worried about Kissinger's behavior, or how little he seemed to really know about going off the gold standard.

I would definitely be interested to listen to tapes of more presidents instead of just meme history.
>>
>>55289536
He should of had henry kissinger assasinated the world would of been better off
>>
>>55290230
One of the most nauseating things I've ever seen was Erich Schmidt (Google CEO) literally falling all over himself to welcome Kissinger on stage so he could give a talk. At least have some composure. Kissinger didn't seem to have any either, since all he could do was bumble his fat ass around and not even know where he was supposed to sit, and the talk itself was unmemorable -- obviously got paid some outrageous sum so that Schmidt could get brownie points for being good goy enough to get Kissinger on stage.

Even the people in the Google crows who had opportunities to ask Kissinger questions came off like idiots. It was like a mass gathering of retards or something.
>>
>>55289352
Occasionally something happens that makes me think that the tide of degeneracy may begin to be turning back, perhaps to save this country from itself.

Then something like this reminds me again that the signs have been there before I was born twice over and nothing has stopped it.

America right now is like Wil E. Coyote before he realizes he's run off a cliff.
>>
>>55289352
Faggot here. He's right.
>>
File: nixonandjews.jpg (128 KB, 569x400) Image search: [Google]
nixonandjews.jpg
128 KB, 569x400
>>55289352
Based Nixon
>>
>>55289352
Holy shit this man is based.
>>
>>55292780
>You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference.
-Dick Nixon

No man is perfect, but some of them say what they have to say. Even the ones that stay up all night redacting the white house tapes and pretending 18 seconds of silence was because the secretary accidently left her foot on the erase button while answering the phone.
>>
>>55290230
>should of
kys
>>
File: NWHITE.jpg (66 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
NWHITE.jpg
66 KB, 400x391
Think Nixon, be Nixon.
>>
>>55289352

censored for 14 seconds after Nixon says he understands homosexuality.

guys
....guys
>guys
>>
>>55293817
Probably due to him saying someone's name
>probably
>>
>>55289830
>I would definitely be interested to listen to tapes of more presidents instead of just meme history.

"I'm getting really sick of...uh...of these fucking...you know...niggers in Ferguson." - Barack
>>
>>55294050
>uh, huh huh huh, hah, ahhhh, heh heh heh, OH! OH! OH!
[Vallery Jarret: Barak, they're here]
>oh, uh, uh, hol up, hol up
>tell them to come back later the game is still on
[Vallery Jarret: We agreed to meet with them today, it's 2:00 pm]
[indistinguishable]
>OK, glad to meet you, please come on in.
>Haha, yeah, well, when you're the president you get to live in a nice house. A president needs a nice house.
>Now, we don't have much time here. My people told me there would be race riots by this time. You know, we don't have an inexhaustible budget. We need to get this done.
>>
desu what did nixon even do "wrong"
>>
>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

>The Jewish cabal is out to get me.

>Many Jews in the Communist conspiracy. Chambers and Hiss were the only non-Jews. Many thought that Hiss was. He could have been a half. Every other one was a Jew—and it raised hell for us. But in this case, I hope to God he's not a Jew.

>The Jews are irreligious, atheistic, immoral bunch of bastards.

>But by God, there are exceptions. But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us.
On Jews, to H. R. Haldeman, as quoted in "Nixon: I Am Not an Anti-Semite" by Timothy Noah, in Slate

>As long as I'm sitting in the chair, there's not going to be any Jew appointed to that court. [No Jew] can be right on the criminal-law issue.

>I can't ever say that, but I believe it.

Responding to Rev. Billy Graham's assertion that the Jews have a "stranglehold" on the media that "has to be broken or the country's going down the drain." Quoted in The New Yorker (15 April 2002)

>I'm not for women, frankly, in any job. I don't want any of them around. Thank God we don't have any in the Cabinet.

>I don't think women should be in any government job whatever. I mean, I really don't. The reason why I do is mainly because they are erratic and emotional.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.